All Comments on 'A Special Relationship'

by redpussy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cousins?

Cousins is not incest nor taboo. Find the right category for your story.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
hateful anonymous

I think your story is great I would have liked to be with my cousin however she moved far away and it never happen. As for anonymous just disregard this person. We as readers know who this sick person is and how hateful he she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Longing for my Cousin

Cousins DO have a special relationship, whether they have sex or not. But this was a wonderful story, and I loved it.

Although the time is a little vague, the woman must have been nearly 50 when the story reaches its climax (so to speak). What I want to know is, how did a woman of that age have all that juice? By that age, they don't usually have that much lubrication left. You don't say she was post-menopausal, but clearly they weren't concerned about pregnancy.

loves_to_rubloves_to_rubabout 12 years ago
Re: Cousins?

Anything closer than 3rd cousin is considered taboo. Personally, I feel that if I can trace the family tree and find him, he's too close for comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
1st cousins

Can legally marry in at least 5 states. Shame they never got together permanently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous