A Summer's Breeze Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing what he was doing, Jill pulled the shirt to her chin. "You want to see auntie's titties? You want to watch them move as you fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah!" Donnie said, locking onto her breasts.

"They're all natural too," Jill moaned. She grabbed the pair and tried to hold them still. "Not fake like that slut next door."

"They're beautiful," Donnie gasped. "I want to fuck them."

"You do, do you? You want to slide that thick piece of meat between my tits and cum all over my face?"

Hearing his once proper aunt talk dirty encouraged him even more. "Yeah," he said, grabbing her upper arms, using them to squeeze her breasts together.

"Later, right now you need to finish what you're doing."

Being denied access, frustrated Donnie. He took it out on her and began fucking her harder.

"That's it! HARDER!" Jill screamed. "OOOOHHHHHH FFUUUUUUCK!" The strength of her nephew's thrusts mixed with his unbridled energy, switched her impending orgasm into overdrive. She could feel it rising, spreading across her body. "KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Donnie sped up.

Jill let out a loud guttural, feral moan as her orgasm hit. Her body convulsed from the intense pleasure. All she could do was ride the wave and let out a moaned "Fuck."

Donnie saw her cumming and pulled his cock out. He watched her spasm. His cock beat up and down in rhythm with the blood pumping through his veins.

Slowly, Jill came back to reality. The first thing she noticed was that her nephew's thick log wasn't inside her anymore. She let out a sad moan at the empty feeling, hoping he wasn't finished. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Donnie was still kneeled between her legs; his cock glistened with her juices.

As he watched his Aunt Jill come down from her orgasm, he grabbed hold of the slick, spongy head of his cock and started massaging the organ. Each squeeze sent up a volt of pleasure.

Jill watched her nephew pleasure himself. What was so dirty and wrong earlier in the morning felt so right now. She gave him a small smile and crooked a finger at him, beckoning him back in.

Donnie returned the lust filled smile and shook his head. In a sudden movement he grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her stomach.

Surprised, Jill looked back at him. She saw and felt his hands massaging her ass and it scared her. There was no way she could get his thick cock up her rear.

"You're not going to..." she trailed, her voice tinged with fear.

"Not today," he said, confident that this wasn't a one-time fuck.

Without saying another word, Donnie pushed her onto her knees. Getting on his feet and squatting behind her, he aimed his steely dick back towards her snatch. She saw what he was doing and grabbed the head, helping him back inside of her.

Once he felt his head enter her and split her lips, Donnie didn't wait and thrust his entire length back in.

"OOOOH, FUCK!" Jill cried, at the second sudden intrusion. "Jesus Christ, Donnie! You don't stop do you?"

"Stop? We're just getting started," he said, pulling his cock halfway out.

He pushed her head down into his pillow and pushed his cock back in.

The pillow muffled Jill's screams of pleasure. "MMMMMFFFF!" she cried.

In the superior position, Donnie held her down and fucked her harder than he had before. She had cum; now it was time for him to get his.

"You've got such a nice pussy, Aunt Jill," he said while thrusting. "I'm going to enjoy getting in here again."

Between all the thrusts and her head being pushed down, Jill couldn't think straight. She could feel another orgasm approaching and reached back to her clit.

Donnie felt her fingernails on his balls as fucked her. She tickled the heavy pair as she diddled herself.

He sped up giving his aunt his cock faster and harder. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Where do you want it?" he said, lifting her head up so she could answer.

"In my mouth," she answered. "Please! I want to swallow it!"

Knowing that she wanted to drink his load sent Donnie over the edge. He yanked his cock out of her pussy. Jill flipped herself around and scooted under his cock.

Seeing her under him, mouth agape in preparation, was too much. He aimed his cock towards her mouth and jerked. Like lava rising from a volcano, Donnie's cum erupted from him and into his aunt's mouth.

Shot after shot of creamy cum spewed into Jill's mouth. It covered her waiting tongue, spurted onto her lips and a rope shot across her cheek. She gulped it down as quick as she could. His cum was sweet tasty with a little bit of tang.

Finally he finished. She licked her lips and swallowed one last time, getting the last spurt into her in stomach. When she was done, Jill opened her mouth and showed him that she had gulped it all down.

Donnie reached down and caressed her hair. He had never seen, or guessed that, his aunt was so slutty. "Fuck, that was good," he said.

"It was," Jill agreed, taking his cockhead into her mouth. She sucked it clean, trying to pull out whatever was left over.

Donnie stood over her, reveling in the feeling. Having just cum, his head was extremely sensitive. Bolts of pleasure shot through his entire body. But it was too much and he had to pull away. "Holy crap, that's intense."

"Mmmmm, isn't it though?" she said, flopping back onto the bed.

Donnie stepped off the bed and rummaged around for a pair of boxers. Having cum twice today and several times the night before, he was at his limit. Even with his sexy aunt lying naked on the bed, wiping her cum sprayed cheeks wasn't enough to harden him again. It seemed he had reached his limit.

"I've got to get the stuff out of your car," he said, pulling on the boxers. "Do you regret it? D you regret fucking your nephew?"

"You're going to ask me that now?" she said, suddenly aware of her nakedness. Back to reality, she pulled the covers up over her body. "Real fucking smooth, Donnie."

Goddammit, Donnie thought. "I just..."

"Just get out and go get the stuff out of my car. We can talk later."

Confused, he grabbed a pair of shorts and walked out of the room. Jill sat there alone thinking.

What came over me? she thought, as a cool breeze came in through the window, whispering through her hair.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There are plans for many more to come. If you liked it please feel free to comment below and mark it as a favorite. If you didn't like it, please comment below and offer suggestions for improvement. Thank you.

12