A Strip to Build a Dream On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't feel dangerous, naked with this stranger in her own apartment, exposed and at risk, violating all kinds of rules of personal security. It felt tense and urgent, tingling anticipation in her stomach, a sense of adventure with an edge of naughty defiance of the rules. She twisted around and pushed her butt against his thigh, fumbling down to wrap her hand around his cock. God it was big and hard. She stroked it a couple of times, then covered the tip with her finger. There it was, a little drop of fluid. Somehow she knew he could fuck her through a couple more cums, even as she felt his hands cover her right tit and arched into it. Then his tongue was in her ear, as he sucked, no one had ever done that before and it was exciting as she felt his finger enter her quivering snatch. She squeezed his cock, and he chuckled.

With a shock, she realized he was the first man who had made love to her in this apartment. The guest bedroom had mirrors on one wall and the closet, and she had occasionally imagined being fucked in there, watching herself. The idea appealed to her in this wild experience, and she pulled him through the short hallway into the left door. Rotating the knob to provide a soft, sensual light that lit the pale blue bed, she threw the coverlet off. He was staring at the mirrors, and their reflection, with a smile on his face. She fell on the bed and he crawled between her legs until he could kiss her breasts, while she stared at the strong young man on the wall. She could see the stiff member as he knelt over her with his face on her chest.

She groaned "Fuck me Mitch. God I'm hot. Go ahead, stick it.....oh yeah, all the way....ungh..all....all...oh yeahhhhhhhh." The sense of fullness she felt seemed totally new, better than anything her fevered brain could remember, she wasn't sure she'd ever had a cock that big or that deep inside her. Yet it was a perfect fit, as it began stroking out, then back in, all the way to the bottom and pinging on her clit. She was arching, eyes closed, meeting his thrusts as she heard him grunting softly with each penetration. She felt her cunt begin to open up, as it always did when her cum approached, and glanced over at the mirror, to meet his eyes as they both stared at the sensual couple joined in passion there.

She raised her hips higher, so she could scrape the top of her pussy down the length of his cock with each stroke, and concentrated on the rising tension there, the feeling better than the dildo, no need for her finger, and was overtaken unexpectedly by the bursting dam of sensation as she soared into a blinding orgasmic fit, hearing something strange in the background that she finally realized was a scream of release in her own voice. She heard a sucking noise as his cock moved faster and faster, then slowed. She lay there in a stupor, vaguely aware of his gentle thrusts still going, as she came down slowly.

Suddenly, in a flurry of movement on the rocking bed, she was turned on her side so she faced the mirror, and saw him fitting his red tipped cock inside her from behind, her whole body, glistening with sweat, seeming to move onto the penetrating member. She heard him whisper "God you're wet Baby, got another one in you, okay if I shoot inside you?" She could see his hand slide up from her pussy as she felt that wonderful fullness again, and numbly nodded as she remembered wondering why she kept bothering with the pills. Then he started fucking again, his abdomen pushing on her rear, and she heard the small grunts each time he pushed deep. She pulled her legs forward and hooked one over his thighs to get it deeper, and could see the wet, glistening tool as it thrust and retracted in her spread cunt.

His hand left her breast and pinched her clitoris, and she felt the shooting thrills each time he squeezed, in the same rhythm as his stroking tool. She almost reached down to push his arm away but heard him gasp "Awful close Marcia, come on Babe, come on." She felt his thrusts become more brutal, harder and more spasmodic. But the heat was spreading from her groin upwards, and she wiggled as best she could trying to increase the friction inside her.

There was no conscious thought in her mind, just the straining as she felt herself rising again, stronger even than the last, building up a wall that his frantic pummeling seemed to crescendo. Her good fucks of the past had been when she got off before the man, then let him cum while she bathed in the soft afterglow, but he seemed intent on making her finish as he did, and it happened with wild, piercing humps as she almost blanked out, her eyes closed and cries of passion as he groaned. She couldn't feel anything in her pussy but heat, though after a moment she could see liquid leaking out around his still moving prick. Almost as suddenly as he had gotten wild, she felt less fullness, and his hips stopped moving.

They were both gasping, and her thigh seemed to be wet and sticky, with a new smell as his hand pulled her against him. She began to relax, exhaustion overtaking her. Both their breathing slowed, though his cock didn't pop out. She felt him kissing her neck, as she wiggled against his damp body langorously. As consciousness returned, she waited for him to vault away and toward the bathroom like men did, but he stayed cuddled there. Somehow she didn't care about soiling the sheets, or douching out, or talking. It all seemed irrelevant to the warmth and comfort of being there.

I remembered Erica Jong's "zipless fuck" as we lay there gasping, her ass cheeks pressing against my groin. She had gone for it as though it had been a long time, but that made four cums tonight, so she was no stranger to sexual need. I figured there was a story here, guessing she was an executive who had been wild in the past but was not married or anything, at least now. I felt more attracted to her than usual, her body going away the sexiest I had ever seen on a woman over thirty. I felt her relaxing, then realized by her rhythmic breathing she was asleep. I pulled a sheet over us, and closed my eyes with the tip of my soft cock still inside her.

I woke up at my usual eight o'clock, feeling great. Nothing like a good piece of ass to make me sleep hard and fast. Sometime during the night we had slipped apart, and she was curled up with her back still toward me, while I was flat on my back. She was still asleep. I slipped away and opened the cupboard, but it was empty. The master bedroom was across the hallway, and she had a dressing room with rows of suits and a few dresses, but no robe. Obviously she didn't do this very often. I took a quick shower, then checked that she was still asleep.

The kitchen had a well stocked fridge, and I started some bacon, and scrambled eggs. Her coffeemaker was already filled with coffee. Marcia was a well organized lady. The damn bacon spatter stung my stomach a couple of times, and I had to cover my groin. I was about to sit down to eat when she appeared in the doorway, in a terrycloth robe. She had a strange look on her face, a little fear, a little smile, and wide eyes that made me wonder what we had in store for us.

She heard him mumble between bites "Sorry Baby, but I was famished. That was quite a workout last night. There's enough for both of us." He was sitting at her kitchen table, on one of the high stools, hair damp, and not a stitch of clothing on. He acted like he belonged there.

Her mind was a jumble of conflicting thoughts. She should kick his ass out before he settled in, or tried to fuck her again. Gee he looked handsome sitting there. Boy do I feel good. Before she realized what she was doing, she stretched luxuriantly, then sat down beside him, pulling a cup toward her. She looked down at his cock hanging there, wondering if the damn thing ever got soft like most men's. When he grinned at her, reaching for the coffee, she waited for him to pour her a cup, then leaned over and kissed him, thinking she was glad she had brushed her teeth at least. He obviously had showered. What the hell am I doing, she wondered.

"How old are you Mitch?" she asked, taking a sip.

He swallowed, then answered "Twenty four, Marcie. Two years at Columbia, ran out of money, been doing that act for the last three. Its a surprisingly good living.Haven't thought much about what to do with my life, having too much fun with this. You're some kind of executive, right?" He leaned over and licked at her neck. "You smell good, Baby. Like sex."

Marcia felt her pussy tingle. Familiar son of a bitch, but it was good last night. Offhand, she could never remember better sex, even when she was a teen. He seemed to know what he was doing, and she of course had much more experience now. "Look Mitch, you are a good lover, and I loved it last night. But there isn't room in my life for this right now. I work my ass off, and look at the difference in our ages." She watched his face, but he was impassive. "Stay today, we can talk a bit, but hell, where we going?"

He smiled at her, then. "Baby, you're a good piece of ass, know that? Knockout body, sexy as hell. I'd like to be with you as long as it feels good. I'm not looking for romance, or commitment, or anything. You tell me to walk, I walk. But I keep thinking, if it was that good the first time, how much better could it be? Up to you though." Then he grinned broadly at her. "And if I stay, Baby, it won't be to talk."

She watched him pick up his plate, carry it to the sink, scrub it and drop it into the dishwasher. Well, she thought, at least he's domesticated. She admired his firm ass, he looked more broad shouldered from the rear, and saw his cock dangle as he leaned over the built in cabinet. She felt her pussy tingle again.

She rose to her feet as she finished her coffee. She let the robe fall open. He was leaning against the sink, facing her, letting her see his dong as it seemed to pulse, and felt the air on her nude body. Chuckling, she breathed "Okay stud, I'm going to shower. Want to join me?"

I watched her ass swing as she tossed her robe on the floor and headed for the same bathroom I had used. I remembered the nice big shower, and as she leaned in to turn the water on, saw the puffy lips of her cunt that already looked a little wet. I grabbed her hips and pushed my growing prick at that target, and she giggled as she pushed back. Then she twisted around and grabbed my cock, pulling me into the big glass enclosed area that was already starting to fog up. I grabbed the soap, and started washing her tits. She let the water soak her hair, and looked younger, sexier, with the water making her glisten. I washed under her arms, her flesh feeling great as I started down toward her groin, even as I felt her hand massaging my cock.

I heard her whisper "Mitch, wash my ass, then fuck it, okay. I love getting cornholed." I ran my soapy hands down into her ass crack, letting my fingers find the tiny hole and pushing one in, feeling it open willingly. Her eyes were bright as she stared at me, her hand still jacking my tool. I washed her pussy quickly, not sure if the wetness was all water or some of her juice. I felt her groping against the far wall, and saw her pull a big dildo out of a cabinet there.

She pushed herself against the side wall, still holding me, and pulled the head of my cock against her sphincter. I heard her gasp in a breath, then pushed as she located the head and slid it into her asshole. She seemed to be choking, and as I penetrated, I felt her wiggling around, then could feel something entering her bottom, and as I started to fuck deep, felt the pressure from the other side of her increase. She was supporting herself with her head against the wall while both hands stroked the bright red plastic in and out of her cunt, and I could look down over her shoulder and see it moving. Everything was wet and slippery, and the pressure on my tool was intense. She began to grunt with each inward stroke of my cock, matching it with the dildo, and as she got louder and louder, I realized I couldn't control myself.

I pride myself on taking a while to get off, but the combination of the pressure of being up her ass and the movement of the dildo against me was too much, and I felt myself pushing harder and harder, each stroke frantic. I heard her groan wildly, felt her stop pushing the plastic, and muttered "Shit Baby" as I began to cum into her. I was sucking on her neck, and felt her hand grab my head and pull as she tried to kiss me under the spray of the shower. It was one of those quick, intense nuts that soars, but ends fast too.

She seemed to collapse against the wall, one hand supporting herself while the other pawed at my hair, gasping as my body pushed against her. I couldn't think, just stayed there with my hands running up and down her firm, wet body. I whispered "You are a sexy bitch, Marcie. How long you been dreaming that up?"

She laughed as she twisted around, the dildo still hanging out of her pussy, and pulled me to her. She held me against her, and breathed "This isn't my first rodeo, cowboy. You'll see." I guessed that was the moment she recognized we fit together well, and it would be foolish to give it up. She laughed, maybe realizing she had made that decision, then pushed me away. "I gotta shampoo Baby. Get out and put something on. I guess we have to talk."

Two

Marcia chuckled to herself as she hurried toward her apartment's door, feeling the air on her bare legs and damp pussy. This was part of their routine now, when he hadn't gotten home until three or four in the morning following a show, and was sleeping when she left. He would surprise her with some sort of sensual game, and they made such evenings memorable for their wild abandon and intense pleasure. She found that she looked forward to these evenings more and more. Four months, she thought. Hard to believe.

As she walked in the door, throwing off her jacket, he was nowhere to be found. Looking around, a sound from the guest bedroom caught her attention. Then she noticed the black bustierre he had bought her a couple of weeks before, spread out on the couch, with black stockings and the damn six inch spike shoes. He loved that damn outfit, she thought, even though she could hardly walk in the shoes. The black outfit simply supported her tits, but didn't cover them, and exposed her pussy. Mitch was very visual, and she found she enjoyed him ogling her. He had taught her how to do a strip tease, and occasionally hinted he'd love to see her do it in one of the titty bars. She hadn't come that far though.

As she slipped into the outfit, and staggered toward the guest bedroom, her mind drifted over her feelings about him. He was very accommodating, and kept the apartment immaculate. They had gone out in public, to shows, movies, and dancing several times. The biggest problem she had was that when they were together, she became urgently horny almost immediately. She found she loved caressing him in public, and he had offered to fuck her right on a busy sidewalk if she wanted. She hadn't come that far either.

