A Submissive's Nurturing

Story Info
Sex is not all a good submissive needs.
2.7k words
4.27
26.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning, Fred woke me up to vanilla sex. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I was kind of hoping after a week of moods and testy behavior that we might get up to some stern discipline play. Even so, I do like being ridden hard and fast by desperate morning wood, especially when he gets me ready for him with long slow foreplay that includes having me for breakfast.

I got up before dawn to go pee, and crawled back to bed to sleep until it got light out. I couldn't have been asleep long when that hard insistent 'woodie' poked my butt and wiggled up tight behind me.

"Wanna fool around Mrs. M?"

Gawd! That hot breath on my neck under my ear just sends shivers of goose flesh and tingling arousal right through me. And what am I supposed to say when one hand is tunneling under the front band of my panties and the other has laid claim to my left breast and is kneading and pulling on the nipple?

Naturally I arched my bottom back into him so his erection slipped along the cotton-covered cleft between my thighs.

"K" I giggled, rolled onto my back and wiggled around helping him pull off my panties.

We kissed exchanging tongues and stroking each other's chest and back for several minutes, and then I reached down and stroked his hard shaft with my hand, while he massaged my pubis and started to suckle my breasts. Man I can hardly stand that electric pulse that goes straight from my nipples to my pussy when he sucks hard and presses them against the roof of his mouth. And when he uses his tongue to roll them hard against his palette I swear I could cum just from that. He was really hungry this morning too, because I still have his teeth marks on the fleshy part of both breasts, and my nipples are a little raw and sensitive now. His fingers between my thighs were just as skillful. I became wet within seconds of starting to kiss him, so he had lots of lubricant to use to make stroking me sensual. My hand joined his down there a few times to pick up some of my juices to help make stroking him equally soft and silky.

I love the feel of the soft layer of velvety skin that covers his penis when he's erect. It slides nicely with my hand and makes it easy to give him a 'hand job' without lubricant.

When I started grinding urgently against his hand, Fred shifted his oral attentions from my breasts to my pussy. The position he chose made it impossible for me to reach any part of him but his head and shoulders, but that was OK since I was very distracted by what he was doing to me. He stroked me gently with his tongue. Up and around over the hood of my clit, down along furrow on either side of it, into my vagina, back up the other side and over the hood again. Each firm stroke, alternation direction, creating a deliciously electrified path of sensation, He stopped now and then to use his lips pull and suckle my swollen labia and clit, or push the flat of his tongue down across the sensitive bud and rub me with hard, quick, short strokes, only to stop just as I was keening and writhing and about to explode. He chuckled and teased me by flicking the tip of his tongue across the tip of me, and then started the whole ritual again. I reveled in the long gentle stroking, but was so far over the edge it felt like torture. I needed the rough suckling and hard tongue action. This time I couldn't hold back and let go moaning into grateful spasms almost as soon as he resumed the rough and purposeful scrubbing with the flat of his tongue.

As if the spasms of my first climax were what he was waiting for, he moved fast, spreading me wide and plunging his cock into me hard. It took three seething strokes to seat himself in me all the way even though I was slick and ready.

Gawd I love being pushed up from one climax into another. The tension that builds feels like my whole body is desperate to explode and when it does, I have to work to catch my breath. That's what happened this morning in spades. I think Fred has gouges on his back where my nails dug in.

As easily as he gets hard in the morning, Fred takes a while to cum. I can't remember a time when I didn't beat him, and I almost always make it at least twice, often more. This morning it was two for me, and then a nice long delicious sensuous fuck that I could have happily kept up all morning.

This was a nice way to start off the day.

Even so, like I said, I was kind of hoping for some stern discipline play, and that stayed on my mind all morning while Fred puttered with the lawn and pruning. I read a couple of good spanking stories on line, and that made me think even more about what I felt I'd missed this morning. I really have been rotten these past weeks, and I really did want to feel my butt on fire, especially because Fred has been so patient and understanding. I know he's been frustrated. It would feel better in my heart if I had a good cry and knew he'd been able to burn off some steam on my bare butt.

He's been in a very nurturing mood though, and I like feeling comfortable and safe leaning into that nurturing part of him; even more than I like him firm and unyielding most times. But today, I resolved that I needed a sound spanking more than I needed his soft, protective understanding.

I made lunch for us and thought about getting spanked the whole time. I chickened out of asking while we ate and for more than an hour after too. It is one thing to know I need a spanking, quite another to ask for it. Especially the kind of spanking I really wanted; the kind that hurt like blazes, makes me struggle and howl with pain, and leaves my butt burning and raw for hours.

I let Fred spend enough time to do all the bills and the budget in Quicken. Partly while I got up my nerve, but also because I know it puts him in just the right kind of mood to be able to spank really hard. Then I knocked on the door to the den with paddleball game paddle tucked up behind my back.

My timing wasn't quite perfect, because he wasn't quite done, but my interruption was OK with him.

"Hey there?"

"Hi." I know I sounded nervous, because I could feel myself trembling and my face flushed.

The concern on his face was immediate. I think he was afraid something was wrong for a second, and then I reached out the paddle to him and his expression changed immediately.

"Hard?" he knew right away why I was there and what I needed.

"Yes please."

"You've been working up to this for days haven't you?"

I just nodded, because my mouth dried up. I knew then that he'd been waiting and watching for me get to a place where I could ask this time. I also knew that he was more than ready to apply all his frustrations and curbed annoyances into giving me what I needed.

"Come here," he pushed his chair away from the desk and around away from other obstructions and pointed to the floor by his feet.

Second, third and fourth thoughts flooded through me before I obeyed him, but my need defeated them all and I moved to where he told me to go.

"Pull your pants down Patty," he sounded annoyed that I hadn't already started to do that.

"Do it hard OK?" I whispered, half hoping he wouldn't hear me, and trembling because I knew he did and that I didn't really have to ask at all.

"Yep," he nodded and helped me with my jeans and panties. I got them off my bum and down my thighs, he tugged and shimmied them down below my knees and then pulled me in between his legs.

First he pulled my face to him so we could kiss, then his hands, the paddle gripped in his left one, cupped my bottom and turned and pushed so I had to lean down over his left thigh. Once all my weight was across his leg, he shifted me forward so my legs came up where he could hook his right leg over them and squeeze them snug into position with his calf and thigh.

"Hold the chair leg and keep your hands out of the way."

He waited for me to do that and then to tell him OK.

"We'll make this count now alright Patricia?"

"Yes please." I couldn't help bringing my right hand up over my butt for a second. I wasn't quite ready any more.

"You have this coming Patty," the tone of his voice told me he was putting his mind to spanking like a real punishment, which is exactly what I hoped for and exactly what I dreaded too. "Do I need to trap that hand now?"

"Please," I kind of whimpered. My heart was pounding, and I really wanted to start crying.

So he did. He caught my wrist and tucked it under my hip where he could keep it out of the way and still have leverage to keep me over his lap when I started to fight. And we both knew I would be fighting before we were through.

I yelped with the first spank, which he brought down hard on my right thigh. My hips bucked and twisted putting my left butt up and right in the target area. The spanking began in earnest.

Oh fuck! is all I can say to describe what went through my mind initially. More than I wanted and exactly what I needed comes to mind to describe what I was getting.

After about a minute Fred stopped and held me still. "This close to what you had in mind?" he asked me.

"Too much honey, please!" my second thoughts were fueled by pain.

"You know what we agreed before though don't you?" He invoked our long ago agreement for how "because I need it" spankings would play out. I'd made him promise to do it as hard as any serious punishment "no matter what I said in the moment." I knew in my heart of hearts back then, that I wouldn't be able to let him do that if I had any say once it got started. And now here we were, facing all those insights and contingencies. His promise was being tested along with mine.

"I know but please! This is enough! Please!"

"No Patty, it's not. We'll finish it right," he reached over and set the stop timer on the video game player and started spanking me again.

He'd set it for ten minutes, and he spanked me with a blistering cadence for almost the whole time, stopping a couple of times when I got my left arm up between us, putting my hand in the way. He had to scold me to get it out of the way. I cried and howled and struggled, and by the time we were done, my face was plastered with tears and slobber and drool.

I got one hell of a spanking, exactly what I knew I would get, and exactly what I needed. I also got a long rocking cuddle and then I got to say thank you in one of my most favorite ways.

"Please can I suck you off?" I asked after we cuddled; me sobbing bare-assed in his lap for almost half an hour.

"You sure?" he sounded like he didn't think I wanted to.

"Please?" I kissed him, needing him to know it was what I wanted.

"I'm all yours honey," he smiled and then kissed me back before letting me slide down onto my knees between his legs.

"Lean back and let me OK," I looked up into his eyes when he started helping me with his fly.

I love it when he smiles and acquiesces to me like that. When I give him oral sex is the only time Fred ever lets me dominate in any way shape or form, and the relaxed willing look that comes over him is as close as he ever gets to being submissive.

I fully understand now how that position kneeling at his feet, with my hands, and then my mouth between his thighs is the submissive woman's power position.

Fred let me open his fly, and lifted his hips up so I could pull his pants down and off. His penis was already beginning to engorge in anticipation of what was coming. But I got to bring him up to full erection with gentle strokes of my tongue and lips around his glans and slowly up and down his shaft.

I love the way his breath catches when arousal starts taking control of his senses. I love the sensual way his leg and stomach muscles quiver and fasciculate when my hands stroke his inner thighs and cup his testicles while my tongue strokes the bottom of his shaft and the verge where the corona of his glans comes together in that delicate firm V.

His salty slick pre cum always has a faint taste of whatever we had for supper or lunch, which today was fajitas with lots of garlic and cilantro. Mmm.

I took him deep in my throat a few times, mostly to tease and make him gasp and shudder. My throat muscles have to stay tense in order for me to accommodate deep penetration without unpleasant reflexes, so it's very tight for him. Too tight really, because sometimes it hurts him just a little. Not more than it excites him though.

I love the smell of him when I can bury my nose in the coarse hair at the root of him. It's like fresh forked straw from a green bale, clean and organic, and when I take him in that deeply it feels like I take his scent in just as deep. So I do the deep throat more for me than for him.

"I love you," I whispered lifting my mouth away after a few minutes.

"I love you too Patty," he smiled and stroked my hair.

"Good," I nibbled the tip of his glans and then firmly licked and stroked it. In a little while I could feel him getting closer and closer to cuming because his thighs began to tremble and his hips started pushing up into my mouth as I stroked down onto him. "Cum for me honey, cum in my mouth."

His eyes were closed and his face was tight in a grimace, but he nodded and reached down to grab my hair. I tightened my lips and together we fucked him fast with my mouth. His grip on my head became rigid just before the first hot silk jet of his ejaculate hit the back of my throat, and then he pumped vigorously in and out through my tensed lips until the last spasms let him go.

When he released my hair, I continued to lick and stroke his shaft and glans for several more minutes until his erection began to soften and he reached back to cup my face in his hands.

"Good?" I asked him, some of the semen and saliva that escaped before I could swallow ran down and off my chin.

"You're something else," he smiled and kissed my forehead handing me tissue from the box behind him.

"So are you," I smiled. "Thank you for not giving in with the spanking. I really needed it hard this time."

"I know you did. So did I."

I climbed back up onto Fred's lap and snuggled against him for a few more minutes and then got up and pulled up my pants.

He went back to Quicken and I settled down to write this.