A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he did so, she moaned lasciviously. "Ooh, that feels so good, Josh. Is it nice and wet?"

"Yup," he replied.

"Then push it in, really slow."

He began to push. His cock seemed so large compared to the tiny, winking butthole that it seemed impossible that it would ever fit. But slowly, as he pushed, he began to feel her asshole open up and swallow him in.

"Easy... easy.... Ahhhh, that's it. Just stay still for a minute." She seemed to have been making a real effort to accommodate him, but once he was in, she gave a supremely satisfied sigh. The pressure she was exerting on his dick was incredible. He'd anticipated that it was going to feel like a mouth or a pussy, but this was new--an incredible, hot, gripping sensation along the entire length of his cock. He could feel her sphincter clenching and relaxing in alternate moments as she adjusted to him, the sensation squeezing the life out of the base of his cock. Lana seemed to be loving it though, because all the other muscles in her body relaxed.

"How does it feel," he asked, because he was eager to start fucking her in earnest but didn't want to do any damage.

"You have no idea how good this feels. You will, eventually, if I have anything to say about it. But, ohhh god, it's so good."

Josh wasn't sure what to say about all that, but he was glad to make her feel good. Ever so slowly, be pulled his cock back about half way, then just as slowly he pushed it back in. Lana let out a garbled sort of half-moan. He took that as a positive sign and repeated the action.

Eventually, she began to push back towards him when he re-entered, so he thrust a little harder. She gave a little yelp. Her ass was opening up, making it easier to slide in and out. He thrust harder and harder, each time slapping his balls against her pussy, which was sopping wet now. It made an audible smacking sound. She reached down with one hand to finger her clit. Each time that he thrust the same thought came to him: I am fucking a beautiful, older woman in the ass and she is LOVING it. I am in her ass and this feels so good. It started off in his head but the pure pleasure pushed it out his lips and he was not even aware of his speech.

"In your ass. Feels so good. Fuck your ass. Fuck my cock." Each phrase matched a stroke. He was very close now. The entire world seemed to have been reduced to the feeling in his cock and the cum boiling in his ball.

For her part, Lana was mumbling incoherently, though you could make out the words "yes," and "fuck," and "ass" in her speech as well.

He pushed harder and harder, driving her face into the mattress. He felt like a powerful animal. There was something so raw about the way he dominated her, the way she submitted her body to him, completely. In the thrall of his sexual power, he felt anything was possible. Any woman could be had: his classmates, women on the street, even his own, dear mother. The image of her nearly bare breasts thundered in his head again, enormous and magnificent, just inches from him earlier this evening. It had really happened.

The pressure became too much for him, and he felt himself push past the point of no return.

It was an explosion of an orgasm. He shouted out like an animal and absolutely painted the inside of her ass with cum. Lana's fingers flew across her clit and she gave a similar sort of shriek. Then he collapsed on her, leaving his dick inside, which gave a few final, feeble squirts.

He wanted to sleep. Everything that had happened to night, it all fell upon him. Drinking all through the evening with his mother. The movie, the massage, that she had gone so far as to take off her shirt. Then Lana's phone call and his abrupt departure. The intense eroticism of the Kit Kat Club. Hell, the sheer eroticism of Lana herself. Undressing her and eating her pussy. Fucking her and cumming in her ass. What had his life become? It wasn't that he felt bad about it. It was more like living in a dream state, or a porn movie, where the normal rules no longer applied. If he wanted, he could go downstairs to the lobby and fuck Kim, or some other girl, or maybe even Miss Annie if he was charming enough. This was life on the other side of the looking glass.

Lana seemed to sense his exhaustion and said nothing. They simply fell into a spooning cuddle on the bed and closed their eyes. Just before Josh dozed off, he heard a door close somewhere in another room. What other eroticisms were unfolding in the next room, he wondered.

END PART 6