She Claimed Him

Story Info
Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.
17.1k words
4.67
321.5k
488
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matti's mind raced as he packed. The young man, 27 years of age, and in his third role out of university, was being sent away to a conference for a few days in the heart of the Norfolk Broads. He was to accompany his older colleague Su, who as it happened owned a cottage nearby, and so she had offered to put him up for the duration of their stay. Not only that, but she had extended an invitation to stay on, as she herself was, and enjoy a few days in the country.

He put her in her late forties, perhaps 20 years older than himself. She was attractive in the way women of her age are; a more mature, sensual beauty than the smooth perky prettiness of girls in their teens and twenties. Of average height, slim and in good shape, but with full breasts and hips, she had caught his attention from day one. He worked closely with her, but was not entirely comfortable in her presence, never quite able to relax entirely.

Though by no means sour or miserable, she had a stern, no-nonsense manner about her. She was attractive and friendly on her own terms, but she had the effect of making him feel like a young boy when she turned her particular glare upon him. Certainly she brooked no nonsense, and although they were technically equals, he found himself deferring to her often.

Whilst the other men of his age in the office chatted about the flirty young girls in sales, the CEO's aloof EA, the French beauty on reception, Matti's sexual thoughts often drifted to Su. In his regular masturbatory fantasies, she was as stern and dominant in the bedroom as she was at work. He didn't so much choose to fantasise over her, it was almost as if he had no choice. As he lay in bed, cock in hand, thinking of the pretty intern sitting across from him, or the girl he'd noticed in the canteen, his mind would often move to Su of its own accord. Even his private sexual thoughts seemed to be under her control.

He considered himself reasonably good-looking; tall at 6'2", in good shape from sports and running, with short strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was single, confident with women, and had a satisfying sex life. Still, he couldn't shake how su made him feel.

With that in mind he approached the trip with a little trepidation. He didn't know how he'd react alone with her for an extended period.

The drive down to Su's cottage was uneventful, with the chat focussed around work, life, the latest current affairs. Pulling up outside a handsome stone building Matti was impressed, telling Su so, her grin letting him know how proud she was of the property.

Set a short way outside a small village, set in its own secluded garden, the building was a former schoolhouse. The cottage's simple layout was of a large central room, entirely open plan with a kitchen at the far end, and a bedroom and bathroom off it to one side. Up an original oak open staircase, was located the ensuite master bedroom on a mezzanine level, an open balcony at one end looking out over the room below.

Matti was directed to the ground floor room, whilst Su took the upstairs. They ate a simple meal that evening, after which Su went upstairs and showered. She returned in a dressing gown, which whilst modest, didn't disguise the fact that she was likely nude underneath it. Matti had been going to just go to bed, but in the end went for a shower himself, masturbating to a quick orgasm, his mind racing with thoughts of her.

The conference lasted for two days, and was interesting without setting any pulses racing. By the afternoon of the second day, Matti had begun to feel a little feverish, passing up on the buffet lunch, and feeling exhausted, flitting between hot and cold by the time they got back to the cottage later that evening.

He had passed up the offer of an evening meal and was sat upon his bed when Su bustled into his room, walking over to him. She placed the back of her hand to his forehead.

"Hmm... you're rather warm. I'll fetch a thermometer."

She hushed his protests,

"Nonsense, if you're coming down with something I want to know. I've no desire to catch it from you."

With that Su turned and walked from the room, returning moments later with the device in her hand. She stood over Matti, looking down at him with that no nonsense look upon her face.

"I only keep rectal thermometers in the cottage. Sole reliable way to take a person's temperature, so you'll need to slip the clothes off your bottom half."

Matti stared at her aghast, his mouth opening to protest.

"Don't be silly, we're all grown ups" she admonished him, before he could speak. "Yours won't be the first boy's bottom I've seen."

This was the moment, unbeknownst to Matti, that their relationship tipped over. He was an adult, with no reason to take command or suggestion from this woman. And yet, despite blushing furiously, the sheer embarrassment of what she was telling him to do, he found himself looking down at the floor, his fingers reluctantly fumbling at his belt.

"Hurry up," Su said impatiently, tapping the thermometer against her thigh. There was no suggestion from wither that she would turn away whilst he undressed. What would be the point after all?

Matti studiously avoided Su's eye as he stripped from the waist down, his jeans and underwear folded beside him on the floor.

"That's it, sit with your bottom at the edge of the bed, then lie back, and raise your knees to your chest. Come on now, we don't have all day."

Matti held on to the underside of his knees, keeping his legs high, exposed in a position he hadn't been in since he was a baby. He stared up at the ceiling, willing the moment to be over.

The bed creaked as Su sat down on the edge of the bed beside him. He heard the pop of a bottle cap, then the lightning jolt as for the first time in his adult life, another person touched his anus. He couldn't help gasping as she began to rub lubricant on his opening, a quiet moan escaping his lips as he felt the tip of Su's finger slip briefly inside the tight ring of his virgin body, then quickly replaced by the thermometer, the slim cool implement sliding easily up inside his hot rectum.

"Any pain when going to the bathroom? Hmm... and how about this, does this hurt?"

As Su held the thermometer in place, gripped snugly in his anus, she pressed two fingers of her free hand against his belly, pressing down in different spots, asking him each time if he felt any discomfort. Matti could only shake his head and murmur no each time. Twice her hand brushed his penis, and a mortified Matti became aware that the contact was causing him to react physically. He wasn't erect, but his penis was noticeably longer and thicker than it had been when Su had told him to undress.

After what seemed an age, the thermometer beeped, and Su eased it out of his bottom, looking at the reading with a face that said she wasn't entirely satisfied with what she was seeing.

"Not dangerously high, but worth keeping an eye on. A bath, and then to bed I think."

Su stood, looking down at him, her face impassive.

"Finish getting undressed, then come next door to the bathroom."

As she turned and left the room, and the sound of running water started up almost immediately from the adjoining bathroom, Matti realised he was still in position, bearing his bottom. Blushing, though no one was there to see it, he lowered his legs and sat up, pulling the hem of t-shirt up, discarding the clothing on to the pile on the floor. Hesitating for a moment, it crossed his mind that Su wouldn't appreciate untidiness, and without stopping to question why, he quickly folded his clothes away neatly. Naked, he padded next door to the bathroom. Su was there, bent over the bath, testing the temperature of the water, her back to him. Matti stood awkwardly, feeling more aware of his nakedness, strangely, than he had when on his back exposed moments earlier. He shuffled, hands alternately cupped in front of his genitals, then by his side, unsure which looked more silly.

Satisfied with the bath she had drawn, Su stood, and motioned to him to get in. He did so, easing beneath the water, sighing as the warmth washed over him. He half expected Su to leave him in privacy, but she sat down on the side of the bath, picking up a lightly scented soap bar and passing it to him. Blushing in a way that he dreaded but she already found rather endearing he began to wash his body, turning a crimson shade when he needed to stand, his genitalia at the same height as her face, and the older fully-dressed woman made no allowances for his modesty.

She watched impassively, but not looking away, as he soaped a lather up on his belly and legs, then when he could no longer avoid it, between his thighs.

"Don't forget your bottom."

Blushing again - would he be red faced for the rest of his life he wondered? - he ran his soapy hand down between his buttocks, building up a lather between the pale cheeks.

"Inside," Su directed, as if he was missing an obvious instruction.

Matti hesitated for a second, but that no nonsense look was plain across her face, and added to his slight fever he was incapable of disobedience. He pressed a fingertip tentatively against his anus, the muscle closed tightly, He pushed more firmly with the pad of his finger, but his clenched sphincter held firm. Placing a second finger he pressed more firmly, and felt the muscle give way, the tips probing just inside his entrance.

"Come on, get your fingers up there properly, or I shall bend you over and do it for you."

Mortified, wishing the earth would open up and swallow him, Matti pressed the two fingers further up inside himself, twisting, exploring his own bottom for the first time. Strangely, again at no time did it occur to him that he could refuse. Truth be told, though the conscious part of him didn't yet know it, he had no desire to say no to this woman. Something innate and deep within him was being awakened.

He finished the rest of his bath wordlessly, pleased when he could sit back down, grateful for the tiny semblance of privacy the water gave, though in truth the clear water hid nothing from Su's sharp gaze. It didn't last long, as declaring her satisfaction with his cleanliness, and chiding him of the dangers of staying too long in the now cool water with his fever, he was forced to stand again and climb out of the bath, there thankfully to wrap himself in the thick towel handed to him by his hostess.

"Dry yourself, I'll be next door." With that, Su left the room, and Matti breathed a sigh of relief. He attempted to replay the last half an hour in his mind. Had it really happened as he imagined? Was he just being prudish? She was just looking out for him in her own stern, matronly way, surely?

Once dry, towel wrapped securely around himself, in something of a daze, he walked back into the guest bedroom. There Su was waiting, holding the bottle of lubricant and thermometer in her hands.

"Towel off, hop up on the bed on your hands and knees, we'll take your temperature again."

Matti swallowed, but obeyed. Dropping the towel. At her tut, he mumbled a "sorry", and folded it over the chair at the dressing table. Blushing furiously, feeling silly, he climbed up on to the bed facing away from Su. He had felt exposed before on his back, but something about this position seemed even more... he searched for the word, 'submissive'. Instinctively, without realising, he lowered his chest a little, resting on crossed arms, arching his back, and raising his bottom even more conveniently for the woman standing behind him.

Once again the single finger rubbing warm lubricant into the tight ring of his anus, penetrating him slightly to ease the thermometer's way, then the implement itself sliding deeper into his bowels. When it beeped he clenched involuntarily as he felt it glide out of his hole.

"Well, you're definitely a little warm. Let me see now..."

Matti gave a gasp as without warning Su pressed a finger against his crinkled anus, sliding it inside the tight opening. He jumped, moving forward, clenching, then crying out as a sharp slap landed on his buttock.

"Oh do hush and stay still!"

She put her hand on the small on his back, a signal to stop resisting, and this time Matti groaned but didn't try to move away as a second finger was eased up inside him, penetrating his warm bowels.

"That's it, stay relaxed for me, there's a good boy."

Her fingers exploring him inside, twisting and probing. Only half aware of what he was doing, he found himself moaning softly, pushing back against her. He froze as she paused, certain he'd misread the situation but then she resumed her fingering. Matti breathed out, unable to let another groan slip, aware now that his cock was not only fully erect, but that a strand of precum was hanging down from the swollen tip to the bedsheet beneath his belly. He couldn't be certain but it seemed that at some point Su's motions had become more sexual, no longer hiding behind a veneer of nursing him.

Abruptly, Su slipped both her fingers out of his backside, leaving the room without a word. Mind racing, Matti was still collecting his breath and thoughts when she returned, retaking her place seated on the bed behind him.

"This is a suppository. Full of good stuff. It should help bring your temperature down overnight. Now, relax your bottom."

She hadn't commanded him to, but Matti found himself reaching back and taking his buttocks in her hands, pulling himself apart for her. Again, without preamble, Su pressed a pair of fingers firmly into his exposed anus, pressing the medication deep into his rectum, keeping her digits buried in him whilst she waited for it to dissolve within his bowels. When she was satisfied, she withdrew her fingers and stood, gazing down at the nude young man, open glistening bottom before her, erect cock hanging openly between his thighs.

"Come upstairs. You'll sleep with me tonight."

Matti climbed off the bed, still uncertain of events. Was he being seduced? This wasn't like any romantic interlude he'd experienced before. Was he just misreading everything? He still couldn't think straight, Su's effect and the slight fever serving to confound his thoughts. She gestured, and he padded across the room and began to climbs the stairs to the mezzanine level ahead of her, aware of her watching his naked body from behind, certain he could feel her eyes boring into his bottom.

As they reached the open mezzanine that served as Su's bedroom, he took in his first glimpse of the room. Dresser, wardrobe, large antique bed. He hurriedly pulled back the duvet, relieved to be covered for the first time that evening. Unfussed, Su moved about the room. Matti swallowed hard as she too began to undress. He didn't know whether to look away or not, as she unbuttoned her dress, letting it pool about her feet. Before he could take in the sight before him, she reached behind herself to unsnap the clasp of her bra, the full weight of her bosom spilling free. Unable to look away, aware he was staring, trying in vain to pretend he was looking at her face, Matti took in the sight of her breasts. They had the merest hint of sag, but were still full despite her age. Her nipples were large and dark. Matti swallowed again, his mouth dry. Ignoring him, as if she was alone, Su bent and slipped her lace knickers over her hips and stepped out of them. Matti's eye were drawn directly between her thighs, unable to disguise it.

Su was a keen swimmer, and by the standards of a woman of any age her body was in good shape. Curvy at breast and hip and bottom, but without having gone to fat at all, her skin was smooth, pale. Her pubic hair was close trimmed, and though not shaven like many swim enthusiasts did nothing to hide the shape of her sex beneath; plump outer labia split by surprisingly delicate inner folds, her lips dark like her nipples. Matti thought her the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

She moved around the bed pulling back the duvet and climbed inside. They shared a brief 'good night' and Su clicked off the lamp. In the darkness, Matti lay staring upwards, aware of how loudly his heart was pounding inside his chest. He tried to relax even as Su tossed and turned beside him, trying to get comfortable, before eventually he turned on his side facing away from her. Moments later she moved up behind him, an arm draping over him lightly, almost absently. She shuffled closer, her body pressed up behind his, and he was acutely aware of her heat, the firmness of her breasts against his back, the tickle of her pubic hair against his bottom. He was particularly aware of that, indeed his whole bottom seemed to be several times more sensitive, and nestled at its core, he could fancy he almost still felt her phantom fingers inside him.

He lay again quite still, aware with fawning horror that his penis was beginning to pulse and stir. Matti tried to control his breathing, praying that she wouldn't notice. Suddenly Su shifted her arm, her palm now resting flat on his belly a mere inch above his stiffness. He felt himself tense, certain she could sense it. Minutes passed, and he began to relax a fraction, though by now he was supporting an almost painful erection. In the next moment she moved her hand down again, and not by accident. Su wrapped her hand around Matti's shaft, as if certain she would find it there.

"It seems someone really does like having their little bottom played with," she whispered, her lips against his ear. "Are you still thinking about my fingers inside of you?"

He could have denied it, but he knew it was pointless. He also knew he didn't want to.

"Yes" he breathed. She answered with a firm squeeze of his cock.

"I know full well that little boys can't get to sleep when they're so full of hormones." Her hand dropped to cup his scrotum, squeezing it in turn, rolling his delicate testes between her thumb and finger.

"I can feel how heavy and full you are. We shall have to see what we can do about that."

Her hand went abruptly to his hip and she pressed him on to his back. In a quick movement, with one hand she pinned his arms above his head, the other drew back the cover exposing their naked bodies, before returning instantly between his legs to cup and massage his sac, whilst his erection bobbed free. Su pressed closer, looking down at Matti, deep into his eyes, his leg now trapped between her thighs, the heat of her sex against the side of his thigh.

"Horny little boys usually get milked by getting their bottoms fingered, but you need more than that don't you?"

As she spoke, Su's fingers teased lower, back between his legs, grazing his tight anal opening.

Matti opened his mouth to protest, but then her fingertips were dancing over that sensitive orifice, and he could only whimper in response, his cock jumping as she brushed over his sphincter.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" she asked him, "here", pressing the pad of her fingertip against his opening.

He swallowed, tongue darting out to wet dry lips, nodding.

Su smiled, in a dark way that sent a shiver through him. Abruptly she let go of him and rose from the bed. In the pale shimmer of the moonlight Matti watched this woman he had so long fantasised about walk to her dressing table. Her bottom round and enticing, his cock ached at the sight of her. When she turned he didn't know where to look first, his senses overloaded by the stern beauty of her face, her magnificent breasts, that full soft sex, or the bright blue silicone phallus she held in her hand. Matti knew what a feeldoe was, he'd seen it in some lesbian porn, but this was the first time he'd seen it in the flesh.

He watched awestruck, as Su reached between her thighs, using the fingers of one hand to part her lips, guiding the stub end up between her labia and into the snug embrace of her vagina with the other. She stood, gazing down at him, an expression of complete dominance, as a hunter sees its prey, across her face. Up-ending a bottle of baby oil, she took the Feeldoe in her hand, her fist gliding up and down the shaft in a parody of male masturbation. As he watched Matti felt his stomach and anus clench in unison, his cock ached. Paradoxically there was something incredibly feminine about the scene, Su's full curves and soft figure accentuated by the curve of the phallus protruding from between her thighs.