A Submissive Adventure with Lori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped at a local bank and drove up to the drive though ATM. She demanded my card and my pin. I understood that we needed to make a withdrawal. I complied. I asked Lori, "Ok, so what's going on ... really."

"You're getting exactly what you wanted." Lori finished the thought. "You're being dominated."

"OK, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind."

"Well, domination is about you submitting ... completely submitting. In every way."

I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything for the rest of the drive. I sat quietly for about twenty minutes. Lori seemed to know where she was going. We turned into a residential neighborhood. She parked the car in front of a pretty typical middle class house in a pretty typical middle class suburb. Lori broke the silence. "Let's go."

We walked down the driveway toward the garage. Lori walked briskly keeping a half step ahead of me. She glanced over her shoulder at me twice as we made our way toward the back of the house. She smiled wryly. I took that as confirmation of what I had suspected for the past hour or so. She was up to something.

We entered the garage through the side door, just as Mistress Stephanie had told us. The garage was dimly lit but I could recognize that this was the room I had seen pictured on the web site. There were all sorts of bondage equipment; I don't even know what they are called. A few small light bulbs dangled from the ceiling. I could smell something. I think it was incense but I never did see it. More significantly, there were various types of equipment arranged around the room. It was the kind of equipment that a Mistress would use on her submissive. There was a trunk along one wall. My grandparents had a trunk like this that they used when they were travelling. This one looked particularly old and heavy. It was open.

In the center of the room there was a large old fashioned lounge chair. In front of the chair there was a mat about six feet long and three feet wide, and a couple of feet in front of the chair. I thought it was the kind of mat that would be used by gymnasts or wrestlers. To the left of the chair was the music stand. I could see a paper on it. To the right of the chair was a table. The table held several sex toys, including a vibrator, a dildo, some clamps, a paddle, and some other stuff that I could not identify. There was also a blindfold, a rope, gauze, scissors, a tube of lubricant, and a box of latex gloves.

I pointed to the music stand. Lori and I made our way over to it and placed the 'tribute' on it. I picked up the paper and read it out loud. "Get naked. Everything must come off. Fold your clothes and place them neatly in the trunk. Close the trunk and lock it. Then kneel on the pad facing the throne. Do not sit on your ankles, but kneel upright. Your knees are to be wide apart. Interlock your fingers and place them behind your head with your elbows back. Lori knows what she is to do." I just looked at Lori and she smiled wryly again. Then I did exactly what I was told to do.

It was strange because Lori and I had talked intimately but she had never before seen me naked. Upon placing my clothes in the trunk and turning around to return to the mat, I found myself with an enormous hard on. Lori stopped me. "Mistress told you to close the trunk and lock it." I was getting very scared. What if she wouldn't give me my clothes back? What if she didn't have the key? But at this point, there was no turning back. I complied. The trunk was now closed and locked with everything I brought inside it.

My cock was at full attention and in full view of Lori. She of course had to comment. "Huh. I always thought you had a bigger cock than that." My cock is big enough. I knew she was just messing with me. I had been nervous but at that moment, I was again incredibly turned on. Nervousness became a thing of the past.

It took me a while to get it, but by now I completely understood: Lori and Mistress Stephanie had communicated about this session without me knowing it and had planned something. There was nothing I could do or say so I assumed the required position.

Disregarding her comment about my size, I started to whisper to her. "When did you and Mistress Stephanie talk?" But Lori was already in the Dominant role.

"Don't speak to me unless you ask for permission or unless you are spoken to first." I obeyed and stayed in the position, with my hard on raging. Meanwhile Lori paced around me with her arms folded and that wry smile still on her face. Then, quite suddenly, the door opened up behind me and loud footsteps traced their way toward me. Lori's head jerked upward and in that direction. "Hello Mistress Stephanie."

"Hello Miss Lori. Have you been properly supervising our little pet?" Mistress Stephanie came around in front of me. She was gorgeous. Tall, thin, blonde, she was dressed in leather pants and stiletto heals. She wore a denim shirt that was buttoned just enough to reveal plenty of cleavage. I can't begin to describe how beautiful and sexy this woman is. And Mistress was much younger than I expected; no older than 30.

Lori answered the question. "Yes Mistress. But he will clearly require some discipline. That is of course why we are here."

"Yes Miss Lori. To discipline our little pet ... and to teach you how to administer that discipline. Did you notice how small his penis is?"

"Yes Mistress, I did notice that." I picked up on the recurring theme.

"Let's start by making sure little sub understands the pecking order around here." Grabbing Lori by the hair and pulling her in front of me, Mistress Stephanie continued, "Kick him in the balls and you had better make it hard enough to hurt."

After barely hesitating a moment, Lori raised her foot and made swift contact with my groin. But it didn't really hurt since she obviously pulled up before impact. Unfortunately for both Lori and me, Mistress Stephanie saw that. She shook her head from side to side and demanded that Lori remove her top. Lori looked surprised but did as she was told and then folded her arms to partially cover a pink bra. But that was not enough to satisfy the Mistress. "And the bra Miss Lori!" Lori was definitely not expecting this. Clearly she was now the one being surprised. But once again, Lori did as she was told with only a mild protest. Mistress then demanded that Lori place her hands behind her head in the same way I had mine. It was at that moment that I found out that Lori truly has beautiful breasts. I mean I had only seen them through clothing previously, but now I had a first hand view of her magnificent torso.

Mistress Stephanie approach Lori and quickly pinched each nipple, one in each hand. She obviously squeezed them hard because Lori let out a yelp. But Mistress did not let go. "Miss Lori, the next time I tell you to do something will you do as you are told?" We both knew the Mistress was referring to the lack of severity with which Lori kicked my balls.

"Yes of course Mistress Stephanie." With that, the Mistress released Lori's nipples and demanded that I close my eyes. I still had not said a word to the Mistress based on Lori admonishment to me before the Mistress entered the room. But I followed her instructions and closed my eyes. That was when Mistress' stilettos did what Lori was told to do. The kick sent pain throughout my body. But probably for the first time in my life, I felt the pleasure associated with bondage and submission.

"Miss Lori, place this blindfold on our little submissive's eyes." Mistress Stephanie handed Lori one of the items on the table. Lori leaned forward as she approached me in order to reach down and place the blindfold over my eyes. But first, we made eye contact. No words were exchanged but there was a definite look of both exhilaration and fear. What had we gotten ourselves into? My eye contact was broken by Lori's boobs as they hung inches before my face. Then the blindfold went on and my show was over.

"Miss Lori, you have got to do better at following my commands. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress Stephanie."

"Good. Quickly get completely naked and place your clothes neatly on top of the trunk."

I could hear a zipper sound and clearly Lori was complying with Mistress Stephanie's orders.

"Miss Lori when was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"Mistress Stephanie, I had an orgasm yesterday."

The Mistress continued her questioning of Lori, "Was that orgasm provided by our little sub?"

"No, Mistress Stephanie, it was not."

"I didn't think so. That little penis of his wouldn't be satisfying to any woman. So then, who provided you with pleasure yesterday?" I could barely hear Lori's answer, but I did hear enough to understand that she had masturbated the day before. "I see Miss Lori. Masturbation can be effective when one does not have a submissive to provide us with what we need to satisfy us. If you cooperate and play your cards right today, I may allow our little sub to satisfy you with his tongue. Hopefully his tongue is bigger than his little dick."

Wow! I could not have begun to imagine what I had gotten myself into. With each passing moment I was getting more scared and more aroused. Impatiently, Mistress Stephanie barked out her next order to Lori. "Go stand in front of 'tiny weenie' so your pussy is by his mouth." Mistress had a new nickname for me. Although I was blindfolded, I could feel Lori move right in front of me and I could feel Mistresses Stephanie hovering next to us. Lori hadn't been given much time to demonstrate it but I suppose Mistress was satisfied that Lori had played her cards right since it was obvious what I was about to be required to do.

"Now tiny weenie, stick your tongue out and start licking what Miss Lori has placed in front of you." I knew better than to hesitate. I soon discovered that Lori had not completely shaved. Running my tongue up and down Lori pussy, I did exactly what I was told to do. "Go deeper!" was the next command. My tongue massaged Lori clit and I could hear her begin to make female sounds, if you know what I mean. Up until now I hadn't noticed Lori being particularly wet but suddenly a flood of moisture fell on my tongue. But then my head was pulled back with a sharp tug on the back of my hair. It appeared Mistress Stephanie had seen enough of Lori pleasure.

Mistress Stephanie became angry for some reason that completely escapes me. "I am very disappointed with you!" At this point she ripped my blindfold off and told me to follow her. Foolishly, I started to stand but she told me to crawl on my hands and knees. She strutted, and I crawled, over to a corner of the room. Lori, now completely nude, remained at the site of her near orgasm.

I was led to a contraption that looked like it might be a bench that someone would be placed over and spanked. Well, it looked like that because that's exactly what it was. "Stand up," I was ordered. I was expecting a spanking now. The thought of that was pretty arousing to me. I stood before Mistress Stephanie with a cock that was now as hard as a rock. Mistress reached behind her to a table and picked up two leather wrist straps. She placed one on each of my wrists. Then she connected a small chain, maybe six or eight inches long to each one. Then she connected the two chains together and attached then to another chain with a leather handle at the end. In effect, my hands were shackled together to the end of a short dog leash. I was sure I was going to be bent over the spanking bench with my wrists strapped down.

But instead, Mistress reached behind her to a table and picked up a bottle of baby oil. Mistress Stephanie then unscrewed the lid and poured a generous amount directly on my unit. She then put the baby oil down and picked up the leather handle of my leash. "Now kneel before me and start stroking it, my little submissive" was the next command. "I want to see you cum now."

Lori was still standing across the room but Mistress Stephanie summoned her to get dressed quickly and join us next to the spanking bench. I happily got on my knees and got to work on my assignment, Lori and the Mistress standing in front of me watching my every stroke. Up and down my cock I stroked with emphasis on the sensitive ridge around the head. I looked alternately at Lori and Mistress. Each kept penetrating eye contact with me. It was unbelievable! I could feel the orgasm building. My breathing deepened. That must have been her clue. Mistress Stephanie yanked my chain literally, pulling my hands out of reach of my throbbing penis. I was just about to cum but it wasn't to happen. I was incredibly frustrated. Now I wondered again what I had gotten myself into.

"You see Miss Lori, the best way to keep our little submissive in his place is to control him in every way." There was more than a touch of evil in my Dominatrix' tone. "He will cum when and only when we say so."

Lori was very agreeable. "Yes Mistress Stephanie. I love the idea of controlling our little submissive this way." Lori's tone was not evil in any way. In fact she gave me a very sexy smile as she said that.

"Now Lori, it's time to place tiny weenie over the spanking bench." Turning to me Mistress pulled on my wrists as she walked around to the other side of the bench. She then ordered me to bend over the apparatus in the obviously intended way. Mistress then told Lori to remove the leash from my wrists and to reattach the wrist chains to two metal hooks on the far side of the bench by the floor, one on the left side and one on the right. I watched as Lori did as she was told. My arms were now stretched out and pulled down.

Meanwhile, Mistress Stephanie retrieved two additional straps from some place outside of my line of vision. She put one around each of my ankles. Then she connected them to a chain, the other end of which connected to the bottom of the bench on each side. I was completely immobilized across this bench with my legs spread wide apart. My head was facing the corner so I couldn't see behind me at all. But I heard the footsteps of Mistress Stephanie and Lori walk away from me without uttering a word. Once again, I was sure I was to get a spanking, but where were they going I wondered. Maybe to get a paddle, I thought.

I was wrong. The light in the room went out and I heard the door open and the quickly close. Then I heard voices, but they were through the door. Mistress Stephanie and Lori had left me here bound across this bench with absolutely no way to free myself. What had I gotten myself into? And Lori was naked. Did Mistress take her outside in that condition?

I lost all concept of time. My cock became limp. I wondered how long I was to be left here. I trusted Lori that she wouldn't allow me to be left too long but I reminded myself that she was not in charge now. I was at the mercy of a Dominatrix I had found on the internet. I realized that at some point I would have to go to the bathroom. I only signed up for a one hour session with Mistress Stephanie. That hour must soon be ending. Or did she not care about that. Thoughts were racing through my mind.

I suppose it was somewhere between 15 minutes and a half hour. I heard the door open. The lights went back on. I hoped it was Mistress Stephanie and Lori. It was. I heard Lori's voice now. She was speaking to me. "Tiny weenie, Mistress has given you to me. You are to obey me now just as if you were being controlled by Mistress Stephanie. Is that understood?"

"Yea, I guess so Lori" was all I could get out.

Mistress Stephanie, now taking on the role of advisor to my new Dominiatrix, chimed in. "Miss Lori, I think you need more respect than that from your submissive."

"Yes, I see your point," Lori agreed. I could feel her approach me from behind but I still could not see in that direction. It wasn't her hand. It must have been some sort of paddle. It came down on my raw ass. Now I was to get the spanking I had expected earlier. "My little submissive, you are to call me Mistress Lori, not just Lori. And you are to speak in a respectful tone toward me." Just then another stroke of her paddle came down. It hurt much more than I had anticipated.

"Yes Mistress Lori. I understand." I rushed to get the words out hoping to prevent another whack. I heard Lori put the paddle down. My thoughts turned to relief. But just then I felt a had reach up between my legs and touch my scrotum. For just a moment I was intrigued. Then came the sharp indescribable pain of having ones balls squeezed. I am normally not a screamer but I could not help but let one out. That was very painful.

Lori's spoke up as she let go. "So do you understand how things are now?"

"Good. We are making progress now." I heard the familiar sound of the snap of latex gloves and the pop of a tube. It must be lubricant. In an instant I felt the cold slippery substance applied to my asshole. A moment later Lori's gloved finger slipped in and immediately found my prostate. I could feel the pressure building. It could not have been more than forty minutes ago that I had almost cum. But I had not cum so it was all there ready to explode out of my cock. Lori pushed and pushed and pushed and prodded. I felt I was about to cum again. Then Lori stopped and withdrew her finger.

Lori moved around in front of me and began to unfasten the wrist straps. I looked up at her. She still had that sexy look on her face as she looked down at me. I was very aroused by this whole experience but very frustrated too. I had no idea what she was going to do to me now.

Lori completely released the shackles that attached to the hooks that held me down. She left the straps on my wrists. I didn't know what to do but Lori didn't waste any time in ordering me. Pointing to the mat in front of the lounge chair where we began, Lori told me to crawl to it and lay on the mat on my back. "Keep your legs straight, your feet together, and your hands flat on the mat under your ass cheeks" she barked at me. I had no choice. I did exactly what I was told.

Lori and Mistress strolled behind me as I crawled. Lori applied one hard smack on my ass as I made my way. It seemed she did it for no apparent reason other than that she could. I made my way to the mat and laid on it as instructed. Mistress took her seat on the lounge chair.

Lori, to my utter amazement, then completely undressed before my eyes. She had a sheepish and sexy grin on her. She then walked over to me so that she was straddling me. Lori then lowered herself to a squat over my very erect cock. I wondered if the tease would continue but to my delight, Lori kept coming down and pushed her very wet pussy right over my cock. I couldn't believe it. Her knees went down on the mat on each side of my hips. My hands were completely pinned beneath my ass now. She lean forward and placed a hand on each of my shoulders and began a slow steady rhythm.

It didn't take long at all. I mean maybe two minutes. Clearly, we were both very aroused. Lori moaned. I grunted. With Mistress looking down on us smiling, Lori and I came at exactly the same time. It was the conclusion of the most erotic experience of my life. With that, Lori collapsed on my chest and Mistress stood up and left the room without saying a word.

We laid there for a few minutes before Lori got up. Neither of us said a word. She found two towels and we cleaned up, got dressed, and walked out.

We reached her car before either of us said anything. But after we were both seated in the car I looked at her and blurted out "What the hell just happened?"

Lori burst out laughing and could barely get out "you said you wanted to be dominated! Did you like it?" By this point I had a pretty clear understanding of what happened, so my question was really more of the rhetorical nature. But I did want an explanation for Lori anyway.