A Strange Advert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim had been expecting the worse as he looked at Michelle. She was powerful and strong. She would be protective of her daughter. She would be angry...

She wasn't. She was just matter-of fact. "I knew that girl was a slut, I bet she's had almost every man in the neighbourhood, and a lot more as well."

Tim found the world becoming stranger and more bizarre. Now not only were fantasies common currency, so was past experiences. Part of Tim felt almost aloof from what was happening, perhaps still guarding something. His ass hurt, his cock was stiff and covered in pre-cum. As Eileen said they were almost finished, Tim wondered if they would make him cum in some way.

At the thought of the end, Tim breathed a sigh of relief. It was his a mistake. Eileen picked it up immediately. "Wait. There's something more we haven't discovered yet." She thought, then spoke again. "I wonder, can't think what it is."

Tim was suddenly worried. He was aware there was corner he didn't want them to enter, he didn't want to admit to anyone. He thought he might be able to get through this.

"Perhaps we ought to ask him," said Michelle.

It was Eileen who put the question. "What haven't we asked you about, that we should?"

"Nothing" was clearly the wrong answer, and the machine thought so as well.

Tim was suddenly forced to his feet and Rachel wielded the paddle. Tim screamed, it hurt, but he was coping with it.

As he calmed down, Eileen put the question again. "What should we ask you about to find out more?"

Tim thought about Rachel and paddle: he could cope with that. Again almost automatically he said "There isn't anything." Again the machine objected. As Joan picked up the paddle he remember how hard she had struck: "I'll tell, please don't, I'll tell you."

"You will" said Joan as she cracked the paddle across Tim's ass, probably as hard has she had done it before.

What happened next was strange. Tim screamed, the pain unbearable. But as he squirmed he felt himself being released from the chair, his arms set free. He was allowed to lie on the carpeted floor. His hands went to his ass, trying to massage the pain away. His squirming was almost obscene. He felt himself rolled onto his stomach and felt hands rubbing oil into his ass, soothing, cooling, reducing the awful pain. The mixture of oil, and hands and rubbing had the effect of making him even more aroused. He felt even more aroused as he felt fingers playing with his asshole, then a finger slipped inside of him.

He knew now they were toying with him, doing this deliberately. It was Eileen's voice that interrupted his musings. She spoke surprisingly gently.

"Okay, Tim, sit on one of these comfortable chairs." The four women helped Tim to a chair. Eileen continued. "Now then, Tim, tell us the final piece that you were hiding from us."

Tim looked at them. Somehow even the part which he thought was his darkest secret was now currency for all these people to hear. He looked down as he spoke quietly and slowly.

"I'm sorry Michelle. I'm sorry Joan. I've also, um," Tim hesitated. "Michelle, I, um, I seduced your Joe. And Joan, I took Paul as well."

The room was silent, then Eileen began asking questions about how, when, what he did. Tim admitted all he had done. Sucked them off. Forced them to suck him off. Taken Joe anally. Somehow for Tim this had been the very darkest bit. To admit he had been with another man. Been with the husbands of two of the women here. For Tim, this was the depths. He knew both Michelle and Joan would hate him for that; he could see that from the strain on their faces, holding in their anger for the moment.

It was Michelle who suddenly snapped. Although perhaps snapped wasn't the right word. Michelle burst into giggles, closely followed by Joan. Rachel and Eileen followed suit. They were laughing. Why were they laughing?

At last it was Michelle who spoke. "Is that all?" she laughed again. "Don't you realise you didn't seduce them. We ordered them to go and seduce you. We know they are sissies. We run them. And part of making them even more subservient to us was ordering them to use their..." she paused, searching for the right words "...their feminine wiles to seduce you and make you think you had done it. Mind you, they both said you were hot. Strong. A real man. Not like them..."

Tim's mind was even more confused. All of that darkness, such a big deal to him, and they knew that one all along, they had even made it happen. He had had his darkest secrets probed by this group of ladies, his darkest experiences revealed, had been punished by these four ladies, and even laughed at. As he sat naked being laughed at and stared at, he felt his humiliation was complete. His cock was almost exploding in hardness. In any other circumstances he would probably have leapt to his feet and grabbed one of them, but the paddle had even taken away his edge of strength for a moment. All he could do was hold his cock, squeeze it himself, rub it himself, which they were happy to let him do for the moment.

It was Rachel who decided Tim should get the relief he so desperately needed. Eileen gave her permission, so she moved a dining chair in front of Tim, removed her shoe, and let the bottom of her dare foot rest on Tim's cock. She slowly began to twist her foot on his cock, pushing gently on him. For Tim it just felt so good.

Tim moaned in pleasure, his hips thrusting involuntarily forward, until suddenly he felt his eyes sting, his head explode, his balls tense - his cock seemed to be pumping out endless fluid, spurting up his chest, twitching, emptying his balls in a seemingly endless orgasm.

Of course it wasn't endless, but he seemed to pump more than he had ever pumped before, as Rachel's foot ground onto his cock. At last he stopped, came around, found himself being watched by the four women, his front covered with his cum.

It took Tim several minutes to unwind and relax, and feel his strength draining away - a mixture of the orgasm and the battering his ass had taken - it was still bright red, it still stung painfully.

At last Eileen took control again. I think we've had a long evening! So, Tim, we will give you one thing you wanted - you will spend the night with Rachel - you've always wanted to. In the morning we will re-unite you with Julie - I'm sure you will have a lot of catching up to do!

Eileen led Tim and Rachel along a corridor, having helped him to his feet, and opened the door to a bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom. Eileen showed them the room, then gave her final instructions: "Rachel, Tim may have had enough for a bit, and may just want to clean up and go to sleep. You need to be his friend and go with what he wants." Rachel smiled in agreement.

Tim cleaned up, sat thinking for a while, making small talk with Rachel. He watched as she stripped - she really was a stunning as he thought she would be, but at that moment he was too tired and weary to make a move on her. They got into the bed, lay together in a "spoons" and Tim found himself dropping off to sleep. A sleep he couldn't resist...

It was next morning before Tim and Rachel woke, and this time did make love, and yes, Rachel was as hot as he had expected. A few minutes later they were collected by Eileen and Barry and led into the dining room wearing dressing gowns. Julie was already there, and smiled broadly when they entered - somehow after the previous evening it seemed alright that the two people she loved most her - her sister and husband - should return together. They found it difficult to find words, but each took some breakfast at Eileen's bidding. It was Barry who spoke before anyone else could.

"Tim, Julie, hope you enjoyed last night, hope you learnt a lot." They both smiled tentatively. "You need to talk to each other. Spend a lot of time together. We've arranged for you to go to a cottage for 3 or 4 days by the sea. You'll love it there. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Then when you get back in a week or two we'll see you again. And if you want to join in with us, and your friends you will be welcome to."

Tim looked at Julie - suddenly he felt he adored her ever more, as she did him. And both felt they had a lot more to discover about each other. They left hand in hand...