A Story for Carin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three inflamed women in a change-room designed for one created an overheated situation. Sweat coated the nakedness and each panted heavily from being overly aroused.

***In store activities

All three were in a heap; one naked woman sprawled on the bench and two draped around arms and legs. The rattling sound of the front door shaking brought them to their senses in a split second. They dressed in a hurry and thankfully the mirror allowed them to appear somewhat presentable when they exited the change room. Joan came out first and she went straight to the door to let in customers who had been patiently waiting for the inventory check to end.

It took Joan about fifteen minutes to get rid of the panic and then she concentrated on the last remaining customer. Just the implied naughtiness of staying in the store with the dominating saleswoman sent shivers through Cari. Joan presumably took care of the customer while Cari and Sandra chatted for many minutes and neither suspected the devious saleswoman was plotting.

All of a sudden Joan and the customer stood beside Cari. "This young lady wants to try on some lingerie. Cari, you can help her?"

"But... but I don't know how..."

"Vicki is one of our best customers," Joan whispered, as she turned and faced Cari. "Don't disappoint me. Please go with Vicki to the change room."

It sounded more like an order than a request, but Cari decided to object. She stood up and looked at Joan who hovered over her. Her mouth opened and then she noticed the woman's face. The grin and the explicate body language were enough to dissuade her from actually saying anything. Cari shifted her attention to the customer and instantly her heart stopped.

The customer had the most confident grin on her face, which Cari found demoralizing. The woman was the same height as Cari, but definitely not the same size. She was considerable heavier, almost fat in Cari's mind, and dressed in a manner to indicate total rebellion. Her skirt was made of black leather and so was the tight vest, which tried unsuccessfully to contain the overly abundant set of boobs. There was more cleavage shown than was appropriate, but it didn't seem to bother the woman.

Cari noticed the woman wore big, bulky shoes. She also had chains hanging from her waist and vest and large metallic armbands, which gave her a tough, sloppy appearance. The woman's face was even more daunting, as she had numerous piercings, and ones in her mouth and lips were totally scary. There was a big tattoo on the left side of woman's neck and Cari didn't dare look at it to see what was pictured. Her hair was jet-black and framed her white face perfectly.

Joan slyly shoved a few items at Cari and insisted she take them. Cari didn't know what to expect, but looking at the extremely skimpy undergarments sent shivers up and down her backbone. The overbearing saleswoman tightly clenched her hand and led the way back to the familiar change room. Vicki was right behind them and Cari almost fainted when the two women basically shoved her into the small room.

Cari stumbled into the room and by the time she regained her balance, Vicki was behind her. The woman slowly closed the door and Cari felt her world come to an abrupt end. Vicki took one step and she was right behind Cari when she started stripping. "Let's get rid of these awful clothes."

Cari stared into the mirror, which was directly in front of her, and watched the woman virtually perform a dreaded striptease. "No, please Vicki, don't," Cari pleaded, as the naked woman reached for the skimpy lingerie. Vicki quickly donned a black bra and panties and then turned her attention to Cari.

"Now it's your turn. I just love skinny bitches who shiver and shake because they know I'm going to make them do terrible things," Vicki said. "Let's see what you've got."

It was useless trying to keep her clothes on, as Vicki merely ripped them off. "Please don't," Cari whispered.

"Oh my, those are lovely little titties. I can hardly wait to taste those hard nipples," Vicki said, easily overcoming all of Cari's struggles to remain dressed.

"Vicki, please don't."

The woman was a lot stronger than Cari imagined and Vicki had her completely naked in a scant minute or two. "Holy shit, Joanie wasn't kidding. You have the sweetest little ass. I just adore that girlie-pussy. But first... you're going to show Vicki how you love eating pussy!"

Sandra stood beside Joan, too petrified to move a muscle. The sounds out of the change room were both very loud and very specific. Sandra listened knowing the woman would befriend her young friend and there was nothing Cari could do to stop Vicki. "Get down... on your knees."

Joan moved closer to Sandra. "Your little sweetheart is about to realize another side of being a lesbian. She's definitely never met anyone like Vicki."

The two women were close to the change room and it was easy to hear everything. Sandra heard plenty of whimpers coming from Cari and many cries of joy coming from her conqueror. "Yes, that's it. Suck! Right there and use your fingers." There were more whimpers, but Cari must have obeyed. "Yes, fuck me with your fingers... harder!"

Sandra and Joan imagined the powerful Vicki sprawled out on the bench. They pictured the platform bra pushing the woman's abundant boobs upwards and the tits swaying wildly, as her ass bounced across the wooden bench. Vicki most likely held the bobbing head between her legs and forced the obedient young woman to eat her out. Each whimper, moan and protest sent shivers through Sandra, as she imagined Cari acting like Vicki's servant.

All of a sudden sounds of great ecstasy emanated from the room. Vicki yelled out her immense ecstasy and let the world know she had climaxed. "That was fantastic. You're very good at eating pussy. Now it's time to find out that Vicki is a master," sounded from inside the change room.

There was more banging and the sounds of a struggle, as the molestation continued. "No, dear God, not like this."

The temperature inside the room increased dramatically. This time it was Cari sitting on the bench and the She-Devil was between her legs. Vicki held the long, slim legs apart and she stared at the gorgeous pink wetness. "I love skinny bitches. They can't fight and it's so easy to make them do anything. When I suck their cunt, they act like a whore."

Tears filled her eyes, as Cari stared down at the horrifying sight. She tried to take it all in without getting sick. Vicki had her skillful fingers on the puffy labia and there was no doubt about the woman's intentions, as she pried the lips apart. Cari noticed how Vicki was on her knees with her fat ass in the air, but she didn't get a chance to loathe the sight.

Her labia were spread to their farthest reaches and then the woman was right in her face. "Get ready, my little cupcake. You're going to cream like a lesbian slut." Vicki taunted her and stared into her bewildered eyes. She gingerly held the pussy-lips apart with one hand and used the other to molest the valuable pink jewel. Then Vicki swooped down and devoured a nipple.

Cari glanced to her left and noticed the appalling reflection in the big mirror. She watched Vicki take turns at each tit and even witnessed the woman nibbling both nipples with her teeth. Then the head dropped to her crotch and Cari simply shivered in fear, as she lost sight of what Vicki was doing. Something flicked her tiny morsel around and around and then the bitch used her teeth.

Cari screamed out loud when her clitty was chewed and it felt like the precious bud had been severely damaged. She grabbed Vicki's head in desperation, but nothing stopped the determined woman. Her clitoris was on fire and throbbed madly because of the bite. Suddenly the bud was sucked and caressed by a skillful tongue, which circled it many times while slapping it back and forth after every pass. The clitty seemed excessively sensitive and then each tongue caress sent an unexpected spasm through her loins.

This time the whimpering had a totally different sound. Sandra knew immediately Cari was aroused and that she was trying hard not to comply with the devious woman's demands. Strangely the protests went from negative responses to extreme positive reactions. Cari seemed to plead with Vicki to stop and leave her alone; yet she appeared completely under Vicki's control. "Dear God, not like this. Please, stop. Oh no, what are you doing?"

Their eyes met and held. Cari glanced downward and Vicki tilted her head so she glared straight up at the young woman. The devilish woman made sure Cari couldn't miss her tongue lashing through the vulnerable slit. Vicki chuckled inside when she flicked the clitty up and down causing Cari's hips to thrash each time. Somehow she mumbled an ominous question. "Are you ready, my lesbian slut?"

Suddenly Vicki thrust her mouth directly on top of the throbbing clitoris. She gobbled the clitty into the back of her mouth and used her stubby middle finger with great expertise. Her first finger thrust grazed the most susceptible spot and then she went into vibration mode. Vicki curled her finger towards her mouth keeping constant pressure on the one spot that drove Cari crazy.

Sandra was fully focused on the distinct animal noises and jumped when a voice sounded in her ear. "Vicki has her. She's going to make your young lover cum. Listen!"

Just then arms and legs thrashed inside the small room sending more signals of lost control. The finger-fucking intensified and so did the cunnilingus. Thankfully it was a very swift orgasm and it didn't take long for Cari to collapse from exhaustion. Vicki virtually pushed Cari into a corner of the bench and she quickly retrieved her clothes. She dressed and left the room without a glance at the distraught young woman who felt more used than ever.

***Sandra was next

Sandra sat beside the dominant saleswoman knowing full well Joan was capable of almost anything. When the door of the change room opened, Vicki emerged. The woman strutted confidently straight across the store to an office and merely stood in the doorway. "She's waiting," Joan whispered. "Vicki wants you. She knows you're married and wants to send you home to hubby with something memorable."

Sandra looked at her friend trying to comprehend what Joan meant. "What? You know I only come here to see you... not some bimbo." As soon as she said it, Sandra was sorry. "I mean, not be with a stranger or someone I don't know."

A big smile crossed Joan's face and she simply glared at Sandra. "Get that pretty ass back there. Vicki has a big surprise for you," Joan whispered. "I know, she's nuts, but she won't leave here without making you her devoted slave."

"But Joanie, you know I...," Sandra whispered, but she was abruptly cut off.

"You were okay with sending your newest lover in there with Vicki, now lets see how you like it."

Joan practically pushed and steered Sandra to the back of the store. Vicki's eyes never left her prey and her devilish grin got bigger and bigger, as Sandra got closer. "My, oh my, you look scared."

Sandra looked at Joan, pleading for mercy with a sorrowful expression. "Joan, not this, please, not today."

Funny how things happen and a person has no control over their destiny. Sandra reached the back of the store and ran right into Vicki who grabbed her arm. "Come, my beautiful lezzy, it's your turn," Vicki said, as she pushed Sandra into an office. "I dearly love the fact you're a married woman."

This time it was Cari who got front row seats. She listened intently when the door slammed shut and the action grew intense in the heated room. Her body shuddered at the command from the dominating woman. "Strip! I'm going to let your husband know his wife is a slut."

"Please, Vicki, I just want to go."

"Strip, or else!"

There were plenty of rustling sounds and the sound of a struggle. Cari was very familiar with how strong Vicki was and how quickly she got her way. From her earlier experience, Cari knew Vicki would have Sandra stripped in no time and she wondered how scared it would make her dear friend. "Go watch. Vicki won't mind," Joan said. "Watch your gorgeous mistress become a sex-slave."

Cari couldn't resist. She was dead-set against violence, but somehow the struggle inside the office was something else. Cari held the door open just a crack and stood at the doorway with her legs trembling so hard they almost buckled. Her eyes widened, as she watched the dominant woman take complete control of her naked friend. "These succulent tits need to be sucked. I want to let hubby know his darling wife was with a butch, someone who made her a little sex-toy."

"Vicki, dear God, no marks," Sandra pleaded.

Cari took the room in with a concerned glance. She noticed how Sandra was pinned on top of a desk, which was still littered with papers. Two chairs sat in front of the desk and there was a small area off to one side, which Joan had setup for relaxing. It contained a small settee, a stuffed lounging chair plus a coffee table. Cari's gaze returned to the desk and Sandra who tried fending off the woman, but Vicki kept slapping her arms and hands away. "What gorgeous tits."

"Oh no, you've put a red mark... a hickie on my boob."

Cari remained frozen, as she couldn't take her eyes off of the naughty molestation. Sandra sat on the desk with her legs handing over the edge. Vicki forced Sandra's knees apart, as she stood between them, and eagerly fondled the bare boobs. It was wrong, but Cari refused to react when her friend pleaded. "No, not on the other. Oh God, on both boobs."

"Christ, I bet hubby loves your knockers. They're fabulous."

"Please, no more."

Vicki glared at Sandra. She put her hands on Sandra's shoulders and pushed her down until she was lying on top of the desk. "What a nice belly. You must workout a lot."

Cari watched the woman kiss and fondle Sandra's tummy, paying particular attention to the bellybutton area. Vicki held a viselike grip on Sandra's hands and pinned them right beside her hips. Cari shivered when Vicki deftly jammed her tongue into the small indent and then pretended to fuck the hole.

"Oh Vicki, no more, please," Sandra pleaded.

"There, right next to that pretty bellybutton. A nice big, red mark."

"Dear God, please stop," Sandra begged, as Vicki locked her mouth on the velvety flesh. Within seconds the woman sucked another hickie onto her body, which filled Sandra with despair.

"Spread'm! Spread those beautiful legs wider and let me see what you've got, Sweetpea. Joanie says you're the best." Vicki held Sandra captive on top of the desk and pushed the shapely legs as far apart as possible.

"No, dear God, it can't be. Not like this... on a desk."

"I bet hubby's going to love seeing a big mark on his wife's precious pussy."

"God, Vicki, not there... not on my pelvis. Please don't, not right next to..." Her voice fell off and both women outside the change room visualized the drastic event. Cari flashed back to her time with the powerful woman and she remembered how Vicki simply ravaged her. The easiest way out of the dilemma was surrendering to the woman, but Cari knew Sandra would not succumb willingly.

"Get ready! Vicki's gonna make her squeal," Joan whispered.

"Ouch! You're fucking hurting me. Your teeth!"

Cari couldn't watch anymore. She shut the door and listened to the ongoing saga, which lasted forever. From what Cari heard, Vicki decided to use the more comfortable lounging area and forced Sandra over to the big easy chair. She imagined Sandra sprawled out on the chair with her legs spread and wrapped around an arm of the chair, as she exposed herself to the ravenous Vicki.

"See, I told you. Vicki is a pro. She'll make her cum."

The battle seemed to transform from extreme desperation to amazing gratification. Sandra pleaded for mercy at first and then she begged for Vicki to take her through the Promised Land. Cari cringed at the end when she listened to her dear friend succumb to the dominating woman. There was no doubt that Sandra climaxed and Vicki made sure the whole world knew about her devious achievement.

Cari quivered with fright when Vicki emerged from the office. The woman headed in her direction and Cari found it almost impossible to breathe let alone stand up. Luckily Vicki was finished for the day, walking right past her and out of the store. "You'll have to come shopping more often," Joan whispered, with a wide, confident grin on her face.

***

Cari and Sandra would never forget their day at the mall. They couldn't get out of the small boutique fast enough and practically ran through the vestibule on the way out of the mall. Sandra drove home and the drive was very quiet, as both women revisited the long ordeal.

Sandra breathed a big sigh of relief when they pulled into the driveway. "Wow, I didn't expect the day to be so eventful... so dramatic. Joan is always a Drama Queen, but she's never taken charge like today. God, I may never be the same... and how am I going to explain all those marks to my husband?"

Thankfully they had lots of time before Sandra's husband was due home. Saturday evening was for recuperation and nothing else was planned. They put the baby to bed and watched a movie before going to bed early. Both women observed the defining marks left on their bodies by the cunning Vicki and Cari marveled at how Sandra appeared sexier and more alluring with numerous hickies.

It seemed when the two were together; each woman was hot and horny. Sandra relished being back in control. She recalled the intense humiliation suffered during the shopping trip and it made her more determined to demonstrate her superiority. What happened at the mall seemed to add fuel to the lovemaking that night and the energy lasted well into Sunday.

During an interlude between sexual sessions on Sunday morning, Cari mentioned having an upcoming babysitting job for their mutual friend, Dawn. As soon as Sandra found out, she put all kinds of suggestions in Cari's head. "Just go for it," Sandra said. "You're strong... very powerful once you set your mind to it. Go for it."

"I will. I've waited years and now you've given me confidence," Cari said. "I love you for showing me who I really am."

"I say if you want something really bad, just go for it," Sandra said. "I'm overly excited thinking about you with Dawn. Nothing makes me hotter than dreaming about you with her."

"Her husband is away and she is going out with her girlfriends from work. They're having a bachelorette party so it should be a late night."

"Great! You won't get a better chance. I am dying to hear all about how you seduced such a sexy woman."

"I'm nervous, but excited; especially after finding out about my feelings and emotions. Now I understand my dreams... my fantasies about Dawn."

THE END

There will be another chapter and it will have Carin becoming intimate with Dawn, the woman of her dreams who she fantasized about for years.