A Special Treat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, they're going to measure my boss! Wait'll you two hear how big she is," the raven-haired girl was ecstatic. Nelly and Carmen dashed to the mirror, both of their bare breasts jiggling. Denise smiled at them both and brought her hands up to continue her fondling of both girls' bosoms.

"Wow, this tape is almost too small to fit around your boobs, Margie," Darcie exclaimed. Did you get that last measurement?"

"Yep," Heather scribbled the number onto the notepad.

"So, what's the verdict?" Joyce was playing with her own nipples as she intently watched Margie do the calculating with the piece of paper Heather had handed her.

"I'm a 42L..." Margie dropped the piece of paper.

"HA! I told you so! You have to eat me out now!" Darcie scurried over to one side of the dressing room, but Heather didn't seem put off at all. The brunette laid on her back and the redhead dropped to her knees. Heather's big tits kept her just above Darcie's twat, so she had to crane her neck down to get to her friend's open flower.

Margie stood in shock as Joyce was smiling at her like she'd just won a trip to the Bahamas and was nonchalantly trying to convince her busty friend to take her along.

"Oh my god. My breasts are so big, now!" The older saleswoman stares in awe at her gargantuan tits and marvels over them with her eyes and hands. "Well, it's a good thing that I an L cup in stock," Margie said reassuringly to Joyce.

Denise sank down the mirror into the floor at the news of Margie's giant breasts.

"Holy shit," she chirped.

"What's wrong?" Carmen was quick to console the cute salesgirl.

"I remember she was an E cup when she showed me how to fit a bra."

"Lucky her, huh," Nelly chimed in an attempt to lift Denise's dwindling spirits.

"I guess..." Denise looked down as if to pout.

"Hey, what's wrong with the size of her boobs," Carmen asked concerned.

"It's not her boobs! It's mine," Denise's tears flowed out as if she'd kept her feelings pent up for a very long time. "I have stupid fucking B cups! It's so frustrating to see girls with big tits always getting noticed and always having the attention. Guys never wanna see my little tits. It's so shitty!"

Carmen held Denise for a moment. She could feel a tear drop onto her breast flesh. The bigger girl looked up at Nelly as if to ask for some guidance in the situation, but found the same confusion she felt. Then, Carmen had a thought and brushed the beautiful black hair out of Denise's face.

"I'd like to see them." She smiled and tried to make eye contact with the salesgirl.

"Whatever you're just trying to make me feel better," Denise tore away and stood up, ready to leave.

"No, I really do," Carmen stood as if she were pleading with the enraged girl. "This is really fucked up. God, this entire situation has been fucked up... But you've made me feel very, very sexy today. That's something that I don't always feel and I cherish it every time I experience it. Well, granted I wasn't looking for this. Still, it's pretty obvious that I'm a fat girl. Guys usually pass me up for a skinny girl like you or Nell. It's always a bit tougher for me with the label people try to tag onto me. Nevertheless, I think you're very attractive, and I'd like for you to share with me what Nelly and I have shared with you."

"But you're so pretty and your breasts are beautiful," Denise wiped away her tears and stepped toward Carmen and Nelly. "Even if you didn't have huge tits, I find you incredibly attractive.

"That is so sweet," Carmen turned to Nelly with a smile and approached Denise as if she were going to help her with her blouse. "Well, what're you waiting for? Let's see your goodies."

"Wait," Denise stopped Carmen and Nelly and bent down to pick up her measuring tape. I wanna know how big your boobs are. Especially if I made a hottie like you feel sexy."

A warm smile spread over Carmen's mouth as she undid the clasp of her bra and hefted her white melons up for Denise to wrap the tape around her body. Nelly was an entanglement of anticipation as the raven-haired cutie finalized the measurements.

"I was right on the cup size, but just off by two inches on your band. Still, you can try on the bra I picked out for you."

"Denise handed the bigger girl the sheer white bra. Carmen couldn't help but read the tag before she tried it on.

"40G? I'm not an F cup?" Denise simply nodded her head in response. Carmen quickly fastened the clasps of the bra behind her. Her big titties tried to spill over the sheer cups, but didn't flow over like they did in her other bra. Once she adjusted herself into the garment, she looked at herself in the mirror amazed. All three girls salivated at the way the heaviness of her porcelain breasts mashed her big, fat nipples into her huge, puffy areolas and how they barely raised out from the perfect spherical shape of her breasts.

"How does it feel?" Denise was radiating excitement.

"You're really fucking good! Considering you didn't measure me and you were off by one band size, you're fucking great!"

"You ladies ready to see mine now?" Denise grabbed the bottom hem of her blouse and began to pull.

Nelly was giddy all over. Carmen felt the urge to take off her bra in honor of the occasion and couldn't get out of it fast enough. Then, Denise was standing there with her bra. She bit her lip and undid the front clasp of her bra. Her smaller boobs almost sprang free from the bra cups. Carmen and Nelly cooed at her exposed titties.

"Those are really cute," Carmen put extra emphasis on cute. She and Nelly inched closer to Denise to get a better look.

"You nipples are really big for boobs your size," the ginger-haired girl was almost flabbergasted.

"I know," Denise said almost embarrassed. "I think they're fucking ugly.!"

"No, they aren't!" Nelly knew her words weren't going to ease Denise's self-consciousness so she leaned her head down and took one of the huge nipples into her mouth.

"They're so big that they almost cover your whole breast," Carmen stated in astonishment. "The raven-haired girl didn't seem to acknowledge Carmen and moaned more and more as Nelly went to work on her smaller tits. Carmen looked down with wonderment and brought her finger up to circle around Denise's big areolas. She couldn't believe this girl with smaller tits had areolas and teats that would rival her own in size. Denise jumped a bit as Carmen lightly brought her fingertips around the outside of her areolas and enclosed on her hard nipples.

"OH MY GOD," Denise bellowed as a gusher of an orgasm ripped through her body. Both girls immediately stopped as Denise reeled back and braced herself against the wall for support. "Shit! Nobody's ever made me cum like that."

Carmen and Nelly exchanged smiles. Then, Carmen approached the still shocked salesgirl and offered her huge porcelain breasts up to her. "Do you want to suck mine, hun?"

Denise gave Carmen a loving glance and buried her face into the creamy valley of cleavage that laid before her. Carmen palmed the sides of her own breasts and mashed them together, rubbing them against one another while Denise wagged her tongue out and lapped at her fat nipples. Nelly didn't waste words and joined the tit play session without hesitation. The ginger-haired cutie brought her hand up and tugged on Denise's nipples. Denise was in euphoria with her face pressed into Carmen's 42G cupped boobs and having Nelly twiddle with her smaller B cupped tits. Then, Nelly made eye contact with Denise and shared a lingering kiss with her. Once they broke off, Denise turned to Carmen and locked her mouth onto the bustiest girl in the room.

Once they had shared their hot, passionate moment, Denise stepped away from Carmen. She looked at the two women in a furtive manner and brought her hands up behind both over their heads and applied a gentle amount of pressure. Both women knew what she wanted and didn't show any signs of reluctance. Nelly and Carmen were less than an inch away from each other and on the verge of sharing their first kiss when the Bra-Gain Center's door bell chimed, announcing that a potential customer had just entered the establishment.