A Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I figured I should wear something at least low-cut. We were going out to lunch at the beach so I didn't want to be too dressed up but just a little intimidating just in case.

I bought a low cut blue t-shirt, a pair of black cotton slacks and a colorful jacket that would go with anything. My clothes would look good sitting at a beachside table at the Chocolate Cake Factory where we were going. They had great food. We could watch the boats off the patio in Marina Del Rey. Just in case, I needed something to hide the cleavage a bit, I would be prepared and still looked sophisticated in my summer jacket.

I went for a manicure and a pedicure the day before. I had even been neglecting myself with the little luxuries like the salon lately.

"Don't you want a bikini wax, Vicky?" asked Tanya the stylist. "They do them upstairs."

"No, I'm not married," I replied.

"You don't have to be married these days, sweetie," said Tanya and I nodded my head again annoyingly and said, "I don't have a boyfriend either."

"You don't have to have a boy...." and as she continued, I walked away, said goodbye

and left the salon.

No, I wasn't going to have sex with Sally's friend or Tom's friend. It was just a luncheon date. I wasn't interested in sex anyway. Not now, at least.

After I got my new hair cut, I thought I'd heat up the curlers before I went out with Ron. Curling hair is probably out, I thought. Red nail polish probably is, too. I didn't' care.

Anyway, I curled my hair a bit and by the time Ron arrived, I was exhausted. I had cleaned the house the day before too, "just in case." With all the shopping and primping, I was drained. I was almost too tired to go out with this new guy.

Where was my hope? I needed my hope back. I needed my hope back badly and soon before I opened the door with a frown on my face.

It was a long holiday weekend. I had been sulking for weeks about what I was going to do on the Fourth of July weekend. I needed this date. I needed this date to cheer me up or the weekend would be a waste anyway.

When I opened the door, Ron wasn't exactly what I had expected. He had mentioned all the property he owned and talked about his Lexus so I thought he would be a little bit more sophisticated than he was. But, after all, he was a high school teacher.

No, Ron wasn't sophisticated in the least. I was cursing Sally at the nerve of her setup. What was wrong with Sally and Tom?

Ron had mentioned that his doctor said he needed to lose about 20 pounds. Well, looking at this man standing in front of me at the door in a black shirt, slightly overworn navy blue shorts, black socks and black tennis shoes and died reddish brown hair; I thought he needed to lose more like 60 pounds and take a reality check. But, didn't we all?

"Vicky, you're just being a bitch – lighten up," whispered Sally's voice in my inner ear.

"Ready to go, honey?" asked Ron.

"I am. Let me lock up the house," replied Vicky. 'HONEY. Don't call me honey teacher man.'

I locked up and popped into Ron's Lexus. I was hoping the afternoon would be over fast.

We ordered and I had to order a couple of glasses of wine although Ron said he didn't drink when he drove. Cheapskate. HE didn't drink when he drove.

At lunch, Ron cleaned off every inch of his plate. Three fish tacos, rice, corn and beans, and I'm sure he thought he was ordering a diet plate. After all, he did substitute the two of the three taco tortillas for the chips for his side dishes to dip. All that food would have absorbed a few drinks.

The afternoon was pleasant enough and Ron was actually a nice guy. But I wasn't used to nice guys.

John was a good man but I was sure in his early days, he would have been a bastard and a womanizer. When I met him, John had surely mellowed out and that was why I was why I became attracted to an older man.

Afterwards, Ron had told Sally that he thought I was bored on our date. Oh, really?

"I wasn't bored, Sally. I wasn't bored at all. Ron is welcome to call or he can invite us all over for a barbecue and we can bring the salads because I'm sure he's a better cook than the both of us! But, you know Sally, some men are just looking for women they can never have or have to be bought." I didn't comment on Ron's chubby figure.

Ron couldn't have been bored. I felt like saying that when he wasn't ogling down my blouse, he was eating like a whale or he was looking at younger women which was just plain rude no matter how different we were. We were on a date together.

"Vicky, you need to give Ron a chance."

"I thought I just told you I'd give him another chance, Sally."

Lucky for me, I never heard from Ron again and lucky for me. Hopefully, Sally's husband didn't know any more single, available or 'educated' men.

The phone did ring a few more times that week with messages from Sally but I didn't return the messages. I was hoping she'd get the hint eventually and I guess she finally did. I needed time for myself and I needed to pick out my own men and decide on my own 'fling' if that was what I wanted.

*****

A few weeks later, I started going to the gym and cutting back on the wine most nights. I was a little out of shape but I still had a great figure and I thought my mental outlook needed more shaping up than anything else.

The more I exercised and got out, the more my attitude improved. Watching the hot hunky young men at my workouts wasn't hurting either. Now I was the one ogling and slobbering all over.

There was this guy Nick who was my professional trainer. Nick was about 15 years younger than me; about 6 feet 2 inches tall and well built. Did I say well built? He was always tanned and I was always attracted to men with black hair and who were muscular.

I couldn't really relate to the twenties generation and their tattoos, the lingo, and their irresponsibility. But I couldn't fault them for enjoying their youth either.

But tattoos. I just didn't get that when in third world countries, tattoos are a sort of branding of a person documenting history and origin. Some tattoos carried generations of hate. I just know this generation branding their beautiful bodies would regret it later like war veterans had in the past.

I'd listen to these guys and laugh.

"Man, there's a 'hot' chick, Dude." "Totes, dude, there are lots of them here."

What was with this acronymic generation? What ever happened to just the word "totally" or actually "laughing out loud."

Nick seemed different and a more mature than the other guys his age. I was curious about him. He had a couple of tattoos but they were well placed. I did sort of like the arm band tattoo and when he pressed his arms up, the tattoo showed around his upper arm.

During our workouts I would get distracted. I could just picture him lying on my bed, arms pressed against the pillow, watching TV and maybe then me giving him a blowjob. As we spent more and more sessions together, I imagined making love to Nick.

That particular night, I rushed out of the gym to stop by the grocery store. Before putting the groceries away and changing clothes, I lay on the bed to relax a minute before hopping in the shower.

I looked outside at the sound of man's voice. Not the voice of John again, I hoped.

"Nick, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw you at Albertson's and you left this bag in your buggy before I could catch up to you so I just followed you home."

"Oh, you shouldn't have...I was just going to put the groceries away and hop in the shower, Nick."

"Stay just as you are, Vicky."

"I need to take a shower, really and then I'll pour you a glass of wine. I'm all sticky and icky. Do you like red or white?"

"No, you're look just fine."

As Nick moved towards me massaging my shoulders, he lifted up my chin and began kissing me passionately.

I didn't know what to say. This was completely unexpected. I just kissed him back.

Then Nick lifted my shirt over my shoulders and took my shirt off over my head while nibbling on my ears and butterfly kissing my neck.

"You're beautiful, Vicky."

"No, Nick, really - I need to take a shower."

"Not yet". Nick pulled my sports bra over my head next and just stared at my breasts while fondling the right one and then the left one. His gentle fondling got me excited and then he began to fondle each nipple so soothingly that my pussy was pulsating and getting effervescently wet.

"You're beautiful, Vicky. You have such striking red hair, such a beautiful face and your tits are so lip smacking. They're so full and voluptuous." Nick began rolling his thumb around one nipple with his other hand reaching down my stomach and giving me goose bumps.

You abs are getting tight and look model perfect from all our workouts, Vicky.

Nick kept kissing me fervently and ardently. I hadn't been kissed so passionately in over two years. He kissed me warmly and enthusiastically like the young couple I had so breathlessly watched a few weeks earlier outside my kitchen window.

As I pulled away again to go take a shower, Nick pulled me closer to him and I could feel his large cock grinding into my pelvis.

"I need to take a shower, Nick."

"You will babe, soon enough. You're just striking. I can't linger another minute. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it over his stiff cock."

I wanted him. What was holding me back? I was a free woman. I was a woman in need.

As Nick reached down my shorts, I began to quiver. I was cold from working out and still in my damp sweaty clothes from the gym which didn't seem to bother Nick. His touch was spreading warmth swiftly covering my body from head to toe. I was getting sodden as Nick probed my moist pussy with his finger over the top of my panties and then entering my pussy from the side of my panties. I was a bit soaked for other reasons during our training session and I was embarrassed that he could feel how lubricated I was. As Nick inserted his finger into me further down into my pussy and under my panties, I began to tremble and my pussy beat little thumps back and forth from lip to lip of my labia. I came immediately like a virgin teenage girl.

I couldn't control myself any further. I tried but I felt paralyzed.

