A Strange Advert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

What happened next felt almost surreal. It was Barry who spoke. "Tim, deep down that was the beginning of what Julie has always wanted. But I know what you have always wanted. You have always wanted Kelly. Perhaps you ought to take her."

Tim was startled as the whole spotlight was suddenly turned on him. "Kelly. No, I couldn't..." As he had started to reply he had heard Julie gasp. Almost as if being bound and humiliated was alright, in comparison to her daughter, her father...

Tim was shocked when it was Kelly, still sitting in his lap, who responded, again using almost a little girl voice. "But you've always wanted me, haven't you daddy. You always wanted to take me to bed. You're just too nice to do it." She paused. "Well, now you can stop being so nice, take me..."

Still Tim resisted. "No, I can't. I can't do it."

Kelly taunted him all the more. "But daddy, you always enjoyed looking at my butt, haven't you." Her voice had taken on an air of sarcasm. "I've often seen you oggling my tits. I bet you've always wondered what I was like in bed. Bet you've often dreamed of being inside me." She paused "Daddy, I can feel you now under me, you're very stiff..."

Still Tim was paralysed. "Please, no..."

Kelly was remorseless, even in her little girl voice. "Do you never dream of having your cock inside me? Do you never wonder what my cunt would feel like wrapped around your cock? Do you never wonder what my cunt would taste like if you put your tongue inside me." Kelly was getting very good at the dramatic pauses. "Why, I bet often when you are fucking mummy you are dreaming of fucking me..."

Kelly left the sentence hanging in the air, but something had pricked inside Tim. He responded immediately then regretted it just as quickly. "No," he almost shouted. "I dream of you fucking her. Of her fucking you. Watching you..." his voice trailed away. Everyone was watching him closely. He turned to look at Julie, still tied in the frame, but squirming. Tim almost coldly analysed what was happening to Julie. His mind told him clearly: she's not trying to escape, she's aroused again.

It was Barry who broke the silence as he spoke quietly. "Tim, I think you had better fuck Kelly, here and now."

Suddenly Tim had to. From the chair he got to his feet, holding Kelly in his arms. As he stood up he dropped Kelly onto her feet as well. He quickly pulled the t-shirt she was wearing over her head. He reached behind her and undid her bra which fell to the floor. He almost tore her Jeans open, pulled them to her ankles. Her panties followed quickly. He pushed her back into the chair where they had been sitting and pulled the Jeans and panties off her ankles. She lay back in the chair naked.

For a moment Tim stopped and looked at her. She really was beautiful. Sexy. Naked. Tim ripped off his clothes, all of his clothes, as fast as he could.

Quickly Tim fell to his knees, put his hands on Kelly's knees and pulled them apart, revealing to him, for the first time what he had always dreamed of having - Kelly's pussy. He looked, pondering the thought that had come to him. He now knew: yes, he had always wanted Kelly's pussy. He looked again and saw that her pussy was soaking. He had to taste.

Tim leant forward and put his lips to her lips, mouth to pussy and tasted. It tasted so good. He let his tongue probe into her. He let his teeth gently nibble her lips. He flicked his tongue over her clit. As he did she moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly this was all Tim wanted to do. His tongue entered her again, then flicked her clit again - each time making her moan more loudly, her body squirm more strongly. At last he let his tongue flick her clit three of four times, she was moaning, she cried out, her body shook violently, her hips thrust upwards, her legs were opening and closing, gripping and ungripping Tim's head.

Tim thought it would never end, her orgasm was so strong, but at last she calmed down, at last her breathing eased, at last she opened her eyes.

As she opened her eyes she look straight at Tim, and again broke into her little girl voice, this time without a hint of irony. "Daddy, that was wonderful, please fuck me now."

All reluctance was now gone. Tim pulled Kelly forwards on the chair, then knelt between her legs. He put his cock to the lips of her pussy and thrust into her, entering her fully and easily in one thrust. Yes she was tight, but so wet that entering her had been easy. Again, Kelly spoke using the little girl voice. "Fuck me now, daddy. Fuck your daughter's cunt. Fill your daughter with your cum. Come on daddy, I've always wanted this as well..."

Tim didn't need an invitation, but the invitation turned him on even further. He began to slide his cock in and out of her, faster and faster, knowing he couldn't hold out very long. He was moaning, thrusting and out faster and faster, about to cum, when Kelly suddenly barked at him. "Stop!"

Surprised he did, but as he did could feel Kelly gripping and ungripping him with the muscles of her pussy. His mind told him - she is milking you. His mind told him he had never come across a woman who had so much power in those muscles. It felt so good, what his daughter was doing to him.

Tim paused for a few seconds, but couldn't take any more. He pulled out, thrust back in and moaned out loud at the same time, pumping his come deep inside of her. Filling her. Again, he couldn't remember when he had cum as violently and as strongly as this moment. He seemed to pump for ever, but came back to reality after a few seconds, hugging Kelly and when he had caught his breath, sitting with her in the chair, both naked.

It was one of those strange moments when everything stops for just a second, everyone wondering what next. Julie even took the moment to count the people in the room - seven men, 4 women. Plus herself. And Barry and Eileen. Then she smiled at the absurdity. She was tied up. Her husband and daughter naked, having just had sex. And somehow she didn't feel she minded. Perhaps it was the fact she could do nothing about it. That she was still tied up in the frame.

Barry handed around a tray of drinks for everyone, and put a glass of wine to Julie's lips to allow her to drink a little. He then began what at first seemed a vague speech, but left Julie feeling more and more uneasy...

"The thing is", he started, "is that Julie thinks she was horrified by seeing her husband make love to her daughter. She believes that if she hadn't been tied up she would have stepped in and stopped it. She believes that she doesn't have a sense of responsibility because of her bondage." He paused. "Is that true, Julie?"

Barry paused but Julie felt she couldn't say anything. It was Barry who took up the moment. "So this is what is going to happen next. We are going to release Julie, and she is going to go over to Kelly, she is going to perform oral sex on her, and I'm sure get a good taste of her husband's cum, and then when they are ready, Kelly and Julie will get into a 69 and take each other to orgasm." He let the idea sink in. "What do you think of that Julie?"

Before Julie could respond he began to undo the straps, and she let her arms fall, pulled her legs together. Almost like a robot, she found herself doing it. She did walk over the Kelly. She did kneel in front of her. She did perform oral sex on her. She did taste Tim's cum. It felt so totally unreal, like it was someone else. What was real for Julie was the crashing orgasm she had as she lay underneath Kelly, Kelly's tongue teasing and tormenting her clit, her own mouth glued to Kelly's pussy whose orgasm was just as forceful and noisy. As they came round they could hear the round of applause their "performance" was getting from the rest of the people in the room. The moment was surreal. Julie couldn't understand at what point she had lost all sense of decency, all sense of what was right, but she felt proud to be applauded. She was pleased they appreciated them. The word surreal came back to her again.

Again it was Barry who took charge, in a relaxed way, as if nothing odd had happened at all. "You know, Julie," he spoke in a matter of fact way. "when we talked to all these men here" - his arm gestured to the others who were sat around still seemingly meekly in their chairs, although clearly aroused and excited by what they had already seen; "when we talked to them we asked them all who they would most like to take to bed apart from their wives. They all said: you. I suspect quite a few of them would probably say Kelly as well, now. You'll be pleased to know that is the rest of your evening. The two of you are going to be gangbanged by the rest of us men. In every hole."

At first Julie simply accepted what was said as if it was inevitable, but the implications slowly dawned on her. "Every hole? But I've never...It'll hurt..."

Again Barry spoke, in his matter-of-fact voice. "I think you will get used to it and like it." He words seemed final, and Julie resigned herself to...no, that was the wrong words. She wouldn't resign herself to it, she would embrace it...

Barry turned to Tim. "We also asked these ladies who they would like to take to bed if it wasn't their husband. And do you know..." He paused for Dramatic effect. "Not one of them said you!!!!"

Tim suddenly felt totally crest-fallen, before Barry continued. "One I think said a Mister Mel Gibson, whoever he might be. Another a Mister Thomas Cruise. I think one of them mentioned a Senor Orlando Bloom. One might even have mentioned Lemmy from Motorhead - I'm not sure! However..."

Somehow the joke about the star broke the tension in the room, everyone was smiling, Tim enjoyed the joke against him. Barry continued. "But I do know, Tim, that we have only scratched the surface for you so far. We knew that Julie wanted the humiliation. Bondage. And even making love to her daughter. And we knew she wanted the gangbang and to be totally taken. She is getting that, and when it is finished she'll sleep here in our guest bedroom, with Kelly, and go home with you in the morning. We knew you wanted to watch them. And wanted Kelly. But perhaps you want so much more. Eileen and these four ladies are going to give you that over the coming hours. Will you please go with them?"

Julie watched as Tim was led out of the room, back to the hall, and heard the small party going upstairs. She smiled. That probably ruled out two way mirrors!

Before long Julie felt the men around her, the gang bang start. She was lain on her back, someone was in her - she looked up - the first man to take her was her step-father. The third man - Pete, her kid brother, rolled her onto a cushion raising her ass in the air. "So this is anal" she thought...It was about then that instinct, and lust and desire and arousal took over her completely. It was only later, lying in bed cuddled up naked with Kelly in the moments before sleep that she could reflect. She had enjoyed everything. She was very sore - both front and back, but felt totally satiated. Anal - different, but once she relaxed it made her feel totally taken over, it felt good. She had cum several times - they had made sure she did. She had sucked cocks, and liked it. And had swallowed every time - something she rarely did with Tim. Not that they had really allowed her any choice, but she would have anyway...

Her mind returned to Tim. Tim the husband she adored and adored even more now. For some reason. Her last thought as she drifted off to sleep was about Tim. Tim - what was happening to Tim..."

Chapter 3

Tim had been led out of the room by Eileen and followed by the three women who had been there. It was the first time he had the chance to thinking about these women. The thought that he was naked, they were fully dressed made his cock twitch, made him feel embarrassed that they might see it. He pondered the three women there.

Julie's sister Rachel. Two years younger than Rachel, and beautiful, she was married to Mike who was often away on business, as he was at the moment. Tim was sure every man wanted to take his Wife's sister to bed - and he was no exception, but it was something that would and should always remain a fantasy...

There was Joe's wife Michelle from two houses away - good friends. No-one would have put them that way around - It would always be Michelle's husband Joe. Michelle was formidable. A head-teacher at a school, perhaps 5 years older than Tim himself, she was a strong woman. She was a nice woman, the sort people would say was handsome, but she ruled her home as she ruled her school - with an iron rod. Joan was also there, a former neighbour, perhaps 10 years younger than Tim, the youngest there. She was much gentler as a person, very feminine, but you knew she could get whatever she wanted because of her sweetness and charm. She was very pretty, but Tim had never "lusted" after her or fantasized about her - somehow she had been much too "virginal" by nature. Her and Paul were madly in love and they too had been good neighbours before Tim and Julie had moved.

Eileen led the way up the stairs and along a corridor to the room at the end. She opened the door and led them inside, turning on the light as she did so. She turned to the three ladies and gestured for them to sit in armchairs to one side of the room. It gave Tim chance to take in the room, as big as a medium-sized bedroom. It was carpeted, with five armchairs to one side, the armchairs the three ladies had sat in. To the other side of the door was a strange looking piece of equipment that Tim couldn't make sense of. There was clearly a seat in the middle of it but there was a stainless frame in front, and electronic equipment to the side.

Eileen pointed to the seat and ordered: "Sit there." Tim didn't want to upset her. He sat. As soon as he did she reached for one of his arms and strapped to the equipment. He couldn't understand why he was allowing this, but he wanted to. And he didn't. His thinking was interrupted as his other arm was strapped to the equipment. He sat rather strangely - sitting upright with his hands out in front of him.

Eileen explained both for Tim and the other three women who were clearly intrigued. "This bit of equipment is quite simple really. If I push this lever," she pushed it as she spoke, "then this happens."

Tim found his arms twisted and pulled to the ground - her was forced to stand and bend over at the same time. Later when he thought about it he realised how incredibly simple the idea was - if you twist his arms he is forced into a position where he is standing but leaning over.

Eileen continued. "And if I push the lever again, it allows him to sit down again."

Everyone still looked puzzled so she explained some more. "This is how it all works. This electronic device is a lie detector." As she spoke she taped two wires to his chest. "What we are going to do is ask him questions. We're going to discover every dark corner of his mind. He will be able to hide nothing from us. But if he lies, I simply push the lever, he is forced into the second position and we punish him. I guess one hit on his ass with this paddle for each mistake will do. We'll take it in turns. It will be enough to make sure his answers are honest."

Tim and the three ladies looked at the paddle which Eileen had produced from behind a chair, the ladies with a glint in their eyes, Tim with a realisation of horror. "Do we all understand the idea?" Asked Eileen simply? "You're welcome to paddle him as hard as you want when it is your turn."

Eileen sat in one of the armchairs, Tim only a few feet away from the semi-circle of questioners. Eileen was in charge still. "Perhaps I should start with the questions, and then you chip in when you feel ready. Let's make sure we explore every dark corner of his mind. We've got a few hours if we need it."

She turned to Tim and spoke lightly. "Well Tim, have you ever dreamt of making love to your wife's sister."

For Tim the realisation of what was going to happen, what he was going to have to admit, terrified him. They were bound to find out things, things he didn't want to find out. And even this first question was embarrassing - his wife's sister sat directly in front of him. He stammered for a few moment, before mumbling "no, not really..."

Unfortunately the machine give him away, the loud bleep was clear to everyone. Eileen pushed the lever. Tim found himself forced to his feet. Rachel was handed the paddle as Eileen said to her: "you first".

Tim's cry of pain as the paddle connected with his ass was stifled, but not to the people in the room. It had stung. Sitting down, it stung again as he landed on the seat.

For Tim, he had never experienced anything like this. His ass stung, horribly, gloriously, his cock was instantly stiff, something that didn't go un-noticed by the four ladies in the room.

They asked Tim a few more questions and he again was paddled when they asked whether he would like to have anal sex with Rachel and he hesitated. This time it is was school mistress Michelle who wielded the paddle with a degree of ferocity. Again, Tim cried out in pain, again his cock felt even harder. The pain was funny - at first it was horrible, but as he fought it, as it faded, somehow the tingle of it affected his balls, his cock...

For the next twenty minutes the questions came, so personal that they kept Tim aroused, but they were about fantasies, and he found he could cope with those questions. It was easy to admit to fantasies - or in this strange world he was now living in, easy, if exciting. This world was all about fantasies, fantasies were part of "normal" conversation in this world. He could even admit to fantasies about his mother in this bizarre world, and it seemed okay. The next "kick" came to his mind when he was suddenly asked about realities.

It was Eileen who again changed the subject, who took the initiative. "Okay Tim, have you ever fucked anyone else apart from your wife since you've been married?"

Tim gulped - he realised how different this was. Before was just fantasies, this was confession.. He paused, trying to get his breath under control, trying to stop his suddenly racing pulse, then said "No", quietly.

There was no way Tim could try to con the lie detector. The machine, to Tim's ears, sounded like it was going to explode as it beeped.

All four of the women smiled. It was Joan, the quietest and most feminine of the women who took the paddle. Tim smiled in relief, think that Joan would be gentle. How wrong he was - she showed sudden strength, the paddle made him scream out, left him gasping, for the first time left tears in his eyes. His body strained to fight the pain, suddenly all his control had gone. There was only the pain to fight. Until now he had managed to retain at least a little control of himself, but now, with the force of the paddle, even that had gone. He was oblivious to who was in the room, he squirmed, cried, moaned, until the fierce pain had subsided. It was later he realised it was probably a mixture of existing pain and extra pain...

It was Joan who brought him back to awareness, as he was forced back onto his seat. "So Tim", she demanded to know, how many, who were they?"

Tim mentioned someone he had met on a conference. Mentioned someone he had met at the gym. He mentioned someone he worked with. He hesitated.

"I think there is one more, isn't there, Tim?" Demanded Joan.

Tim paused, his mind weighing up between lying and whether he could face the paddle again. At last he gave way. He described how he had gone to Michelle's house, and found Michelle and Joe out. But their daughter had been home. 22, in a bikini, home from college, flirty - it had been too much for Tim and he had taken her to bed. She had been one hot girl.