A Story of Jane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,126 Followers

There were four candles spaced around a fifth in the center of the star, and Jill, to my left, picked up one of those long wooden fireplace matches, which she had arranged beside her place, lit it with a cigarette lighter, and held it in front of her. This was some sort of ritual, obviously. No one said a word as she leaned forward and lit one of outer candles, then passed the long match to her left, to Jo. Jo lit her candle and passed the match to Jan, then Jean. Now, the four outer candles were burning, but instead of passing the match to me to light the fifth, Jean blew it out and set it down behind her. Then she took my right hand in her left, while Jill took and held my other one. I was painfully aware of the differences between us: my top-heavy body next to their near-perfect ones, my red hair and pubic bush next to theirs of raven black, and worst of all, the wetness oozing from me (I dared not glance down, for fear that with my legs open in this cross-legged position, I would see what I could so well feel).

I couldn't stand it any longer. "What's happening?" I whispered in Jean's direction.

"Equinox," she replied. And then together, they all began to chant. The language was not Latin (I know now that it was Welsh), and was very strange in my ears. The phrase was ten or so words long, and repeated over and over again. To my utter amazement, I soon found my own lips moving in accompaniment, and in another minute, I was saying the words along with them, though I was not consciously doing so. It was if they were coming up out of my throat of their own accord. The center candle lighted all by itself.

That's when I screamed.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,126 Followers
12