All Comments on 'A Story'

by deepblue32

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Great stuff. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the great writing!

OldestMotiveOldestMotiveabout 17 years ago
My hero!

I'll tell you what...if this is a true story, you are one lucky man and my hero. Great writing, great story, and a true hard-on producer. Thanks for a fun read.

ZamphyrZamphyrabout 17 years ago
Names

Hot story but when you say you're changing the names to protect the innocent, uh, make sure you keep your character names consistent. Abby = Julie on page 1, then she's Amy on page 3.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardabout 17 years ago
Well Done!

Gives the rest of us hope-lol. Need another story where you get to do Louise anally, and she and Abby do each other with a doubleheaded dildo. Great writing, a hot wanking story!

kallie929kallie929about 17 years ago
Extremely Well Done!

It's very rare when I find a story that I like so much that I rate it a 5, but this one is definately in that small percentile. Made me wish I were there to be a 4th! Thanks so much for getting me all hot and bothered. Cheers from America!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love your work!!!

I agree - definitely want to read more!!! I should be writing an essay for uni but instead I am sitting here reading your story and getting so hot I think I shall need a session with my favourite toy before I can focus on anything so mundane as uni work!!! Please keep them coming (you can take that either way - lol)!!! BTW - if you ever happen to head Down Under I would be more than willing to meet up and assist in "developing further story lines" - he he he...

deepblue32deepblue32almost 17 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks everyone for all these comments, and thanks also to all those who sent me private messages. Looks like I may soon have a few more real life stories to post here!

Thanks also for the point about the name changing. Julie on page one was a different person to Abby, but you're quite right - on page three I mistakenly changed it to Abby. That's not her real name - I was just getting mixed up with Amy, one of the characters in The Festival.

Anyway, if you enjoyed this one, please look out for more of my writing, and let me know what you think of it.

Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
F___ing Great!

Just wanted say - great writting with your Festival 1 - 6, Amy's Story, and now this one. Excellent imagination and description. I put these stories up there with the best fiction and true events stories on L/E. Keep it up. I'll be checking back often to read more in the future.

~MBG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow! the stuff of dreams!

Fantastic story, a real ball burster! It had me hot and bothered from the fisrt paragraph. If this is as true as you say, you have lived all of our dreams!!

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
THREESOME

I came as much as you did in your story. Then had to go find someone to fuck Excellent! If you ever have any girls too many please let me know! Tom

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
THREESOME

I came as much as you did in your story. Then had to go find someone to fuck Excellent! If you ever have any girls too many please let me know! Tom

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
THREESOME

I came as much as you did in your story. Then had to go find someone to fuck Excellent! If you ever have any girls too many please let me know! Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sugoi!

Great sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fucking Hot

One of the best stories I have ever read on Lit. If its true I must start writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Zorro7

This excellent story is right up there, if true, then your are at the peak of satisfaction..well done, to you all. Happy Days!

DelsaDelsaover 1 year ago

The bloke perspective is spot on. This story is an 11.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous