A Special Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben began to bob up and down on the meat of Ryan's cock, and between Ryan's legs, I could see him make use of his tongue and, oh so carefully, his teeth. I was so busy watching and enjoying that I was startled when I felt the head of Ben's cock against my pussy, pushing, begging entrance. I spread my legs wider, wrapping my ankles around his waist and pushing, giving him the go ahead.

He slid into me with ease, my pussy so wet from my earlier orgasm and the current entertainment that he entered fully. I saw him, his cock buried all the way to the base where it met his body, and it made me moan. He became very still for a moment, pulling his mouth free of Ryan's cock, and said, "Alright, Ryan, while I fuck her, I want you to mouth-fuck me. Use your hands to hold me head still."

It seemed that this wasn't a first for Ben, as it was for us, and I think Ryan appreciated the instructions. I just appreciated the bluntness, just hearing what we were going to be doing turning me on. I saw Ben open his mouth and then felt him begin to withdraw from inside me, then thrust again. Ryan hesitated only a moment, but as I watched and felt the sensation of Ben's cock sliding in and out of me, he placed a hand on each side of Ben's head and guided himself into the open mouth. He didn't take it far, only inserting the tip of himself at first, then on the second thrust, he pushed the whole head in.

Within a few movements, he was working a fast, hard rhythm at Ben's mouth, half of his cock rocking in and out, over and over. Ben matched the rhythm as he fucked me, adding a little force to it so that it made a slapping sound as flesh hit flesh. His balls smacked against my ass, and I squeezed Ryan's ankles tighter, holding on as I felt the orgasm building in me again.

This was the craziest, most erotic experience I'd ever had. If I craned my neck, I could see between Ryan's legs and watch Ben go down on him, even as he rode me so hard it bordered on pain. Ben's face was heavenly, riddled with ecstasy, and though I couldn't see Ryan's face, I knew from his posture and his fervency that his face would look the same.

I saw Ryan start to lose his rhythm and knew he was close. I wasn't sure if Ben wanted him to come in his mouth or not, but I was too lost to the sensation of Ben's cock pushing into me with brute force that I couldn't stop to think about that for long. Instead, I breathed, "I'm about to come again."

Ryan's voice washed over us, strained and not like his at all. "I'm close. I'll come with you."

Ben couldn't respond, but I could feel the twitching of his cock inside me that let me know he was ready, too. We would all come together, or within seconds of each other. I used my legs around Ben to pull him harder and tighter against me, adding a violence to his penetration. I wanted to be good and fucked, and the warmth in my pussy was so great that this would carry me over the edge again. With just a few thrusts, I felt the bubble burst, and my body began to spasm as I screamed with my pleasure.

As I did, I heard Ryan's voice echoing mine, and I had the presence of mind to look up and see him, coming in Ben's open mouth, Ben's tongue out to catch the squirting, dripping liquid. Even as he did that, he shoved his cock deep inside with a painful force one last time, and I felt him begin to spasm as the warmth of his cum filled me.

Ryan moved so he wasn't straddling me and dropped to his knees beside me, weak and spent. Ben had a lazy but mischievous smile of pleasure on his face as he bent over me, balancing on his hands and knees, his cock still buried inside me. I looked up at him, and he lowered his face to mine, covering my lips with his, opening his mouth to let me taste Ryan's cum on his tongue.

It was sweet and salty, and beneath that was the taste of Ben, who was very obviously satisfied. His kiss was long and slow, lingering, and when he pulled away, he smiled like the proverbial cat that got the cream. He nodded to Ryan. "Kiss her." Ryan leaned over me and kissed me, tasting the bits of his own cum still on my lips, the taste of Ben still in my mouth, and the aroma of just me. I could taste his fresh arousal at the sensory overload, and he pulled back. I looked down and saw that his cock was already beginning to recover, threatening to harden again, after only a couple of minutes.

Ben noticed, too, and smiled, looking at me with pure delight. "This one's got stamina, doesn't he?"

I nodded, smiling back. "Ya, he's a great fuck. You should try it sometime." After I said it, I almost wanted to take it back, thinking I'd been too fresh or too up front. Then, I realized that I wasn't the only one basking in the afterglow, and it seemed suddenly that Ryan and I had found a new partner. My smile widened as I looked at them both and realized this would not be the last time we were all together.

12