A Summer with the McCoys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
296 Followers

I must have moved, because I saw Vicky's eyes widen as she leaned forward and looked right at me. She was squinting to see who I was. Bella was too busy lapping at her sister's cunt to notice that I'd been discovered. Rather than alarm Vicky, who was probably feeling very vulnerable, I jumped out from behind my vantage point and put my finger to my mouth, telling her to be quiet. Vicky realized that I'd brought Bella to her and smiled at me.

"Ohhhhh, Bella." Vicky moaned and lifted her sister's head up to look her in the eye. "That feels really good." Bella smiled and tried to go back to it. "Usually I put my fingers in at this point though, I can't get off without having them inside of me."

"Well, I can do that too." Bella began to pump two fingers into Vicky's tight cunt and resumed licking around the clit. Vicky started taking sharp breaths and looked at me, raising her eyebrows at me to do something. What the hell was I going to say to make this seem natural to Bella?

"JIM!" Vicky shouted with fake surprise. Bella whipped her head around and saw me there, cock at full mast, her mouth dripping with Vicky's sweet nectar.

"I..." I stuttered to buy myself time. "I was going to come pick you up so you didn't have to walk home. Bella, what's happening?"

"Just showing our sister the ropes, bro." She grinned a wet grin and motioned with her head, "Come on over here." I slowly sauntered to my sisters, dick swinging in the cool air conditioning. "Vicky, have you ever seen a penis before?"

"No," she giggled. It was tough to contain our secret at this point. "But Jim's sure looks nice."

"Do you think you could get off with that inside of you?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said with a cute voice that was way too fake. "It's waaaay bigger than my fingers."

"Well he'll be gentle, right Jim?" I couldn't believe Bella was buying this. I slowly waddled to position my cock in front of Vicky's pussy, my pants still around my ankles.

"Of course, sis." We decided to put on a show for Bella, who took a step back and started to fondle her tit with her left hand while her other hand wandered down to her clit. "I'll be very gentle with our little baby of a sister."

"Hey, I'm 18 you jerRRRRRRRK," her voice jumped as I plunged my cock into her. "You said you'd be gentle!"

I started pumping a nice rhythm out, leaning forward for leverage. My head was right next to Vicky's, so I whispered, "She doesn't know that we've been fucking, pretend this is the first time."

"I gathered," she whispered back. "Oh god Jim, this feels SO GREAT!" Her exaggeration pissed me off.

"Easy there, you already got the Emmy," I whispered angrily.

"Jeeeez Jim, this must be the BIGGEST cock in the WORLD!" She was toying with me, and I heard Bella laugh between her moans behind us.

"That's it, you little cunt," I whispered and grabbed her hips for leverage. With all of my strength I started pounding her cunt. Each stroke punished her little pubic bone, and I made sure to bring my full force into her as every inch of my cock speared the deepest depths of her little cavern.

"FUCK JIM," she cried genuinely. "GOD DAMN THAT'S SO GOOOOOOODDDDDD!"

I continued slamming, hearing Bella start to let out a gutteral moan behind us. "Fuck her Jim, fuck your little sister!"

Vicky's pussy gripped me, the depth of my strokes appreciating the strength of her muscles as she raked every inch of my cock as I pulled in and out of her. "JIM I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG"

"Me tooooooooooooo," Bella chimed in.

The sound of both of my sisters reaching climax was too much to handle. With my pants around my ankles, and my dick up to the hilt in my sister's pussy, I looked up and thanked the Lord as I shot splash after incestuous splash into Vicky's pussy. Bella collapsed against the snack stand and slid to the ground in a heap. Vicky fought to catch her breath as I removed my dick, letting it shrink back to its normal size.

"Good show, old boy." Vicky said playfully as she waggled her legs open and shut. "And you too, sister."

animus87
animus87
296 Followers
12