A Strange Arrangement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,071 Followers

Holding himself in place inside me, he watched me writhing and groaning. Then lowering down on top of me again, he resumed strong, slow thrusting. He put his mouth against my ear and whispered, "Are you...do you think you..." For a guy who was having me pay rent with my body, he was strangely timid in talking about sex sometimes. Which was even funnier considering he had his cock deep...deep...oh yes, deeper...inside me.

I turned my head to his ear and whispered, "Yes...pant, pant...I'm going to...mmmmng...cum again, but...ungh, nnnngh...maybe not like this."

He instantly squeezed me in his arms and rolled us over. I barely missed a beat and continued thrusting down on him. He grabbed my thighs and moved them so that they were between his legs. That closed my legs together and made my walls tight around his member. That tightness made me feel suddenly fuller, and the new angle gave my clit the different stimulation it needed to get to the next level.

His hands on my back and bottom were becoming counterproductive, disrupting the motion I needed. I reached back and moved them off with a simple, "no." Andrew smiled and grabbed my hands, which surprised me and almost upset my progress. But he quickly placed our hands on the pillow over his head, which worked well. Then he spread open his hands. I kept my hands in his, interlocking our fingers, and put a lot of my weight forward, leaning down so that my body weight kept his hands from moving.

"That's it," he said, smirking. "I can't bother you now." He probably could have shaken loose, but the pressure I had on his hands had him practically restrained. And leaning forward as I was, my tits hung down right above his face. My hair, though only a little longer than shoulder-length, spread over our faces like a curtain. I could only see his face, wincing and grimacing in pleasure.

He lifted his head and could just barely get his mouth on a breast. It felt nice, but it wasn't going to finish me off. I started squeezing my PC muscles while I thrust. Feeling his shaft inside me, squeezing it and sensing his hardness was so deeply erotic. While I squeezed, I pushed down with my hands, lifting my upper body off of Andrew. Something about the power I had to hold him down, to keep his hands restrained- that feeling pushed me into a frenzy.

With a few strong squeezes and thrusts, I was at my peak and rushing over the edge. My mouth opened wide but I barely made a sound. Full body jerks every other second, my walls clenching on their own, dropping my head down below my shoulders, hair tickling Andrew's chest, fingers still locked with his, clenching into fists around his hands.

While I was still shaking, Andrew started thrusting up, trying to compensate for my lack of motion. His hands pushed up against mine, and though I wanted to just lie down on top of him and relax while he finished, I determined to hold his hands in place and see how he reacted. I kept the pressure on his palms and locked my elbows so that my arms were straight, keeping my body out of his reach. Our only points of contact were our hands, gripped together, and his cock, gripped even tighter.

As he thrust, he managed to get a leg under mine and pushed his knee up, successfully spreading my legs a bit. I indulged him, welcoming the slight change in position. I even drew my knees up along his chest, letting him go even deeper inside me. I did not, however, thrust with him. I simply pushed down with my hips, just like I did with my hands.

His noises got frantic, his eyes clenched shut. I couldn't help but smile at his predicament- so much pleasure, so close, and yet not quite getting there. Mercifully, I shifted my hips and thrust with him one...two...three...four times until his head and chest propelled off the pillow, his body trying to bend at the waist as his hips drove up into me. His eyes shot open for a second and he shouted his ecstasy. I pushed down hard, not letting him thrust as he came, and I felt his pulsing inside me. With each pulse inside me, his head lifted up and his eyes clenched shut.

Finally, he exhaled one long breath and wiggled his hands out of my grip. I lay down on my side next to him and smiled. He turned his head, still catching his breath, and looked at me with a questioning gaze. Then he rolled his body towards me and started kissing- gentle at first, little pecks around my lips, then slow, full kisses. I responded in kind and touched his tongue with the tip of my own.

His hands roamed along my body- stomach, sides, cupping my breasts, tracing my collarbone. He had certainly won me over to the joy of a good post-sex make-out. "Afterglow," he called it, and I really did feel a little like glowing. We kissed and cuddled until I felt the urge to relieve myself.

Returning from the toilet, I passed Andrew, who was about to take his turn in the bathroom. I stood at the foot of the bed and hesitated. I had planned to go back to my room; but that would probably lead to unwelcome trains of thought this evening. My plan to be distracted had worked remarkably well. I turned towards the bed and crawled under the covers. Andrew came out a minute later, and was looking around on the floor for his clothes.

"Just come back to bed," I invited, my words muffled by the covers. He quickly straightened up and looked my direction, obviously surprised to see me there. I explained, "I might need more distracting tonight. Or in the morning."

In a goofy voice, he said softly, "I suppose I could help you out, if you really need it." He lay down next to me on his back, and I scooted closer, draping a leg across his crotch and an arm across his chest.

As I felt sleep overtaking me, I began to get a little worried what he thought. My pity for him (which he didn't know about) made it easier to do this, but tonight was still just about meeting my needs. "Seriously, though, Andrew, don't get the wrong idea. It's just been a rough day or so for me, and I need something to get my mind off things. You're just a body to me tonight. Just a body. Juuust a sexy body."

I think I remember him saying something like, "I don't think it's possible for you to really believe that," or some such nonsense, but I was already too far gone.

*******

Something woke me in the middle of the night. The clock showed 2:30am. I was briefly disoriented, waking in Andrew's bed, naked, with Andrew's arm around me. We had worked our way almost to spooning. The rhythmic breathing behind me told me that my bedmate was asleep. His dick was awake, however, and it poked me in the back. I reached behind me, gripped it lightly, and maneuvered myself back onto it. Lifting my leg slightly, I nestled the tip at my moist entrance and slooowwwly thrust back. His arm was draped across me, and I adjusted it so that his hand fully cupped my boob. I even slipped my nipple in between his closed fingers, which gave some pleasant stimulation.

I didn't move around after that. I just lightly rubbed myself to orgasm. Cumming usually feels better to me when there's a warm cock inside for my walls to squeeze. Still holding him inside me, I covered his arm with my own and fell quickly asleep.

*******

I awoke to pressure in my crotch. The clock said 3:25, and there was a cock making gentle thrusts into me. I vaguely remembered putting that cock there earlier. I closed my eyes and tried in vain to sleep. Andrew was in no hurry. I didn't know if he was trying not to wake me or if he was half asleep himself.

He started mumbling as he pushed into me.

Yeah, baby...so good...so good...I love you baby...I love you so much...

Definitely half-asleep. I guess he thought I was Penny, at least I hoped that was the case, rather than those words being meant for me. I guess a pussy is a pussy and in the dark I was whomever he wanted me to be. He pushed his other arm under me and completely enveloped me in an strong embrace.

Love to hold you...hold you...

I was afraid to do anything, I didn't want to wake him the rest of the way up. Talk about awkward.

His thrusts sped up and his breathing quickened.

Oh baby...baby...I love you, baby...oh...OH...NNNGH! He pressed deep inside me and came. Being held so tight against him, I felt every jerk of his body as he released. Suddenly he got up, still cumming inside me, propping himself on his elbow and holding his breath. One hand still on my breasts, cock still hard, he seemed to have gained some lucidity. "What...who...?" I imagine it was too dark to see me.

"Andrew, it's Gina."

"Gina?" Didn't register.

"Gina. It's OK, Andrew. It's fine. That's what I'm here for. Go back to sleep." Pleeeease go back to sleep, I added mentally.

Laying back down, "Oh." And then he went right back to sleep. I lay there and felt his tool soften inside me. It must have taken 10 minutes for it to finally slip out. Meanwhile, I thought about what a big mistake this might have been. I should have just faced my demons and left Andrew out of it. I let myself get needy.

Andrew, I hated to admit, might have been right. I didn't drown out the emotional with the physical. I just replaced one emotional mess for another. I didn't love him, I certainly didn't want to love him. But I was getting too close. I was recklessly introducing feelings into our arrangement, feelings that came in through the back door of pity, or sympathy, or whatever. Something had to change.

With Andrew's arm still holding me to himself, I wiggled my but against him and drifted off to sleep again. I felt scared.

nageren
nageren
1,071 Followers
12