Nick kept kissing me and caressing my back and my inner thighs.

It's been so long, Nick. Not yet Nick, please not yet. Don't make love to me yet. We should wait. I just can't yet.

Upon deaf ears, Nick ignored me again. As he turned me around and turned me over, he pulled down my shorts at once down to my ankles and I was speechless and numbed. He yanked off my panties in a moment of nervousness but strength and assurance. As he threw my clothes on the floor, he rubbed his strong hands on top of my buttocks slipping a finger in my pussy and running it down the line of my cheeks.

As he laid me on the bed, his tongue entered my pussy, licking it delicately, thrusting it in and out to my awakening of feelings I hadn't felt in such a long time.

"Don't stop Nick, I said. Please don't stop but I don't think a sound came out of my mouth.

"Touch yourself, Vicky," he whispered, and before I knew it, I was cumming and Nick was inside me as he throttled me upward and downward and I was orgasming uncontrollably, pulsating, screaming, pulling him off of me and wallowing in ecstasy. He still didn't cum and he had so much vigor and power and control.

I'm almost there. Don't stop, don't stop. Keep going. Don't cum yet.

Nick muffled my mouth with his hand when I began to speak. He pulled out of me and lifted my legs into the air as I wrapped them around his neck. He probed me deeper and more forcefully. I could tell that his cock was getting longer and thicker filling up my vagina. He kept pushing himself into me and his cock got harder and more rigid, unyielding to the weakness of my pussy. I was screaming for relief but I kept pushing my pussy into him deeper and deeper, getting wetter and wetter, wanting more and more with an insatiable desire to collapse and give into the sensations my body was trying to relieve itself from, the anxiety, the solitude that I had felt in the last couple of years..

As Nick was plunging into my cavernous hole bottomlessly, he was still able to reach up to my tits and he started squeezing my nipples. At first it hurt, and then I relaxed.

"You have great tits baby. You're going to enjoy this ride baby. Just relax."

I was helpless. I had no control. I quit fighting for my independence.

Then Nick pulled out of me to my frustration.

"Why are you stopping, Nick?" but again no words came out.

As he was, massaging my clit, I felt like I was lathered with a bar of wet soap. I was soaking wet, frustrated and wanting more.

Nick's tongue was in my ass now as he kept playing with my clit. I was orgasming again and I didn't know where. He probed my ass with his finger, switching from jutting his tongue in and out of my ass.

"Stick your ass up in the air baby," so I pushed my ass up as high as I could on command.

As he entered me, I thought his cock was in my ass but I couldn't tell anymore.

Nick yelled out a deep sigh finally cumming inside me and as he pulled out, I collapsed on my stomach in a deep slumber. He had earned that climax but he didn't forget about me first.

"Had enough yet baby?" but I still never heard a word.

I must have dozed off. Was that really Nick? Where did he disappear to? No, that was only a dream. I looked at the clock and more than an hour had gone by. I didn't feel like taking a shower before I left the gym because I was a little overheated and I wanted to make the daydreaming continue as I left the gym that night. Was that only daydreaming? Well, I couldn't think about it anymore. I hopped in the shower and went to sleep that nigh without eating after I finally put the groceries away. I didn't feel hungry, I just felt fulfilled. Relieved and contented. I was still breathless.

*****

When I went to the gym a couple days later, Nick asked if something was bothering me because of the way I looked at him. I couldn't look him straight in the eye and I certainly couldn't tell him what was on my mind, what he had done to me in my dreams, how he had made me cum ecstatically and made me feel like a woman again, a desired and prized and special woman.

"Nothing, Nick! I just have a lot of things on my mind and I REALLY need this workout today to relieve the stress."

"Let's get busy, then, Vicky. Hop on that treadmill and get warmed up."

I think I was ready for a man in my life again. I would start looking seriously tomorrow. Or maybe the day after.

Vicky realized that the romance hadn't yet started but the memories had. "Nick, we come from different worlds, you and I. Already, I miss your gentle touch and you don't even know it. I will miss you often. But I am invisible. You are part of my imagination. You are a fantasy. I am a fantasy. I am only in your mind. Should our paths meet again, we will never find the time to make our love a reality. Life gets in the way of that. Ever so quickly. This is just the way it is - conditions, expectations from others and what we are willing to give up."

I looked up and Nick was staring at me as if he had read my mind.

12