A Special Treat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word Kerry turned to walk towards the door. Then, Darcie knew urge could not be contained any longer. She took a few baby steps forward and opened her mouth.

"Kerry, could you come here for a moment?"

The skinny nurse stopped and turned around. For some reason, Darcie felt Kerry knew why she called her name. The nurse came to Darcie, stopped and gave at her with a questioning look. Without saying a word, Darcie grabbed the nurse by the back of the head and kissed her hard. Her lips, tongue, mouth were all eager to explore that gentle beauty and seemingly repressed sexiness Kerry was exuding. In the heat of their kiss, Darcie felt the nurse's hands come up and caress her bulging breasts and knead them into a much needed bliss. When the pleasure became too much for Darcie, she pulled away from the cute nurse and continued to rub her own tits. She brought her own hand up and found Kerry's nipples through her white uniform and lightly fingered them.

"Sorry," Darcie said softly. "I just had to do that."

Kerry was obviously a bit shocked, but gave Darcie a smile of approval.

"By the way," the doctor called to Kerry. "There's no need to knock when you come back. Let the other girls know they have the rest of the day off. And, if you're exceptionally good, I'll let you in on our little secret."

Darcie noticed the nurse walked out of the door with a new spring in her step. She turned around to see Heather groping and pulling at her breasts and Dr. Smothers with a big grin aimed at her.

"Isn't this drug something else, girls?" Without waiting for an answer, Joyce brought both of her tits up at the same time and licked both of her nipples. "You know, I never could do that with my old C cups." Heather seemed to shudder at the delightful sight of her sexy doctor licking her own tits. Dr. Smothers sauntered over to the two busty girls. She extended both of her hands at each girl and fondled their new gigantic melons.

"How about we get dressed after Kerry drops off your new clothes and go bra shopping?"

Both girls wanted to answer in the affirmative somehow, but the constant groping from Joyce almost paralyzed them with their own sensuality. The pleasure was so great that the doctor could feel both girls' breasts growing more and more and clearly saw their juices soaking through their shorts.

"Hmmmm, I'll take that as a yes," Joyce said with a delightful smile.