A Strip Whipping!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began rubbing the crumpled up panties up and down my shaved slit collecting as much juices as I could from my wet crotch. To his surprise I even held them in front of his face and began pissing on them so that they were nice and wet. Grabbing him by the ear I pulled it hard enough forcing him to open his mouth pushing the wet panties inside. M hesitated momentarily knowing that he was going to get a real taste of my golden champagne. Once he bit down on the panties and started sucking I slapped him back and forth across the face for hesitating promising him a belly full of urine after the whipping.

Angrily I told him the price he was going to pay for me removing my panties was some CBT time because I was going to whip his balls like never before. M has a spaghetti whip made of thin diameter leather with about thirteen strands 12in. long. This is a perfect whip for whipping useless balls and punishing a slave. And Grabbing the spaghetti whip I ordered M to stand with his legs wide open keeping the panties in his mouth so that he could enjoy all the flavors during the whipping. Taking his cock in my left hand I began stroking it slowly until he was rock hard. I wanted him to know even when his cock was hard he was going to be punished and never get to use it in my pussy. With his nuts nice and a hard drawn up tightly as if he was going to come I began snapping the whip painfully upward connecting with both balls at once. Each time that I whipped his balls I could see him wince biting my panties even more intensely squeezing more of my urine down his throat.

I have a technique that I prefer with a whip rather than just kicking my male slave in the balls I prefer making him suffer through at least 50 blows where he is finally so painfully bent over as if he had received a single kick. This stretches out the time and I can look my slave into his pathetic face watching him suffer from every blow. When I first took M on as a slave he always had an erection so to teach him that I was not interested I would grab the spaghetti whip and punish his balls so well he could not get another erection for the entire night which is exactly what my plans were tonight. As I whipped his balls I could feel his cock slowly losing hardness and length until after all 50 licks of the whip he was completely flaccid bending over painfully crying and holding his sore whipped balls. This was my favorite look of my slave having just volunteered to have his balls painfully whipped knowing the outcome. I told him for being such a brave but idiotic slave for allowing his balls to be whipped I was going to reward him by beating his back after I removed my luscious brassiere.

I decided the price that M was going to pay for seeing my breasts was a beating with a riding crop. It will definitely leave nasty marks and welts for several weeks and teach him a lesson he will never forget. I was going to blindfold him and force him to crawl as I beat him with my crop. Blindfolding him first before I removed my beautiful black lace bra because I wanted him to pay a steep price before he actually got to see my beautiful bare breasts. I was also going to make him pay a stiff price just to be able to suck them. After I blindfolded him I wrapped my body around him giving M a long French kiss feeling his shaken whipped body slowly relax at least momentarily while I tongue fucked his mouth licking the insides of his lips and tickling his palette with the tip of my own tongue. I even allowed him to push his tongue into my mouth so that I could suck it like a cock. At the same time I was squeezing his balls and fondling his cock kissing him until once again he was rock hard. I was startled because the spaghetti whip did not stop him from getting another erection. I think the adrenalin flowing was definitely giving him and erectile boost. I was having so much fun making out I forgot all about continuing with the whipping. I could see the skin on his chest getting goose bumps from my hard nipples rubbing against it. I even made sure that I rubbed up against his nipples causing them to get quite erect from all the stimulation. Finally I put a stop to the kissing and made sure the blindfold was very tight so that he could not see putting pressure on his shoulders telling him to get down on his knees honoring his Mistress.

I made him get on all fours straddling the middle of this back I sat down and slowly eased my full weight down on his back. Grabbing my discarded bra I decided to place it around his neck like a harness being careful not to destroy it. While I sat on his back making him quite encumbered I'd delicately tweaked my nipples until they were rock hard getting me quite turned on for another whipping. I was describing how beautiful they were getting my slave's mouth watering and willing to take another beating just to suck them. I actually asked M if I gave him an extra long beating perhaps maybe even 100 snaps of the crop for an opportunity to suck my nipples and he actually in a weakened timid voice agreed.

I had beaten M a lot harder before over a period of about two hours but this time I think he was more excited because of new opportunities to touch and caress me. What he doesn't know is as soon as the whipping is done I'm going to be pissing down his throat and making him eat my pussy for several orgasms. M is a strong man so I decided to play cowgirl whipping him as I rode on top of his back. Grabbing my riding crop I told M to start circling around the living room cracking the crop across his bare asscheeks, muscular thighs, and strong shoulders marking them each time I smacked. Never hesitating he kept slowly moving in my prescribe circle giving me one hell of a ride. I wanted to take M to one of the special BDSM ranches and put him in a harness making him drive me naked as I rode in a buggy snapping a whip on his bare bottom.

After several times around the room I got bored and ordered M to lie completely flat in the middle of the room where I had placed a large bath towel so that I could whip him with full swings at will. I told him that the ride was just a warm-up but now it was time for the real test of the crop. I like protecting the carpeting with towels in case I want to get real nasty and today I was in the mood to do things that I don't normally do. With M on his back I stood with both of my high heels right next to his face squeezing his cheeks together so he could not move his head. The riding crop had a rubber dildo shaped handle that was perfect for masturbating with. I opened my pussy lips with my left hand and began fucking myself with the handle rubbing my clit at the same time. I was already turned on from whipping my slave and it didn't take long and I started squirting all over his back. It was a mixture of my own come and urine. I didn't want to get him too wet so I was forced to stop the flow with my expert muscle control. For sure I wanted to save my golden champagne to give my slave another drink later on after he eats my pussy.

I took my left high heel pushing the stiletto point into the back of his neck until he cried out. Warning him to hold still I began furiously striking his legs with my crop stinging all over like a swarm of bees. Only my stiletto heel sticking in M's neck kept him from squirming all over as I pushed even harder whenever he tried to avoid the stinging blows. I made sure I covered every square inch of both his muscular thighs and calves. I was actually enjoying punishing my slave as he helplessly lay on the floor for me. Taking a moment to force him to kiss both of my shoes I even made him suck on my heels pretending they were my cock. After having all this sadistic fun I started getting nastier with my slave. I forced him to arch his back so that I could push my high heel into his butthole making him moan as I fucked him with it. I was fucking myself with the dildo-like handle of the crop at the same time getting it nice and gooey with my juices. Pulling my heel from his asshole I replaced it with the handle of the crop giving him a big surprise. M let out a loud gasp but didn't fight the fact that I've just buggered his asshole with my crop. Pushing it in a good four inches I began using the ball on the end to massages his prostate gland something I've done many times with my middle finger as I masturbated him to orgasm. He was already forgetting all about the whipping and was actually enjoying my anal prodding. I was sure that even though he was being raped from behind he was in no hurry to call anyone for help.

I continued fucking his butthole and fingering myself at the same time. I mentioned to him several weeks ago when we were watching an adult female domination movie where the Mistress buttfucked her slave with a strapon that I wanted to do the same thing to him and fucking him this way reminded me of how much fun it would be to take him like a woman. After about five minutes of prostate prodding I got bored pulling the handle out of his asshole. I grabbed his ponytail pushing the handle into his mouth ordering him to clean it up for me. To my surprise he didn't even balk at where it had just been sucking and licking it clean for me. I knew I had a defeated sissy slave in my hands. I told myself I was going to have him eat my nasty asshole after all of this.

I walked over his back with my heels stopping at his feet and began whipping his back with the crop. M was crying out and squirming all over pounding the floor with his fists. The more he ranted and raved the more intensely I whipped him marking his shoulders with deep red welts every time I struck. I finally had to force myself to stop before I endangered my slave's health. Having licked the handle of the dirty crop I had to take my slave to the bathroom forcing him to wash his mouth out with soap and then use mouthwash. I didn't want him sucking my nipples with a filthy mouth. Once his mouth was completely clean I untied his blindfold forcing him to kneel once more. I told him to take a good look at his Mistress breasts thanking him for taking such a beating just to see them. I bent over pushing them into his face but didn't allow him to lick or suck them. I even pushed his face into my crevice so that my breasts were on each side of his cheeks comforting him. M worshiped my body especially my breasts telling me often he wished he could suck milk from my succulent nipples. Sometimes I actually poured milk over them giving him a taste of what it would be like.

I told M I was going to slap his face silly for a nipple suck. Standing back I told him to relax then I back handed him across the face and followed through with another full slap reddening both cheeks. Looking scared I slapped him a little softer using fear to add to the pain making him wince and cry out as I used my long nails to scratch as I slapped. I bopped both ears too until he saw stars finally stopping to allow him a suck. I spit on my left nipple and stuck it in his mouth which he eagerly sucked. I actually enjoy my nipples sucked giving me the nurturing feeling. M had nice full lips which can knead around my nipples as he sucks. It makes me feel loved and respected by him. I massaged his head as he sucked. I pulled my nipple out with a pop spit on my right nipple and pushed it between his open lips. As he sucked I deviously planned the last part of his whipping with a cane. M's sucking made my pussy wet. I pulled him off my nipple and kissed him passionately grabbing him by the balls. I vacuumed his tongue into my mouth and bit down to the point of pain but not causing him to bleed. I could feel his whole body tighten in my arms as I reminded him who was boss.

I enjoyed my garter belt and stocking so much along with my heels I decided to keep them on for the remainder of the whipping. I was going to make my slave pay in other ways other than stripping completely naked I could tell by his revealing eyes how much he was enjoying seeing my hips encased in black lace and my shapely legs covered with black stockings. This look made me feel very sexy and alive knowing I was so attractive to my slave. When I play with the girls they usually prefer everyone being completely naked so that their mouths can lick and suck every square inch of each other's bodies. M who is very visual enjoys the fact that I could wear something sexy just for him and his eyes only.

Leading M by the balls back to the living room I opened a plastic bag with a new butt plug vibrator ordering him to bend over legs apart and open his ass for me with his hands. With some spittle dripping from my mouth into his asshole I easily pushed the vibe into his anal cavity. Taking my cock and ball choke chain I wrapped it around his genitals and added a chain leash enabling me to pull it tight from his head. The leash ran over his crack and the vibe helping to keep it in place when I pulled on his balls. The vibrator works from a remote control and also there is a steel band at the top which touches the outside of his anus which can give the entire ring an electrical shock. M and has never experienced this before so he's in for quite an anal opener. I'm going to be able to control his asshole, has balls, his cock, and his mouth at the same time while I enjoy his sweet tongue pleasuring my pussy.

I am very proud of the fact that in California we grow our own weeds such as "Arundo Donax" a special cane that was brought from France during the eighteen hundred's for building materials. It is now growing out of control in creek beds, riverbeds, and especially by our beaches. What especially got my attention was that this kind of cane was used to make Pan Flutes for beautiful music for a goddess and I could also use it to discipline my slave. What some people see as an innocent looking plant waving in the breeze, a trained dominatrix sees this as an opportunity to grab several switches to train and discipline her slave with. A large cane field also gives people a place to hide for ritual caning sessions. M first introduced me to caning and how erotic it is to perform a punishment ritual by the ocean. He took me to a stand of cane teaching me how to cut a switch, strip off the leaves so that there was a nice long cane perfect for whipping. I was so excited I forced him to get naked immediately and gave him a whipping right then and there stripping his bare ass and back. I fell in love with the swishing sound battering his bare flesh. The second I first used a switch I knew it would be part of my discipline regimen.

M and I got on the floor and I opened my legs wide giving him for use my pussy. Grabbing M by his ponytail I pulled him into my crotch inviting him to begin eating me. When I felt his tongue separating my labia lips I almost melted telling myself what took so long to allow him to give me pleasuring again. For the first time in ten years I was allowing a man from my past to put his tongue on my sacred pussy. Taking charge I gave his balls a yank pulling the cock and ball harness tightly cinching around his genitals taking away his breath. Starling him I gave his anus a shock causing his hips to lift off the ground reminding him to make sure he did a good job eating my pussy or he would get more. I then picked up my favorite cane and slowly began snapping it all over his body. I didn't want to give him his earned stripes until after I had an orgasm. I planned on giving him thirteen licks across both cheeks that would take several weeks to heal so that all my girlfriends knew where he had been. I was fortunate to have a male slave who could eat pussy like lesbian.

(Several of my girlfriends when I told them about the whipping afterwards have called me liars until I allowed M to eat their pussies making them all believers begging for more. They know how lucky I am telling me I should take more advantage of his mouth.)

I gave M several more shocks warning him to stop tongue fucking my pussy and get to work it licking and sucking my labia lips doing my stretching exercises. Whenever I receive oral sex my partner lightly bites and pulls my lower labia lips to stretch them so I can brag about my appetite for oral sex. M and I started this technique a long time ago and he hasn't forgotten. I'm sure he has just witnessed the fruits of all the oral laborers because my inner labia lips are twice the size. With the vibe buzzing in his asshole M was quite content to keep pleasuring me even as his body continued to get painful licks as I continued snapping the tip of my freshly cut cane over his bare flesh.

I needed a break from my fingers frigging myself as his velvety tongue took care of my lustful pleasures. It was exciting playing pick a spot to welt with the cane as I randomly struck his body making a mark each time. I could hear a faint moan from M as I whipped him muffled by my pussy. I zapped his anus several times to lick me harder electrically stimulating him to give me more pleasure. Whenever he stopped I turned the vibe off as a tease taking away his own pleasure. As I gave him the caning I was basically filling in spots I hadn't punished before flicking the tip of the cane just to tantalize his flesh. I knew that after I warmed his belly with golden champagne and forced him to lick my asshole I was going to make him get on all fours and cut him with thirteen more full strokes of the cane for my dessert. It's hard to punish a slave who was so masochistic actually enjoying a good whipping. I have to add some extra energy to the session to make sure I can take him well beyond his kinky limits.

As M ate my pussy I began thinking about what my girlfriend told me last week as I was fucking her in the butt with my strapon inquiring when I was going to take my male slave the same way. It was a legitimate questions something I've been thinking about for several months. My lesbian lovers never denied me there back door entrance whenever I rolled them over because they felt it was the ultimate domination from there butch lover. I actually never take a woman to bed without fucking both of her orifices with separate dildos of course. I was actually getting excited fantasizing about fucking my slave in the ass which began triggering my climax. Sensing that I was about to come M was busy sucking my clitoris licking the tip with his tongue. I stopped whipping him grabbing the back of his head and pulling him deeply into my crotch. I started screaming and coming at the same time squirting all over his face. How a man who took such a beating could give me so much pleasure I don't know but I'm glad he's my slave.

I stopped him from pulling away telling M to start simulating my pee hole with his tongue. During our interview phone conversations M told me his desire to drink my pee. I promise him when the opportunity came he would surely get his belly full. Once I relaxed I started filling his mouth with golden fluids. I could feel him sucking and swallowing rhythmically to my control of the flow stopping whenever his mouth was full so that he could swallow the contents. I had no idea where he got so experienced with drinking pee but now that I know how good he is I'm going to make him my potty mouth. I didn't want my slave to drowned otherwise I would lose my human toilet. He was trained him well as I felt him sucking and swallowing until my bladder was completely empty. M moved his lips back to eating my pussy like a good slave and soon I was turned on once again rotating my hips rhythmically with his tongue undulating inside of my pussy. I have a hard time getting a girlfriend to spend this much time pleasuring me orally which is why I keep M just for his magic mouth alone. I decided before I give him his final stripes I was going to reward him with a hot cocksucking swallowing his semen in my secret ownership ritual.

Keeping me on the orgasmic edge M performed his multi-orgasmic magic giving me at least five orgasms before I forced him to stop. Rolling him over I sat on his chest bending forward I grabbed his balls twisting them in a knot until he cried out sucking his cock at the same time. I have trained my slave to retain his erection even during painful ball torture. I never allow him to feel my lips around his cock without providing a painful reminder that I own his entire being. Sucking only on the head it didn't take long and my slave was feeding me the contents of his full balls. I counted a good twenty squirts as I sucked and swallowed taking full ownership of every single sperm cell which I safely imprisoned in my belly. I'm fully aware that my slave has the ability of looking elsewhere possibly impregnating a new Mistress. Keeping him unable to get an erection or shoot a single sperm keeps my slave happy and free from other women.