A Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise might have been nervous, but she wasn't showing it. Perhaps she'd got used to covering up her nerves in court.

While I ordered Louise a vodka and tonic and the girls found us a table in a corner I could feel the eyes of all the men in the room burning jealously into my back. I fought to control both my grin and my erection as I carried the drinks across the room and looked at the two beautiful young women who I knew I would soon be fucking.

I'd expected it to be a little uncomfortable at first, but we all got on really well. The conversation flowed, perhaps because we'd all got to know each other on e-mail, perhaps because we were all so excited, perhaps because we'd just got lucky and had a genuine spark between the three of us. We made small talk about our jobs, the hotel, our journeys there, but beneath it all, in the looks we were giving each other, and in the energy between us, was the promise of what was soon to come.

We tried not to rush straight into it. We'd agreed we'd have dinner first, and I'd booked us into the hotel restaurant. But it didn't last long. By the time the main course had arrived and we'd got halfway through a bottle of Pinot Noir I felt Abby's hand under the tablecloth slide up my leg. I carried on sipping my wine and listening to Louise talk about her work as a solicitor. When I did glance at Abby she raised her eyebrows before moving even further up my leg. I tried to concentrate on what Louise was saying and on cutting into my fillet steak, but it was difficult with Abby rubbing her fingers over my semi-hard cock through my suit trousers.

I think Louise realised what Abby was doing after a minute or so, as she stopped talking to me and turned her attention to Abby, then placed her hand next to Abby's on my cock. The two of them started talking about what they like in a man, while Abby pulled down my flies and fished my now rigid cock out of my trousers. Louise gasped when she first touched it. I coughed and shifted position, checking no one else in the busy restaurant could see what we were doing.

Abby smiled reassuringly at Louise and, in silence, they both placed a hand on my shaft and started sliding them up and down. I sat there, my food forgotten, just concentrating on the sensations coursing through me, and trying not to shoot my load over the restaurant floor.

After a minute or so, Louise let go of my cock and leant towards me. "I've got a secret I'd like to tell you, Nick," she said.

"What?" I said in a strangulated voice, feeling Abby trailing her fingernails up and down my shaft. With her other hand she was idly moving her linguine around her plate, while she watched Louise whisper in my ear.

Louise picked up my hand and placed it on her knee under the table. "I'm not wearing anything under this dress," she breathed huskily.

I swallowed hard and looked at the beautiful blonde girl sitting next to me. She calmly lifted her glass of wine to her mouth and looked levelly at me. I couldn't resist the temptation and slowly slid my hand up the inside of her silky smooth thigh.

My cock throbbed into Abby's hand and she squeezed it.

I was glad we were against a wall of the restaurant or I'm sure someone would have seen what I was doing. Louise's black dress was bunching up around her hips as I slid my hand higher and higher. Then I reached the warm wetness of her pussy, and found that she'd been telling the truth. She really wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress. I felt the short hair of her bush and then slid a finger in between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet.

Louise let out a little gasp, and Abby stopped pumping my shaft. "Are you?" she said with a smile. "You are, aren't you?! Wow."

I nodded at her and smiled.

"Let's go upstairs now," she said. "I can't wait any longer."

I looked at Louise. I was now slowly sliding a finger up and down across her clitoris. She looked at me and then Abby with a heavy-lidded smile, and nodded.

"Ok, let's go," I said. I pulled my finger out of Louise, zipped up my trousers and called for the bill.

We sat there impatiently, not talking any more, waiting for the bill to arrive. Then the second we'd paid it we got up and marched rapidly to the lift.

As soon as the lift door closed Abby and Louise turned to each other and began to kiss fiercely. I just watched. The lift doors opened with the two girls still locked in a passionate embrace. A couple in their mid-twenties were standing there and watched open-mouthed as Abby and Louise carried on kissing, oblivious to their audience, tongues snaking in and out of gasping mouths. When they did realise, they glanced at the couple, and Louise looked a little embarrassed, but Abby laughed and pulled Louise out of the lift behind her. I followed, deliberately avoiding the gaze of the couple who moved wordlessly to take our places in the lift.

The three of us stopped outside our room, and I stood holding the key, looking at Abby and Louise. It was all going so much better than I'd even dared to hope. Both girls seemed really into it. I'd expected them to be shyer than this, to need some encouragement from me. But they seemed even more up for it than I was, if that was possible. My eyes roamed over their bodies again, wondering what they would look like naked, wondering how they would taste, how they would feel. They were doing the same. None of us was talking. We were all just gazing at each other with barely disguised lust.

I swiped the card through the electronic lock and held open the door for them.

They both walked around the room for a couple of minutes, admiring the view and in the bathroom. Then they sat together in the middle of the bed and looked expectantly at me. I was standing by the window looking at them, unsure of how to get started.

I thought about asking them if they were both still ok with doing this, and reminding them they could still back out if they wanted. It seemed the right thing to do, but it was also a pretty stupid idea. It was obvious that all three of us wanted it to happen. We'd had plenty of opportunities to back out when we were downstairs. We all wanted the same thing. We just needed to find a way to start it.

Fortunately, I didn't get a chance to start asking them stupid questions. Abby turned towards Louise and started kissing her again. Soon they were thrusting tongues in and out of each other's mouths, panting when they came up for air, grabbing at each other's hair, faces, breasts. I stood there watching this blur of blonde and brunette, tangled limbs and grasping hands.

They were kneeling in the middle of the bed, when Abby reached round to unzip Louise's dress. The blonde girl looked at me a little nervously with the dress resting on her shoulders, then Abby pulled it away to reveal two perky tits, a good handful each, topped by large pink nipples that were already pointing upwards. Louise carried on looking at me, uncertainly, wanting my approval, as she cupped her breasts and squeezed them together.

I smiled at her, wanting to give her reassurance. She smiled back, but was soon distracted by Abby leaning down to suck one nipple then the other into her mouth. Louise cried out in pleasure then tilted her head back and sighed.

I was enjoying the view so much I'd almost forgotten I could take part.

Releasing the taut pink nipple from her mouth, Abby said: "Have either of you seen that film where Neve Campbell and Denise Richards have a threesome with some guy and they start by pouring champagne over her tits?"

Had I ever? I'd pulled myself off to that scene many, many times.

"Wild Things," I said.

"That's it," said Abby. "Well? Is there any champagne in the minibar?"

I finally caught up with her thinking and quickly opened the fridge door. There was a small bottle, which I opened and moved towards the girls. My hands were shaking a little with a combination of nerves and excitement, but my cock was now hard and straining to get out of my pants.

Up close to them I could smell the mingled scents of their perfume and something else, perhaps the musky scent of excitement building in their pussies. As knelt next to them on the bed I was intensely conscious of their bodies close to me. I could see the moisture on Abby's lips, the faint goosebumps on Louise's breasts. I was alert, every nerve tingling, desperate to be touched.

I moved to tip the champagne over Louise's exposed breasts, but she stopped me, grabbing my wrist and saying: "I think it's about time we saw these, don't you?" She nodded towards Abby's breasts that I noticed were rising and falling with the brunette's heavy breathing.

From our e-mail conversations, I knew this was all new for Louise. She'd never been with a woman, while Abby had twice before now. I got the impression Louise was still uncertain about it, but was so turned on that she wanted to take it further. I had an overwhelming surge of emotion towards her, and cupping her smooth cheek in one hand, I kissed her gently on the lips, before looking her in the eyes, smiling and saying: "Good idea."

I moved behind Abby so she was sandwiched between me and Louise, all three of us kneeling in the centre of the big white bed. I kissed the tanned skin on her neck and she breathed in sharply. While I pulled the bow of her halterneck top apart Louise leant forward to kiss Abby's lips. While their tongues slid together inches from my face, I pulled Abby's top down, revealing her beautiful full breasts encased in only a lacy black bra.

I held them in my hands, squeezing them, while I buried my face in her soft, fragrant hair. She broke away from kissing Louise to whisper: "Oh yes, Nick. That's good."

Encouraged by her, and urged on by the throbbing in my dick, I unclipped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. With the champagne bottle still in the hand I slid the bra slowly down her slender arms and watched Louise shift her kisses down Abby's neck and onto her heaving chest.

Abby leant back against me, and pushed the blonde girl's head lower, murmuring: "Yes, That's it. Mmmm.."

Louise was planting little kisses over Abby's tanned firm breasts, and the second she connected with her large brown nipples I let some of the champagne run down Abby's chest so it met Louise's lips on that nipple.

Abby gasped at the sensation of the cold liquid and opened her eyes to look at me in surprise. Then she realised what was happening, and smiled. Louise began lapping up the liquid around Abby's erect nipples, and Abby pulled me towards her lips.

While we kissed, she reached down to feel my cock through my trousers and, having discarded the empty bottle, I lifted her breasts up to Louise's increasingly urgent mouth. The only sounds now were our heavy breathing, Louise's gentle suckling sounds, and the occasional murmur of pleasure from Abby.

My cock was really straining for relief now, so I was glad when Abby suddenly unzipped me and pulled it out. Both girls stopped what they were doing to look at it.

"It's not as small as you were making out," said Louise teasingly, her confidence obviously growing by the minute.

"I never said it was small!" I pointed out in mock indignation. "Just not nine inches."

"No, not nine inches," she agreed. "But enough inches." She reached over and wrapped her fingers around it while Abby got to work unbuckling my belt and pulling my trousers down. I lay back to let her tug them off, and soon my boxers followed. Abby then moved up to carry on kissing me while unbuttoning my shirt.

She was running her hands over my chest when I felt a warm wetness surround my cock. I looked down to see Louise easing her stretched lips down around my cockhead. I groaned and lay back to look at the ceiling while the blonde girl sucked deeply and the brunette kissed her way down my exposed torso to join her there.

Once Abby was level with Louise, the blonde girl released my cock from her mouth and holding firmly onto the shaft presented it to Abby.

Abby wasted no time in wrapping her full red lips around it and sucking it to the back of her mouth. When she slid back up, Louise pulled it out and sucked it back into her own mouth. I didn't think I could get any bigger, but the sight and sensation of these two hot women sharing my cock between them was driving me crazy, and the blood was coursing into my dick.

Suddenly they stopped. Louise looked up at me, grinned and then turned to look at Abby who was staring lasciviously at my rigid prick. Then they both stuck out their wet, pink tongues and slid them all the way from the base to the tip. It was an incredible sensation, very different to a blowjob from one girl. More intense. More going on. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched transfixed as Abby slid her mouth over the end and began to suck while Louise carried on licking my shaft and balls. I reached down to run my hands through their hair and tried to hold off the surge of cum boiling deep inside my balls.

In a story the guy can last for ages without cumming, and maybe other guys in real life can, but with two hot women giving me a double blowjob I didn't last that long. I had two or maybe three minutes of this ecstasy then their lips met around my cockhead and I felt two soft, wet tongues glide across my glans. With a shout I started cumming. They were both a little surprised by it and jumped back. Then Louise grabbed my shaft and started pumping it, coaxing as much out as she could. My cum spurted out, landing on the bed, on my stomach, and finally running down my shaft onto my balls.

When I opened my eyes they were both looking at me, satisfied grins on their faces.

"My God," I said. "You two are fucking hot."

Louise giggled a little and Abby moved up to lie next to me, so her breasts were crushed up against my chest.

"I'm so glad we're doing this," she said. "It feels good."

"Damn right it does," I replied, reaching over to run a finger over her still erect nipple.

She said: "Are you happy about it, Louise?"

Louise was still between my legs, watching my cum drip over my balls. She looked up and nodded. "Yes. Yes I am."

"Do you want to go further?" asked Abby.

Louise nodded, looking intensely and seriously at Abby.

"Cool," said Abby. "What do you want to do?"

Louise looked over to me, then back at Abby.

"I really want to squirt like the characters in his story." She looked down at the bed, as if ashamed by this confession.

"Me too!" said Abby straightaway. "God, who wouldn't? It sounds amazing!"

"It is," I said. "But I've only ever been able to do it with one woman. It's not easy. You've got to be really relaxed."

"Can we try though?" said Abby. She was resting on her arms looking intently at me. "I want to try. Come on."

I laughed and nodded. "Sure. I'm up for it. But please don't be too upset if it doesn't work."

Abby was already standing by the bed stepping out of her jeans. Her legs were smooth and tanned. They were a little chubby, but not too much. She was now just wearing lacy panties.

Then I remembered that Louise wasn't wearing anything under her dress. I sat up and reached down to pull her up to me.

"Come here," I said, and as she climbed up my body I pulled her silky dress from her body. All of a sudden she was straddling me and we were both naked. I could feel the heat and wetness from between her legs on my stomach, and I looked down to see her sparse golden pubic hairs, and her long slender pale legs.

Abby said: "You are so beautiful, Lou. I wish I had a figure like your's."

"What?" said Louise. "No way! You're gorgeous. Just look at those tits."

"You're both absolutely stunning," I interjected, feeling a sudden urge to get both girls naked and on the bed. "And I'm going to make you both cum so many times you don't know where you are."

As I said that I lifted Louise up and, spinning round, I placed her beneath me on the bed. My cock was starting to rise and as I reached up to kiss her lips it brushed against her wet pussy. We both felt it and looked at each other before kissing deeply.

Then I got up and reached for Abby's hand. She put it in mine and I pulled her onto the bed, so she was lying next to Louise. I knelt between her legs, running my hands along her calves and the inside of her thighs. She turned her face and began to kiss Louise while I hooked my thumbs inside her panties and then slid them down.

She was completely shaved and as I ran a finger along her pussy lips they parted easily to show me her glistening folds inside. She broke away from her kiss to say: "I shaved this morning. For you. Do you like it?"

Louise looked down and said: "That looks really cool."

I didn't answer. I just nodded towards my cock, which was now sticking up at forty-five degrees and was crowned by a purple, throbbing head.

"I guess he does," said Louise.

Right then there was nothing I wanted to do more than lean forward and plunge my cock into Abby's wet pussy. But I'd promised I'd try to make them squirt, and experience had taught me that the only way to do it first off was with fingers and mouth.

So, I edged backwards and lowered my mouth to Abby's pussy. I licked the length, revelling in my first taste of her, and in the smoothness of her skin. After running my tongue and lips over the whole of her pussy, and around the edge of her hole, I found her clit with my tongue and started licking it up and down.

Her breathing had become heavier, and her moans were silenced only by Louise's lips pressed against her's. Then I looked up and saw that Louise was offering one of her nipples to Abby's mouth. The brunette licked it and I licked harder on her clit, starting to suck a little too. She wrapped her calves around my head and pulled me into her, crying out my name, and bucking her groin towards my mouth. I gently slid two fingers into her hole, and took her clit between my lips sucking it hard and she came, thrashing about on the bed, and covering my face with her sticky wet girlcum.

I kept two fingers in her and moved my head between Louise's legs. While Abby's breathing returned to normal I began to give Louise the same treatment with my tongue and lips. I marvelled at how different the two girls tasted. It was a similar taste, and both were equally pleasant, but Louise had a stronger, kind of sweeter taste.

At first she didn't react much. She seemed tense and I was getting worried. But then I began to move my tongue sideways across her clit, rather than up and down, and the effect was electric. She lifted her hips clear of the bed and let out her breath in an explosive burst. I carried on rubbing across her clit and looked up to see her head tossing from side to side, her blonde hair strewn across her face and her nipples jutting upwards.

With my left hand I was gently caressing Abby's g-spot. It had taken a while to find it, but once I had she'd begun to make appreciative noises. I was now stroking it with two fingers, while she rubbed a finger over her erect clit. I gradually increased the pace of my rubbing and her cries became more urgent.

Both girls were writhing about, one on my fingers, the other on my tongue. The sight of Louise's cherry pink nipples jiggling about on top of her breasts was too much to resist and, keeping sweeping my tongue across her clit, I reached up with my right hand to squeeze one of her breasts. That was enough to set her off and with a short scream she came, her legs trembling either side of my head and her blonde bush pressing into my nose.

I then sat up and slowly inserted two fingers into Louise. The initial orgasms had been intended to relax them. Now it was time to make them squirt, make them cum like they never had before.

They were both lost in their own worlds, eyes closed, mouths open, hands roaming over their own and each other's bodies, across breasts, stomachs and legs, and finally into each other's pussies. Had they looked up, they would have seen me kneeling between them with a raging hard-on sticking up between my legs and two fingers in each pussy.