All Comments on 'A Sub is Born'

by Pink001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Your story was well written. However, it left me cold. I think that would be a horrid way to introduce someone to bdsm. Dude comes across more crazy than dominant.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
This is Not a Sub Born But a Sub Driven to Submit

This is a good story for those into non-consent as that is how I read it. She definitely wanted him to if I may be so crude in my comment fuck her. I do not think she had any idea of BDSM or of being a slave and what she submitted to was really due to the inability to move and the pain of the cane. A sub was not born she was driven by pain to submit. Sorry, it was well written but she did not know what he wanted and BDSM or even a slave discuss things before they cross into things that happen in the lifestyle. Safe, Sane, and Consensual, At least one of those is missing until pain and arousal overtook her thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, but is more non-consent than BDSM

Loved it! Sex scenes were well written, though the punctuation let it down at times (not everyone particularly cares about that though). Personally I am more into non-consent than BDSM which is why I liked it so much, but it's not what I expected to find in this section! The key to BDSM is consent (knowing hard and soft bounadaries, having a safe word etc.) as this makes sure that no one gets hurt and that they want to be there. Whilst the sub clearly does like what is happening to her, the dom can't honestly have reason to believe he has consent. This is quite troubling for a BDSM story for the reasons highlighted above.

Like I said I loved this story! Would read a part 2 if you were ever to write one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous