A Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now rubbing quickly and hard against the two rough, walnut-like g-spots at the end of my fingers. They were furiously strumming each other's clits and locked in a deep kiss. We'd been in this position for over five minutes. Abby had already cum again and both girls were covered in a fine film of sweat. My wrist was starting to ache, and I was beginning to think maybe neither of them was going to squirt. I was about to give up when suddenly Louise tensed up and let out a strangulated cry.

I felt her g-spot expand and push my fingers to the base of her pussy. Then a jet of clear, warm liquid came spraying out of her. It sprayed right past my hand, and a good three foot out of her. The first two jets cleared the bed and landed on the floor. Moving between her legs, I caught the next jet on my face, and then the next one on my cock and balls.

Louise was still writhing on my fingers, twisting sideways and crunching her body together. Abby had sat up and was watching wide-eyed in silence, as Louise squirted all over me, the cum dripping off me to soak the bedclothes.

Finally it subsided. I gently withdrew my fingers and Louise curled up, shaking in a ball.

"Oh my God," said Abby, looking wide-eyed at me. "That was incredible. Fucking hell. I can't believe that just happened."

She looked down at Louise who was still convulsing. "Are you ok, hon?" Louise looked at her, smiled and nodded, but was still shaking.

Abby looked back at me and reached out to grasp my cock. She looked right into my eyes, a serious urgent expression on her face, and said:

"I want you to fuck me, Nick. Fuck me as hard as you can."

She turned around so she was on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me.

I looked at her tight, round ass and her shaven pink pussy lips and then up, across her curved, tanned back to where she was looking expectantly at me.

I grabbed my prick and lined it up against her hole. I could feel the heat from it, and my balls seemed to be tightening even further, trying to make their own way inside her.

"Please," she moaned, looking at me through her long eyelashes. "Don't tease me, Nick. Just fuck me."

I gritted my teeth, grabbed hold of her asscheeks and thrust forward. With just one thrust I was buried to the hilt in her churning pussy. It was all I could do to stop myself from cumming there and then.

We'd talked about it beforehand and had agreed not to use condoms. They were both on the pill and none of us had had more than one sexual partner in the past year, so we were confident we wouldn't catch anything. It wasn't that I didn't want to cum inside her. I just didn't want to do it yet.

I pulled back, watching my thick cock slide out of her, till it came all the way out and sprang up. I put a hand on it, pushing it down so I could line it up again and then I slowly pushed back in inch by pulsing inch. Her head was hanging down, her hair on the sheets. She was moaning and panting with pleasure. I was gritting my teeth, trying not to cum. I pulled out slowly, again pulling all the way out, so my rigid cock sprang out of her, and I got a brief view of her stretched hole. Then I pushed back into her and pulled out again and little quicker. Gradually, with each thrust, I picked up the pace. I reached around to squeeze her tits. We were both crying out each other's names, shouting out as loud as we liked, not caring who heard us.

When I reached down to rub her clit she came instantly. I didn't let up my pounding in and out of her pussy. She was thrashing her head about, hair flying everywhere, until she was no longer strong enough to support her weight on her arms. She sank forward onto the bed, turning her face to one side, only her ass up in the air. I kept her legs wide apart and maintained my relentless assault on her hole, still roughly rubbing her engorged clit with a finger and gripping onto her asscheeks with the other hand.

I was watching my cock drill in and out of her, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Louise get up and crawl over to Abby. She'd obviously recovered from her orgasm and was now watching us with eyes that were glittering with lust.

When she reached Abby's head, she pushed the brunette's hair aside and began to kiss her. This sight seemed to add yet another inch to my cock, and I started shouting that I was about to cum. Abby came again, her tight pussy walls clenching around my prick. Louise moved from Abby's head to kneel next to me. Looking down at where my cock was splitting Abby in two, she said:

"Go on. Cum in her pussy. Let it go. Now."

With that she ran a small hand across my sweat-covered chest and pressed her lips against mine.

I exploded deep inside Abby's body, jet after jet of hot cum splashing against her cervix, while Louise ran her hands over my back and chest, and murmured in my ear: "Oh yes. That's it. Give her all that cum. Give it to her."

Finally, I pulled out. My cock was still hard and was glistening with Abby's pussy juices. I was panting with the exertion of that phenomenal fuck.

Louise reached down and slid her hand up and down my shaft, a mix of my cum and Abby's juices coating her hand. She gently rubbed my drained balls, and said: "I hope there's some left in there for me."

"Oh there will be," I said, before collapsing on the bed next to Abby.

She didn't move, just looked at me through a tangle of hair. "Oh my god. I never knew sex could be like that. You are incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself, you know," I replied, smiling.

"I wish I could have squirted," she said. "That looked amazing, Lou."

"It was," said Louise, coming to lie on my other side. "I've never cum so hard in my life. It's like I was being turned inside out."

"Well the good news is that the night is still young," I said. Even though my balls were aching I was nowhere near wanting to finish. There were many things I still wanted to do with these two hot women, and looking over at the digital clock by the bed I saw it was only half past midnight and so we still had many hours left.

"True," said Abby, reaching down towards my crotch. "But, the big question is: are you?"

I laughed. "Ha ha! I'll be ready to go in no time. Just you wait and see."

But I was feeling sleepy. I had a warm girl nestled either side of me on a big comfortable bed. Their hair was lying across my chest, and their legs were entwined in mine. My balls were drained, and Abby's fingers were curled around my flaccid cock. I closed my eyes and smiled, offering a silent thanks to Literotica for helping me get in this situation.

We must all have fallen asleep at about the same time, because the next thing I knew the bedside clock was showing 4am and I was alone on the bed.

I was worried for a second that they'd just left, but then I heard Abby's laughter coming from the bathroom.

I walked in to find them sat in the bath together. Abby was between Louise's legs facing away from her, a mountain of foam was covering them, and Louise was running a bar of soap across Abby's breasts.

My cock sprang to life immediately.

"Hey there sleepyhead," said Louise.

"Sorry. I can't believe I fell asleep," I said running a hand through my hair.

"Don't worry. So did we," said Louise. "We only woke up about ten minutes ago. We thought we'd get cleaned up before seeing if you were ready for some more fun."

I liked the sound of this.

"It looks like he is," said Abby looking hungrily at my rapidly stiffening cock.

"I'd say I was," I said smiling. "What did you have in mind?"

"You can choose if you like," said Louise. "I chose last time."

I quickly thought through the possibilities while Louise kept running her hands over Abby's tits, and my cock kept growing bigger and bigger.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," I said finally, "But it's been a long time since I had anal sex. I'd really like to do that with you both."

They both looked away.

"You don't want to," I said. "That's fine. No problem."

It's just that it really hurts," said Abby, looking at me apologetically.

"Does it?" said Louise. "I've never tried it."

"God yes. It hurts like........well, like buggery."

"Maybe you've just not had the right person doing it?" I said hopefully.

"Maybe," said Abby. "But I'm not really up for it tonight. We're having such a great time. And there are so many other things we can do."

"Ok. No problem," I said. I genuinely didn't mind that much. Like Abby said -- there were plenty of other things we could do. "So, what would you like to do?" I asked her.

"Well," said Abby straightaway, pausing only briefly to turn and kiss Louise on the lips. "What I'd really like to do is..." She span around so she was face to face with Louise. "Is have a 69 with you, and have Nick join in when he's ready, anyway he likes."

Louise didn't answer. She just grabbed a handful of Abby's damp hair, twisted it around her hand and pulled her into a deep sensuous kiss.

Once they pulled apart, Abby got out of the bath and I passed her a towel. Louise followed her and after a couple of seconds of drying themselves they walked into the bedroom, Louise pulling me in by my now throbbing cock.

She pushed me down onto the one armchair in the room and went to join Abby on the bed.

She climbed on top of her in a 69 position, and dipped her head down between Abby's spread legs. I could see her tongue sticking out as she dipped into to the brunette's shaven pussy, then Abby cried out in pleasure and reared her head up to connect with Louise's pussy that was spread open above her. I had a perfect view of her sliding her tongue all over the blonde girl's pink folds, kissing and sucking over every inch, stopping only occasionally to cry out.

Abby focussed her tongue on Louise's clit, which I could see poking eagerly out of its hood, and the two girls grew more intense, raising and lowering their hips to the other's lips, using their hands to push the other's legs apart and to allow them to plunge their tongues even deeper. I sat there, pumping my shaft, watching them grind together, faster and harder, the only sounds now their frenzied slurping and deep grunting, until they reached their climaxes together, both shouting out the other's names and their hips shaking with release.

It was time for me to join in, so I stood up, my cock in my hand and walked to the bed. Abby's head was on the edge of the bed, her hair falling off the side. I placed my legs either side of it. She looked up to see me lining my bulbous cockhead against Louise's pink wet pussy. She watched in silence as I slowly slid inside that tight, hot hole.

"That feels so good," I said once I was buried to the hilt, my whole prick surrounded by the heat of Louise's pussy and my balls hanging just above Abby's mouth.

Louise made a noise of pleasure, then said: "Fuck me hard, Nick. Fuck me"

I pulled all the way out, then rammed it back in. Hard.

"Oh my God," said Abby. "It looks fucking huge from here."

It always spurs a guy on to hear how big his dick is, and, at that moment, I didn't exactly need much encouragement. I pushed Louise's asscheeks wide apart and began pounding in and out of her with all the strength I could muster. Her whole body shook as I rammed in and out of her, and she was tossing her head from side to side, shouting encouragement at me. Then she bent her head down and resumed eating Abby's pussy.

I felt a wetness on my balls and looked down to see Abby licking them with her wet soft tongue. "Oh yes! Fuck, that's good, Abby!" I called out. I slowed down my pumping to allow her to suck one ball into her mouth, then the other, before going back to licking them both.

"Let me suck your cock," she said.

I pulled my rockhard prick out of Louise's dripping wet pussy and held it above Abby's mouth. Her pretty brown eyes looked up at me as she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft, cleaning Louise's juices off it, and then she closed her eyes to take my cockhead inside her mouth.

I breathed in deeply , closed my eyes, and concentrated on not cumming while she sucked hard. Then she released it, and began cumming herself, bucking her cunt onto Louise's face and screaming obscenities.

I ploughed my cock back into Louise. I must have had a different angle and hit her g-spot because, as soon as I did, she immediately came and began to squirt again. A jet of cum sprayed out of her, hitting Abby on the cheek. The shock silenced the orgasming brunette for a second, but then she realised what was happening.

"Fuck! Yes!" she shouted. "Cum on my fucking face. Fucking cum on me!"

Louise's body had gone limp, but I wasn't going to stop fucking her. Abby was holding Louise's asscheeks apart while I gripped onto them I slammed in and out of her pussy, feeling my cock rasping against her enlarged g-spot, and the juices squirting out of her either side of my dick, covering Abby's face and tits, soaking my balls and thighs.

Finally, I couldn't hold off any longer. My cum came shooting up from my tight balls, along my shaft and burst out of my cockhead, splashing deep into Louise's spasming pussy. She was oblivious to it, collapsed on top of Abby's slippery wet body, but Abby could tell I was cumming.

"On my face!" she shouted. "Cum on my fucking face!"

I complied, pulling my dick out of Louise, so a string of cum landed on the outside of her pussy, then the next on Abby's tits, then the next across her cheek, and the last one in her mouth. She reached up to grab my dick, feverishly sucking it into her mouth.

When she was satisfied there was no more cum left in my cock she released it and started licking up the rest of my cum from Louise's soaking pussy. I collapsed, rolling onto my side, and lay there trying to catch my breath.

I must have fallen asleep again, because the next thing I knew I was under the covers with both girls lying next to me, an arm each draped over my chest and stomach, and it was getting light outside. Also, my balls were aching.

I lay there smiling, thinking back over the night before. As I went through it, scene by scene, my cock started to stiffen.

I looked at the clock. 7.15. Plenty of time for another round, I thought. But I didn't want to disturb the two girls. They seemed fast asleep and looked so beautiful.

So, I reached down to grasp my prick, and started tugging at it, picturing the dirty things we'd done the night before.

"Jesus Christ, you're insatiable!"

It was Abby.

I turned to look at her. She was smiling through strands of dark hair.

"Are you hard again?" She asked.

On the other side of me, I heard Louise make a sleepy sound and roll over.

"Uh huh. Sorry. It's just I was thinking about last night. It was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

"Fucking phenomenal, babe. We have got to do this again. Like soon."

"I'm on for it. Definitely. I hope Louise will be too."

"God, that was incredible when she started cumming on my face. It was so filthy. I fucking loved it."

I smiled at her.

"So, you haven't got to choose something to do yet, have you?" she said. "Louise chose squirting and I chose the 69. We knocked back your anal sex idea, didn't we?"

"Yeah. It kind of ruined last night for me," I said, managing to keep a straight face for about half a second, then cracking up.

"Shut up!" said Abby, punching my arm.

"Sorry," I said, resuming my straight face.

Abby shifted onto her back, leaving the covers down and her 36C tits exposed, pointing to the ceiling. As she moved, I picked up the scent of sex that hung in the room.

"So, what do you want to do, babe? Might have to be just me, as it looks like Lou is out for the count."

I already knew what I wanted. "Well," I said. "You have got the most gorgeous tits I've ever seen. Maybe I could...."

"A titfuck? Is that what you want?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"OK. Come on then," she said, squeezing them together.

I didn't wait to be asked twice. I climbed up so I was straddling her chest, and placed my now fully hard cock in the valley between her two breasts. Her skin was warm and soft, and when she pushed them together they completely surrounded my prick.

I slid backwards and forwards, leaning onto the wall above the bed for support. The sight of my thick shaft sliding between those full, firm breasts was incredibly erotic and within a few minutes I was close to cumming.

Our activities had woken up Louise and she had shifted over so she was next to Amy.

"Mmm. That looks good," she said sleepily. "Can I suck it?"

I happily complied, letting my dick slide in between her full, red lips and back out again.

Abby grabbed hold of it and pulled it towards her mouth, her hands grasping at my buttcheeks, pulling me into her.

Then she rubbed my cockhead over each of her erect brown nipples in turn before passing it back to Louise.

"Make it nice and wet, Lou."

Louise slid her lips over it again and held it in her mouth while her tongue bathed my shaft, coating it in her saliva. Abby watched, pinching her nipples, and squeezing her tits together.

"Oh that's good, Lou," I said. "That's good. Suck it."

I could feel the cum rising in my balls so I pulled out of Louise's mouth and placed my cock between her Abby's tits. I began pumping back and forth, my breath coming quicker with each thrust.

Louise moved up so she was sat up against the headboard, her knees up and her legs splayed. She began fingering herself and urging me on.

"Go on, Nick. Fuck those big tits. Fuck them harder. Go on. I want you to cum all over those nice big tits, so I can lick your cum up from them. I want to taste your jizz on her tits."

Her filthy talk, together with the sight of her fingers rubbing over her clit, sent me over the edge, and with a grunt I started cumming. It shot out in stringy lines over Abby's neck, and chest, then I aimed it so there was some on each tit. I sat back on Abby's stomach, holding my dick, while Louise reached over to Abby's breasts, stuck out her tongue above one nipple, looked up at me and trailed her tongue along the skin, scooping up my cum as she went. Then she moved to the other breast and repeated the act.

"That is fucking hot," I said, still holding onto my deflating cock.

Louise was in the middle of licking up my cum when there was a knock on the door and the maid shouted "Housekeeping".

"Shit!" I said and ran to the door, pulling a sheet with me. With it wrapped around me, I peered round the door and told the maid we'd be out in an hour.

When I got back to the bed I found Abby and Louise kissing each other slowly and deeply. It occurred to me that they must be sharing my cum between their mouths, and the thought made my balls stir once more.

I put the thought away quickly. I wasn;t sure I had any cum left, and anyway it was time to leave.

I told the girls I was going in the shower. They just carried on kissing, absorbed in each other's lips, tongues, tastes.

By the time I came out they'd stopped and were lying on their sides looking into each other's eyes.

"You are both so beautiful," I said, water dripping from my hair onto the floor. They both turned to me and smiled, the smiles of the happily fucked.

We all got dressed and went down for breakfast. Even then no one was uncomfortable. I recognised a couple of the guys from the bar the night before and they looked at me enviously as I walked in with the two girls, all three of us glowing. But between the three of us there was no tension. We laughed and joked like we were old friends, and when the time came to go our separate ways we did so, agreeing that it had been a great experience, and we should do it again soon.

So, that's the story of how Literotica helped me fulfil one of my greatest sexual fantasies. It was awesome and I've got this website to thank for it. I hope you enjoyed reading about it even just a fraction as much as I enjoyed doing it.