A Special Treat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think will...," Heather asked her doctor.

"Perhaps it would be best to discuss this matter in my office where we won't have to worry about the walls growing ears. Shall we?" The doctor waved her hand invitingly towards the open door. The girls obliged silently. "Please, have a seat." Both girls did as they were asked and took up their seats at the doctor's desk. Instinctively, Heather began unbuttoning her jacket and proceeded to take it off. Darcie kept her eyes on the doctor. There was something about her that was very attractive. It wasn't anything special. She was just a normal looking woman in professional attire. The doctor turned her attention towards the girls after she locked the door. She let out a slight gasp.

"Well Heather, I didn't expect you to be so forward, but I was going to need to see the results anyway."

"Oh shit," said an exasperated Heather. She quickly brought her hands up and didn't quite cover her overstretched nipples. "I was just warm from the jacket. I normally take my jacket off if I'm going to be a while. Sorry."

"No, it's quite all right." Then Dr. Smothers focused her attention on Darcie. "Hmmmm... You must be Darcie. Well, let's get started. We might as well get that jacket off of you as well." Before Darcie could respond, the female doctor brought her hands up and gently unbuttoned the two buttons that were still fastened on Darcie's jacket. "My goodness, this drug did more than I was led to believe!" Without another word, Dr. Smothers brought her hands up to caress Darcie's beautiful, bulging melons. The busty brunette reacted in the only way she could by sticking her chest out further, imploring the doctor's hands to keep busy with her massive titties. Then, she felt her nipples being lightly tweaked and then nothing.

Darcie was almost breathless. "You don't have to stop," she whispered to Dr. Smothers.

"Actually Darcie, I do. I'd like to get some blood samples from you two just to see what we're dealing with. Heather, would you please tell me exactly what has happened since you've been prescribed this drug."

Heather began to speak of her rapid growth with just the prescribed dosage as the doctor readied two needles to draw some blood. Darcie was somewhat apprehensive of the needle, but continued to listen to Heather's story by the advice of Dr. Smothers. The busty brunette was actually surprised by how painlessly the doctor drew her blood. She even watched her perform the same procedure on her friend while she went on with her story. Then, the doctor took out a microscope and produced some slides out of a nearby drawer. She fixed two slides for both Heather's and Darcie's blood and Heather continued to tell her story.

"...Then, we came here and your nurse pulled us out of that line," Heather finished.

"Is that all?"

Darcie was so intoxicated from the doctor's fondling and staring at her best friend's large breasts that she felt dumbfounded.

"Oh," Heather said exasperated. "We brought some of the fudge for you. Darcie, did you remember it?"

"Huh?" Darcie almost felt like she was high, but not exactly high.

"Did you bring the fudge like I asked you to?"

"Oh yeah," reality slowly faded back into the busty brunette. "I've got it in my pocket." The doctor came right over to the girls just in time for Darcie to pull a baggie with four pieces of fudge from her jacket pocket.

"You put the entire bottle in here, Heather? Are you sure?" The doctor examined the fudge outside of the baggie.

"That's all of it."

"Hmmmm... This is somewhat interesting..."

"What is it?" Heather leaned towards the desk. It seemed as though her hands were involuntarily pinching and pulling at her light pink nipples. Darcie just sat back in the chair dumbfounded by the situation taking place. It was all too surreal that she and her sexy friend were sitting here with their overgrown tits hanging out in front of this strangely sexy woman and just talking like they were in a professional setting.

"Well," Dr. Smothers' voice broke Darcie's trance. "I got off the phone with my friend from England and he's not too sure if there really can be adverse side effects with the dosage you girls took. Honestly, I didn't find any complications in your blood whatsoever. So, I don't exactly know what I can tell you or what I should do. You girls aren't having any back pain or any other types of pain are you?"

"No," both girls replied in unison.

"Well, there's nothing that feels wrong inside or out, right?"

"Other than feeling really fucking horny and having uber-sensitive tits, no." Heather started rubbing her tits even more once she said "uber-sensitive tits."

"I see. Frankly, all I can determine is that you girls are quite healthy. In fact, very healthy if you catch my drift. Darcie it seems like you're nodding off on me. Is everything all right?"

Darcie wasn't exactly feeling fine. In fact, all the talk about their tits was making her hornier by the moment. She knew she needed to get off badly, but was afraid to do anything about it. Her brow was dripping with sweat, and her eyes were almost rolling back in her head. She tried to conceal rubbing her thighs together as best she could, but to her dismay, it wasn't enough. Just the feeling of her humongous tits being free and checking out Heather's gargantuan hooters was sending her over the edge.

"I'm sorry, Doctor. I... really think... I need to go to... the restroom," Darcie stammered.

"Oh my, are you sick?"

Before Darcie could muster an answer, Heather felt she knew exactly what her busty friend needed. "Actually Dr. Smothers, she is sick, but in a different way." The redhead leaned over to her friend and pulled the leather jacket completely off of her shoulders and bent her head down to suck both of Darcie's huge brown nipples.

"Fuck! Heather, what are you doing!?" Darcie was a mishmash of desire, humiliation and eagerness.

"I'm giving you what you need. Am I right," the redheaded vixen said looking up at Darcie from her saliva coated nips.

"...But in front of your doctor? This is too much."

"Sweetie, if it were that much of a problem, I'm sure she'd have said something by now." Heather turned towards her physician. "Is it all right if we have a moment, Dr. Smothers?"

Instead of a yes or a no, Dr. Smothers responded with a wicked smile and picked up the bag of fudge. She pulled a piece of the chocolate candy out and downed it in three bites. "Do you girls want to know why this is happening?"

"Fuck yes," Darcie screamed. "Just keep talking! Your voice is too sexy! Tell me whatever you want, but don't stop talking!" Heather continued sucking and playing with her friend's sensitive breasts. Finally, Darcie undid her shorts and snaked her fingers down to her clit.

"If you insist... This drug actually simulates symptoms of a woman's monthly cycle and pregnancy. The drug raises hormone levels, including estrogen and endorphins, to increase your lustful demeanor and bombard your breast tissue with the growth hormones they need to enlarge. Still, that's only half of the equation. The other lies in the fact that the pills make the subject regurgitate upon consumption. All this time, food was the only thing that was needed to secure the permanence of the growth. Granted, that your breast growth won't be permanent from just this bit of exposure to the drug. Still, foods with high concentrations of magnesium, calcium, and fatty acids are a binding fail safe if the hormone production falls through and only serves the, if I may, fire in your loins. In other words girls, your milk ducts have grown as well."

"What!?" Darcie and Heather both looked up in an instant at Dr. Smothers.

"So, when and if our breasts shrink, we're going to have milk in there that can actually cause breast cancer!?" Darcie pushed Heather away from her and stood to face Dr. Smothers who was now seated at the edge of her desk watching the two girls pleasure each other with great intent.

"Now wait, Darcie. If you'll allow me to finish," Dr. Smothers explained. "I think you'll find that cancer is out of the question for you two. Yes, you both will produce milk, but that is actually a good sign. As you produce milk, your breasts will recede and go back to their normal size and shape."

"I see it now. I was a guinea pig for you and ended up roping my friend into this sick project! I'm so, SO sorry, Darc." Heather proceeded to get up from her chair and started to pull her black leather jacket on.

"Wait you two," Dr. Smothers stood and began to rub her own breasts without even knowing it. Both girls stopped and watched her hands as she spoke.

"This drug isn't harmful at all. It's something a friend of mine developed. He has a wife from Japan. Now, most Asian women find bigger breasts are a sign of healthy sexuality. Like you, Heather: she didn't want to get implants because of the risks associated with them. So, he genetically engineered this drug out of the lab he works in and tested it on his wife first. She takes it all the time when she wants to be more endowed and she has no dependency or any ailments."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Except her tits probably look like an old woman's from all of the stretch marks this shit must cause," Darcie yelled.

"Actually, no. The drug was enhanced after the initial testing and has collagen producing elements that eliminate the possibility of stretch marks. Look ladies, I only did this because my friend needed to see how the American market would react to this astounding breakthrough in medical technology. Also, your need for larger breasts seemed very sincere, Heather. And Darcie, I honestly had no intentions of you ever getting involved.

"So, this thing isn't going to hurt us," questioned Heather.

"It shouldn't. See, if the proper month's worth of dosage is taken; the effects show up gradually and can last for three or four months. The idea is to take the pills daily for thirty days and have the effects last until the remnants of the drug are drained out through the breast milk. Don't worry; it cannot affect anyone in that state. After the breasts recede, the woman takes the pills for another month and she is again fully endowed within a week's time with the month supply maintaining her desired size and shape until it runs out."

Both girls looked at each other stunned and turned to see Dr. Smothers barely-noticeable-cleavage growing just a bit more. Her buttoned blazer seemed to strain against the development that had transpired mere moments before.

"You know, this would probably put the implant industry out of business," Darcie exclaimed.

"Some women might prefer to have a more permanent solution," Dr. Smothers rang in. Still, it's a viable option for breast enhancement. Besides Darcie, you were an E cup before this incident. Am I not mistaken?"

"Yes."

"And how did your large breasts then make you feel?"

Darcie thought about it for a moment. She thought of how her boyfriend seemed to maul her titties, how much she loved it when he came on them, sucked on them, always seemed to NEED them. "I always felt sexy. I had a feeling I was growing into an F cup before I ate this fudge. Just the thought of having bigger tits turned me on because I knew my boyfriend would fuck me like he had a renewed sense of his love for me."

"Is that so..." The doctor began unbuttoning her blazer to reveal a black corset underneath with the tops of her growing breasts straining to be released.

"Hold on a minute. If you're going to tell me that he doesn't love me, you're wrong. I know that my boyfriend loves me. He's practically my husband already. So, don't you start pointing a finger at him when he's done nothing wrong!"

Dr. Smothers began to giggle. "Darcie, I wasn't going to say anything of the sort. I was actually going to ask you if you truly enjoyed your tryst with Heather." Heather and Darcie both looked absolutely stunned at what the physician said. "Girls," Dr. Smothers took out her clip and allowed her shoulder length hair to cascade down from its encumbering bun. "I've taken the same medicine that you have. Now, seeing you both making a go for each other actually got me rather... hot I must say." The doctor shrugged out of her blazer and reached around to loosen the ties in her corset. The black contraption fell to the floor with her fully developed jugs hanging down level with her defined ribcage.

Heather and Darcie watched in awe as they could literally see the good doctor's glowing breasts swell and her mahogany nipples stretching in proportion.

Dr. Smothers continued while unzipping her skirt, "I'm sure your lover's a good man. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have let you leave the house to see a doctor about your breasts. I'm sure his first thought was that I'd be a male physician..."

"Actually, I told him you were a woman, Dr. Smothers." Heather looked almost ashamed to interrupt the doctor.

"Oh please, Heather! Call me Joyce. You don't have to be so formal. Now, I have a confession to make: my panties are getting soaked by the second just looking at you two delicious tarts. In fact, they were getting moist before I even ate that sweet, sweet fudge. Wherever did you two procure that recipe?"

"It's my grandmother's," Heather piped up.

"Oh," Joyce knelt down and brought her face closer to Heather's. "Give your grandmother a nice, big kiss from me." The doctor pressed her face into Heather's and probed the redhead's mouth with her tongue. At first, Heather's hands flew back in shock, but slowly wrapped around Joyce's head to fully embrace the kiss.

Surprised by what she was bearing witness to, Darcie couldn't help but feel nervous, but her pussy was feeling quite wet. She looked down at her mammoth breasts and noticed them swell in response to the erotic scene that was playing before her. Her brown nipples were pointed towards the action as Joyce moved her head down to Heather's hard pink nipples and began to suckle.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Heather sank deeper into her chair as Joyce continued to mash her face into Heather's bosom. "Shit... You're awesome at... sucking some tits!"

Upon hearing her sexy friend's declaration, Darcie's big nipples began to tingle. She brought her tiny hands up to rub and satiate the lusty feelings in her tits. Then, Joyce turned her attention towards the very busty brunette.

"There's no point in sitting there by yourself. I'm very much willing to share. Besides, your breasts look so delectable. I can't begin to fathom what cup size you are now," the doctor was already snuggling up next to Darcie. Darcie could feel her pussy getting wetter and her boobs tingling with excitement over the pleasure this very sexy woman could give to her. Suddenly, there was a hurried knocking at the door. "Damn," Joyce whispered. "Who is it?"

"It's Kerry, Dr. Smothers. I thought I heard someone screaming..."

The doctor got up from beside Darcie and strode naked to the door. She unlocked it and opened it wide. Both girls seated at the desk suddenly felt humiliation wash over them with this stranger being able to see them naked and vulnerable, but at the same time were quite aroused from the idea of being subject to this impromptu voyeurism.

"Have all my patients left," Joyce inquired.

"Yeh... yeh... Yes, Dr. Smothers," the skinny nurse replied.

"Well, why don't you come in and make yourself comfortable," the doctor stepped backward to allow her employee to enter her office.

"Um, I can see that you're busy right now and I shouldn't have disturbed you, doctor..." The nurse took a few steps back out of the office, but the doctor was already next to her and clutched her arm around her shoulders.

"Oh, don't be silly, Kerry. You're not disturbing us in the least. Would you like something to drink? Here, you sit next to Darcie and I'll fix you a nice, stiff drink. I'm sure after all the hassle I put you girls through today, you're all exhausted.


The nervous girl coyly pulled up another chair and sat down next to the busty brunette. She stole a glance at Darcie's big hooters and quickly tore her eyes away before it registered to Darcie that she had just had her tits checked out by yet another woman.

"Here, this will probably aid you in easing your tension." Dr. Smothers handed Kerry her drink. The nurse didn't even look up at her boss and just accepted the glass with her eyes glued to the floor in front of her. "Go ahead! You're off the clock as far as I'm concerned."

"Oh...," Kerry's speech stumbled. Her focus never shifted to any of the other women in the office. "Th... thank you, Doctor."

"Not a problem, dear. Oh, while I've got you here, I was wondering if you could do me a small favor. Actually, it's for my two beautiful guests. Look at them, Kerry. Aren't they beautiful?"

The nurse was hesitant, but brought her eyes up to see both topless females. She focused her vision only above her necks as if she were in fear their large breasts would turn her to stone like Medusa's visage.

"Yes, they are," Kerry replied sheepishly.

"Yes. Moving on. I'd like you to take about five-hundred dollars out of the petty cash drawer and go to the nearest store that sells women's clothing. I want you to buy six different tops. These two young ladies are probably going to need the largest size that store carries. Then, I want you to bring the shirts and the rest of the petty cash back here to me. Do you think you can do that?"

Kerry nodded, still looking at the ground.

"Oh Kerry," Joyce lifted the nurse's chin to see eye-to-eye with her. "There's no need for you to be ashamed at seeing us in the nude. You're working in the medical profession. It's quite normal to see someone in the buff."

"Dr. Smothers..."

"So what if we were having a bit of fun? If you must know, this is the reason why I cancelled all of my appointments for today. Does that comfort you?" The doctor leaned back against her desk and crossed her arms under her enlarged boobs to make them look even perkier.

"So... Uh, what happened to all of you?" The nurse was still afraid of saying the wrong thing in such an intimate situation with her employer around.

"Actually Kerry, I'd like to keep that as our little secret. Still, don't these two girls look fabulous?" The doctor stood up and saw Kerry was beside herself and was afraid to look and to not look as well. "I know. You're not able to see all of them to appreciate the amazing change they've both gone through. Ladies stand up, please. It's all right. Don't be shy."

Both girls looked at each other and slowly got up. Darcie began to ask herself why she'd even come here. Part of her didn't want to put herself on display for this poor girl who seemed to be very modest about the situation. At the same time, her body radiated a lust from within and that lust was anticipating the moment of its release. She could feel this urge getting stronger and stronger. It made her weak at the knees. She wanted more and more to sexually attack one of the three women in the room, but couldn't decide on what she should do.

"Um..." Kerry was almost at a loss for words. The situation unfolding before her was beyond any unbelievable thought she could have ever conceived. "You both look very pretty," she said calmly. She turned to the doctor and a smile brightened her face. "Can you give me about an hour or so to make sure I can find something that suits each of them. You want three tops for each girl, right?"

"Exactly, Kerry." Joyce hopped from her desk towards the nurse. Her bigger tits jiggled with the exertion of her body. She wrapped her arms around her employee in a warm hug. "Now, be careful while driving. I don't want you getting pulled over. It's ridiculous how strict they are about driving under the influence anymore!" Joyce turned towards her desk to flip through her desk planner. "I'll see you back here in an hour."