All Comments on 'A Stitch in Time Pt. 05'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You're throwing a good game yourself, MarshAlien

"A Stitch in Time", "The Genie Chronicles" and "Montana Summer".

You have met, if not surpassed, my favorites on this site.

Please don't ever end this story!!!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
love it

keep up the work, i really enjoy the read.

eightballbumeightballbumalmost 17 years ago
Excellant

Keep em' coming. I check everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Top 3

Amazing, as always!

TelozTelozover 16 years ago
A good story, but...

A good story, well written and interesting to a point. The problem is, I'm English and all this stuff about baseball goes right over my head, boring, boring, boring. How would you feel if I'd written a story that went into a blow by blow description of a cricket match, especially with all the jargon and statistics that are meaningless unless you have a grounding in the game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!!! Truly Amazing

I am kind of shocked right now, going over this story, because this is probably one of the best stories I have read about redemption that I actually think of, since it's in an erotica website. Truly, I am extremely impressed and kind of sad as well that the story ended. I know the story was long, but so worth it that I wished there was at least another chapter focused on Patrick and Cammie. Wow, great characters, and awesome story. You are a simply awesome storyteller. And, I got to learn a lot about baseball as well.

notbatmannotbatmanover 15 years ago
No-Hitter

I absolutely love the description of the no-hitter Patrick throws. Hilarious writing. I literally laugh out loud when I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Unfortunately, the story is getting a bit to stale for my taste, but it has excellent writing, plot, and characters which all come together for a rather nice story. I may come back to brush this story off later, but right now it's pretty bland :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am amazed at how entertaining this series is.

beezlebubbeezlebubabout 8 years ago
This is a funny story.

This story is well written and funny as hell.

I stumbled across this last night.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I am so glad I found this series

good writing, funny situations, lots of action and plenty of drama.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great series still!!!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it.

Really enjoying the humor.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

One of the finest stories I've seen at this site. Sustained, coming off as real..so very good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great set of stories. I'm hoping that Andy and his family get sued for all the damages including breaking the door, medical expenses. Lost wages, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At this point I dont get why Dave is in the story, hes written as a has been who doesnt bother turning up to his siblings events and they cant be bothered with him either, Dave is written as a guy whos in the way and dating his brothers ex who still wants to fuck the magical Trick. Trick a guy who didnt play baseball then became a top 5 draft pick straight from high school in only 3 years. Then Tanya a twat who wants exclusivety and only wants to be friends with benefits because Trick isnt the right religion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn that’s such a great send off for a chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories