A Story for Carin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

Sandra begged her for more so Cari complied. No experience was necessary, as Cari thrust her dainty forefinger of her other hand into the neglected hole. When the tip of her finger brushed across the puckered entrance, Sandra screamed loud enough to wake the baby. It was incredible how the woman's orgasm flourished with the dual finger-fucking. Luckily Cari's forefinger was lubricated from the vast amount of juices and it easily went into Sandra's asshole.

The encounter ended with both women covered in sweat. They virtually collapsed on the sofa, totally exhausted. Cari put her arms around Sandra's shapely hips in a loving embrace and she relished being submissive to such a strong mistress. "I don't want to chase you away, but my husband might be home soon. These storms can be unpredictable," Sandra whispered. "You should go before he gets home, or you'll experience another first."

Cari knew what the woman meant and she certainly wasn't ready for a man. She was very content with what she had discovered about herself. All of the doubts and lingering suspicions about her sexuality had been replaced with profound certainties.

***A weekend to remember... or forget?

Carin left the house that night a new person. She no longer feared being true to herself, as she understood the deep, intense emotions that controlled her subconscious mind. It had been drummed into her by her parents that bisexual or gay were sinful and extremely immoral. Suddenly she understood the intimate emotions that had been troubling through her teenage years and willingly accepted them.

Sandra called later in the week and asked Cari to spend the weekend with her. It sounded like a simple request, but to a submissive girl it was a stern order. "Love, my husband is away all weekend on a business conference and I'd love to have you spend the weekend with me. Please come over Saturday morning and you won't need to bring anything. Everything you need is here."

The week seemed to drag and Friday night was exceptionally agonizing, as the time seemed to last forever. Cari rushed out of the house bright and early Saturday morning, informing her parents that she was staying over at Sandra's because the woman needed a babysitter for the weekend. When she got to her neighbor's, it sounded funny, but Sandra actually arranged for a babysitter. "You're about to find out that my fav thing in the world is shopping. A person just never knows what can happen in a mall or in some boutique," she said. "We are going to spend the day in some of my fav stores."

"Huuummm, I love shopping."

"We've discovered your sexual appetite and I must admit that you do have a tremendous hunger for sex."

"Is that so bad?" Cari looked at her dear friend willing to do anything to please her.

"No, my love. That's what I love about you."

"Huuummm, I like that."

"Well now we're going to broaden Carin's horizons. You're going to find out what lust can do to your sensible reasoning."

Cari didn't know what Sandra was up to, but nothing the woman said was frightening. "When I'm with you, I feel submissive... willing to do anything you demand."

"I know, my love. Today and tomorrow we'll spend together... you'll meet a few of my closest friends."

"Huuummm, I like that." Cari assumed the day would consist of many shopping experiences, but that was only part of what Sandra planned.

When the woman told Cari about the day, the evil grin on her face was hard to miss. "First we're going to the mall where I'll introduce you to Joan, my dearest friend."

"Good, I'm looking forward to it."

"Have you ever had sex in public?"

Sandra's question shocked her. "Holy crap, no," Cari blurted out.

"Well, my love, you'll find out that it gives you the biggest rush and it is something you'll never forget."

Sandra grabbed her hand and the two ran out to the car acting like young girls. Cari's heart beat fast and her excitement level was sky-high during the ride to the shopping mall. When they arrived, Cari found the anticipation of what might lay ahead very overwhelming, but she didn't have time to dwell on it, as Sandra ushered her into the first store.

They came face to face with a young proprietor who Sandra introduced as Joan. The woman was three or four inches taller than Cari and she wore a dress suit even though it was warm in the store. Her face was pierced in more places than normal and she had an obvious tattoo on the side of her neck. Joan stood rock-solid with her hands on her hips and her feet apart. She stared intently at Cari leaving little doubt about her dominating personality. "Oh goodie, I love my bitches gorgeous and very slim. She's ideal," the woman said. "When Sandy said you were beautiful, she wasn't kidding."

Sandra felt her young protégé tremble, as the two women stared at each other. "Love, this is Cari, the young lady I told you about," she said. "Cari has expressed a desire to be dominated and I thought who better to show her than the absolute best mistress in the entire city."

Cari listened to her mentor and before she could utter one protest, Joan took control. "Take her to the back and get her ready. I'll bring something that will fit her perfectly. I have just what the little angel needs."

"God, I remember that first time... the time I came in for a new dress," Sandra whispered, almost in a dreamlike state. "You took me to the change-room and, oh my God, I received the fitting of my life."

Cari felt like she ran through the store. Sandra held her hand the whole way and didn't let go until they were in a small change-room. "Take your clothes off," she whispered. When she noticed the confused look on Cari's face, she elaborated. "When Joan comes in, she wants you naked... or else!"

Cari looked into the demanding eyes and did what was ordered. Each item she took off, she handed to Sandra who bundled them together. Cari's mouth hung open wide, as she watched in amazement when Sandra wheeled and left the room with all of her clothes. She huddled in one corner expecting Joan to join her in the small room, which was deathly quiet. Cari looked at her reflection in the big mirror covering one wall and noticed her skin was flushed and certainly redder than normal.

She was admiring her nudity when the door burst open. "Oh my, aren't we beautiful. When Sandra told me that you were radiant, I was skeptic, but I see she was correct," Joan said. "You're absolutely beautiful and sexier than I imagined."

Cari didn't have enough hands to cover everything so she simply covered her breasts in a pathetic show of modesty. Joan seemed to fill the whole doorway, which Cari found daunting because it dashed any hopes of escape. The woman had jet-black hair with twinges of red on the top, which seemed to give her the look of a vampire. She had removed her jacket and appeared not only authoritarian, but also very sexy dressed in black and white. Joan wore a transparent white blouse, which readily showed off the lack of any undergarments, and a formfitting black skirt that hugged every shapely curve.

Joan wore a black tie that was big enough to hide some of her abundant cleavage, but it did not cover the large, protruding nipples, which were brilliantly displayed in the flimsy fabric. Cari would never forget the drastic consequences of acting in a manner that made Joan angry. The woman only had to take one step to reach her and she immediately slapped Cari's hands away. Too shocked to retaliate, Cari merely stood motionless waiting for the woman to say something. "Sandra tells me that you are submissive... totally willing to please Mistress Joan."

Cari's mouth hung open, but she was still too stunned to talk. Her eyes followed Joan's roaming fingers, as they deliberately, yet carefully, flicked the already erect nipples back and forth. Then to her utter horror, Cari watched the woman strip her skirt, revealing the most menacing strap-on dildo. The cock must have been hidden between her thighs and it sprang straight out from her hips once the skirt was removed. "Dear God, you can't!"

Sandra knew her friend had locked the front door of the store so they wouldn't be interrupted. She chuckled at the sign on the window stating the store was undergoing an inventory count and that they would reopen again at noon. Sandra didn't have to be in the change-room to know what Joan was doing to Cari. She knew the ensuing struggle would be swift and extremely decisive, as Joan would prove her dominance. Joan was a bitch on wheels and loved humiliating and forcing young women to succumb to her every whim.

Sandra felt a tremor shoot up her spine when she pictured the huge strap-on dildo that Joan always strapped to her lithe hips. She imagined Cari standing upright with her hands on the mirrored wall so that her arms were outstretched supporting her weight, as she leaned forward towards the mirror. Joan preferred taking a woman from behind because it enforced her belief that the slave had no alternative, but surrender. She thoroughly enjoyed forcing the sub to watch everything in the big mirror and relished hearing them beg for mercy. At each sign of weakness, Joan would intensify her assault until she extorted every ounce of will and determination out of the slave.

The noise coming out of the change room was deafening. There were loud bangs against the walls and clanging of the door echoed throughout the quiet store. Sandra put her ear to the wall. Every sound filled her stomach with fluttering butterflies and she listened carefully to both voices. "No, please no, Joan don't."

"Spread those long, skinny legs... NOW!"

Sandra imagined timid Cari obeying even though she hated the suffering. She pictured Joan's hands around the girl's slender hips and tilting them backwards to the proper angle. The next protest took the affair to another level. "No, dear lord, no! I'm a virgin."

"I know. That's why I've been dying to meet you. Don't fret, my love. It'll only hurt for a brief moment, then you'll be my devoted slave."

Sandra knew Joan too well. When she told her dear friend that Cari was a virgin, the woman went into the biggest fit of happiness. "Sweet mother, nineteen and still a virgin. I'll forever be grateful if you let me be first." Sandra kept her head against the wall and cupped her hands around her ear so she could hear better. She knew Joan had a strong hold of the hair on the back of Cari's head and was holding the young woman's face pointed straight at the mirror. "No, no, please don't."

"Watch! Watch it go in. Watch the big cock go into your slutty cunt."

"Dear God, it hurts."

"Watch! I said watch it go in. Open your eyes, slut, and watch it happen."

Sandra was overtaken by the concealed affair. She crept to the door and opened it a crack, just enough to see the torrid fucking. She put her hand over her mouth so as not to utter any distracting sounds and watched Joan yank on Cari's hair. Joan held the young woman immobile, as she slowly inserted the impressive, rubber cock, and then Joan let go of the hair. She propelled Cari's naked body into the mirrored wall and the distinct sound of sweaty flesh slamming into the mirrored wall sent shivers through Sandra.

Cari was pressed flat against the mirror and her arms and legs were fully outstretched. She seemed to hang in midair, but in reality Sandra realized the young woman balanced on top of her first cock. What made the scene totally compelling and spellbinding was Sandra's intimate knowledge of the dildo. She was well aware that it measured a good eight or nine inches and most of it was embedded in the whimpering young woman.

The resulting dramatization would be etched in her head forever. Joan wrapped her arm around the smaller woman's neck and seemed to almost choke Cari. "It's time. You're now a slut and need one more humiliation."

The statement sort of hung in the air with Cari wondering what would happen. Suddenly Joan demonstrated her control. "Bend over. Put your hands on the bench and bend over. Keep that beautiful ass up in the air so I can keep my big cock in your belly."

Being bigger and stronger than Cari, Joan quickly forced the smaller woman to grab the bench, which was on one side of the room. Now sideways to the mirror, the reflection was profound, as Sandra watched Joan pound the dildo in and out of the distraught young woman. Cari seemed to be crying, but that didn't bother the two other women. "You're not leaving this room without experiencing an orgasm."

"Oh God, I can't... just can't."

"Use your dirty fingers. Grab that clitty and show Mistress Joan how you want to cum for her. Do it!"

Joan held the young woman pinned between her and the wall. She reached forward, grabbing Cari's right arm, and directed it to the desired spot. Joan looked into the mirror and watched Cari's fingers slip into her own waiting crotch. Joan's eyes were ablaze when she watched the brazen masturbation, as Cari no longer cared if others were watching.

Sandra also witnessed the great dishonor when Cari swiftly slipped her fingers into the soaked slit. Sadly she was too focused on the images in the mirror to notice Joan's reaction to the devious spying. 'You couldn't resist, my dearest. Just wait, as soon as your little lover has creamed all over my cock, you're next.'

It was only Joan's lips moving so Sandra couldn't be faulted for not hearing the warning. Her eyes opened in awe watching Cari reach the sexual climax and nothing else mattered to any of them for a long time. Sandra crouched at the door keeping as still as possible. All of a sudden the door burst open and Joan grabbed her. Even though she was almost the same size as Joan, she wasn't nearly as strong, or as determined. Sandra found herself inside the room with the door closed before she could utter any form of protest. Three women in one small room left no space for any fancy maneuvering. "So you like spying?"

"No... no."

"Okay slut, get on your knees and clean my cock. Lick all of your lover's juices off my cock... then you're going to eat me. Show Joanie how much you like eating her pussy."

"But I... I didn't..."

Cari merely cowered against the wall and watched a sight she would never forget. The strong, overpowering woman she had grown fond of, even loved, was suddenly fearful and overwhelmed. Sandra's clothes came off, whether she wanted them to or not, and she stood shaking before her dominating friend. The black-haired beauty stood up straight and on her toes so that she looked down on her timid slave. "You know what to do. Make Mistress happy."

The gorgeous blonde uttered what sounded like a whimper when Joan grabbed a big handful of her hair. Sandra wasn't keen on being humiliated in front of Cari, but she didn't have the guts to refuse Joan. The woman had enough incriminating evidence to destroy not only her reputation, but also her marriage, and Sandra didn't want to lose everything. Joan showed no mercy when she forced Sandra to her knees. "Show your little lover that you worship Mistress and love being my slave. Clean off my cock before I get very mad."

