All Comments on 'A Summer in the Country Pt. 01-03'

by WritingPervert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

Good start.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

how did the sister find out?

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
I think that sister is just a

little jealous of what Mom got or did and. She also has a crush on Mommy. Unless she has been spying on bro and wants some of his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the anon who wrote "good start."

The sister's got a screw loose, or else she's jealous. It's none of her frigging business what her brother and mother do together, let her just go and frig her snatch till she faints and gets taken off to the hospital. Yes, this is definitely a very good start, really excellent, especially for a first-time author. Mom takes her boy's big hard cock, jerks it, and gives him a sweet motherly blowjob. But this cannot be the last time mom comes in contact with what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. She's enjoyed his hard young cock too much, she loved all the creamy semen he splattered all over the place when he blew his hot young balls. Surely, when mother and son put their heads together they can figure out exactly where his semen really belongs. Hint: it ain't on his body or on the walls of the room or in a stupid kleenex. Right, you got it in one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous