Humiliating Birthday

Story Info
A wife makes her husband strip for her work colleagues.
2.4k words
4.45
12.4k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABeagle
ABeagle
50 Followers

I have long had a sexual fantasy of being stripped nude and paraded before a room full of women. I would be humiliated but secretly aroused and after that, a woman would strip off before me and allow me to fuck her as everyone watched.

This is that story ...

I pulled over into the car park of the old Scout Hut. Located in a darkened area with barely any lighting, I was therefore surprised to see a number of cars there. My wife had not told me what to expect, only where to go. We hadn't been here in many years, our children having long past the age of being cub scouts.

I got out of the car and walked around to my wife's side, opening the door for her. She was wearing an off the shoulder powder blue dress, blue high heels and her best refinery. The dress emphasised her pert 32D breasts and curvaceous hips. Her blond hair was done up and she wore Daisy Dream perfume. As I held my hand out to assist her out of the car, I remarked, "We've seen this movie. It didn't end well for them."

"Oh," she said, gliding out of the car, "I assure you this will have a very happy ending." I pulled her towards me, leant in and we kissed, her lips sticky from the gloss she had applied to her full lips.

We walked into the building. It was as I remembered it; slightly run down and musty but, curiously, there seemed to be music and revelry coming from the main hall. I started to walk in that direction but my wife grabbed hold of my forearm.

"Nope," she said. "In there," and she gestured to a smaller room, just off to the side. I got a tad excited. "Why?" I asked, a mischievous smile on my lips. "Extra curricula activity?"

"Not ... quite," she teased, pulling me towards the room.

We entered. It looked like a small staff room. The entrance was near the door and there was an egress at the back, allowing for access to both the entrance hall and the larger main hall I recalled from a few years earlier. My wife closed the door behind her.

"Now," she said. "Strip!"

"What?" I asked, unsure what I'd heard. "You just said..."

"I know what I said. Take them off. Everything."

I have to confess to being quite in the dark to what was happening. "You want me to remove all my clothes?"

"All of them. I want you wearing nothing but your Boss aftershave."

I was intrigued by where this was going. My wife was not what I would call an exhibitionist but I was quite happy to be without clothing. I walked around the campsite at Glastonbury nude and more than one woman had caught sight of me naked doing Yoga in the living room when I'd forgotten to close the curtains. However, I did have a fantasy about being naked in front of a room full of women. My wife barely counted as a 'room' but I figured she must just want a quickie or something.

"Come on, we don't have all night!"

I did as I was told. I removed my grey Hawes & Curtis suit jacket and trousers and black boots. My wife took them, carefully folding them and hanging them up. She looked expectantly and I then removed my socks and underwear. I was glad it as clean.

Stood nude before her was strange. There was a different frisson to the situation, more so than even roleplay in the bedroom. I was in reasonable shape, possessed of strong thighs, wide shoulders and a meaty cock. She gave me a once over.

"You'll do," she said. "Right, walk out of the opposite door."

I looked at her as if an extra head had sprouted from her neck.

"But, I'm nude," I said, "In case you hadn't noticed."

"Oh, I've noticed."

She swiped at my cock, smacking it to the left.

"Now, go!"

Unsure what game she was playing, but intrigued enough to see it play out, I turned to walk to the far doorway. My wife smacked my arse. I stopped before the door and she took a moment to manoeuvre herself before me. She leant forward, her light blue eyes sparkling like a naughty schoolgirl, and opened the door. Before I could really do anything, she pushed me out.

The room was packed with women. But this wasn't a room full of strangers, oh no, these were all my wife's work colleagues and friends. There was her boss, Andrea, two of her best friends, Jane and Jenny, the young 18 year old newbie, Ingrid, the Mental Health Worker, Dolores -- all of them women who worked with her.

And they were all looking at me.

I stood nude before them, unable to grasp what was happening. My wife had ordered me to strip and then exposed me to all her friends and work mates. Panicked, I quickly put my hands over my exposed cock.

My wife suddenly appeared behind me.

"Oh, no you don't," she said as she pulled my hands quickly behind my back and zip tied my wrists together.

I was now bound, and unable to cover my cock and balls, unable to prevent all her friends and colleagues from seeing me and judging my manhood.

What was happening?

I saw them all look at me. As expected, all eyes went to my cock. I was unable to move, my legs felt like lead.

My wife had her hands on my shoulders. "Ingrid?" my wife said, indicating a young girl step forward. Ingrid was a short girl, with jet black hair and brown eyes. She had quite the ample chest. Ingrid was new to my wife's workplace and only 18.

"Ingrid, as a young lesbian, have you ever seen or touched a man's cock?"

Ingrid bit her lips and shook her head. "Never."

"Have at it," was what my wife said.

My eyes widened. Was my wife really allowing this young girl to play with my cock, before the entire room?

Ingrid stepped toward me. She ran her hands over my chest and then down south. Her nails raked my skin in a not entirely un-erotic way. She carried on, through my trimmed pubic hair and then down the length of my cock. I felt it twitch.

The crowd giggled and guffawed, thoroughly entertained by my predicament.

"Grab it," my wife said, "and lead him to the front of the room."

Ingrid wrapped her dainty hand around my meaty member, and forcefully pulled me forward, leading me through the crowd by the cock. The crowd chanted and hooted, applauded and cheered.

Lead by this dainty girl, as my wife smirked her satisfaction, as the crowd of her work colleagues saw me, completely nude, I started to feel turned on. This was my sexual fantasy, writ large. Stripped and paraded nude as women, all clothed, watched me was a kink of mine from being a teenager and to have it happen was intoxicating.

Ingrid led me to the main stage where she stood me before the throng of people. My cock was semi-erect as Ingrid and my wife stood either side of me. There was a few chairs on the stage but nothing else.

"Have you ever massaged a cock to full rigidity, Ingrid?" my wife asked of the teenager.

"No. I've only ever been with women," the youngster replied.

"Would you like to?"

Ingrid's eyes lit up. "Can I?"

"Sure," my wife replied. She addressed the crowd; "We'd like to see that, wouldn't we ladies?"

The crowd roared their approval. Ingrid stood before me and took my semi-erect member in her hand. My wife stood beside me, gently rubbing her own hand over my back and butt cheeks. Ingrid's touch was cold around my hot cock and her inexperience showed as she grabbed me tightly. Still, being massaged to full mast by an 18 year old girl as my wife looked on was almost too much for me. My cock started to visibly rise in Ingrid's small hand, stiffening rapidly. Jane had removed her phone from her pocket and was filming me as my cock reached its full stiffness.

Being photographed nude with this teenage girl massaging my cock was thrilling. What would Jane do this with photo? Was taking it for Ingrid or for herself? I imagined Jane looking at the image of my erect cock, being teased by this hot young girl and feeling her own pussy as she did so.

I felt my wife's hand underneath my ball sack and this was all I needed. My cock was now fully erect. Ingrid let go and let it bob before the crowd. My wife came to the fore and gently slapped my cock from side to side, watching it bounce around in its hardness. She grabbed it, and massaged the shaft herself. Far more practised at wanking me off than Ingrid, her hand seemingly brought to to the point of climax quite quickly. Then she stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Not yet ..."

"Jane, would you like to take anyone's picture with my husband and his erect cock?"

Ingrid was first in line, placing her small hand around my cock for the photo that made it look even harder and larger. "I can't wait to show my girlfriend," she exclaimed excitedly. One by one, my wife's colleagues and friends came up to be photographed with me. Her boss squeezed my arse, Dolores knelt down to be eye to eye with it. I could feel her breath on my cock, which just made it even more hot.

"OK, ladies," my wife said. "I'm glad you're availing yourself of this opportunity, and of the drink, and thank you for coming. When I told you of my Husband's fantasy, I never thought I'd be able to pull it off, however, here we are, pulling him off."

The crowd laughed.

"Of course, the other part of his fantasy was that I too be nude, and we make love in front of you all."

My ears, like my cock, suddenly pricked up. Was my wife really going all out?

"So, having had a few drinks myself, I am prepared to do this for him."

She was!

In front of the crowd of people, all her colleagues, she let her dress slip from her shoulder to reveal her all. My wife was 44 and I was 45, and her body was still an arousing sight. Around her slender neck and shoulder, her blond hair fell. She had visible clavicles and her breasts were still firm and supple, being a nice C cup. Her nipples were already erect and pointy. Her stomach was still flat to her pubic mound were she had shaved her pussy of all hair. Her thighs were firm and looked quite taut in her high heels, which she left on. She stood as nude as I, before her friends who applauded her audacity.

She came and stood in front of me, the tip of my cock touching her belly. She leant up to kiss me, her breasts pushing into my chest, my cock pushed further into her. I could feel her wetness between the legs and realised she was as turned on as me.

"Lie down," she said, her eyes sparkling.

I did as I was told, albeit with difficulty with my hands zip tied. When I found a reasonably comfortable position as my wife squatted above me. She grabbed my cock and placed the tip to her pussy lips, gently swaying her hips so I rubbed her opening. Then, she sat down, taking my cock inside her in one move. Her warmth was all round me as she ground up and down, gently riding me.

She placed her hands on my chest for support, and I lifted my head to take her tight nipples into my mouth. She moaned at the sensation of my nibbling her and my inability to touch her just added to the eroticism. She gyrated her hips, slowly and I could see she wouldn't take long to get to climax.

Her face flushed slightly, her eyes closed and her breathing was shallow. She manoeuvred my cock into the correct position and sped up her movement, never once making any sound. She was riding me to climax and she was loving every moment. She took a deep breath and then came. Her body undulated as she felt the wave of the orgasm shoot through her.

Spent, she collapsed on me for a moment. She them stood up and sat me up. She removed the zip lock and helped me up. Then she leant forward on the chair, bending her round, tight ass in front of me and parting her legs to reveal her red pussy lips.

She was facing her colleges, as I approached from behind. I nestled my cock against her wetness, and then thrust. Deep inside, I leant forward to feel her luscious tits, and her ass against my pelvic bone. I kissed the back of her neck, before I stood up, placing my hands on her shoulders. Then I let go, pounding away at her, thrusting my cock deep so my balls bounced off her. After this evening, I knew it wouldn't be long before I climaxed but I couldn't help take one look at all the women watching us. Watching us both, completely nude and fucking before them. They'd seen me teased, aroused and made hard. Watched as a teenage girl brought me to full mast. Admired my wife as she stripped, and then seen us fuck like teenagers.

My sexual fantasy had come true. I had been completely nude, tied up, made erect and then fucked a beautiful woman as a crowd of clothed women watched. All this passed through my mind as I finally came. I felt the build up in my balls before it shot forth, out of my cock and filling my wife's pussy.

We both paused for a moment as the crowd showed their appreciation. I withdrew my cock, and helped my wife stand. We kissed.

"I'm actually sorry its over," I whispered.

She turned to me. "It isn't. I'm getting dressed to enjoy a night with my friends. You," she said, pointing at my chest, "are remaining nude all night and serving us drinks!"

For the rest of the evening, I did just that. I had my cock played with, touched up and even brought to a full erection again as I served my wife's colleagues their drinks.

It was the best night of my life.

ABeagle
ABeagle
50 Followers