All Comments on 'A Stroke Story'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best I have read..

I love your style, your talent, and the way your dirty mind works. More, Please!...MUCH more!

alexxxisalexxxisalmost 12 years ago
Clean up the mess in the food court!

Nice story. I like a little self-deprecating humor too. I see you've written lots of Hot rated stories which means to me you are consistently good. Well done!

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Are therre mature women out there like that?

I am not sure if I could have passed on two daughters, seeing as I did make that mistake once in my life and, lost the mom too! Anyway, great story, well written.

Yes, do write some more.

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
Finally...

...another traditional ending. The other story of yours that I've read that ended with the protagonists in a relationship was as satisfying an ending as this one. An interesting road to this ending, too! And it's nice to know your leading men aren't put off by us older gals!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
gotta love a cougar

they're national treasures really-good hot story-should be fun to follow-up on-

thanks

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 10 years ago
More

This story needs more chapters. It was unfair of you to leave it hanging. You know he had all three of them.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

Thought I'd check out one of your stories, since you've kindly read some of mine. And I've got to say I really like your style. Clever, witty, erotic and very well written. Now I'll have to read some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous