A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 01

Story Info
Liking panties is a dangerous thing.
3.6k words
4.21
56.6k
9

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: I Love Panties!

Jason quietly crept into Kisha's room as quietly as he could. She was downstairs in the basement, two floors below him but still he wanted to be careful. Jason had tried to hold off until Kisha went out but he could no longer resist, he had to feel the soft silky material of her panties. Jason reached Kisha's drawers and slowly slid them open, gazing down at her panties. He felt his cock begin to get hard as he picked up a skimpy looking thong and stroked his cock through his shorts. "Mmmm Kisha, you have such amazing panties..."

Kisha finished packing away some of the old photos and decided it was time to go take a shower before she headed out to do the shopping. She left the basement and headed for her room. She paused just outside it when she heard her sub's voice. She crept closer and her eyes narrowed when she heard his words. He was looking at her panties, without permission? She waited another moment to see what else he would do. She was going to have to teach him a lesson.

Jason's breathing got harder s he fished his now throbbing hard cock out of his short and stroked the silky material of the thong over his length. A long slow moan escaped his lips as he stroked. Closing his eyes he let his mind wander into a fantasy, softly whispering. "Ohhh, yes Kisha, fuck me with your cock..."

Kisha's eyes narrowed even further and she slowly pushed the door open, careful to not let it squeak. As she passed the bed stand she picked up her paddle and grinned. First a spanking then more, if he was lucky. She padded on quiet feet across the carpet, came up behind him and swung her hand back and brought the paddle hard against his ass.

Jason was caught completely off guard as Kisha swung the paddle hard against his ass. A cry of shock and pain erupted from his lips as the sting smacked into his buttocks, the shorts providing little protection. Jumping from the strike and spinning round Jason's eyes were full of fury till he realized it was Kisha, immediately they softened and fear filled them instead, realizing the panties were still wrapped round his cock. "Uhh...I can explain this Kisha..."

"You can explain this? Yes, my little boy whore, I'm sure you can. But I don't want to hear your excuses."

Kisha reached down and grabbed his cock and squeezed it none too gently. "Since you want to play with my panties so much I'm going to grant your wish." With her other hand she grabbed the dangling ends of her thong and twisted them so that they tightened around his cock.

"Grab some more of panties from the drawer, slut. It's time you and I went and played," she purred, her eyes full of fury and eagerness.

Jason gasped as he felt his mistress squeeze his cock roughly; he bit his lips in some pain as Kisha twists the thong tightly around his pulsing cock.

As Kisha told him to get more panties Jason nodded and quickly grabbed several pairs, various types and styles.

Satisfied with his choices she led him by the cock out of her bedroom and toward the first floor of the house where she had set up her dungeon. He was her only play toy at the moment but she hoped to add more as time went on.

She flicked on the light and smiled as she surveyed her domain. She had various whips, paddles, switches and even rulers on one wall. On one of the four tables that graced the room were ropes, handcuffs, string and the exercise rubber bands that were all good for binding.

She had curved chair that allowed a person to lay belly down on it giving access to the ass or the pussy. She had two different types of fucking machines as well as several varieties of dildos, butt plugs, vibrators and massagers. She liked variety and it showed.

She gave a tug to the thongs wrapped around his cock and pulled him toward her stretch table, which was in the shape of X and had straps at each end.

"You've been a bad boy, Jason and Mistress Kisha is very unhappy," she told him as she stopped before the stretch table. She let go of her thong and stepped back to admire his body. She knew every wrinkle, dimple and crevice of it and she still couldn't get enough of it.

"Drop the panties there and then I want you on your back," she ordered.

Jason obediently followed his mistress head looking at the floor till they arrived at the dungeon Kisha had created. Looking up Jason gasped softly, he never did get used to the sight of oh so many toys, whips and restraints. His cock gave a strong jerk as he took in the site and remembered the various sessions Kisha had given him here.

He was pulled out of his daydream as Kisha tugged on the thongs surrounding his solid cock and stopped before the stretch table. Jason complied to his mistresses orders and dropped the panties, pausing a moment as he noticed his mistress admiring his body before laying on the stretch table on his back, instinctively stretching his arms and legs outwards onto the arms of the table.

Kisha took her time strapping him in, making sure to trail her fingers along his arms and legs and smiled in satisfaction as his cock grew harder. He was the best she had ever played with and she couldn't wait to do more to him. Once he was fully restrained she walked over to the table in the far corner and came back with a feather and nipple clamps. She had in her other hand a wireless vibrating cock ring. Oh the fun she was going to have!

She looked down at him. "You've been a bad boy, Jason. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Jason shivered as Kisha trailed her fingers along his arms as she strapped him in, his cock now aching almost painfully at the high level of arousal.

As Jason saw the items being brought over he took in a long breath and let it out in a quiver. Softly he spoke in response to his mistress's enquiries. "Please forgive me mistress, I couldn't resist, your panties are just so sexy." Jason pleaded.

"Yes, MY panties are sexy. They are not yours. And to find out that you were snooping. Tsk, tsk. You must really want to be punished. You know my rules," she said pleasantly as she sat the cock ring down for a moment. She took the nipple clamps and clamped them on, knowing the slight discomfort it would cause as she played with her sub.

"You will learn to resist or you will be punished every time," she told Jason sternly as she took the feather out and briefly tickled his cock with it.

Jason gave Kisha a look of a kitten moment before she tightened the nipple clamps onto his sensitive tips. Hissing softly at the biting pain they cause Jason arched his back a little, a delicate moan escaping his lips at the same time as his mistress tickled his cock with the feather.

Nodding Jason agreed with his mistress. "Yes Mistress, I must learn to resist such things until you grant me permission." Jason's hands tightened into fists as he felt the feather tickle over his hanging balls a moment.

"Yes, and you will learn before I am through with you. Now, how about we do something about that mouth of yours," Kisha said as she went over to a different table and grabbed a ball gag. She came back and pushed the ball into his mouth and tightened the straps behind his head. Now all he would be able to do was watch and feel. She was tempted to blindfold him as well but she was going to wait to do that.

Jason watched as Kisha moved over to the table and brought back a ball gag, his eyes hesitated a moment, however his mouth opened wide and accepted the ball into his mouth. Jason breathed deeply through his nose as he felt the gag's straps being tightened behind his head.

Laying his head back once Kisha was done, Jason felt a wave of vulnerability sweep across his body, which served only to enhance his arousal, a drop of precum forming at his tip.

"My, my, someone is very eager," she purred and caught the precum as it formed. She brought her finger to her mouth and slowly sucked on it, keeping her eyes on his face to see his reaction.

A muffled moan could be heard as Jason watched Kisha lick the precum from her fingertip. His arms strained at the restraints, his desires mounting and urging him to take her, yet the restraints didn't give even an inch.

"You see, my little boy, what Mistress Kisha says goes, and right now you'll have to watch as I play with myself and you and you won't be able to touch."

She removed her tank top so that her breast could hang free. They were not huge boobs but a nice size for her body. She was truly a 36-24-36 and proud of it. She grabbed the cock ring and slid it on him. Turning it on the lowest setting to start she straddled him and took her time running the feather down his jaw to his neck down to his nipples where she made sure to flick the nipple clamps with her fingers while rubbing the feather around his nipples in slow circles.

Jason watched in awe as his mistress stripped off her top before him, revealing her ample bosom, his pulse jumping higher as she did so.

Jason took a deep breath through his nose as the cock ring was slid onto him and activated, immediately feeling vibrations being sent through his cock and balls.

Jason trembled and tensed a little as the feather tickled his flesh, his chest tensing and relaxing as Kisha flicked the nipple clamps, another muffled moan heard as she did so.

Kisha leaned over and grabbed a pair of thongs. She undid his gag and held the thongs up. "So you really like my panties, slut?"

Nodding Jason smiled a little up at his mistress. "Oh yes mistress I love your panties Mistress."

Kisha continued to smile pleasantly. "I had a feeling you would say that." She patted his cheek gently, wadded up the panties and then stuffed them in his mouth before put the gag back in and redoing the straps.

"Since you like my panties so much you can keep them in your mouth for a while." She climbed off him and set the feather down and picked up a burning candle.

"Maybe a little more pain will help your memory," she murmured as she held the candle above his left nipple. She let a few drops of the hot wax drip down on his chest. She repeated the process with his right nipple before moving down to his cock. Grinning she dripped five drops on to his cock and turned the setting of the cock ring up to medium.

Jason smiled a little more as his mistress spoke, the smile however faded as she stuffed the wadded panties into his mouth and replaced the ball gag.

Jason's eyes went wide as Kisha picked up a burning candle and walked over to him, holding it above his left nipple. Jason moaned in pain and pleasure as his mistress dripped the scorching liquid onto his nipples, the burning feeling surging through his body.

When Kisha moved down his body after doing the same to his other nipple, Jason moaned in pain as Kisha dripped five drops of burning wax onto his erection, a drop striking the head of his thick member, causing his hands to tighten into fists once again, a long muffled moan heard as Kisha increased the setting of the cock ring.

"See, bad boys always get a little pain. I bet you won't be a bad boy after this, will you?" she asked as she gripped his chin with her hands and forced him to look up at her. She knew he couldn't respond but she knew he could nod.

Jason eagerly nodded his agreement as his cock stung from the head of the wax on his skin, his cock however seemed to be harder than ever now.

"Good boy," she crooned before letting his chin go. Humming to herself she walked over to the last table in the room and grabbed a collar/leash and sauntered back toward Jason. She made sure to fondle one breast and play with her nipple.

Jason's eyes watched Kisha walk across the room and pick up the leash that he knew so well, his cock twitched in anticipation, another drop of precum forming as he took in the view of his mistresses fondling her breast and nipple.

Still humming, Kisha put the collar on. "Since you've been SUCH a good boy, I'll take the gag and panties out of your mouth. Then we're going over to one of the machines to play." Kisha quickly removed the gag and panties then untapped him. "Get off the table, pick the other panties up off the floor and let's go," she ordered.

Jason lay perfectly still as Kisha put the collar around his neck and spoke to him. Obediently Jason waited until Kisha had fully unstrapped him and removed the gag and panties, swinging his legs off the table, the wax still clinging to his hard cock and nipples. Leaning down Jason picked up the panties from the floor, making sure to be a little bit of a tease and show off his ass to his mistress.

Kisha smiled and then slapped his ass hard. "You will show off when I tell you to show off. Otherwise that ass of yours will be red." She jerked on the leash and led him over to the futon. "Down on your knees, slut."

Jason's ass clenched at the slap and he hissed from the sting. "Yes Mistress." Jason almost stumbled when Kisha jerked on the leash but kept his footing as she led him over to the futon. Placing the panties down on the floor, Jason got onto his knees, looking up at his mistress.

Kisha placed one foot up on the futon so that the pleated skirt she was wearing rode up to reveal her pussy to his eyes. "I want you to pick out a pair of panties. You're going to put them on me and then you're going to use just your mouth to make me cum. I will be the only one cumming. If you cum, I will have to give you a nice long hard spanking."

Jason let his eyes rest upon Kisha's glistening pussy lips as she gave him his orders. "Of course mistress, I will not fail you."

Picking up a sheer thong with delicate lace along its sides, Jason slowly slid it up Kisha's perfect legs. Jason paused to admire the view, breathing deep the scent of his Mistress' pussy juices.

Leaning his head forwards Jason leaned his head forwards and darted his tongue out, teasing along the edge of the panties first before slowly lapping the length of Kisha's pussy lips, her juices quickly soaking through the flimsy thong.

Kisha wrapped her hands in his hair and pushed his face closer even as she grinned as she felt the flow of her juices. He was a quick learner. "Very good, boy toy. Drinking it like it's the last juice you will ever taste."

She turned the cock ring up to medium high.

Jason moaned into Kisha's dripping pussy, sending vibrations into her swollen sex. Jason pressed his tongue into the cleft of his mistress' lips, his lips pouting and sucking her juices from the thong.

Jason pressed his tongue further in and upwards, rolling it around Kisha's clit, the slightly rough material teasing her flesh.

"Good boy. Now stop, put your hands on the couch. I want to see that sexy ass of yours up in the air."

Jason reluctantly drew his face from his mistress' centre, his skin glistening with her juices before he turned to the couch and placed his hand on the cushions, arching his back, his ass sticking out high in the air.

Kisha picked up a cat o'nine tails from the table and rubbed it against his ass. "How many licks should you get for being such a naughty boy?"

Jason purred as he felt the cat o'nine tails slide across his tender ass cheeks, thinking of a number that would be enjoyable but not too much pain. "Mmmm 10 my mistress?"

Kisha chuckled. "Ten is such a nice number...." she paused to take her hand to caress his ass. "But it's a safe number. I think 20 should suffice."

Jason bit his lower lip and nodded in agreement to his mistress. "Yes Mistress." Jason steeled himself for the flogging that was to come and prayed it wouldn't set him off, a low moan escaping his lips once again as his arousal hit a milestone from the vibrating cock ring.

Kisha moved to the side, twirled the cat o'nine expertly then snapped it out so that it landed squarely on the center of his ass. "Count your lashes, slut!"

Jason gasped at the hard sting of pain mixed with pleasure and moaned softly once again, counting his lashes. "One Mistress."

Kisha continued to flog him pausing to make sure he counted each one. She stopped on fifteen and placed her hand on his red and welted ass. "Does it hurt?" she asked him as she trailed a finger across a welt.

Jason's ass flinched as Kisha's finger trailed over a stinging welt, his body trembling with the pain and the effort to resist the feeling from the cock ring vibrating his cock and balls. "Yes Mistress, It hurts."

"And you don't want to hurt anymore do you?" she asked sympathetically as she stopped touching the welt and instead placed a kiss on it.

Jason sighed softly as he felt Kisha place a kiss upon the welt she had been touching. "No mistress, I don't want to hurt anymore."

"Then take your last five and then we'll see what we can do to make you feel better." She stepped back and then swiftly gave him the last five lashes.

"Are we going to be naughty anymore?" she asked him as she gently rubbed his ass, careful not to give him any more pain.

Jason hissed with each of the five lashes given and was now panting, the lashes having also provided a delicious pleasure, causing his cock to drip a few spots of precum.

"No mistress, I wont be naughty anymore." Jason sighed gently as he felt Kisha rub his ass, a sudden moan coming from his lips as her thumb touched his exposed rosebud.

"You want to cum, don't you?" she asked as she stroked his back. Jason nodded and arched his back more as Kisha stroked the sensitive area. "Mmmm, please mistress, let me cum..."

"You can cum but you have to cum in a pair of my panties."

Jason nodded to the request eagerly, his lighting up as he enquired. "Oh yes mistress, I'll cum in any pair you want."

Kisha reached down and grabbed a purple pair that was shaped in the form of a butterfly. She handed them to him. "I wanna see you cum hard. I want my panties dripping."

Jason nodded and wrapped the panties around his slick cock, stroking slowly at first to build up a large need before increasing his speed, moaning loudly, his hand a blur on the panties surrounding his cock.

Kisha turned the cock ring on high and stood and watched as her favorite pet got ready to cum in her panties.

Jason suddenly moaned very loud, the sudden increase in vibrations tipping him into the point of no return. Feeling his balls tighten up Jason stroked his cock faster, gripping it harder. Second later his cock erupted in an explosive climax, shooting blast after blast of thick sticky creamy cum into Kisha's panties. His orgasm seemed to last forever, the panties thoroughly soaked and dripping by the end of it.

Jason, now panting hard, slowly removed the drenched panties from his cock and held them up for his mistress' inspection.

Kisha took the panties and touched every inch of it. "You did well. It is completely soaked." She turned off the cock ring. "You can take off the ring and I want you to lick it clean."

Jason sighed softly as the cock ring was turned off and listened to his mistress' words. "Yes mistress." Nodding Jason slowly slid the cock ring off; its surface thoroughly coated in cum and proceeded to lick every drop off the cock ring, making sure it was perfectly clean.

Kisha took the ring from him inspected it for missed spots. She found none. "Good boy. Now, why don't we go upstairs and let you soak in a nice warm bath so that your ass isn't too sore."

Jason smiled at his mistress' approval and nodded once more. "That would be nice mistress." His eyes lingered on the cum soaked panties a moment and he subconsciously licked his lips.

Kisha saw his look. "You may keep this pair of panties." She handed them to him. "Go on upstairs and run the water. I'll be with you in a minute."

Jason gratefully took the cum soaked panties. "Thank you mistress." Quickly he stood and headed upstairs towards the bathroom. As he waited for the water to run hot he closed his eyes and licked some of his cum from the panties, moaning softly as the slick substance slid down his throat.