All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 03'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes yesssss

Some weak sides Gina showing in there :)

Trudging through a very realistic phase, and I like the way you describe their lovemaking, oh, physical interactions rather :)

RR

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
this chapter...

...is a strong continuation of the storyline. The characters are acting and talking and developing in a believable manner.

It will be very interesting, when in a couple of years, you bring this story to a conclusion. To go back and read it in it's entirety. This is promising to be a fascinating novel.

AquarelaAquarelaover 9 years ago
like your story

Keep up...refreshing ..it has great posibilities. I'm a sucker for happy endings but I'm a happy camper if you just keep on posting.

Thanks :)*****

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Nicely Played

She had problems before she went to his house and it looks they are still with her.

Lots of fun.

jbdeepjbdeepabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I’ve come back to read this entire story a few times now as it is reminiscent of agood novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love her internal conflict. I love that she hates discovering he's a person, not just a pervert. Good job.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Is she beginning to thaw?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES