All Comments on 'A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 08'

by asimplekink

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

Really liked it but could have been more explicit at the end with mom and Lana but still gave you a 5

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
superamazingly hot!

a lot of stories on this site are sexy and fun and make me all tingly to read even though they don't really have an idea of their own, just some old-as-the-hills scenario with slightly new characters that play second-fiddle to the real purpose, which of course is hot sex.

then there are the stories that have an idea, something fresh and a little newer, a fun spin on things, and they take that idea and play it out quickly and entertainingly/arousingly enough and then they're done and they vanish off into the unmemorable past.

but then once in a while someone writes one like this, built around a genius, drool-inducing concept, populated with believable but totally magnetic characters, pulling together mystery and tension and desire and gratification and steamy, succulent, sluicing eroticism - teasing and touching and tantalizing and tickling until you're ready to explode, at which point the story almost seems to know you're ready and delivers its mind-blowing climax into your head.

fan-fucking-tastic.

although i did want to see kim get pounded really hard. sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow up!

I'd love to see a follow up chapter. See what things are like a week, a month, a year down the line. Amazingly hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

I wonder about Josh. I mean, here's a boy who's realized what so many boys--more and more of them all the time--only whack off dreaming about. He's stuck his big hard cock right up between his own mother's legs, fucked the living shit out of her, and blown his balls up the same cunt he came out of. Listen to ASK's great description: Josh could feel her cunt spasming and clenching around him and he held back for as long as he could. But the excitement was impossible to contain. "Mom, I need to..." "Do it!" she cried. "Inside me." Permission granted, he exploded inside her. Wave after wave of cum shot from him until he thought he might die from the sheer pleasure of it. End quote. That's as good an account as I've ever read of the first time a boy shoots his mom full of what he's got waiting for her in his hot young balls. From now on Josh'll have his mother's warm wet loving twat available for his big cock. No more jerking it like some 13 year old, or having to make do with inferior twats. His own mother's cunt will be there to sheath his stiff young cock, it'll be the eager receptacle for every last drop of his creamy sperm. And he also needs to fuck this Lana person?! What the fuck for? To my mind that makes Josh into one strange dude. Really strange. Otherwise, a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ammmaaaziing Story...

Mother was ripe for the taking but, he never knew. I love this Lana Could be 'other' stories on her "setting other family" members together, Like she says Daughters sucking fathers, sister etc... Maybe a spanking/bondage theme or forced incest... anyway a great story, I will now look at your others...

loverofsueloverofsueover 9 years ago
awesome story

By reading first chapter i thought to read new story.But after reading next chapters it made me exciting and overall a nice story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I was quite pleased and entertained.

I wish that his first time with Mom could have been a little more detailed and drawn out (not a criticism, just a wish). Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good one. Waiting for more!

It was a good read. And the tumblr page is amazing. Out of curiosity, is it a real story? If it is, it makes sense that you might not want to write any more. But if it is not, you should write some more stories. Looking forward to other posts by you in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

This is a great read. The angst and pain, the close calls, the flimsy excuses, sudden behaviour changes, are all really good story writing or somewhat based on a real story. I hope it is anyway. Hey, we are all here to read or write about our dreams and desires! Some tales on lit. are just too bizarre, but a few - like this - are well written accounts. Its a kind of suprise ending, but not a shock, that Lana (Maggie) was traumatized as a youth by narrow-minded children and adults also. The 'Lana' character seems to be a natural born teacher and leader, though unorthadox, and reads people like transparent glasses of water. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a masterpiece

written like a pro. a piece of art. well done.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
As good as it gets

What a great story. This is up there with the best of them, a true classic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quite a roller coaster........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I only like reading incest from female authors, the female perspective I guess. And seeing your profile picture??? I hope you are some lucky guys Allie!!!!! My mother was my Allie. Long ago. Beautifully done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is probably one of the most sensual. honest, passionate and spiritual incestuous love story between mother and son that I have ever read. The emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by mother and son reflects how true love can never be wrong. It does not have boundaries nor limits. 5 star series. Although this appears to be the only story this aurthor has written, I hope he/she continues because the author has a talent few possess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic set of writings

Staril1Staril18 months ago

A most amazing story. Thank you asimplekink, you are an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great read absolutely 👍🏾 loved it

f8fpilotf8fpilotabout 1 month ago

asimplepink, you are so talented. This was head and shoulders above most of what I see on literotica. I wish I was your son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasimplekink@asimplekink
Just another writer. I've compiled a Tumblr of all the images that inspired my story A Stranger to Guide Us: asimplekink.tumblr.com. Totally free and not quite totally destroyed by Tumblr.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES