A Sub for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master leaned down and kissed me on the top of my head. Master helped Jade out from under me and then ordered Marcus to clean me up again.

"Make sure there is no cum left on her!" He bellowed. Marcus quickly but gently licked Master's cum off my face and whispered in my ear, "Your Master's cum is so tasty, but don't tell him I told you that."

I giggled thru my sated haze. He then ran his tongue down my belly to my pussy, where some of Jackson's cum had dripped.

He kissed my pubic bone and said, "Oh darn! More cum to clean?"

Marcus then happily drove his tongue into my pussy, coaxing a gentle series of orgasms from my already overworked hole. He then turned me onto my stomach and parted my cheeks so he could suck the cum still dribbling from my ass. He let some drip onto my pussy; just so he could lick me there again. Marcus turned me onto my back again and licked up the rest of the cum. His ministrations coaxed another orgasm from me. I moaned in protest.

Master came over, slapped Marcus on the back of the head and told him to quit it. "Enough!" he bellowed. Marcus crawled across the floor to his Mistress and cowered at her feet.

Master knelt on the floor next to me and pulled me into his arms. "How are you, my precious?" he asked.

I snuggled into his chest and sighed, "I am fine, Master, thank you."

Master laid me gently onto the futon and covered me with a blanket.

He kissed my forehead and said, "I need to see Our guests out, be right back." Master thanked His guests and led them out.

Master came back into the room and laid beside me on the futon. He pulled me into his arms and started kissing me passionately. Even though I was tired and physically spent, my pussy moistened.

Red's touch was something I can never get enough of and now as my Master, even more so. He gently coaxed my thighs apart and started to stroke my pussy lightly with his fingers. As soon as he thought I was wet enough, he placed himself on top of me and pushed his hard cock into me.

I moaned as Master stroked his penis in and out of me and my body shuddered with another orgasm. My orgasms didn't cease till Master finally came hard and deep within me.

Master kissed me deeply and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Master." I sighed. I cuddled up to his chest and said, "Ok, when is the next party I can be the target for?"

He laughed, pulled me to his chest and said, "Go to sleep, you naughty little play slut!" And I did.

The End

(Or is it?)

12