A Stroker for the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide it in a little farther, and I reach my hand down your belly and begin to play with your clit as I begin to fuck you very slowly. "Yes, baby," you gasp, "Play with my clit. Shove your cock into my pussy."

Suddenly I hear voices just outside the waterfall and I freeze. You growl to me, "I don't care if somebody comes. Fuck me! Make me cum!" So I start to fuck you again, and as I do it I see a man and a woman enter our little grotto.

They stop talking as soon as they see us. I see them look at each other Emmaently. Then they both look at us. I don't know what to do except shove my cock deeper into your cunt and tease your clit with my fingers.

The man and woman move a little closer. I can see the man swallow. Then I realize that the woman is unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock.

I begin to fuck you faster and you gasp "Yessssss..."

The woman is stroking the man's cock now. This is hot. I've got your clit between two of my fingers and I'm giving it a nice massage. The woman calls out to you, "does his cock feel good?" You look at her and you reply, "It feels so good... I'm gonna cum..." and then you begin to cum. I'm so excited. I'm grabbing you hard by the hips and ramming you hard with my cock, over and over, and you are making eye contact with the woman as you just keep cumming again and again. The woman has fallen to her knees in front of her friend and she is looking up at him as she jerks his cock. I realize that she wants him to cum all over her face. This is getting me so hot I can't stand it.

"Emma, I'm gonna cum," I cry out, loud. Then I begin to spurt my cum deep in your pussy.

I keep fucking you, hard, as I fill you with my seed, and you keep cumming. We are both making a lot of noise, and as we gradually slow down to catch our breath, I realize that the man and woman have paused what they are doing and have drawn closer to get a better look. Evidently they are voyeurs; they both look really excited. The Woman has blonde hair and a fair complexion. The man has red-brown hair and a goatee.

The woman reacts to the lull in the activity by turning to her partner and pulling his hiking shorts down to his knees. Then, with impressive speed, she wriggles out of her T shirt, shorts, panties and hiking boots. Now she is wearing only socks. She has small firm tits with surprisingly big nipples. She takes up her position again, kneeling in front of her partner on the moss. It looks like now it is our turn to watch.

This woman is highly aroused. She alternates rapidly between sucking the man's cock, stroking it with her right hand, rubbing her face on it, and licking his balls. Meanwhile, with her left hand, she is masturbating like mad, rubbing her clit, or shoving two fingers up inside herself. Every now and then she looks sideways to make sure that we are watching (believe me, we are.)

The man is groaning, and his voice is going higher and higher in pitch. It sounds like he is getting ready to cum. The woman is gasping and grunting words of encouragement: "Come on, honey. I want your cum. Give me your cum." Suddenly the man cries out and begins to erupt all over her face. Her head darts forward and she swallows his cock, capturing the rest of his orgasm. She holds his cock deep in her mouth as he cries out twice more and shudders. Then two of them slowly turn toward us, as if to say, "Your turn."

I see you look brazenly back at them. Then you point your finger at your crotch, where our combined juices are slowly spilling out of your pussy and trickling down the inside of your thighs. You insert two fingers into your pussy, gather up some of our mixed cum, and then offer your fingers to my mouth. I suck them eagerly. Then you embrace me and kiss me hard, while squeezing my leg between your thighs and rubbing your cunt against it. I hear an approving moan from our audience, and I feel my cock stiffening again. Oh baby, it is rock hard.

"Come here, my dirty old man," you say, and I follow you over to where to moss bank slopes a little. You lie on your back with your head pointed downhill. I'm not certain what you want me to do, but then I see you pointing urgently at my cock, so I stand below your head, squat above your face and slide it into your mouth. You suck it eagerly, making the sexiest sound I have ever heard, a sound of raw hunger. Up the hill your toes with their lovely plum-colored nails are curling and uncurling. Slowly you part your thighs and begin to masturbate your swollen pussy as you devour my cock. Emma, do you have any idea how hot you look?

The man and woman are drawing closer. The man is naked now. They are clearly fascinated by the show you are putting on. I'm fascinated, too, but the pleasure you are giving me with your mouth is just out of this world. I just can't help myself - I'm fucking your face, feeling you take my cock deep in your throat, and suddenly I see our visitors converge on you from either side and start sucking your tits.

I'm not sure what to do. They are strangers and they certainly did not ask permission to join in. But your mouth feels so good on my cock, and then I see that you have put your hands on their heads, drawing them closer. You are encouraging them to suck you. And your right hand is back on your cunt. Despite the fact that your mouth is stuffed with my cock, the gurgling sounds you are making sound like you are having the time of your life. In fact, it definitely sounds like you are cumming. You arch your back and I can see that the man and woman are sucking your nipples, hard.

Just when I think I might cum in your mouth, you release my cock and breathlessly say, "Lie down." I move to the flatter area of the moss and you rush to mount my cock, reverse cowgirl-style. Your new admirers hurry to get their mouths back on your tits, and now you are bouncing up and down on my cock and saying some of the most shockingly hot things about how much you love my cock, how good it tastes, and that you are going to cum all over it. And you are telling the two strangers, "Yes! Suck my tits. Suck 'em good!" I can feel you spasm and gush all over my cock.

Our guests have become very excited. The woman jumps up and assumes the position against the boulder, whereupon her friend follows her and begins to fuck her from behind. You are facing them, Emma - does it excite you to watch them? I think it does, because suddenly the man pulls his cock out of his friend's pussy, turns to you, and offers it to your mouth. "Would you like to taste my wife's pussy juice?" he gasps. I think you must be pretty aroused, because your answer is "O god yes."

His cock is long and thin, and completely shaved. You take as much of it into your mouth as you can. His cock is all slimy with a thick coating of pussy juice, and you can definitely taste it. It tastes different than the juice from your luscious pussy, but just as good. You keep sucking him as I hold your hips and shove my cock hard up your cunt. Does it feel good to have your pussy full of my cock, and your mouth full of his cock? He is getting more and more excited, fucking your face as you bounce on my cock. I feel your cunt contracting around me and you are making a loud gurgling sound, baby - I think you must be cumming with his cock in your throat! Then the woman calls out to her husband, "Hurry baby, I need to cum." He smiles apologetically and spins around to thrust his cock back in her oozing pussy.

Both couples are fucking hard and making a lot of noise, but it sounds like our guests are both cumming. After a minute he pulls his cock out of her. They catch their breath, then they get dressed. The woman writes something on a piece of paper which she leaves on my pile of clothes, then they smile and wave as they leave the grotto.

You get off my cock and lie next to me to catch your breath. "Wow," I say.

"Yeah!" you reply. "I thought for a minute we were going to have an all-out orgy!"

"Would you like that, baby?" I ask.

"Right now, I'm so turned on," you reply, "I think I could go for anything!" Then you give me a smile. "And I do mean anything."

I smile back. "What do you mean, exactly?"

"I'll tell you in a minute," you reply. "First, kiss me."

I pull you close and our mouths and tongues meet. It feels so good, baby, you kiss me so hot and dirty! I can feel your tits against my chest, and our legs are scissored together so that I can feel your wet and swollen pussy rubbing against my cock. We are both moving our faces from side to side, kissing deep and wet with mouths wide open. You have me so aroused!

I rise to my knees and roll you onto your back. Then I begin to rub my cock head on your clit. I can see you smiling at me with your mouth open, groaning with excitement. Then I lift my hips and slap your pussy with my cock. Do you like it? I'll do it again, and again. You are staring into my eyes, running your tongue around your lips, and lifting your big tits toward my face to give me a good look. I gasp. "Emma, I love your tits! Those big areolas look so naughty and hot! And oh my god, your nipples!"

I slap your clit again with my cock, and your eyes roll up for a second. Then you say, "You like these nipples?" and you begin to pinch them, tease them, twist them.

I say, "Oh yes," and I smack your clit again with my cock, as you close your eyes and coo with pleasure. "Do that again," you say, and this time you raise your hips to meet me.

You grin wickedly up at me and ask, "What if I ate that woman's pussy?"

That makes my cock twitch, and I smack your clit with it again. Then I ask, "Did you want to?"

Instead of answering, you look into my eyes as you lift one of your tits and suck your own nipple. Then you say, "I told you I want to do everything," and you give me that wicked smile again. "If she came back right now I would make her cum in my mouth." Then you get up to your knees and embrace me, rubbing your tits against my chest, and you put your mouth close to my ear. In a husky voice you say, "I want to make you cum in my mouth."

You rub your tits against me some more. "It was so hot and dirty the way that girl made him cum right on her face, and it was dripping down on her tits, and then she swallowed his cock and I could tell that he kept cumming and she was drinking it down, and that sound she made, like it was the greatest thing that ever happened." You moan in my ear. "I want to taste your cum. I want you to fill my mouth with it."

Wow. "Emma, I just came a little while ago. I'm not sure I can cum again so soon."

I feel your hands on my cock, and baby, it feels heavenly. "I'm gonna make you cum for me, baby," you say. "Just tell me what you want. Tell me how to make you cum in my hungry mouth."

"Emma, you know what I love."

You tighten your grip on my cock. "You want my cunt? You want to eat it?"

I groan with pleasure. "Yes, baby."

"You want to eat my dripping, juicy, creamy, smelly cunt, you dirty old man?"

"Oh god yes, baby."

"Lie on your back, Marvin."

I lie down, and you kneel at the back of my head. I see your face upside down, and you kiss me, shoving your big wet tongue into my mouth. I love it, baby. Then you slap my face with your tits once, twice, then you shove them into my face and say, "Suck them, baby." Oh Emma, I love to suck your big tits. I'm sucking and chewing on your nipples. I suck one hard, and then pull my mouth away, scraping my teeth lightly along the sides of your big, hot nipple.

You moan, and then you begin to talk to me. "Keep sucking my tits, baby. You know what I'm doing while you suck me? I'm playing with my pussy. I'm shoving my fingers up my twat and then I'm playing with my big clit, and I'm gonna cum so good while you suck my big tits. I'm gonna get my cunt so creamy and messy and then I'm gonna feed you my hot cunt. Would you like that?"

I just moan and seize your other nipple in my teeth.

"Keep sucking, baby," you gasp. "I'm playing with my clit. Suck it baby! Oh god I'm gonna cum..." and then you wail, good and long. Seconds later you are straddling my face and giving a good look at your cunt. Oh darling! It is all swollen and creamy! I see your big clit, all firm and sticking out, almost within reach of my tongue. There is cream all over your thighs, and some is leaking out of your gaping hole and dripping down, right into my mouth! And you smell so very, very strong. I love it! I'm so excited!

With a deep, guttural that thrills me to the core, you lean forward, pressing your tits against my belly. Simultaneously you lower your cunt to my face, and you swallow my cock all the way, all the way baby until I feel your lips against my pubic bone. It feels heavenly, baby! And your cunt feels heavenly in my mouth, so wet and supple and naughty! It tastes and smells so hot!

Our bodies are pressed tightly together, and our hips are moving in unison as we slowly, powerful fuck each other's faces. I love this so much. And as much as I love 69 with you, I love it even more now because I know you want to taste my cum, and I can feel it in the passionate, urgent way you are sucking me. And oh lord, baby, you are cumming in my mouth, filling my mouth with your hot cream, and ahhhhhhhhhhh it is making me cum in your mouth!

You roll off me, and then you turn around so we can cuddle. You whisper in my ear, "If only I had known that your cum would taste this good!"

I snicker and say, "Didn't I tell you?"

You laugh, and then after a minute you get up and walk over to my pile of clothes, where you pick up the note that the woman had left. You bring it back and lie down with me again. Then you examine it and read aloud, "Tammy and Karl, xxx-xxx-xxxx. Let's party!"

Just as Ella finished the story, she heard her doorbell ring.

Now ladies, tell me the truth. Did you make yourself cum? Send feedback and let me know.

12