A Star is 'Porn'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Grandpa, fuck me to heaven!" she groaned as she thrust a long slender finger up his ass.

Danny shagged at the little pussy like he had never done before, but ensuring that no more than half its length penetrated her, while she thrashed and moaned on the bed.

"Oh god! I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed, arching her back to induce further penetration.

At the moment the door opened again and a young woman of about 35 or so entered the room.

"Dad! What do think you are doing?"

"Don't blame Grandpa Auntie Vi. It was my fault really. I saw his big willie and just had to have some up me. Besides, he hasn't 'creamed' yet so it's not like a real shag -- is it?"

Danny took his cue from this last remark and added,

"Well that's true and if I don't 'cream' soon my balls are going to explode," he quipped.

"You're a horny bastard dad. Can't keep that cock of yours out of a cunt or an asshole for more than a couple of hours can you. Well we don't want spunk up the walls again do we? And as cousin Wesley's made my cunt sore with that 25inch weapon of his, you'd better slide your meat up my asshole and relief yourself." She assumed a position that revealed an anus as round; vast and deep as the Lincoln Tunnel. Danny stormed in like a 30ton juggernaut and a minute later was spraying her rectal passage with a bountiful supply of hot steamy spunk that eventually dribbled from that vast, much visited canyon to finally bathe and cool the overworked lips of her generous cunt.

Vi's sigh was a mixture of relief and intense pleasure as she turned and nodded at me with complete approval on her smiling face.

"Well I'd forgive anything after that ride Dad. I swear that prick of yours gets bigger every time you shag me, and I must admit that our first fuck was just after my 18th birthday."

"Vi! Is that you in Rosie's room?" Came a call from outside the door.

"I hope your not letting her suck that ugly cunt of yours. You know it's my turn next."

The door opened and in walked the oldest nude Danny had ever seen. She must have been 80 if she was a day. Her tits hung loose and had seen better days, yet the outsize nipples still looked eminently 'suckable'.

The wrinkled folds of her outer labia could be quite clearly seen as they hung loose between her scrawny legs and barely covered a cunt orifice, the likes of which Danny had never seen.

She gazed at the scene before her, noting Vi's gaping asshole, still dripping cum and little Rosie fervently fisting her sexy aunties gaping twat. Her eyes then alighted on my drooping cock and she cackled,

"There you are Danny. You're a very naughty boy, looking for some fresh pussy before you've finished your Mom off and by the look of that limp dick of yours, one of these two must have a cunt or asshole full of man cream," she admonished with a leer on her ancient face.

"Still! No matter. You've got to make me come before I go to Bingo. Now get over here and lets see if I can suck some life back into that sagging prick of yours."

'Mom' was obviously no amateur at fellatio and with a combination of deep throating my cock and poking her long bony finger up Danny's ass, his previously limp cock soon regained its full imposing dimensions.

Satisfied that it would now fuck, she quickly assumed the doggie position and thrust out the biggest cunt he had ever laid my eyes on. It was pierced at both ends and Danny was convinced that the rings acted as staples to keep her labia lips in place.

The sight was both offensive yet somehow erotic and before he'd realised it, he found myself parting those ancient piss flaps with his now revived cock.

'Mom' had certainly learned some tricks in her time and as his purple bell-end slid by her well-formed 'clit', the muscular contractions of her cunt walls drew it ever deeper inside her like some erotic magnet and soon his balls were bouncing of those leathery labial lips.

"Oh! Sonny. I bet you were a stallion in a previous life. That meat of yours is certainly finding the spot," she moaned as he obligingly thrust even harder and was not surprised to find that eventually even his balls were stuffed inside her substantial twat orifice.

The burden did not appear to cause her any distress; on the contrary, her cries were now for more than even he could ever hope to give her.

Eventually he came to his own climax and despite the many ejaculations of that horny day, Danny believed that the volume that gushed from his jerking knob-end would have satisfied even this old whore.

"Cut! Cut! That was fine Danny," bawled the director.

"I'm sure we can make a star out of that genatalia of yours, but I think it's done enough for one day. Now the shooting begins in earnest next month, so before then we really need to get you in shape. Ideally I'd like to get a little more bulk on that dick of yours."

Danny politely enquired as to how he could achieve that in such a short time but was informed with a sly wink that it was a 'Trade Secret'.

All he needed to know was that it would be achieved by taking certain drugs and potions; the tender application of various creams and oils; stimulation from a combination of electrical and mechanical contrivances, plus some expert manual manipulation from the lovely Sue and Tiffany.

The next few weeks were probably some of the happiest in his life, at least from the time when he realized that a dick was not just for pissing through. Danny had told the neighbours that he and a couple of buddies were going on a fishing holiday for a few weeks and that he was hoping to return with a real 'big 'un'.

When he arrived at Sue's little cottage in the country, he found her and Tiffany, completely naked, setting out what we later christened the 'Action Room' with a variety of oils; creams and other mysterious looking potions.

The first thing they did was strip Danny of all his clothing and proceeded to measure the length and girth of his dick.

This proved somewhat tricky as the measurement kept changing as the two naked babes handled his monster prick.

"17inch", said Sue as she passed the tape to Tif'.

"Well I make it nearer 18," she replied, passing the tape and his prick back to Sue.

"No, I reckon it's a good 19inch now," giggled Sue, returning the compliment.

"Make that 20," sighed Tif' as she pushed back the remaining foreskin, freeing totally the smooth and shiny helmet.

"On second thoughts make it 21," she mumbled as she placed her generous lips around the impressive protuberance.

"21.5 I make it," exclaimed a business-like Sue as she eased her friend of Danny's knob-end just when it was getting interesting.

"There will be plenty of opportunities for that when we get the statistics sorted. You know that Ivan won't be happy unless we return Danny with at least 24inch of cock."

Danny gulped hastily at this last remark and although he wasn't averse to sporting a 24inch dick, he failed to see how even these two lovelies, with all their equipment, could achieve such growth.

Still, it promised to be fun trying and he somehow knew that he was going to be more than a willing guinea pig.

That night, after an excellent supper that included numerous supplements, which the girls told him would encourage penile growth, the three of them retired to a well-appointed boudoir and there, stretched naked on a king-size bed, we watched 'blue movies' on a gigantic plasma screen TV.

It was no surprise that within minutes his stiff cock was throbbing noticeably at the action on the screen and even less of a surprise to find both Sue and Tif' vying for a mouthful of the expanding monster.

"Steady girls. There's enough for both of you," he moaned as they each attempted to deep-throat his cock.

Eventually he decided to lie back and let them get on with it. He was past caring if it was better to be sucked-off by a blonde with big nipples or a brunette with a cunt to die for.

God! What was in those supplements he wondered as half-an-hour later both girls had 'swallowed' half his prick while jerking hard on the other half?

By rights he should have shot his load ages ago, but here he was, feeling deliciously horny with no signs of an ejaculation.

By now, both women had tired of feeling his dick in their throats and were anxious for it to penetrate orifices new.

Tif' was first to present herself as she knelt on the bad and thrust her moist cunt into Danny's face. He sucked hungrily at her delectable femininity as the musk-laden juices were eagerly swallowed.

Her soft mewling suddenly became more strident and she demanded with squeals of unbridled passion that he should now fuck her stupid.

Needing no second bidding, he wiped the succulent love juice from his lips and positioned his cock against the blood-gorged labial lips and prepared to take her 'doggy style'

She was so receptive that with four sharp thrusts his balls were slapping against her sodden cunt lips as her hands tore at the rumpled sheets in a mixture of exquisite pain and sheer ecstasy. -----

And so it continued over the next couple of weeks. Danny reckoned he shagged both those girls in every conceivable position and then some.

These regular copulation sessions were only interrupted by his taking those special drugs and potions that were spoken of earlier and the tender application of various creams and oils and penile stimulation from an assortment of strange electrical and mechanical contrivances.

Suffice it to say that this heady combination certainly did the trick and by the end of the 'treatment' Danny's dick was over 27inches long with a girth to match.

Needless to say when he presented myself to Ivan he was so impressed that his career as a porn stud was now virtually guaranteed.

Danny's first starring role was a huge box office success and if he'd shagged half of the women who wrote to him about the possibility, he'd have been fucking 24/7 until he was 100.

He was billed as 'Danny Devon -- The man with 27'. He made over 100 films and fucked some of the most gorgeous women in the industry during his long and lusty career.

Sadly though, all good things are destined to end and the time came when Danny found it increasingly difficult to maintain a day long erection or to cum more than five times a day.

Lucky for him though the porn industry sponsors a fine retirement home where many of the aging studs, including Danny are now spending their twilight years.

Fortunately old habits die hard and they still have twice weekly 'card' sessions with the specially selected nurses and staff.

"What games do they play?" I hear you ask.

"Well,it's just a front really so's not to frighten some of the newer gals," says Danny.

"Suffice it to say that it always ends with a group shagging session," he added with a grin.

"Funnily enough I believe that there's a game tonight with all the usual suspects, with I understand a couple of new girls barely out of college -- Should be fun -- Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime!"

Ends