A Summer Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie threw a longer look at me that seemed to contain a mixture of defiance and apology.

"His life story was coming to an end so the only thing I could do was flirt with him. Men think women flirt to lead them on but it is often more of a defensive strategy. A man crowding a woman is in control but flirting lets her regain the initiative because men are always unsure how to handle it. Sometimes really boorish men can be made to go too far and finish up looking foolish. Anyway, I started to flirt thinking it better to have him openly chasing me instead of me silently wanting to throw myself down before him. Once I had started, I really went to town, actually rubbing my leg against his and at one point getting something from my bag without lifting it onto my knee, bending down so that he could get a good look down my dress. It worked because instead of being tentative he started getting bolder. I could allow myself to be really daring because I had you as a safety net. No matter what I led him to expect, at the last minute I knew that I could pull the plug and waltz off into the sunset with your arms around me. I have to admit that I pretended to myself that I really could do everything that I hinted to him because if it had not been for you I would have done it like a shot. I have never wanted a man so much in my life - even you."

A trace of a smile on my wife's lips seemed to indicate some humour in what she was about to relate. "As we reached the destination he took the plunge by telling me of a little cave that he knew about where nobody went 'It has a soft sandy floor and is completely private so we can really get to know each other,' he said. The coach had just stopped so I gave him a big smile saying 'I'd love to Colin,' and his face lit up as if he had won the jackpot. It was very cruel and maybe I was getting my own back for the way he had made me feel - I waited a moment and then said, 'The trouble is that my husband might object - unless you are inviting him too.' Colin looked at me completely bemused, asking 'What husband?' 'The one sitting three seats behind us,' I said laughing. He was enough of a sport to see the joke and laughed too. I was nearly safe, so to give Colin something to compensate for his disappointment, (also because I badly wanted to do it for myself), I ran my hand right up his leg, gave a quick squeeze and leaning towards him whispered, 'Believe me Colin - If would if I possibly could.'"

She paused for breath and I thought I could detect an ironic turn to her mouth. "I scurried off the bus before he could say anything. All that I wanted was the protection of your arms around me and I was determined not to move an inch away from you all the way round the cave. I wasn't safe though was I? You actually told me to go with him which was exactly what I desperately wanted to do. Even then I tried to argue but you weren't listening. There was an impatient look in your eyes that I have never seen before and it seemed to say, 'Do whatever you like as long as you don't bother me'. I got angry and thought it served you right if I did let Colin screw me. I know now that I was only justifying myself. On the other hand I had almost promised Colin ' I would if I could' - that is the same as saying 'I will if I can' and you had just made it possible. I pushed to the head of the queue to where he had just started talking to two other young guys and a girl. Slipping my arm though his I said, "I would like to see the other cave after all.' It was crazy - I knew exactly what we were going to do and I knew that it was terribly unfair on you but I couldn't seem to help myself."

This was getting close to the nitty gritty so not unexpectedly, Debbie need the support of a fresh cigarette before continuing. "We were walking along with the others when Colin suddenly pulled me sideways and I found we were in a very narrow passage which led upwards. After several minutes we reached the cave and I was surprised because it wasn't really that small at all. We walked across to somewhere near the far wall to where the sand on the floor seemed softer. From the moment he had pulled me away from the others I don't think we had exchanged a single word. Still without saying anything we got undressed and I lay down. Colin got on top of me and fucked me."

Her confession complete Debbie looked at me fully for the first time as she awaited my reaction. Whatever I might have said, I don't think she expected me to ask, "Has he got a big prick?" She nodded upon which I said, "Very big?" Again she answered with her head so, to make her speak I asked, "How big?" Seeming puzzled by my preoccupation, Debbie shrugged her shoulders and said in a resigned way, "A lot bigger than yours". I had intended to follow up by asking, 'Did he make you cum?', Was it good?', 'Was it better than with me?' but I didn't bother because I already knew the answers. My plan was to torment my wife by making her reveal ever more intimate details but I realised that I would be only torturing myself with that line of questioning. Now there was nothing to say so I just sat and looked at her while trying to assess exactly how I felt about what she had done.

"Honestly Dave, I can't understand it because I have never done..." she started to say but then stopped in confusion, her face going bright red.

"What have you never done," I said, smiling slightly at her discomfiture.

"I was going to say that I have never done anything like this before but it's a lie because I have. I had completely forgotten about it until this moment." She looked around as if seeking a way to escape, seeming more upset about what she now had to reveal than she had in relating the afternoon's infidelity. "About three years ago when you went abroad for three days with your firm, I went out one night with a married girlfriend from work. Somewhere along the line we hooked up with a guy that she knew and his mate. They bought us a whole lot of drinks and we finished up at her house - her husband was away somewhere as well. There was more drinking, she was necking her chap and after a time he was sucking her breasts. I was pretty drunk and it seemed important not to seem stuck up, so I let the bloke I was with put his hand inside my blouse and I rubbed his thigh, touching his cock but not actually playing with it. There seemed nothing wrong with a bit of heavy petting. Then it became obvious that she was going to finish up in bed with her chap and that was too much for me so I pulled her into the kitchen and told her so."

Even as she spoke Debbie was shaking her head ruefully at the memory. "Sandra said that I was stupid and asked what I thought you would be up to in Germany. Then she went on to say that the secret of dealing with a husband's unfaithfulness was to get your revenge in first. I remembered when you first joined the firm you told me about someone in your office going on one of these trips. You said that if his wife got even a hint of what he got up to, she would have him in the divorce court without his feet touching the ground. In my confused state, I decided that Sandra was right. In the bedroom the man was so inebriated that I had to put the condom on his dick for him and then he had no sooner got it inside me than it was all over. Next thing he is fast asleep so I ring for a taxi and go home. It all seemed something and nothing so I forgot all about it until just now."

My wife was now looking at me with real distress in her eyes having revealed herself to be a tart rather than having yielded to a moments overpowering infatuation. I smiled in what I hoped was a reassuring way because the time had come to unburden myself. "Sandra was right because I did get up to no good in Germany. "

I felt almost light hearted because in a strange way, hearing now about my wife's earlier infidelity let me accept the new one somewhat easier. To explain this inverted psychology I will tell of an unrelated occurrence. At an auction, a vase that I thought to be perfect was knocked down to me for a ridiculously small amount. Filled with elation I was unloading that and other purchases from my car when I clumsily knocked a small chip from the rim. Using super-glue, I stuck the fragment back in position. There was some gratification in noting that the break was almost undetectable but I was still despondent that the bargain perfection was destroyed. Subsequently examining my work under a magnifying glass, I was surprised to find that the vase had suffered similar damage at some time in the past and had been as efficaciously repaired. This made all the difference. I had paid a fair price for damaged goods that were still very pleasing to look at and this made the result of my carelessness, neither here nor there.

Debbie was waiting for me to elucidate on my own misdemeanour, so I explained, "On the second night of the trip, they took me to a restaurant and then to a casino. After that it was a strip club where there was lap dancing. There was some touching but nothing much happened except that I drank a lot. Back at the hotel, everything was a blur and I was ready for bed but the guys got more drinks and then some girls appeared. I can remember snogging with one and squeezing her tits but then I woke up the next morning with this girl naked in bed with me. I didn't believe that I could have done anything with her and not remember. Then she woke up, put on a dress and some shoes. I turned part away as she did this so I didn't see her put on any knickers but she possibly wasn't wearing any to start with. I still thought that I was innocent but just before leaving, she kissed me on the end of my nose and said, "Nice one."

This left me with the worst case scenario of having the full guilt trip without any remembered pleasure to show for it. It has been on my conscience ever since, so you going with Colin lets me off the hook and evens the score - I am happy to let you throw in the trigger happy guy as part of the deal."

My wife looked at me with disbelief for a moment and then said, "You mean you forgive me?"

It only took one smiling nod and she was in my arms. While embracing I did reflect on the difference between male and female psychology - where my small dalliance had hung round my neck like an albatross, she had been able to put hers completely from her mind. Inevitably we quickly gravitated towards the bed. I could tell that she had already been fucked and perversely that excited me to even greater frenzy. The sex was pretty hectic and when her orgasm arrived, I had hit the bell complete with flashing lights. I cannot claim the full credit for this because I suspect that Debbie was still supercharged from having had Colin up her a couple of hours earlier.

After eating we screwed some more and there was extra ferocity to our lovemaking for the rest of the holiday. In a quiet moment the next day, Debbie took my hand and said sincerely, "I promise darling that I will never do anything like that again," - but then she gave a little laugh adding, "But if we do bump into Colin, just keep a very tight grip on me."

It is perhaps natural that I did keep a wary eye out for my wife's seducer. Several times I thought it was him only to find that I was mistaken but twice on leaving the hotel I spotted a figure in the distance that I felt certain was the youth. On another occasion when going somewhere on a bus this motor bike roared past as speed. Attracted by the noise I caught the merest glimpse of the rider but something told me that it was him.

We didn't talk again about what had happened, partly because we were having such a good time but I did think that it might come up for discussion after we had returned home. Actually I thought about it a lot and wondered if Debbie had again managed to banish it completely from her mind. I had forgiven my wife on the basis that her mini affair cancelled my own transgression but I still had not understood how Colin had persuaded her to go with him so easily. Since then the daily parade of nubile femininity with bare breasted nipples thrusting proudly at the word had subtly altered my perspective. Given a couple of hours spare, if any one of them offered herself to me, I was no longer convinced that I would refuse the opportunity.

On the penultimate full day of the holiday we had planned to visit the volcano. Someone pointed out that hiring a car was cheaper than going on the coach excursion and this is what we did. It turned out that hiring for two days was little more than paying for one so we kept the car for the last day. We had agreed a nice secluded picnic so I threw a map of the island in front of Debbie and told her to choose where we should go. She looked a little uneasy and then said, "No - you pick. It might turn out to be an absolute disaster and I don't want to do anything else to put myself in your bad books."

Laughing I concentrated on the least popular coast of the island and selected a stretch without any sign of human habitation. Heading there later, I followed a series of lanes and parked about half a mile from the sea. After walking along the cliff top for about five minutes, looking down we saw a perfect little cove. "Pity - it looks as if the only access is from the sea," I said but Debbie disputed this saying, "There is a way down a little further along."

Very doubtful I walked forward and was amazed to find the promised path leading downward. "How the hell did you know about this?" I asked.

Debbie looked blank for a moment and then said, "Surely it's the obvious place." I had to put this down to famed female intuition because to me there was nothing obvious about it at all. The path was precipitous, narrow and in places badly eroded. It got so hairy that at one point I would have given up had not my wife pressed on with some urgency but we made the beach safely after being preceded most of the way by the clatter of dislodged stones. The cove was about 200 yards wide but the fall of a section of cliff had separated the far third into a section to itself.

We walked to the-mid point and spread out the towels. As had become customary, Debbie quickly discarded the top of her bikini but surprisingly retained the lower part - I had thought that that the seclusion gave the perfect opportunity to go as nature intended. It was a delightful spot and for half an hour we lay contentedly watching the waves, watching the seabirds, enjoying the silence and soaking up the sun.

I was sitting up to open the picnic basket when I noticed movement at the point where the path led up to the cliff top. With a feeling of dismay I recognised the tall figure of Colin and wondered how he had managed to descend the cliff without us hearing him. He was walking slowly but steadily directly towards us. I glanced towards my wife to see if she had seen him and found that she was already standing, facing his approach. When he was still a few paces away, she turned and walked away to disappear between two great fallen blocks of cliff. Without even a glance at me he followed. After a moment's indecision I got up and went after them.

The gap through which they had disappeared turned out to be an oblique metre wide break leading to the far section of the beach. Lying in the middle was the discarded lower portion of Debbie's costume. I stepped over it but then got the impression that the errant pair had stopped just on the far side of the passage, so not wanting to blunder into them I retraced my steps. Instead I walked down to the sea to get round by the far end of the obstruction. As soon as I turned the corner I could see that they were already fucking. Very conscious of the peculiarity of my behaviour, I approached to within five feet of the copulating pair and sat down on a rock to watch.

I cannot say that it was jealousy that I felt. I was certainly all knotted up inside but it was not like the jealous feeling inspired by imagining her being unfaithful early in the marriage. Maybe having already seen my wife take another man's cock inside her modified my feeling on witnessing this repetition. I lit a cigarette mainly to still the trembling in my hands. They did look good together and I had to admit that he was prodigiously well hung. His body was lean and taut with a consistent tan all over. My wife was also very brown but with white marks on her hips where the bikini had tied. For a time I was fascinated at the way the muscles of his thighs and buttocks flexed as he powered into her. She was moulded against him with her breasts mashed against his chest. It seemed so bloody natural - as if it was meant to be. They seemed to have boundless energy and a very obvious physical compatibility.

Time seemed to have no meaning for them. I went through several cigarettes as they avidly explored each other's bodies - I think that had I not occupied my hands I might have masturbated for I was sporting a very painful erection. Several times during pauses and changes of position, both of them looked directly at me without seeing me - as if my image made no impact on their consciousness. They continued to fuck with increasing dedication. Debbie could certainly take it - I knew that I would never worry about hurting her again. When he finally made her cum, it got though to me because that fairground analogy was out of the window - this was a different league altogether. "Colin, Colin, Colin, fill me like you did before," she cried, "I have always needed you so much." Then making sounds like a banshee, she rode the heights of passion, thrusting herself wildly back at him and issuing shrieks of ecstasy that made my hair stand on end. He was caught up in the maelstrom, for while my wife still euphorically sobbed her lover's name he started gushing his hot seducer's semen deep into her pulsating receptive twat.

By rights they should both have flopped down for a well-earned rest but my hot little wife was apparently still firing on all cylinders. Extricating herself from under him, she squirmed round and started eagerly licking and sucking his sticky but not yet shrunken penis. Amazingly she very quickly induced a satisfying stiffness to that so recently satisfied member. I was feeling numb with sitting on a hard surface so long, so I stood and stretched my legs then squatted down on the sand even nearer to the sexual activity. Both remained oblivious to my presence.

Debbie seemed besotted with his cock, licking and sucking with a look of complete abandon on her face. During oral sex with me she frequently choked on my prick but there was no such trouble now. Although his weapon was both far longer and thicker than mine, she seemed able to swallow the whole damn thing as if she had been born to it.

At one point he decided to reciprocate and eased round until his head was between her thighs. From my viewpoint, I could not see if he was actually gobbling her spunk filled cunt or only kissing externally but he made her cum twice. Neither of these were grandstand affairs like before but I could tell from the glow that sufficed her body that he had set her juices flowing. My assumption had been that Debbie had only been getting him ready for another shag but I gradually realised from the way that she was sucking that there was a different objective. I had to admire the way that she worked on him, even appreciating the way she eased off at times to prolong the sucking pleasure. When the moment came there was a look of utter contentment on her face as his sexual fluid pumped down her throat. Even when he had stopped involuntary thrusting motions, her hand continued to milk the remainder. Seeing my wife in such bliss was another moment of real pain for me. Debbie was insatiable for even when it was all over, her pink wet tongue searched her lips, savouring every drop that it found.

They sat up until they were side by side but turned to face. Eyes filled with devotion, they gazed at each other, both with one hand tenderly caressing the face of the other. I could watch the sex objectively, (OK - admittedly with more than a little vicarious pleasure), but this was too much. This smacked too much of love and any emotion more than animalistic sex threatened me. Abruptly, I jumped up and strode back to where I had left the picnic basket. Extracting a chicken drumstick I gnawed it half-heartedly and then threw it away deciding that I was in no mood for food. Coffee was a different matter so I poured myself a generous mug full and supplemented it with a cigarette to still my inner turmoil.