All Comments on 'A Stringed Instrument Ch. 13'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yay!

I've been impatiently waiting! This was great. I'm sad this is ending, but you can't exactly go on forever. Lol. Pleaseeee let the last chapter be 6 pages long? Fingers crossed. Love these two ladies tons! Now off to wait another month--totally worth it. xx

biercebierceabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Really enjoy your story telling. Very true characters. Thank you

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Hooray!

Glad to see that Y&P sorted it out, though I think Yvonne was more in the wrong than Phoebe was and should have been the one to deliver a grovelling apology. At least it's all out in the open now despite it happening in less than ideal circumstances. As always, thanks so much for sharing your words.

BramblethornBramblethornabout 11 years agoAuthor
On apologies

@jpb531 - I tend to agree, and I've experienced that sort of situation from both sides. Yvonne knows she ought to apologise, but she doesn't have the confidence to say it directly. (She is not the only person in this chapter who has difficulty with apologies.)

At the risk of moralising: sometimes it's important to get an explicit apology, but other times it's better just to recognise that the other person *is* sorry - even if they haven't said so in so many words. When Phoebe talks about assuming good faith and working together to mend things, she's not only thinking about her own mistakes; she's also thinking about how she deals with Yvonne's.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Exquisite

That was worth the wait !

JendehJendehabout 11 years ago

I came to this story late. On purpose really. I hate starting something that isn't finished because then I just obsess about it until its finally finished. I had been paying attention to your posted chapters of this story for months and never intended to start it, but I was bored one day last month and figured I'd read a chapter or two. I mean how good could it be?

Well I read this story and nothing else until I finished chapter 12 and have been obsessing over a new chapter ever since then. SIGH! Lol.

This chapter was fantastic. My favorite part when Phoebe reading her list of notes that she made and then handing it off to Yvonne because she was so nervous she couldn't go on. That whole scene just felt so incredibly real and I loved it.

This whole experience has been great. Let me tell you that if you ended up publishing this story that I would buy it! Also I know you add sex scenes because hey this is Literotica for a reason, but honestly this story doesn't need them. Really incredible and I hope you keep writing because I am a fan. Oh and while I hate waiting for chapters I think any coming from you are worth it.

Rad'lRad'labout 11 years ago
A very big thumbs up for this story

You write well and the emotions ring true.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 11 years ago
One more chapter

Oh I don't think one more is ever gonna be enough. I love these characters! You have done an amazing job of bringing them to life! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one more?!

Like many others i don't want this story to end. Ive read and reread so many chapters I've become quite attached. I hope you consider starting other stories after the final chapter is published. Thanks so much for the stories, Aphra

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
So well-written

"Talking to an ex is nervous business, like revisiting an old battlefield; even if you step around the unexploded shells, it's hard to forget the blood that's been spilt there."

Right there. That. You are an amazing writer.

JCdeSeingaltJCdeSeingaltabout 10 years ago
Inspiring

Your writing is clean cut and simply effortless to read, allowing enough space for an imagination to wander and fill in tiny details, all of which makes it all so relatable. Your writing style is an inspiration, your storyline is gorgeous and your characters are people I feel I may pass walking down the street. Thank you.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Loving it!

It just gets better!

L

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

It's been a while, so I can't see if I've said this before, but Yvonne should insist that if there is an "us", that it means that Phoebe tells RJ about them.

BramblethornBramblethornover 7 years agoAuthor

@sbrooks103x - I tend to feel the same way. It's hard to maintain a relationship with somebody who won't publicly acknowledge you - been there, put a lot of that experience into this story.

But coming out to conservative family is also hard even at the best of times, and this isn't the best of times for Phoebe. She's just lost her mother, and in some ways the estrangement they had makes that tougher; you can see why it's a scary time to think about potentially estranging the only close family she has left. So I wouldn't be too harsh on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thanks

Thank you so much for your great love story. I am All about the journey, and I loved the way these two women came together. Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay~~~~

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Yes you have done it, LOVE is in the air ......... Still for me blinded by your words it was a stupid ego game from yvonne, counting all the events in phobes life

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I dont know how many times I've read this..but still coming back to reread it.. You know what i mean😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES