All Comments on 'A Stitch in Time Pt. 06'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You did it again

Thanks for making only wait one day for this installment. If there was no sex I'd still be waiting like this for the next part of the storey.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandalmost 17 years ago
Really, really good stuff

This might be the first time I've ever felt actual anger when I realized I'd reached the end. :) I find myself skipping past the sex just to find out what happens next. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

story(as usual),But the only thing that puzzled me was the paper he had to do on the "most boring part of American history 1900-1920". I seem to remember that during that period there was an event called World War 1.As a non American I must ask why that doesn't class as an important event,perhaps it is not part of the syllabus,can anyone enlighten me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
American History

WW1 is minor in American history. We did not enter the war as a nation until it was almost over with. Our isolationist policy of the era does promote the era to being "boring".

About the story: Intriguing, as great as your Show Moms and Gigolo story arcs.

by a Literotican Troll

jackiechanDDjackiechanDDalmost 17 years ago
best ive read so far

i absolutely love this series, its by far the best ive read on site. you find yourself rooting for all the characters, and its not so over the top like most stories on here, its just got enough fantasy in it to make the rest believable. keep this thing goin. And I'd have to agree that that time period was relatively boring and i love history, compared to the next decade with the depression and WWII, its not nearly as exciting and is given maybe a days worth of attention in classes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Gets better and better. Hope it continues. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Agree with SpotInTheSand

This story is so good, the sex scenes are completely secondary. I enjoy them, but the main story is just that much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read!!!

I just read all of the series and can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!!! Truly Amazing

I am kind of shocked right now, going over this story, because this is probably one of the best stories I have read about redemption that I actually think of, since it's in an erotica website. Truly, I am extremely impressed and kind of sad as well that the story ended. I know the story was long, but so worth it that I wished there was at least another chapter focused on Patrick and Cammie. Wow, great characters, and awesome story. You are a simply awesome storyteller. And, I got to learn a lot about baseball as well.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountalmost 14 years ago
Last Great Part To a Good Series

If you like the great development from the first part to the sixth part, please stop reading at Part 6. Sure, some stuff is completely dropped in the earlier parts such as Tiffany's affair with the Patrick to Jill's apparent crush on Patrick, but everything seems reasonable. Part 7 doesn't follow this wonderful pattern. All I could think was: WTF? Where's the plot development to let the reader to see this? It makes no damn sense. Please, please, please, please... unless you like sock-puppetry, please stop reading at this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is truly one of the nicest series on the site

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Man, I just know you're somehow gonna fucking ruin this story. I am actually afraid to read the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
the storm clouds are building

the atmosphere is getting dark.

So many things could go wrong in the next Part.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Still going strong!!! What could possibly happen next??!!

shades1ashades1aalmost 3 years ago

ProxyAccount has it right. If you are enjoying this story, STOP NOW! Whatever you make up in your head as the ending will likely be far better than the next chapter. It completely detaches from pretty much all plot development to date. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the most enjoyable stories on this site and it doesn't disappoint at all. Sterling and Cameron together, forever.

Geon54Geon54almost 2 years ago

There are a couple of comments here saying "Stop reading now, Part 7 jumps the shark".

Ignore those comments. No sharks are jumped (as long as you've been paying attention up to now).

charleysgncharleysgn10 months ago

got lost a couple of t6imes

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4-stars. Story is improving.

Trick's becoming more relateable. Dave's still invisible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous