A Summer Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

As I flicked away the cigarette butt, I saw that the two lovers were now frolicking naked in the sea, splashing, running, laughing and falling. It looked idyllic. If they had been any young couple, I could have smiled condescendingly and felt happy for them but the fact that the female was my wife and he a young Aussi upstart, somehow spoiled my appreciation of the picture. Why was it that I could accept them fucking as something of no real account but watching the pair engaged in innocent pleasures seemed to tear me apart?

Bored with playing in the surf, they chased each other back up the beach and disappeared from sight. Almost immediately, very obvious sounds and words told me that they were screwing again. Sadly I stood and went to the far end of the beach, where the path led back up to the cliff top. An hour before I had happily watched his thick glistening shaft plunder Debbie's quivering cunt like a rapidly moving well oiled piston and yet now I was unable to bear even the sounds of passion emanating from my wife's throat. For a very long time I contented myself with skimming suitable pebbles across the approaching waves. When the area around started to become denuded of flat pebbles I started glancing both at my watch and at the other end of the cove hoping for signs of life. They were an inordinately long time and yet now I felt I would be unable to invade their private area even if my life depended upon it. Thirsty and at a loss what to do I returned to the picnic basket.

There were no sounds of sex so I poured myself another coffee and enjoyed a cigarette. When that was finished I was going to light another but, concerned at how few were left in the packet decided against. I remained seated with nothing to occupy either my hands or my mind but as long as there was no sexual audio to drive me away I wanted to stay where I was, convinced that Debbie at least, must make a reappearance soon. Still the minutes trailed past. I glanced at my watch and then at the Thermos containing one remaining cup of coffee, actually contemplating taking a very mean revenge but was saved from this spiteful action by my wife finally emerging from between the two great blocks of stone. She was once more wearing the lower portion of her bikini. Debbie came up and calmly lay down in exactly the same position she had been in when Colin first appeared. "I have saved some coffee for you," I told her.

She thanked me and then, looking round as if in surprise at the tide and sky, she said, "Hasn't the time gone fast?"

The whole thing was surreal. At that moment I could not believe it and felt sure that everything must have happened in my imagination. Muttering that I would only be a moment, I jumped up and ran through to the other part of the beach. I was not intending to confront Colin but I desperately needed to know how he had managed to appear so silently. He was nowhere to be seen and yet there was not a single place in that small section of beach where he could have concealed himself. However there was evidence that he had been there because I could see the perfect indentations formed by my wife's bottom where his weight had forced her down into the soft sand.

I returned faced with an even greater puzzle. As I resumed my seat, Debbie asked, "Has he gone?"

"So you do know what you have been doing for the past three hours?"

"Yes - I've been shagging Colin again," she replied happily. Then she looked at me and said, "I don't know why you disappeared like that when you know I am helpless while he is around."

"I did not disappear," I said emphatically. "I was sitting closer than we are now, watching while you were doing it with him."

"Really - I didn't see you," she said with genuine surprise. "Then why didn't you say something?"

That floored me. I could not give her an answer because I had none to give. After a long pause I said lamely, "You seemed to be enjoying yourself so much, it seemed a shame to spoil it."

"I was, I was," she agreed enthusiastically. "It was wonderful - really wonderful." There was no response I could give to that so I let a silence develop between us. Debbie broke it by saying, "You know, I have the weirdest feeling that I have done it before."

"You have," I assured her bitterly," - in that fucking cave last week."

"No, I don't mean that. I feel that I have done it with him before on this little bit of beach. It was all so familiar. I can almost remember when but it's like a dream when you have just woken up."

It seemed that Debbie's appetite was unimpaired for she dived into the picnic basket hungrily. After several minutes during which she concentrated on eating she said with a touch of surprise, "You haven't eaten much."

"I wasn't hungry," I said.

"I wish you'd mentioned that before we sat out then I would not have brought so much," she said reprovingly. The amazing thing about my wife's attitude was that she seemed completely unconscious of having done anything wrong. In one way I suppose that in this was healthy. It is also understandable if she genuinely believed that I had condoned her uninhibited promiscuity - and some may argue that by taking no action to stop it, that indeed was what I had done. Before leaving the beach I decided to make no further reference to it unless she did.

My mind was preoccupied with working out exactly what had happened. I am too logical a person to easily accept that for Debbie this was some kind of time warp experience during which she relived part of a previous life. Cynically I would point out that Colin probable kept an eye on our hotel hoping to get another opportunity alone with her. He could easily have tracked us going to the picnic on his motorbike and knowledge of all the secret places on the island gained during his childhood could explain his appearance and subsequent disappearance from the cove. That said, there are certain elements to the events of the afternoon that are not capable of such easy explanation.

Touching my wife as I helped her back up the cliff path I could not help reflecting on all that had happened to her body since I had last laid my hand upon her. Back at the hotel, we spent a very quiet evening. For much of the time there was a pensive, even dreamy expression on my wife's face. When we were in bed, in direct contrast to the earlier seduction, I felt absolutely no desire for her. This was probably as well because Debbie had quickly rolled over signalling a disinclination for sex - she was almost certainly both tired and sore after the way he had exuberantly powered his oversized roll of rigid flesh into her.

Once having returned home we never did refer to Colin although several times she seemed on the point of speaking when I felt sure that she had been thinking about him. Our sex life returned to normal, in fact I can honestly say that it was better after the holiday than before - and that is really saying something. All the same, something has gone out of the marriage. Although I am certain that she has remained faithful to me, I suspect that my trust has been irrevocably damaged and I also think that Debbie is now aware of a dimension to life beyond me. During the nine months since we returned from Greece, Debbie thrashing about in the middle of a very sexual dream has waked me on three occasions - the blatant body posture and movement leaving no doubt about the happenings in her mind. Even worse was the time when, having taken her to the height of passion, I had the mortification of hearing her call out his name and not my own.

It is getting round to the time for deciding this years holiday destination. I have no wish to ever go anywhere Greece again but on returning from work the other day I found her with an ominous pile of holiday brochures - from three different travel agents, they were all for the Cyclades. I have the fear that if I do not agree to her choice, Debbie will reactivate the suggestion that we take separate holidays.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers