A Summer with the McCoys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough...but he's not your only option, you know?"

Sarah took my hands in hers and began to get excited. "Are you asking me to fuck, Jim McCoy?"

I squeezed her hands in response. "If you're up for it. Is anyone else home?"

"No, Dad's on business and Mom's at work. And Sylvia moved out awhile ago..."

"Then take your skirt off and let's get to it!" I couldn't believe I was about to give it to this neighbor girl, having been deep in my sister's asshole only hours ago. Speaking of which, I realized I was going to have to save my fluids for later. Also, judging by the history of this family's fertility, I was a bit reluctant to blow my load in her.

She wiggled her cute butt over to the living room and sat on the couch. "Is there something you want me to do?" she asked as she started rubbing her thighs.

"What do you want to learn?"

"Fucking!"

"Why don't we ease into that," I suggested. "How about I go down on you first. Have you ever had someone else give you an orgasm?"

She shook her head no, embarrassed.

"It's ok. Have you played with yourself before?"

"Mhmm," she cooed.

"And you've gotten yourself off?"

"Mhmmmmmmm," she gestured for me to come over to her, and I got on my knees in front of the couch. I put my arms under her thighs and started to slowly kiss her thighs, working my way down from the knees to her crotch. "Oh Jim, that's wonderful!" I looked up and saw her with her head rolled back, eyes squeezed shut as I started to tease her cunt.

"Just you wait..." I slowly started to brush my tongue along the labia, teasing and pulling as she started to shift back and forth and get comfortable. "Mmm, your cunt smells delicious," I commented.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, do you mind if I taste it?" I asked coyly.

"Not at all!" I ran the flat edge of my tongue across her cooch, savoring the juices that were now starting to drip out of it. She moaned as I started lapping up the sweet savory flavors of her twat. I flicked my tongue up and down, wondering what it was about a stranger's vagina that tasted so good. "Jim, pleeeease don't stop!"

I smiled as I ran my tongue up to her clit and started circling it. "Ooooh," she squealed in delight as I started increasing the speed and force. "Jim, that's so much...better than...when I do it...myself..."

She was having a hard time talking, and I noticed her starting to play with her tits. Her hands were under her t-shirt, but I assumed she was starting to tweak and pinch her nipples. She shuddered as I felt her toes girl as I ran my tongue up and down the length of her cunt.

"Do you like having me lick your cunt?"

"Oh yeahhh, this is greatttt!"

"It tastes so fucking good, I can't believe it." She wrapped her legs around my neck, pulling my face closer against her cunt.

"Then lick it all baby, lick me dry!" I moaned as she ground my face harder against her cunt. "Taste every drop of my cunt baby!"

The dirty talk was driving me crazy as I realized that I'd stumbled upon another nympho goldmine. I had no problems eating a girl out before, and this girl was making me fall in love with it. Every lick, every bob of the head, and my mouth and nose were filled with the fresh, delicious aroma of her sex. I felt my jaw lock up as I rolled my head a bit lower and snaked my tongue inside of her.

"Oh Jim," she wriggled as I felt her getting uncomfortable, "go back to what you were doing before." I nodded and went back to lapping at her clit. She released her legs' grasp around my neck. Her legs widened and I recognized that she must be getting close.

"Are you going to cum soon?"

"Yesss," she moaned. I felt her grab the sides of my head and lift it up to look into my eyes. "Please baby, get me off!" I nodded and looked down at the pink flower staring back at me. I dove in, tongue first. I was thrashing, circling, sucking, nibbling, and going to down on her budding little clit. Before I knew it, she was rolling her head back with her eyes squeezed shut. She bit her lip as she dug her nails into my back, her hips tensing as the orgasm built up. With a sudden gasp, she clenched harder and dug her nails deeper, letting out a moan and breathing heavily as she exploded in a short and intense orgasm.

I slowed down my licking as she came down, aware that her entire pussy must be sensitive at that point. I stood up and wiped the cunt juice dripping from my face, smiling at her. "Did you like that?"

"Hell yes! Now I know what Vicky was so excited about all this time."

"Well, whenever you're free and the house is empty, you can just call me over!" I admired Sarah's body as she started to pull her skirt up. She had the creamiest thighs that I just wanted to bury my face between all day long. I couldn't fathom a more heavenly spot for my face than nestled in the pubic mound of this vixen.

"I sure will! How's tomorrow sound, I think you'll need to come back to fix that waterheater."

"I think I will," I winked. Taking the hint, I grabbed my toolbelt and started for the door. "Hey Sarah, I know it goes without saying, but nobody knows about this, ok?"

"Not even Vicky?"

"Not even Vicky."

"But, we tell each other everything," she pouted. "If she kept things from me, we wouldn't even have gotten to do that!"

"Fine," I gave in. "But only Vicky. And tomorrow I'm coming here to fuck that little cunt of yours, so you'd better be ready."

"Oh I'll be ready." I opened the door and turned to say goodbye to her in the doorway.

"Well, I'll see you around this time tomorrow then."

"I won't be able to stop thinking about it," she grinned. "Maybe somepoint once I've learned how to handle your cock we can have Vicky over too?"

I almost blew my load in my pants at the thought of a threesome with Vicky and Sarah at the same time. "Yeah, but only once you've had a few rides."

Sarah winked and closed the door, and I started to swagger home. I was suddenly feeling a lot less stressed about my situation.

12