A meal was one long seduction. She did things like give him blow jobs under the table in one private area of a restaurant, and he loved getting his fingers inside her and making a show of sucking them clean of her juice. Marcia was astounded at her awakened sensuality, and her sense of being out of control of it was overcome by her pleasure. And he never seemed threatening in the least. She had to admit it had been one of the happiest periods of her life.

She paused at the guest room door, took a deep breath, stiffened her ankles in the ridiculous shoes, and stepped into the mirrored room. Her reflection in the far mirror was a tall, erotic dominatrix, her hips pushed forward, inner pussylips hanging between her thighs, amazing breasts, a stranger to Marcia. It was shocking the way these outfits took her to new places in her mind, but she could feel the wetness as her cunt nearly flooded. Suddenly she had no problem strutting over to the bed, sneering at the naked young woman reclined there, her arms stretched toward the four corners of the bed and tied with wispy rope. She had tight, small breasts, a little tuft of hair above her slit, and a little smile on her cute, cheerleader face.

There was no sign of Mitch. She had met the girl before, one night at his favorite Village bar, and remembered the rather brazen way Tina, that was her name, had ogled her. Her sneer turned to an evil smile as she remembered the night Mitch had talked her into revealing her affair with her college roommate her junior year. She was always vulnerable and loose lipped after he finished with her, weak after several climaxes, her mind hazily basking in sexual fulfillment. She had told him about the sense of adventure she had felt having a lesbian affair even as she dated one of the football players. It had been weeks ago, but Mitch rarely forgot her confessions. He had warned her the night he brought a friend home for their first threeway, but this was a surprise. She knew he was around somewhere but as always, decided to play it his way.

I heard Marcia breathe "Aren't you a cute little slave, Tina. Let's see, how can you service me? Lets try this." As she straddled the girl's face, facing me, I found myself amazed at how easily she shifted from the stern, controlled executive into this erotic, anything goes slut. She looked absolutely spectacular in the outfit, and Tina obviously thought so too, as her hips began to hump. I saw Marcia's eyes flitting around the room wondering where I was hiding, but I hadn't told her about the one way glass I had installed in the closet. Then her eyes closed as Tina's experienced tongue began to pleasure her pussy, she leaned down and began to suck sloppily in Tina's groin. It would be interesting to see how long Tina could hold out not having her arms and hands in play, though she had told me when we were setting this up she loved playing the submissive.

Even though my cock was hard as a board, there wasn't any way for me to join them at this moment, given the geometry. I figured Marcia would change things around when she decided the time was right, I knew she played these games primarily to build up to the two of us together. The first time we had done a double, with my buddy Lewis from the club, she had insisted on fresh blood tests, and meeting him before hand. But the last couple of months, she had trusted me to use good judgment, and I had.

Our relationship is surely the strongest I've ever had, and though we don't talk much about it, I think she feels strongly too. She never told me that, but instead came home one day with a checkbook that had ten thousand dollars in it, and it was a joint account. She's surprisingly considerate, always letting me pay for dinners as an example, but insisting the cash come from that account. We're both strong personalities, but seem to be comfortable together. The live-ins I had before tended to act like they owned me.

I saw Tina release her hands and legs, lifting her knees so Marcia's head had easier access to her twisting hips. That was the two minute warning we'd agreed on, she must be close to her nut, as her hands started pulling and tugging the ass over her head. I hit the remote to start my music, and they both paused, Marcia looking around with a little smile on her face. Tina humped up harder, Marcia dived into her pussy, and Tina started to scream.

I exited the closet and began to do my act in front of Marcia, humping and grinding, my cock covered for now, watching her face light up as she ogled me. She hadn't cum yet, and as Tina slowly came down from her climax, Marcia would lower her head to drink some of the juice from the moaning girl below her, then lift her head again to watch me. Then as I exposed my cock and balls, she crawled off Tina to the bottom of the bed, with her mouth open. Tina was sitting up now, watching me, a tired smile lighting up her flushed face. Remembering my instructions, she pulled the dildo out of the bedside table and pushed it into Marcia's wet cunt.