All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 06'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

They are getting ever closer. He called her 'babe', something he was not supposed to do. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn that was so hot. The fuck like lovers.

Looking forward to the next chap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!

A chapter where I didn't want to roll my eyes at & throat punch Gina. I loved it!!

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
nicely put

This is a typical development of a bond between a male and a female. It really does not matter where they started.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

Wonderful sex, thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just super hot!

Gina's coming around but she can't admit it to herself. The description of her entering his room clad only in a blouse and panties, crossing her arms behind her back, pushing with her fingertips off the door, and then shimmying out of her panties as she walked toward Andrew is super hot, and the sex that follows is urgent and primal. Certainly one of the best stories I have read on Lit.

WildWonderfulWildWonderfulover 4 years ago

Best of the series so far! Very well written. Kudos.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Her body has made the decision. Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...