A Sub for a Day

Story Info
Mistress must submit as payment for bet.
4.3k words
4.57
38.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to sound strange coming from me, but here is how it all started. We were watching the last race of the Nascar Season and I foolishly made a bet with Red that my driver would finish higher in the race than his.

"Ok, what is the prize?" asked Red. I said, "Who ever wins gets whatever they want for an entire day." Red looked at me, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes!" I said. "Ok," he said, "It's a deal!" We shook on it and settled in to watch the rest of the race. My smugness turned to dismay as I watched Red's driver finish the race ahead of mine. I looked at Red and told him, "But it is a draw, since neither one of them won the race." Red turned to me and said, "No, it isn't a draw. The bet was who's driver would finish ahead of the other in the race." He laughed and went into the kitchen. We spent the rest of the evening as we normally do and the rest of the week passed by in a blur, so I thought nothing of the bet.

Saturday morning dawned bright and much too early since I had to run an errand early that day. I got dressed, kissed Red goodbye as he still lay sleeping. I arrived home several hours later to find a note from Red on the door.

"Had to go help Jeff. Be back soon. Oh and I left something for you in the bedroom." I walked into our bedroom to find our bed made and our brand new cuffs with the locks laid out on the comforter. On top of my pillow was a letter addressed to me. I laughed as I picked up the letter. As I read the letter, I stopped laughing.

"He is really serious. No friggin way!" But I also realized that we made a deal and besides this might be fun. I did as the letter instructed and stripped out of my clothes, put on the cuffs and went off to do the chores that were listed in the letter. Every so often I would run to the window to see if Red was home. Every time I heard a car door slam, I would jump.

As I did the dishes, my mind raced. Thinking about what may happen once Red gets home. My pussy was getting wet at the thought and feeling so free, cleaning in the nude. Once the chores were done, I removed the cuffs, laid them neatly on the bed and went to shower, shave my legs and trim my pussy. After my shower I went back into the bedroom to put the cuffs back on. As I clicked the last lock, I remembered that the note stated that I needed to clean the playroom!

I knew Red would be home soon, so I ran into the playroom and quickly straightened up the room, all the while trying not to get sweaty. I opened the top drawer of the toy chest and found a brightly wrapped package with a note attached. It was addressed to Sub Lea! I read the note.

"By now you should have already finished all of your chores. Showered and shaved your legs and pussy. If your pussy isn't shaved, go do it right now." I ran off to the bathroom to comply. I picked up the note and continued to read, "You are to take the items in this box, put them on. I expect you to be kneeling in the middle of the playroom floor, head down, eyes lowered. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of your Master."

I opened the pretty box to find a beautiful leather collar in a deep purple with matching cuffs. I quickly removed the cuffs I was wearing to put on the new ones. In the bottom of the box were five heart shaped locks and another note.

"Attach the locks to the cuffs, but do not put the collar on. That is my job" I looked in the box, but found no keys. I did as I was instructed and locked the locks onto the cuffs. I put the other cuffs away in the drawer, cleaned up the paper from the box and knelt on the floor with the collar and lock in front of me. I kneeled there impatiently, waiting for Red to arrive.

Just as I was about to get up, I heard the door open. I quickly dropped my head and waited. Red was in the kitchen and I could hear other voices!! I kneeled there thinking, "Ok, he forgot. We have company and boy am I going to be severely embarrassed!" I heard Red excuse himself from his company and he walked into the playroom.

"Good evening, my pretty slave!" He walked over and stroked my hair. "Have you been a good little girl?" I whispered, "Yes, Master." Red grabbed my chin and lifted my face to look into his, "I can't hear you." "Yes, Master," I said a little louder. "Good," He said. He looked me over and stated, "I see you did do as I instructed, come up onto your knees so I can check out the rest of you."

I got up onto my knees and Red proceeded to run his hand over my body while holding me still by my hair. My mind started to wander as Red stroked my body. He ran his hand down my stomach and plunged it between my legs. I gasped as he ran his fingers lightly over my clit. Red chuckled and said, "Not bad." Red grabbed me by my chin again and said, "Are you ready, little girl?"

"Yes, Master." Red knelt down on one knee, picked up the collar and looked at me. "From the moment I put this collar on you, you are no longer a Domme and as long as you wear it, you will do whatever you are instructed to do. Whether it's by Me or another Dominant, is that understood?"

"Yes, Master, it will be as you say," I said.

"Also, from this moment on, I am Master Red and you will call me Master or Sir. Is this understood?" asked Master Red. I lowered my eyes and said, "Yes, Master Red, Sir."

Master put the collar around my neck and before he put the lock in place he said, "Anytime you have decided that enough is enough or that it has become too intense for you, all you have to say is 'Wolf' and it will end, understood?"

"Yes, Master Red, Sir," I said. Master clicked the lock closed, then pulled a matching purple leash out of his back pocket and clicked it into place on the ring.

Master walked over to the toy chest and picked up the crop that was resting on top. He walked back to me, grabbed the leash and tugged it. He ordered me to my feet and to be quick about it. I rose to my feet quickly, but it wasn't fast enough for Master, for he whacked me three times on the ass with the crop in quick succession. Whap, whap, whap!! I winced but said nothing.

"Next time, you will be quicker," He stated.

"Now, I think it is time you greeted Our guests properly."

"Yes, Master," I whispered. He looked at me and stated, "You can't go in like this, come with me."

He led me by the leash to the closet in the hall and told me to get my black patent leather platform stilettos. I grabbed my shoes from the closet and waited.

"Yes, those are my favorite ones. Put them on." I complied. Master led me back to the playroom and grabbed some of the double-ended spring hooks.

"I almost forgot these," Said Master. He took my hands and put the first hook onto the cuffs so my hands were cuffed behind my back. This made my chest stick out more. Then he took a couple of the hooks and attached them to my ankle cuffs. All of this should have angered me, but instead, I was aroused and my pussy started to moisten. Master led me into the kitchen where Our guests were sitting at the table waiting.

"My friends! I want you to meet my new little sub, isn't she pretty?"

I looked up, expecting to see just one or two of Master's guy friends, but instead, I found Mistress Jade, her husband, Marcus and Master Jackson! Marcus, who is a switch and someone I have beaten in the past smirked and said, "Heh, guess it may be my turn with a paddle?" Ms Jade laughed and said, "Only IF I let you Marcus!" Marcus blushed and stammered, "Yes, Ma'am." Ms Jade looked over at Red and said, "Maybe we can enjoy them both!" Master laughed, "Jade, what a great idea." Master tugged my leash, unhooked my wrists and told me to get Our guests a glass of wine. I curtsied and said, "Yes, Sir."

I went to the refrigerator, grabbed a bottle of wine and overheard Ms Jade tell Marcus to not be so lazy, go get some glasses. I went up to Master and asked, "Please Sir, a question? Do I serve you first, Sir?" Master stated, "Normally you would, but there is a Lady in your presence!" I turned to pour the wine, when I felt a sharp smack on my backside.

"That is for forgetting your manners." I poured a glass for Ms Jade. She reached out to caress my breast and tweak my nipple. I drew in a quick breath.

"You like that don't you?" said Ms Jade as she ran her hand across my ass. I whispered, "Yes, Ma'am." Ms Jade looked over at Master, "Horny little thing, isn't she?" Master just smiled.

I proceeded over to Master Jackson and he grabbed me by my waist, sat me on his knee. He put his hand into my hair and tugged hard while he ran his other hand up my leg and caressed my already sopping wet pussy.

"Ah, she is a wet one too." I moaned despite the fact that I hated Jackson and would have never allowed him these kinds of liberties as a Domme. Master called me to him and I gladly went on shaky legs.

"Let's take our glasses into the playroom," He said to his Dominant friends. "Oh and you too, Marcus." Master led the way. As his guests made them selves comfortable, Master led me to the center of the room. He hooked my cuffed wrists to the ceiling chains above me. Then he made me spread my legs a bit, and then he hooked my cuffed ankles to the eyebolts in the floor. He stepped back to admire what he had done. He had positioned me so that my back was to His guests.

Master walked over and picked up a blindfold, smiled at me and said, "I don't want you to see what is coming or who is touching you." As Master put the blindfold on, he asked, "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Sir, I do," I said. He asked, "What is it?" I stated, "It is 'Wolf' and I am to use it if I am not feeling safe."

"Do you want to use it?"

"No, Sir!"

Master smiled, kissed my cheek and said, "That's my good little girl."

After Master secured the blindfold, he stepped away. The room became quiet and still. No one was making a sound or any kind of movement. I stood waiting, pussy getting wetter. I felt a hand on my breast; it had very long nails. It was Ms Jade! I moaned as she caressed my body, slowly digging her nails deeper into my skin as she caressed.

"Red, her skin is so soft and she is exquisite!" Ms Jade ran her hand down to my pussy and shoved a finger into my pussy. I gasped, as I buck against her hand, writhing at her sweet invasion. She removes her hand and I whimper at the loss. She ran her wet finger under my nose and said, "You are such a wet Slut! Look what you have done; getting my finger all wet! Lick it off!"

I happily oblige as I suck Ms Jade's finger into my mouth. She removes her finger from my mouth, twists her hand around my hair and yanks my face to hers. She kisses me deeply, tasting my pussy juices that lingered on my lips from her finger.

"Oh, yes!! Quite exquisite!!" She strolls over to Red and puts her arm around his waist, "You know, she is dripping. We should plug up those holes."

Ms Jade sends Marcus to the toy table to pick up the items that are needed. Ms Jade walks over to me, with Marcus trailing her. Ms Jade pours some lubricant onto a large butt plug. She bends me slightly forward and worked the butt plug into my ass. The pain was intense, but I love anal play. I sighed as she pushed it all the way in. Ms Jade then took a 10-inch penis shaped vibrator and pushed it into my pussy.

"There, almost all your holes are plugged," she said. Ms Jade took a ball gag from Marcus and sent him away. Before she put the ball gag in, she whispered to me, "Are you all right, my precious friend?"

I sighed, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good little girl!" she smiled and put the gag in my mouth. Now I was completely bound and gagged.

I could feel some one near me, but wasn't sure who it was. I felt hands start to caress my body, making me shiver in anticipation. As the hands glided over my body, they got rougher, grabbing and pinching at my breasts, nipples, ass and my pussy. Then as soon as it started, it stopped.

Someone picked up a flogger and started to flog my ass and back. I arched my back, sticking my ass out for the flogger when I received a sharp slap on my ass.

"You are a naughty little slut!" said Master Jackson. It was Jackson flogging me!

"Now you will be punished for being impertinent, I decide where you will be hit, not you!" Jackson growled. Jackson stood to the side of me, on my left, so that my left thigh was wedged between his legs. As he pulled me closer to him, I could feel his penis harden. I was appalled and turned on at the same time. I was not sure what was to happen till I felt the first stinging slap from Master Jackson's strong right hand on my soft white behind. I cried out thru the ball gag, but he shushed me and told me to take my punishment like a good girl.

He waited till I settled against him before he continued my punishment. He slapped each cheek at least ten times and in between slaps he would smack at the plug in my ass. As he slapped my ass, Master Jackson settled my pussy against his left knee. Every time he slapped my ass, the vibrator embedded in my pussy would bump against his knee and be driven deeper into me.

He moved me back into a standing position and told me to behave. Ms Jade decided to join Master Jackson in flogging me. As Master Jackson continued his flogging of me, Ms Jade picked up my favorite purple suede flogger and started to flog my breasts. The sensations I was feeling were indescribable but a slight feeling of disappointment was setting in. Master Red hasn't touched since he put me in the chains. I tried not to think about it and set my mind onto what the Dominants were doing to me.

Master signaled them to cease. I felt someone come up behind me and put their arms around me to caress my breasts. By this time, I was so wet and aroused that I shamelessly wiggled against them.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my little slut?" it was Master! I nodded my head and sighed as I arched my back and rubbed my ass into his crotch.

"Ah, a naughty little slut too, but we know I like it that way. It makes the punishment so much fun for the both of us," He stated as he twisted both my nipples painfully.

"I am going to do something to you I have always wanted to, since the day I met you," He whispered.

I heard Master open a drawer in the toy chest and Ms Jade exclaimed, "Red, what a perfect idea!"

Master came back over to me and rubbed a length of rope against my body so I could feel what it was he had. Master put the length of rope around my neck and proceeded wrap the rope around my breasts, across my ribs and stomach, stopping at my pelvis. Master tied a knot into the rope. He reached between my legs and turned the vibrator in my pussy onto a low setting.

After he turned the vibe on, he put the rope between my legs, resting the knot tightly against the vibe. He then brought the rope up between my ass cheeks and tied it off. Ms Jade stated to Master that my breasts looked naked, so she clipped nipple clamps to my nipples and attached clothespins around my nipples in a circle. I sucked in a breath at the pain.

Master Red picked a cane of medium thickness and rubbed it along my backside. I cringed at the thought of him hitting me with it. I hate canes, but stood waiting breathlessly for the first hit. Crack! Went the cane against my ass. I wiggled to get away from the stinging blows but Ms Jade grabbed me by the hips to keep me still. Master hit me a few more times with the cane till my backside was marked with red welts.

Master came up behind me and pulled me back against him. I could feel how much this is affecting him; he is as aroused as I am. As Master ground his hard on against my ass, he tugged on the nipples. I cried out in pain.

Master whispered, "You have a hot little ass. Shall I show Our friends how hot your ass is?"

I wasn't sure what he meant till he untied the rope against my ass and removed the butt plug from it. Ms Jade retied the rope; turned the vibe up higher and bent me slightly forward as Master grabbed my ass and rammed his hard on into ass. Whenever Red fucks me anally, I go into a haze; this time is no different. I moan loudly as Master fucks my ass.

"See, she is an anal slut!" Master laughs. Master signaled for Ms Jade to remove the clamps and clothespins. "No!" I thought to myself. Ms Jade quickly removed the clamps and clothespins. I yelp in pain. She then grabbed my breasts to rub the pain into them. Ms Jade continues to play with my breasts, sucking and biting my nipples. At this time I have the most explosive orgasm I have ever had. I buck against Master as my orgasm crests and he pulls out of my ass to cum all over my ass and back. Ms Jade holds me against her as my orgasm subsides. Master tells Jade that he cannot have a messy sub, so she orders Marcus to come clean me off.

"Lick her clean and make sure you get any that might have dripped between her legs!" She says as she winks at Master. Marcus slowly puts his hands on my sides; kneels down to begin. He starts by licking the bottom of my spine. I shudder from this, as this is my most sensitive spot. He gently puts his hands on each ass cheek and separates the white globes. He then runs his tongue down the crack of my ass, stopping at my anus. Marcus dips his tongue into my ass and I push myself against his face. He removes his tongue with a wet popping sound and glides his tongue towards my pussy. Abruptly he stops.

"Mistress? I cannot finish cleaning her, the vibe is in the way," He says.

Ms Jade comes over, removes the rope and grabs the vibe to remove it. She fucks my pussy a few times with it, and then removes it completely. Marcus bends me forward and sticks his tongue so deep into my pussy that I came right on his tongue! Marcus continued to suck and lick my pussy till I came a few more times.

He snickered and whispered, "If you keep coming, I will have to keep cleaning." Ms Jade ordered him to stop and Marcus pouted as he stepped away from me.

"No pouting!!" she snarled to Marcus. "Yes, Mistress." was his meek reply. Jade grinned. Master came up behind me and held me to him.

"Are you ok, my sweet?" I nodded to Master. He held me with one arm and with the other he tweaked my nipples. I sighed.

Master then signaled for the other Dominants to help him take me down. Jackson came to the front of me and rubbed my tits, before he pulled me against his chest. Marcus pulled the futon mattress to the middle of the room. Jackson laid on his back on the futon and Master had me sit on him, straddling him.

Ms Jade reached her hand between my legs and exclaimed, "God, Red, she is so wet and hot!!"

At this point, I was so horny and aroused; I didn't even care that it was Jackson under me. I just wanted someone's, anyone's cock in me!

Jackson lifted me up slightly and rammed his stiff cock into my sopping pussy and moaned, "Man, Red. No wonder you guys are always in bed! She is damn tight, but oh so wet."

Ms Jade stated, "Well, I refuse to be left out."

Jade knelt behind me, grabbed my waist and eased her strap on into my ass. I felt hands on the back of my head unbuckle the ball gag and remove it. Master's hard cock replaced the ball gag. I happily sucked on Master while the other Dominants fucked my other holes. Master put both his hands deep into my hair and fucked my face. Ms Jade spanked my ass with hard stinging slaps, as She drilled my ass with her strap on.

Then Ms Jade and Master Jackson traded places so he could cum in my ass, since Master will not allow anyone to cum in my pussy. That belongs exclusively to him.

Master Jackson yelled out, "Here it comes, slut!" and came in my ass hard. By this time I have had too many orgasms to count, so many that my clit was starting ache.

Ms Jade ceased her gyrations and sucked on my breasts while Master continued his fuck fest on my face. Master pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face. I had another earth shattering orgasm, even though no one stimulated me! I collapsed on top of Ms Jade.

12