A Star is 'Porn'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ritual continued for what appeared to be hours but as I learnt later it was barely ten minutes. On the final release of Shilpa's oily nectar, which was consumed with as much passion as the first, she slowly began to release my cock.

As the now purple hued glans came free I heard a concerted gasp from the three young voyeurs, who had observed with intense concentration the sexual activities performed before them.

I glanced up to perceive the reason for their apparent astonishment and almost collapsed at what I beheld. My penis still stood firm and proud, except that it now appeared to be about two foot long and almost as thick as my arm.

With a unified shriek of delight, Sammy, Tracy and Fliss reached out to the risen juggernaut, only to be instantly rebuked by a now wild-eyed Shilpa who screamed at them,

"Leave it be! -- It is now mine alone - for the moment."

I hesitated, wondering what my next move should be. The erstwhile manipulation of my dick, combined with the copious draughts of Shilpa's heady infusion, without me reaching a natural climax, had left me almost suicidal with pent up frustration.

I knew I just had to insert my penis into something juicy and willing and wasn't particularly worried as to the name of the donor or the nature of the orifice.

As if reading my thoughts, Shilpa, who was now standing with her back to me, legs akimbo, slowly bent down. As she did so, what I had presumed would be a tight little anus suddenly flowered and opened to reveal an opening of unnatural proportions.

Once again my dick took immediate command of the situation and I found myself with my engorged bell-end poised over that remarkable bum hole.

There is no doubt that yesterday's cock would have encountered little opposition in breeching the opening before it. However the new version now met with quite stern resistance as it attempted to 'breech the threshold'.

Nevertheless my penis was not in the mood to be denied access to this sweet-smelling crater and one muscular heave later saw a good ten inches disappear into the seemingly bottomless maw.

Shilpa began a rhythmic and sensuous chant as she now slowly rotated her dusky buttocks, which had the effect of drawing more and more of Danny's dick inside her.

The sensations coursing through his whole frame were mind-blowing and as each throbbing inch was consumed he was lifted to a higher plane of passion.

The rotational speed increased until finally and defying all the laws of dimensional proportions, the whole of his twenty-four inch long penis was inside Shilpa, who now let out a grunt of approval and satisfaction as she amended the movements of her lithe young body.

The effect was now such that the shaft was plunging in and out. The unbelieving spectators were treated to the sight of a massive cock driving in and out of an eager asshole.

The extraordinary action became almost a blur before Danny at last climaxed and gushed forth with such a volume of spunk you could have bathed in it, and yet as he withdrew, allowing three hungry mouths to lap at the expected excess, there was none to be seen.

His total liquid output, which had indeed been prodigious, had been fully retained within Shilpa's slight yet deceptive frame. Even his dick, whilst still bone-hard was also bone-dry.

Shilpa slowly emerged from her trance-like state and looked around her. A knowing smile drifted across her face as she beheld our bemusement.

"I know you all have many questions such as how can a penis grow to such a size? How can my frail body take it all in without consequence? How can my little yoni produce such a volume of juices? How can such a prodigious amount of semen stay within my body -- Well, let's just say that the Kama Sutra has served my people well, and whilst it is written that I must remain a vaginal virgin until betrothed, it has taught us many alternative ways to participate in achieving sexual gratification.

But Danny, you may be disappointed to learn that the increase to your penis length is not permanent and by tomorrow will have reduced to its previous but still impressive size. However, should we meet again then I can promise a similar experience if you are willing"

"Phew! Shilpa, you got me all excited again you little tease," I countered, waving my now fully erect penis in her direction.

Sammy however was the first to react as she grabbed fiercely at my swollen and distended member.

"Whoa there girl," I admonished.

"I think we've partaken of enough alfresco fucking. If you are all happy to continue, well my humble little condo is not far, and besides I think that rain is threatening and we don't want those slick little pussies to get wet now do we -- not with rain anyway?"

The unrestrained laughter that ensued convinced me that my suggestion was meeting with universal approval. The four girls dressed hurriedly and we then set off to walk the mile or so to my place.

The events that then followed were much as those that had been enjoyed earlier, except that a soft bed, which if anything increased the pleasure of the many suckings and fuckings that followed, had replaced the hard bench.

STARBURST

Such earthly pleasures however cannot last for ever and although the sexy quartet visited him on and off for a year or so, they eventually graduated to pastures new and Danny, for the next ten years or so was once again committed to seek sexual gratification from his own hand (and mouth) -- Until one fateful day----.

'Ding-dong' went the front door bell. Danny had just settled down with a cold beer and one of those 'special' books; you know the ones I mean, those that are delivered in plain brown envelopes, usually with a Dutch or German post-mark.

This one looked a 'cracker' and he was not right pleased to be so rudely interrupted before even having a chance to open it.

"Hope it's not that bloody brush salesman again or worse still -- those 'bible-punchers'," he muttered to myself.

"I'll be punching them if they don't get the message -- I'm beyond salvation."

When he opened the front door however, his spirits rose (along with a more intimate part of his anatomy). There, clutching a clipboard and pen was a young lady of perhaps 19 or 20.

She was about 5foot 4inches tall with dark hair and eyes; full red lips; a cute little nose and despite wearing a rather baggy anorak, Danny reckoned she had about a 36D bust. He resolved there and then to have some of whatever she had on offer.

"Good morning," she said breezily.

"Would you mind if I asked you a few personal questions for a very important survey?"

"Ask whatever you like my dear," I responded.

"As long as you will not be offended if the answers are -- shall we say -- a little too personal."

"Not at all Sir! We've been carefully trained to expect the strangest and kinkiest of answers, especially as some of the questions are -- shall we say -- a little near the knuckle. Would it be all right if I came in. I'm sure it would be much more comfortable for the both of us."

"Sure thing," I responded with unrestrained alacrity.

"As long as you don't mind a bit of a mess."

"No problem Sir. As long as there's somewhere to park my ass I'll be fine."

Danny immediately had this mental image of her 'parking her ass' on his cock but realised that situations like that only happened in books or at the movies -- but then again - did they?

The first thing she saw as she entered the living room was the 'special' book that Danny had carelessly tossed onto the sofa. It had fallen open to reveal a double page spread of a cute little miss about to 'gobble' this well endowed black man.

He Hastily closed it and placed it behind a cushion but did not miss the mischievous little smile she gave him.

"I think that this is going to make my task much easier, now that I can see your taste in art and literature," she giggled.

"It will certainly cut out the first 30 questions for sure. Do you mind if I take my coat off?" she asked. Danny nodded in the affirmative.

Talk about eye-popping! Her 'mini' barely covered her pussy and her black thong was plain to see. She was wearing a white low cut blouse but hadn't bothered with a bra.

It was then that Danny realized that his estimate of 36D was way out. Now freed from the constraints of her coat, he could see that 36E was nearer the mark. How they protruded so prominently from her chest without sagging he could never hope to guess, but the sight was truly breath-taking.

After telling her that his name was Danny and that he was 52 and never married but adding with a sly wink that he knew the score, she told him that she could skip the next set of questions and 'cut to the chase'.

"Do you like sex?" She asked demurely.

Danny was rather taken aback at the forthright question but deliberately answered provocatively that he loved it, but because of certain historical circumstances his sexual gratification had, apart from the odd occasion, been self-administered, hence the 'special' book for multi wanking sessions.

Sue, as she then told him was her name, didn't bat an eyelid but shifted uneasily on her seat to reveal even more of her shapely legs and black undergarment which barely contained the black bush of her profuse though silky pubic hair.

"What a waste of good spunk," she responded, licking her full lips, her eyes now fixed on my expanding crotch.

"Now Danny, the 64-dollar question -- how big is your dick?"

Now being a firm believer in the old saying that actions speak louder than words and realizing that if he didn't free it soon, his cock would be busting through his trousers. He quickly unzipped his fly so that Sue could make her own estimate as to the length and girth of his penis.

Now Danny had never been one to blow his own trumpet but usually when the ladies saw his cock for the first time, the usual reaction was either 'bloody hell' or 'which horse did you steal that from?'

Sue said nothing but rather reached for her coat to retrieve a tape rule and as though she performed this task every day (which later he learned was almost true), she measured his cock.

"Mmm, not bad for 52 years old. 20inch long with a girth of 10; I bet that's stretched a few pussies and anal cavities in its time."

Danny was forced to admit that of the very few girls that he had managed to persuade to take it up the pussy, there had only been two that had allowed it anywhere near the 'rear entrance'.

It was an activity that Danny had often yearned to experience again, he added, as he wistfully thought of his sexy Mom and the dusky Shilpa, but as yet any repeat performances of 'Backdoor Action' remained but a delightful dream.

"Could be the day dreams come true Danny boy," she answered suggestively.

"But first lets see how it copes with a nice sloppy cunt."

Danny didn't need a second invite. Within seconds he had stripped the blouse and skirt from her shapely body and whipped the skimpy thong from her legs while she had quickly divested him of his clothes.

She sat him down on the chair and straddled him backwards; grasped his now pulsating penis and swiftly guided it towards her moist and hungry young cunt.

Sue eased down, gently at first, onto his stiff prick. As the first 6inches slid effortlessly in, they both let out sighs of utter content.

Her next manoeuvre was more unexpected but still exhilarating as she dropped like a stone onto his impressive manhood, which impaled her on its full 20inch -- and she never even blinked!

It was only later that Danny learned that she had taken her first 20incher on her 18th birthday, apparently from the college janitor who was known among her peers as 'Broom Handle Billy' (I wonder why?).

Since then she had graduated her way steadily through the lengths and girths and had recently taken a Jamaican prick that was all of 24inches long and with a head circumference that would barely fit in a half-pint pot.

She then began to rise and fall onto his throbbing prick with measured strokes. The rhythm gradually increased until it reached a peak. This was maintained for a good 5 minutes, and Danny mused that one good thing about age is that premature ejaculation is virtually unheard of.

Inevitably there had to be a conclusion. Just when Sue was thinking 'is he never going to come', he came - and how!

Danny didn't think he'd ever loosed such a flood of semen since he had been a teenager. So liberal was its volume that it was seeping out of Sue's cavernous cunt and dripping onto his belly.

When she realized he was almost drained, she removed herself from his dick and quenched her thirst by lapping at the warm and salty cum that still dribbled from his dick. A few slurps later and after some gentle teasing of his cock head, it was again ready for action.

"That was good Danny and 'though you 'only' have 20inch you certainly know haw to use it. Now how would you like to stick it up my ass?"

With that she promptly raised her legs high and grasped and spread the cheeks of her firm butt to reveal an asshole that had obviously taken much bigger cocks than Danny's.

Suffice it to say that despite its gaping dimensions, his dick certainly enjoyed the journey into that dark cavern and it took a good 20 minutes of solid pounding before he finally shot another copious load of spunk deep into her slippery rectum.

When Danny finally withdrew his battered prick and after Sue had spent the next few minutes licking away all traces of both their juices, she finally told him the real reason for the survey.

Apparently, Sue worked for a porn film studio and they were busily casting for a big incest epic to be called 'Keep it in the Family'. They had filled all the roles apart from the horny granddad, which it transpires, gets to fuck every legal female member of the extended family.

The casting problem had been to find a granddad figure with a big enough cock to satisfy the expectations of the 'coat across the knees brigade', and who could maintain an erection through a series of multi penetrations.

"Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea about our business Danny. Yea! I must say that some of the younger 'stars' look like they should still be at school but I assure you they're all above the legal age for taking cock. You'd be surprised what you can achieve with the right lighting and make-up," Sue giggled mischievously.

"Now I want you to come to this address next Friday where we'll find out if the camera likes that cock of yours as much as I did. Try to be celibate in between and recharge those sagging testicles of yours," she added with a smile.

"You'll probably be expected to make up to half a dozen penetrations, plus a few hand and blowjobs. It sounds erotic but it's bloody hard work as well as being highly rewarding."

Just the thought of this promised multi-fucking made Danny's prick rise again and he assured Sue that nothing would prevent him from keeping the appointment.

The following Friday found Danny in the foyer of the film studio where the smiling Sue met him.

"Glad you could make it Danny. We're just about ready for you," she added.

She led me up a flight of stairs into a small anteroom that was bare except for a kneeling-stool and a small hard-backed chair.

"Just whip out your cock Danny and Tiffany will join you shortly. She's our senior "fluffer' and it's her job to ensure that your ready for the shoot."

A minute later I was sitting on the chair staring at my rather limp cock. I thought I'd better see if I could inspire some life into it and so began to lovingly work it.

"Hey! Danny boy. Want to get me fired? That's my job," said a sultry voice from the doorway.

My god, she was gorgeous. All she wore was a miniscule thong that covered very little. Her long blonde hair tumbled round her shoulders and draped across perfectly shaped tits that were tipped with the firmest and most suckable nipples that Danny had seen for a long time; and she was looking hungrily straight at him.

His cock came to attention in an instant as he visualised slipping it between those perfect twin peaks. He thought at first that his chance of tweaking those luscious nipples had passed as the 'stonker' he now had was (or so he thought) as good as it gets.

Fortunately for him he was wrong and after five minutes of expert fellatio by Tiffany, his cock had reached proportions that he wouldn't have thought possible.

When she then led him to the studio door, it stood at right angles from his belly and had appeared to have gained gained at least another inch both in length and girth.

Ivan, the director of the film, stood in the doorway and eyed his cock with obvious approval.

"Right Danny. Nothing to demanding in the acting field on this first take. Just go with the flow as the girls appear and do and say whatever feels appropriate to the situation. And remember, whatever you see or hear today, I promise you every one of our girls and boys are at least 18 years old."

Danny nodded dumbly as he opened the door wider to reveal a rather dishevelled bed on which was sitting a young girl, who the director informed him, was his 'granddaughter' Rosie, home from college.

Young appeared to be the operative word and if he hadn't been previously informed, he would have sworn she was much younger than 18.

She had pigtails; a face of pure innocence and was partially dressed in college uniform with a white blouse open to reveal barely formed breast mounds, with only the substantial nipple size and colouration revealing her true age.

With one hand she was fingering the stiff elongated nipples while the other was up her revealing skirt, with fingers apparently dipping in to an equally tiny cunt.

She was moaning and her eyes rolled as the questing with both hands became more urgent. Then she saw Danny framed in the doorway, his cock standing even prouder from his aching loins.

"Oh! Grandpa, what are you doing in my room. You must think I'm awful playing with myself but I can't help it. It must be in the genes," she simpered as she looked with unrestrained yearning at his large and jutting cock.

"I know its wrong but do you think I could stroke that big willie of yours. I've seen a few at college but never one quite that big."

With that she withdrew her hands from her own erogenous zones and reached out imploringly to him. Danny needed no second bidding and within seconds her child-like hands were grasping at his throbbing cock while he lovingly explored her barely formed boobs.

"Finger my tight little quim grandpa. It feels so hot and sticky," she implored as she hastily pulled aside the skirt and lowered her rather prim cream coloured panties, now stained with her sweet smelling juices.

As Danny slipped in his index figure, he realized that this was no virgin. However the hole was relatively tight and would probably take some of his substantial cock with a little persuasion. As though she was reading his mind, she whispered suggestively in my ear,

"Would you like to fuck me Grandpa? I'd love to feel that lovely big willie sliding into my tight little pussy hole."

Danny needed no further persuasion and soon his discarded jeans and shirt lay adjacent to Rosie's hastily cast aside knickers.

She eased into position with the camera following to get the best possible shot. Danny's prick felt like it would explode at any moment and he knew he had to 'dip' it before he spurted all over that angelic looking face. As the first few inches entered there was very little resistance.

"Oh Grandpa, that's so nice. It feels so hot and hard inside my pussy. I hope there's some more to follow," she simpered impudently.

He could contain myself no longer and soon half of the penile shaft was up her warm and welcoming young cunt.