A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Annie gave her a sharp look. "What else would I expect?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"As best I can recall," Lana said through gritted teeth, "my rent is paid in full and my contract is pretty clear." She turned her back on Miss Annie and said, "Josh, dear, why don't you have a drink at the bar? Just put it in my name. I need a moment."

Josh was happy to leave the scene, and so he ambled over to the bar, sidestepping a lounge chair with a nearly naked girl who couldn't be older than 18 writhing in an older man's lap. He perched himself on a barstool and ordered himself a martini, just as Lana had ordered for him last time. The bartender was new to him and was busy conversing with a buff, younger man at the end of the bar, so he sat in silence for a while, sipping his drink.

Then suddenly he felt a hot breath on the back of his neck, followed by a warm, wet sensation on his earlobe. "Hi again," whispered a breathy voice, followed by a giggle. Josh turned to see the gorgeous and lithe asian girl who'd nearly nabbed him last time.

"Kim!" he said, "how are you?"

She threw her arms around him and pushed his face into her neck so her perfume filled his nostrils, then pushed him back just as suddenly and sat down on the stool next to him. "Oh my god, you remember my name. You are just the sweetest little thing."

Josh thought it was rather ironic having someone as young and petite as her call him "sweet and little," but he let it go. She looked fantastic, of course, in a tiny halter that smooshed her A-cup breasts in and up. She flung one bare leg over the other and leaned into him like they'd been bosom buddies for years.

"So, how are things?" she asked.

"Things?" he mused. "Things are good, I guess."

"Yeah? Lana taking care of your big, hard cock," she laughed raucously and grabbed his erection through his pants. He nearly spit out his martini.

"What!?" he sputtered, trying to brush her away as gently as possible.

"Oh, don't worry. Neither of us are the jealous type, but I am sad you picked her instead of me," she pouted. "But I know she's taking good care of you. If I'm, like... a sex ninja, then Lana's a sex samurai."

He gave her a cock-eyed look.

"No, wait. I'm like a sex... what do you call it? A Jedi beginner?"

"A... padawan," he ventured. This was turning out to be the most unlikely conversation he could have imagined in this venue.

"Yeah! I'm a sex padawan and Lana's, like, a Jedi Master. Sex isn't just an act for her. It's like The Force. It's everywhere."

"It surround us," he ventured. "And binds us."

Kim exploded with laughter and applause. "Yes! Oh my god, you are so great! I love you!" She threw her arms around him again, smashing her chest into his. She felt wonderful -- smelled wonderful. Maybe he had chosen incorrectly.

"What was your name, again?" she asked.

He felt the balloon in his chest deflate, sighed, and took another sip of his martini, hoping Lana would be done soon. He looked back to see her in a leaving Miss Annie's table and headed back to the entrance. There, she had a word with Roy, the doorman. It looked like she was giving him some kind of instructions, because he was nodding a lot as she talked. Finally, Lana made her way back towards Josh, beckoning him to come.

"I'll see you later, I guess," Josh said.

"Bye!" said Kim cheerfully. "Have a good time doing..." and she made a fucking gesture with her hands. She was kind of amazing, he thought, like a rude little boy in the body of an asian sex goddess.

Lana took Josh's hand and pulled him out of the room. He was once again in that bizarre hallway, red, misty, and dreamlike. There were many doors on both sides. They made their way past them, towards a staircase at the far end.

"What was all that about, with Miss Annie?" asked Josh

"Oh, just business," said Lana, annoyed. "I occasionally need to remind her that I am here at my own discretion. I'm not one of her girls. I pay my rent and can use the club however I want."

"Sounds like a good deal for you," he said.

"I pay for the privilege," she responded. "Miss Annie is getting her fair share."

"And what were you talking to Roy about," he pressed on. There was an edge to his voice.

"Just confirming some plans." She gave him an appraising look. "Is there something on your mind?"

They'd reached the stairs. In her high heels, she was always a littler taller than him. He took the first step and paused, so he had a small height advantage over her. "Are you seeing someone else?" He immediately went red, immediate even in the reddish light of the hallway. "No, that came out wrong. It's just..."

Lana smiled gently. "Aw, honey, are you a little jealous?"

He hemmed and hawed until she took his face in her hand. "Listen, I have been with a lot of men. And women. You should know that. But you're the only one right now. I'll stay true to you. I'm gonna make your dreams come true. That's my ultimate satisfaction." She snaked a hand up his thigh and took hold of his package. "Though getting to ride this cock is some measure of satisfaction in itself."

He smiled.

"Good," she said. "And just so you know, a little jealousy is sexy. Too much and you're overbearing, but just enough and you'll have the girls creaming their jeans."

They continued upstairs, then down another hall. As before, he could hear the sounds of sex slipping through some of the doors -- an impassioned cry, a moan, a throaty laugh. It was all terribly erotic and his dick throbbed hard, making it a little difficult to walk.

They passed a silent door marked 29, then arrived at the end of the hall, and door 30. She motioned for him enter. The room was as he'd found it before -- dark and warm, dominated by a large bed. The only other furniture was a simple dresser, and above it a large mirror. This was the room that Josh had lost his virginity in only a few weeks ago, though it felt like months. In the interim, his newly super-sexed lifestyle had been like something out of a book. A dirty book, of course, but certainly nothing like the rest of his experience. He was happy in this room, comfortable and confident.

It was also quite a bit darker than his last visit. The only light in the room was from a recessed lamp in the ceiling, pointing straight down to the floor in front of the mirror. He stood in it and studied himself in the mirror.

Josh heard the door close behind him. He turned and took Lana in his arms.

"My, you seem revved up," she said in a whisper.

"I'm glad we're back," he said.

His erection was raging and he could hardly take it anymore. He smashed his mouth onto hers and started kissing. She responded in kind for a moment, but when he began pawing at her clothes, she took his hand and pulled away.

"Easy, honey. Easy," she whispered, "I'm not going anywhere." - "I know," he said. "I'm just... uhh!" and he gave a lustful grunt. "And why are we whispering?"

She grinned and gave a little shiver, stepping away from him and into darkness. "Learning to make love to a woman means that sometimes you have to go at her pace and her preference, not yours. So..." she slithered onto the bed, "take your time with me tonight. Make me want you to hurry up. Make me beg."

He let her whispered words sink in for a minute, then nodded. Taking a deep breath, he stepped towards her, into the darkness, and slid his hands up her waist. His hands went to her face and he ran his thumb along her lips and she breathed deeply. He slid his hand around to the back of her head and slowly ran it threw her thick auburn hair. Then he kissed her again, slowly and deeply. He put his other hand at the small of her back and pulled her close to him. She moaned. Here in the dark he could focus on feeling, smell, touch, and taste, but not sight. It had the heightening effect that she'd probably intended.

They continued to kiss as he ran his hand slowly up and down her back, feeling the zipper of her blouse. She began to rock slowly on her heels and he realized that she was rhythmically bumping her pussy against his thigh. He took this as his cue and, pinching the tiny zipper head between his fingers, he pulled it down until it the blouse parted and fell away from her back.

She took a step back from him and extended her arms so her blouse fell to the floor.

"Very nicely done," she said.

"What, that old trick?" he smirked.

Shirtless, he marveled at her body as his eyes adjusted to the dim light. Her light olive skin, so much darker than his mothers, was just as much a sight to behold. Her bountiful tits were suspended in a red lace bra. Her stomach was not as flat and smooth as, say, the girls in his school, but she was definitely in good shape, And the slight plumpness to it gave her a softer, more feminine look that he preferred. She felt comfortable with her body, there was no doubt about that, because she gave a little spin then raised her hands to her breasts, gave them a big squeeze, and let them flop back down so they bounced. How on earth had he ever found this woman, he wondered.

His instinct was a rip off the bra and get her tits in his mouth as fast as possible, but he wanted to take Lana's advice to heart. Instead, he sat down on the bed so his head was level with her chest, and gripped her waist with both hands. Then he slid his hands up, ever so slowly, until he was nearly cupping her breasts, before he slid back down. He repeated this several times until she was moaning.

He looked across to the mirror. From the side, her tits projected out from her chest like fleshy missiles clad in red lace. He slid his hands up and over her tits, and almost squeezed them, but held back, teasing. She moaned some more, then reached back, slid a zipper down on her skirt, and let it drop. Underneath, she wore the tiniest red lace thong, which barely covered her pussy. He could clearly make out the twin, puffy lips, but again, rather than making a grab, he slid his hands slowly around and around, but never touching her nipples or her pussy.

As he did so, he could not help thinking about how these same hands had been performing exactly the same motions on his mother's body only an hour or so ago. She had moaned in the same way. But whereas he didn't know what the outcome with his mother could or should be, he knew exactly how it would resolve with Lana. He realized that, in a way, the mystery of his new relationship with his mother was even more erotic precisely because he didn't know how to proceed or where it would take them, but he loved to explore it with her. And so he was still a little angry with Lana for snatching him away from it tonight. These emotions were pitted against the ruthless pragmatism of his cock, which only wanted release and didn't really care where it was found. Yes, he would fuck Lana tonight, but first he'd make her suffer a little.

"Close your eyes," he said, "not that you need to in this light." She complied. Then he stood up and positioned himself behind her, all the time keeping some part of his body in contact with hers. Then he tilted her head gently to the side and started kissing her neck.

"Oh, Josh, that's one of my spots," she said in a moaned whisper.

He continued to kiss her, rubbing his hands all over her body, taking an earlobe in his mouth and rolling it around in his tongue. He'd liked it when Kim had done it to him. Lana responded in kind, shivering and moaning. He worked his hands over her torso and around her breasts, stroking the inside of her cleavage.

Lana let her own hands rise up to her breasts to squeeze them, but Josh batted them away. "No. You wanted me to make you beg." She gave a little moan of a laugh, but complied and let her arms fall to her side.

Josh continued his ministrations, working his mouth from her neck down her spine. She gasped and shivered again. Then, without warning, her pushed her onto the bed, face first. She started to protest, but he put a gentle hand on her back, keeping her down, and made a shushing sound.

He ran his hands up and down her back, gradually make his way down to her bottom, where he finally knelt. Bent over like this, her thong barely covered anything. Even the rosebud of her asshole was visible. He slid his hands up and around her ass cheeks. She squirmed and pushed out a little bit towards him, inviting him. Just past her asshole, the fabric of the thong widened just enough to cover her pussy lips, though he could see right through the sheer material. The heat coming off of her was incredible.

With just a finger from each hand he rubbed soft, tiny circles on her cheeks, always moving a little closer to her asshole. Lana squealed and squirmed and laughed, but he did not slow down or speed up. The closer he got to that puckered ring, the more agitated her reaction got.

"Oh my god. Oh, Josh. Oh, Josh, that feels so -- ooh! -- good. Oh my god, I'm melting. I'm melting. Please, yes. Yes!"

When she starting hitting the high notes, he very gently pinched the fabric of the thong between his index finger and thumb and pulled it away from her. As he did so, a thin, clear sinew of liquid stretched from pussy to panty. She was literally dripping.

"Oh, Josh! Oh, please Josh! Oh, please, touch me. Touch me, touch me, touch me!"

She was ready, he thought. He pulled her panties down without another wasted moment, pushed her legs apart, and clamped his mouth onto her pussy.

"AAAAHHHUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHH!" she belted. Her pussy began to spasm, opening and closing like it was trying to swallow his tongue. She pushed his head away with a jerk, unable to take any more. He fell back on the bed, exhausted as she was though he hadn't even removed his clothing yet. There really was something to this "giving it better than getting thing," he thought.

Lana laughed throatily and pumped her ass back and forth in the air like she was getting fucked by an invisible cock. "That was wonderful, Josh. You're becoming an excellent lover. I envy the next woman that gets to fuck you."

She crawled to the far end of the bed. "Now come here and get your reward."

She took him by the shoulder and moved him back into the light, posing him in front of the mirror so he faced his reflection. Then she spun around quick as a whip and sank to her knees.

"Here, in front of the mirror. So you can watch yourself," she whispered. "I want you to know how sexy you are."

She undid his belt buckle. Then she let the buttons of his fly pop out one by one, drawing out the tension. So this was how it felt on the other side, he thought. By the time she slid his jeans down, he was ready to beg himself. His cock was rock hard and straining at his boxers like an attack dog ready to pounce.

She patted it, stroked it, and cupped it, but did not free it. All the time, she cooed, "So nice and hard. Do you want me to suck it? Do you want me to put your huge, hard dick in my mouth?"

He could only moan in reply. Clearly, she loved revving him up.

"Is it ready to blow? Is your big dick ready to shoot out some cum all over me?"

"Uh-huh," he replied weakly.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" She opened wide.

"Yes," he croaked.

Then she turned around and got on her hands and knees so her ass wiggled at him. "Or how about in my pussy? Would you rather fuck me with your cock then cum in my hot pussy?"

"Ok," he managed.

Then she reached back with one hand and spread her ass apart. "Or... there's always my asshole. You haven't fucked my asshole yet, have you?"

"No," he groaned.

"Mmm, that would be nice. I haven't had a teenage dick in my asshole for so long." She cooed the phrase "so long" as she ran a finger over her puckered, shiny little asshole. "I bet you've never fucked a girl in the ass before, have you?"

"No," he replied weakly. He'd only just recently lost his virginity to her.

"Well that settles it, then. You're going to cum in my asshole."

Oh, thank god, he thought. He really couldn't hold out for much longer.

"But first..." she began.

He let out a loud groan. This was torture.

"But first," she said again, grinning, "first I need to suck that cock. And NO CUMMING. You got that, mister?"

And with that she finally pulled down his boxers. His cock sprung into view. He gasped in relief, and at the same time thought he heard a thump from the other side of the wall. Someone else getting their rocks off, he mused. This truly was a sexual paradise, this place.

Kneeling, Lana took the cock reverently in her hands. A small, glistening drop of pre-cum had gathered at the tip -- a rarity for him that proved just how fit to burst he really was.

She grabbed it by the base and waggled it around. "So big! Oooh... look at that cock. Tell me to suck your cock," she whispered hoarsely.

"Suck my cock." He felt a little strange making it sound like a demand, but he wanted to obey.

"No, tell it to the mirror," she said. "I want you to face the mirror and tell me to suck your cock. I want you to feel the power in the words."

He turned towards the mirror again and took another look at the pair of them. His cock was so hard it was practically vibrating. "I want you to put my cock in your mouth," he said in a measured tone.

He heard an appreciative moan. "And then...?" she prompted.

"I want you to suck my cock, then I'm going to put it in your ass."

It was powerful. He could feel the forcefulness in his voice, and actually imagined that anyone listening would have to comply with so direct a command.

Without another word, he felt his dick enveloped in a warm wetness. It came as such as a relief that he had to summon all his willpower not to shoot down her throat. She knew he was close, so she kept her head still. He could feel her breath from her nose tickle his pubes. It was an oddly intimate sort of feeling. Then, ever so slowly, she drew her lips back to the tip of his penis, then all the way back down again until his entire length was either in her mouth or her throat. Of course he had seen it on the internet before, plenty of times, in fact. But now having it done to him, it was the most incredible sensation he had ever felt.

He clenched, suddenly realizing he was about to cum. Before he could speak, though, Lana pulled her mouth back and took a choking grip around the base of his cock. He felt the impending spasm of cum, but it subsided before anything came out.

"No cumming, I said," grinned Lana.

"How did you do that?" He said with awe.

"If you feel like you're about to pop, but grab here and squeeze," she said, giving the base of his cock a death grip squeeze. "I could have also tried smacking your balls, but that didn't seem very nice."

"Yes, thanks very much for that."

"Well," she said, "I don't think you can wait anymore. And you've been such a good boy."

She stood up quickly and leapt onto the bed, plunged into darkness again. He wanted to ask about turning on the lights so he could see his first anal a little better, but he didn't want to risk ruining the mood.

It took another moment for his eyes to adjust again. Eventually, though, he could see her ass waving lazily back and forth in the air. "Josh, are you ready to fuck me in the ass?"

He scrambled around to the side of the bed as way of answer and lined up his cock with her swaying ass.

"Hold on, cowboy. There's no natural lube back there. Reach into that dresser drawer and grab some, will you?"

He opened the drawer and was amazed to see a small collection of vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, a whip, some DVDs, a camera, and finally, a large bottle of lube.

"Good," she said. "Now lube up that dick."

He squirted some into his hand and lathered up his cock, realizing this in itself was another great sensation.

"Now come here," she said, "and rub that cock all around the tip of my little asshole."