Damn that Rottweiler

Story Info
A young Asian woman’s seduction of a widower.
8.1k words
4.58
18.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: As with many of my stories, sex is but spice to enhance the telling of the tale. As always, any sex involves only adults. Any references to the main female character's earlier years are strictly nonsexual in nature and provide contextual depth to the story. Hopefully, you enjoy this telling of this tale.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

God, I hate it when my company sends its salesforce the latest and greatest iPhone! It's a fricking pain in the fricking ass! I've been trying to sync my new phone with my wi-fi system, printer, laptop, and whatever else I used to be linked to...and what? One hell of a fricking mess and I don't even know where to begin. Isn't there some sort of merciful God out there to save me from this techno-hell, Bryan?"

"Hey, Gary, relax. When I get befuddled by all these new techno-gizmos, I just turn to Jasmine...yeah, that's right...my granddaughter...a true Gen-Z. I swear that girl might have been born with a cellphone in her tiny hands. I blame Shirley, my daughter, who instead of tending to her infant daughter, shoved her cellphone into her Jaz's hands to keep her preoccupied...a high-tech electronic babysitter, if you will. After that...oh, well..."

"Jasmine? The last time I saw her, she was a twelve-year-old girl if I recall correctly."

"Ha!" snorted Bryan. "Man, you're getting extremely forgetful for a forty-year-old bastard...that was six years ago when you first met her. My granddaughter is now eighteen...yeah, that's right, an eighteen-year-old high school senior who is about to graduate from high school. After puberty kicked in, Jasmine grew to about five-four now, and...well...you will see just how much she has changed if you're open to letting her help you out."

"Open to letting her help me? Hell, I pay her forty dollars if she can set-up and sync this new-fangled iPhone the way I want it."

"Let me text Jaz to see if she is willing to help out 'Uncle' Gary with his techno-dilemma." With that, Bryan, Gary's bicycling partner, messaged his granddaughter the proposition that had been randomly tossed out.

"Aah, Jasmine says, "chuckled Bryan, "that she'll sync all of your electronic systems for twenty-dollars if you let her swim in your pool and play with Bully."

Gary smiled as he knew that Bully, his male rottweiler, had been sorely neglected with the passing of Emily, his wife, due to ovarian cancer over a year ago. Bully was Emily's baby...a big one at over a hundred pounds of pure muscles...was playful and affectionate with loved ones but willful and stubborn to those whom he deemed as unwanted. The last dogwalker swore when she quit that Gary couldn't pay her enough to be dragged all over the park by his hellhound.

Gary recalled that first moment when he and Emily met Bryan's family and when Jasmine met her Bully. She was then a scrawny Chinese-American girl with sparkling almond-shaped eyes, a small cloud nose, delicate lips, and powder-puff ivory skin. It was, however, her precocious nature...her sense of confidence and her ability to assert herself that really made her stand out. This became apparent when Jasmine locked eyes on Bully who was at the time a puppy, and cajoled and bent him to her will with stupefying ease. Emily took notice of this and made it a point to invite Eileen and her girls over while Gary was working so that Jasmine and Bully could spend endless hours together.

Bryan had shared while the two men sipped beer around his grill during that first joint-family barbeque that his eldest daughter, Shirley, had an "oops" moment that ended up with her being pregnant with Jasmine. There was no way in hell that a young Shirley or her very immature boyfriend at the time was ready to tie the knot much less raise a child. So, Bryan with his wife Eileen (with the help of their then ten-year-old daughter, Traci) took it upon themselves to raise Jasmine as an integral part of their tight-knit family.

Breaking out of his musings, Gary quickly uttered, "Shoots! Tell Jasmine to come this Saturday morning when I don't have to make my pharmaceutical rounds of health care facilities...you know me...the traveling 'pusher' of needles and medical supplies. I'll even make lunch for the two of us."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hi, Uncle Gary," slipped easily off Jasmine's delicate lips before she kissed a stunned Gary on the cheek. "It's so good to see you again. It's been a while. The last time I saw you was at Aunt Emily's funeral...god, how I miss her so. You were kind of out of it at the time. How are you doing now? "

"Who the hell is this pretty young woman who breezed through my front door?" reverberated in a stunned Gary's mind. "Jaz? My god, where the hell has the time gone...and where the hell was I? Even though she's wearing a loose gauzy sundress, I can tell that Jaz has nicely filled out for an Asian eighteen-year-old. Her boobs are not too bodacious to be obscene...but just enough to be noticed and appreciated...and those legs and tight buns of hers...ummmh..."

Gary knew that he wasn't the only one affected by Jaz as she made a bee-line to the patio sliding doors and Bully. "Bully-boy!" she cried as she flung the doors open and held her arms wide to the startled rottweiler who with three bounding steps hurled himself into her embrace. "Ooh, you've grown, haven't you? Such as nice doggy... yeah...ooh, you like be rubbed and patted, don't you? I've missed you so much."

After a bit of frolicking and a tug-of-war with a length of rope that Bully easily won, Jasmine said, "Okay, Uncle Gary, Bully is content for now. Let me have your new iPhone and tell me what you want to be done." In the next thirty minutes, Jasmine deftly and succinctly interfaced all of Gary's electronic equipment to include his security system to his new iPhone.

With a smug smile of satisfaction on her lovely face, Jasmine proudly proclaimed, "Done! Everything is hooked up and synced. You'll even be able to access your security cameras and remotely monitor your house through your phone. If you have any problems or issues, call me. I took the liberty of inputting my contact and social media information into your device. Now, I'm going to take a leisurely dip in your pool and play with my Bully-boy..."

With that said, Jasmine stood and quickly pulled off her short sundress to reveal a striking string bikini and a devastating young body that took Gary's breath away. "What the fuck?" exploded in his shocked mind. "Slender but with a nice set of full but perky tits, rounded hips, and tight buns. Shit, look at those shapely legs that meet at...Jeez, that teeny bikini bottom really does cup her sweet pussy just right.

"Wait! This is Jaz...who is thirty years younger than me...still in high school...and the granddaughter of one of your best friends! What the hell? Only now I have realized what a hot eighteen chick she has become. What? Why am I all of a sudden sprouting a tremendous boner? Get your perverted mind out of the fricking gutter, you lecherous bastard. Still...Jaz sure is a mighty fine body."

In a desperate effort to keep his mind off of the indecent thoughts that kept popping into his mind and manifesting themselves in his bulging shorts, Gary called out, "Hey, Jaz! Instead of making lunch, I'm going to do a drive-through at the local Mickey D. What do you feel like eating?"

Jasmin's face instantly lit up as she emerged from the pool, her thin bikini clinging to her nubile teenage body like wet tissue paper. "Ooh, my favorite fast-food place. Aah, can I please have the Big Mac Combo...with sweetened iced tea? Thanks, Uncle Gary! Now, come here Bully...come on, boy, let's play frisbee fetch. Would you like that, boy?"

As Gary picked up his car keys and headed for the garage door, he couldn't help but feel jealous, if not a bit resentful, of his dog. "Lucky bastard," he muttered as he saw Bully playfully bowl over Jasmine, covering the giggling teenager's face and chest with slobbery licks. "And they say that a dog's life sucks...shit, what the hell do they know?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uhmmm, the Big Mac was just right," mumbled Jasmine as she chewed enthusiastically on the bite in her mouth. "Just right...uhmmm...I was famished."

"I'm glad...ah, but Jasmine. Can you put on your sundress? Seeing you sitting there in a bikini... well...you're no longer a little girl. In fact, while you've developed into a rather attractive young lady, you can't go prancing around a lonely widower so scantily clad."

"Aww, you're no fun!" said Jasmine as she reached over to get her dress and in the process of doing so, bent over just enough to flash Gary a titillating peek of her youthful boobs. "Thank you for finding me attractive...but, ha, will Auntie Traci be upset."

"Traci? Why would she be upset?" asked a clearly puzzled Gary.

"Don't you know that my aunt has had a crush on you for the longest time? Yep, especially after Auntie Emily passed away."

"But Traci is....ah, pretty...and at...what...twenty-eight, she must have tons of guys hot after her. Why would she be interested in an old fart like me?"

"Well, first of all, you not that old...only twenty years older than she is. You are a relatively handsome widower, mature and sophisticated, and very physically fit. Besides having a great paying job and traveling a lot, you have this fantastic three-bedroom, two-storied house...and a great dog...don't tell Bully that I said so. However, I think it was your cycling shorts that hooked my aunt... yep...it's that certain bulge in your crotch that sets her heart going pitter-patter. You underestimate your effect on young women, Uncle Gary."

"Nah, you must be joking, Jaz. The next thing you're going to say is that you're attracted to me too." However, Jasmine gave him an impish smile and casually looked at him with her twinkling eyes as she leisurely sipped her iced tea. Startled, Gary had to take a quick bite out of his Filet-O-Fish sandwich to fill his mouth that had fallen open.

Quickly changing the topic, Gary sighed, "This was a nice day and something that we should do it more often. I know Bully would love to see you more. Since Emily's passing, he's been rather neglected because of my busy work schedule. And in a month from now, I am going to have to put him into one of those 'pet hotels' for a couple of weeks while I do a South-Asia sales trip. I know he hates the place and the staff charges me extra for having to handle a disgruntle rottweiler."

"Oh, you can't put Bully in a kennel...that would be so mean to him."

"But I don't have any other choice. With Emily gone, there's no one whom I can have watch him. What other choice do I have?"

Jasmine sat up straight, her face aglow as she chirped, "What about me? Now listen before you say anything. In two weeks, I'll be graduating from high school and will have a free summer before I attend the University that is just down the road from here. You know that Bully listens to me and will do what I say. He will be better off with me than at that animal hotel...that is just a small kennel and staffed with people who don't like him. And you won't have to pay what they would charge you.

"Why would I want to do this? Well, besides liking Bully a whole lot and getting to be with him, I could for the first time have a room of my own. I know that this may be kind of hard to understand, but grandpa's house is small and tight. When I was growing up, I slept with my mom, and it wasn't until I entered middle school I managed to sleep in grandma's sewing room to have some degree of privacy which wasn't much.

"In this house, you have upstairs your master bedroom and bath, two guestrooms, and a full bathroom across the hallway. If you let me, I can have a bedroom and bathroom all to myself...a luxury that I have never experienced. And that's not counting this ultra-modern kitchen and spacious living room. Please, Uncle Gary, let me take care of Bully and stay here while you're gone. I don't expect any payment of any kind. Please...pretty please."

"Okay, okay, enough with the sad puppy dog eyes. Let's get some things straight. First of all, while I'm not opposed to the idea and know Bully would love it. However, your mother and grandparents would have to agree. If they do, I will give to you a debit card in the amount of what I would have had to pay the pet hotel people. You can use it for food... although I will leave a stocked refrigerator and pantry...or you can use it any which way you want. Now, I know that today you're driving your grandpa's spare car that your mom normally uses. So, while you're here, you can drive my BMW SUV...just don't get into any accidents. How does that sound?"

With a squeal of utter surprise and unrestrained delight, Jasmine threw her arms around Gary's neck and before he could do anything, kissed him uninhibitedly on the lips. Forcing himself to free himself from her enthusiastic youthful embrace, he said as sternly as he could while trying to catch his breath, "Stop that, Jaz! It's stuff like that that will make your mom and grandparents say 'No.' For Heaven's sake, I'm old enough to be your father. Try to control your teenager's hormonal impulses, or I might end up in the ER or jail. Do you understand, young lady?"

A seemingly contrite Jasmine hung her head and nodded, but in a heartbeat, beamed a brilliant smile and snickered, "But you're not my father...not that I care who he is. And God, I can't wait to see Aunt Traci's face when I ask my mom and grandparents...heh, heh, heh."

Gary shook his head and sighed, "Jeez, you're incorrigible, you naughty little girl."

Jasmine gave Gary a grin that for some reason sent a shiver up his spine. "You don't know just how wicked I can be." It was little wonder that Gary began to have second doubts about accepting Jaz's proposal to take care of his dog. "Damn it, Bully, what have you gotten me into?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It went without saying that Jasmine's proposal to stay at Gary's house so that she could take care of Bully met with some lively discussion in the Chang family. Bryan and his wife, Elaine, were concerned that their granddaughter would be living on her own. Jasmine, however, countered that she knew how to shop, cook, wash, and clean already. She maintained that she would be alright and that if she needed advice, she would simply call.

Shirley was concerned about her daughter being all alone and started to go off on the "what if this might happen" scenarios. Jasmine, however, pointed out that Gary's house was surrounded by an eight-foot-high fence, had tinted security glass windows, and the latest high-tech security system. Best of all, Bully roamed the area surrounding the house. No would-be burglar or rapist would want to come face-to-face with a protective and angry rottweiler.

Surprisingly, Traci didn't object at all. Instead, she tried to invite herself along as a "chaperon" to her young niece, saying that she could occupy the other guest room and had always wanted to drive a BMW SUV. However, her niece cut her off by saying that this wasn't a vacation and that doing what her aunt had suggested would be taking advantage of Uncle Gary's generosity.

Knowing that Traci and Bully didn't get along, Jasmine pointed out that her aunt would have to pitch in to take care of Bully...feeding him, walking him, bathing him, and picking up his 'piles' of doggy poop. Jasmine sly mentioned that if her aunt was willing to do all of that, she would talk to Uncle Gary to see what he would say. In the end, her grandparents and mom sided with Jasmine which had Traci throwing a silent hissy-fit. Calling her latest fling, she said that she needed to go out and wanted to be picked up right away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay, I've shown how to walk Bully in the morning and the late afternoon. Use the harness since it'll give you better control while doing so. Rottweilers can get easily distracted by different things and people so sticking to the same route...two times around the park...it helps calm him. If he gets distracted, stop, turn around, and then walk back the way you came since it'll break his eye contact. He weighs as much as you do and if you are not firm but friendly with him, he can drag you all over the place. Carry doggy treats but remember that a kind word or friendly pat will do more in controlling him while keeping him from getting too fat.

"As for the house security system, you know everything you need to know. When turned on, the security cameras are motion-activated, infrared, and continuous with a battery backup in case of a power failure. If you need emergency assistance, press the alarm button on any of the keypads situated around the interior of the house as I showed you, and help will be here in a flash. And then you always have Bully.

"Jasmine, I know you are a teenager but I have to ask that you not invite any of your friends over while I'm gone. Bully doesn't take kindly to strangers and ..."

"Stop, Uncle Gary. I hate to disappoint you but I don't have many friends despite my charming and witty personality. Some kids don't want to associate with me because I am...'damaged goods'...like in illegitimate. They are close-minded and think that because my mother made a mistake as a teenager that it might somehow rub off on them through me. Yeah, I know that it is dumb but that's the way some of my classmates think.

"Then there are those guys who think that because my mom fooled around and got knocked up with me that I might be cut from the same cloth. They have this unreal expectation that I might be easy and willing...that is until I shoot them down in flames. Me inviting friends and especially boys over here while you're gone? Not likely."

"Okay, okay, I stand corrected. How about we go for a ride in the SUV with you as the driver and Bully in the backseat with the windows partially rowed down?. You'll get the practice you need to drop me off at the airport and Bully, the spoiled canine brat that he is, will get a special thrill."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been a grueling sales trip through Southeast Asia for Gary as he renewed contracts and pitched his new pharmaceutical goods to the health systems of the region. Throughout his trip, he had gotten into the habit of remotely checking up on Jasmine to see what she was doing by accessed his security camera system. Initially, Gary did so to see how Jasmine was and see her doing well in his house was comforting.

Yet, as the days passed, Garygot into the habit of watching her during his lunch breaks, and his casual voyeurism became an obsession. This was in large part due to Jasmine wearing less and less clothing with each passing day. Her provocative short shorts and midriff tops gave way to her wearing his large t-shirts that draped sensuously off her shoulders and every once in a while reveal a tantalizing tit. Then one day he linked in and found a complete nude Jasmine standing in his kitchen making her dinner.

"Oh, my fucking Lord! Will you look at that little slut's firm ass and shapely legs? Oh yeah, bend over, bitch, and let me get a good look at your sweet quim and asshole between those rounded buns. Look how your boobs jiggle and sway as you slice the lettuce...such nice nipples ripe for the sucking. Fuck, it's a good thing I'm in my hotel room...now, where's the goddamn tissue? I've got to beat my meat as I watch this Chinese cunt prance around naked!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gary was about to check out of his hotel room and head to the airport to return home when on the spur of the moment he decided to link to his security system for the last time. To say that he was surprised at the image that appeared on his iPhone screen would have been a vast understatement. There before his startled eyes was a buck-fucking-naked Jasmine sprawled on the living room sofa.

Remotely zooming in on her, he watched as Jasmine lazily draped a leg over the backrest while bending her other leg bent to fully expose to the camera her sweet pussy. Sensuously forking her visible stiff clit with the fingers of one hand, the fingers of her free hand cupped and squished her pert boobs. Jaz threw back her head in a silent moan as she pinched and tugged on her bee-stung areolas until her nipples popped into painful rigidity. Frantically frigging herself, Jasmine arched her back sharply as her slender body visibly shook with building intensity.