Cari found it unbelievable when Sandra willingly reached for the dildo. The women obediently put the big cock into her mouth and cleaned the entire shaft with her mouth. Sandra used her tongue to lick and clean the thick cock while glancing upwards, as if looking for signs of approval. "You'll always be my favorite... my most obedient slave. I can certainly see what your husband sees in you."

Joan glared straight at Cari. "You just be a good little girl. Watch faithful Sandra when she performs the best cunnilingus, but you already know that," she whispered, letting out a big laugh as she stripped the strap-on. "It's Showtime!"

Cari stared at the most amazing scene. Joan had colorful tattoos, which had been hidden by the strap-on, and they were all over her hips and even on her shaved pelvis. The woman abruptly shoved Cari off of the small bench and sat on it herself. She lewdly spread her legs, as wide as possible, and Cari couldn't take her eyes off of the shinny, golden trinket dangling from the woman's pussy.

"Now! You know what to do. Get down and eat me," Joan said to Sandra.

If there was one thing Joan demanded it was complete loyalty. That required a slave to say and do everything in their power to display their devotion to her. Sandra slithered the short distance to reach Joan and she put her face between the woman's splayed thighs. "Yes, Mistress. I will make you happy... bring you great elation."

Without warning Joan grabbed Sandra's head and forced it into her crotch. When her face hit the wetness, Sandra closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. There was no necessity to see the puffy labia or the numerous tattoos all over the woman's body. She searched for the gold ring with her tongue and toyed with it, which brought Joan immediate ecstasy.

This exploitation wouldn't take long, but Joan wanted to delay it somewhat. "Did you like watching Cari? Watching her get fucked... watching her masturbate?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I knew you couldn't resist. You're the horniest bitch and just love doing it in public, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Open your eyes. Look at me when you lick my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." Sandra obediently rolled her eyes up at Joan and used her tongue to perfection. Each lick brought a gasp of pleasure from the woman plus it made her wetter. The scene was astonishing, as Cari noticed how Sandra deliberately played with the golden ring in woman's clitoris, which added to the drama.

"You love licking pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, oh yes."

"That's good because when you finish drinking my cum, you'll get to drink some from our lovely Cari."

Suddenly Cari's stomach not only quivered wildly from witnessing raw, intimidating lust, but also from the anticipation of having it done to her. She was next. The enthralling events happened in 3D, which enable everyone to be in the illustrious scene and be part of the intense animal passion. Joan sheepishly pushed the blonde hair out of the way and plainly displayed everything that happened between her legs. Then her knowing hands surrounded Sandra's bobbing head and held the woman's face tightly entrenched in her crotch until the last body-rattling tremor rocked her body.

Sandra was completely out of breath when the switch was made. Joan quickly got up and Cari took her place on the bench. Sandra stared up at the flushed teenager and noticed the girl's heightened excitement. Before she had time to dwell or think about what lay ahead, Joan whispered in her ear. "That has to be the prettiest pussy. She looks like a little girl, so small... so skinny, and those freckles!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I know you are her mistress; that the sweet, young bitch will do anything for you. But today, we're going to let Cari be in-charge."

"Yes, Mistress."

Cari acted overzealously and used far too much force. With her fingers tightly wrapped in Sandra's hair, she jerked the woman's head back and forth. Cari planted Sandra's nose and mouth into her crotch and flinched wildly when her labia spread. Sandra brought her arms up to protect her face, which was banged into the wetness, but Joan shrewdly grabbed her hands.

Joan forced Sandra's arms behind her back and allowed the teenager full control. "She's all yours. Cari, my love, Sandy likes her sex hard and extremely rough."

It was the first time in her life that Sandra made another woman climax with her face. Her head was a rag doll. Cari maintained a viselike grip on her slave's hair and easily rammed Sandra's face into her gaping slit. Soon the blushing cheeks were covered with womanly juices and the girl's hips thrashed up and down in a shear random fashion, as the river of cum ran into the waiting mouth. "Yes, oh yes Sandra, I love you."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers