A Strange Attraction To My Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum inside me, I'm ready." She panted.

I had been doing the opposite of what she wanted ever since she demanded it because I wanted to hold on and savour the moment before remorse and regret sunk in, but this time, no such luck. My right hand reached down to her clit again and my left to her left boob as again, she pulled me in towards her with one of her hands. Her other hand was now resting on the table as we had nudged the chair so far forward that it was neatly under the table.

I thrust my hips as hard and fast as I could for a few more brief moments until... Euphoria.

I felt my orgasm take hold and my cock released spurt after spurt of cum deep inside my cleaner's cunt. While I was enjoying my orgasm, my hand continued to rub her clit and the sensations inside and outside of her pussy area then caused her to have yet another orgasm at the same time and we both began tensing every muscle in both our bodies before collapsing again to the floor, completely spent of energy.

Minutes passed without either of us saying a word or moving from our spontaneous sexual spooning position. I lay there with my trousers and boxers almost completely soaked around my ankles and my dick slowly shrinking inside my cleaner's pussy... My cleaner... Who lay there completely naked save for a bunched up, ripped up top around her waist. I surveyed the scene. What would people think if they walked in to see this?

I had just created a sexual display with my cleaner for all my neighbours to see, whilst flooding my own kitchen, thus creating more work for my cleaner to do afterwards...

If we died here, the police would wonder what the hell went on here. I felt amazing. For the first time since I was a child, I felt genuinely naughty, as if I'd just done something very, very wrong, which, if caught, could get me into a lot of trouble with my parents. Yet oddly, it felt so right.

We did eventually take a break from having sex and managed to de-flood the kitchen and clean up our mess – and our clothes – but that certainly wasn't the end of our escapades. I now had a reason to try and work from home as much as possible, and Suzie now had a reason to come and clean my house as soon as possible. Though we haven't yet worked out whether or not the sex is payment or if I should continue to pay her in cash. My concern is that if I do, I would be essentially paying her to have sex with me, which would make her a prostitute. While hot, I'm not sure I want to go down that route legally, so we'll have to work something out...

While still my cleaner (though not much cleaning gets done nowadays), she's not technically a maid... Then again, she has subsequently worn a maid's outfit to come and clean my house in... But that's a different story for a different time!

12