A Super Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept one of my wrists and tugged me along to her bedroom, and it was the first I'd seen it. Like the rest of the place, it was somewhat spartan with only its king sized bed, dresser, and boxes piled up in a corner. I wasn't here to admire the furniture, however. She pulled me to the bed and simply pointed as she went to the stereo on her dresser. Like a tamed pup I hopped in bed, shirtless with anticipation. I leaned back with my arms behind my head, resting on the pillows that kept me half propped up.

"I've seen you catch glances, and try to not stare," she started, "so I just wanted you to be able to enjoy yourself for a little bit first."

She had put a new CD in the stereo, picked a track and walked to the foot of the bed to start her show. Something slow and dirty started on that stereo, a hard beat with a pulsing steady rhythm, wordless and perfect for this. She started by caressing herself over her clothes, her hands roaming from her backside to her ribs and finally cupping and spreading out over her massive bosom. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes closed, she was feeling the music as her hips swayed back a forth.

She moved to her jeans, and unbuttoned each button in time with the rhythm of the song, briefly exposing some white lace panties to me before turning around and moving her ass back and forth in perfect time. She rolled the jeans down and started to bend over, giving me the front row view of her amazing behind, round and muscular all at the same time. As the jeans came off I could see the beautiful toned contours of her legs as they moved gently out of each leg of the accursed pants. I felt my own jeans tighten, and cursed them too, but decided not to interrupt this wonderful sight.

She turned around and, kicking the jeans away gently, looked up to see my face and smiled at me. Any trace of her unease was lost as she apparently found some relief in my stunned expression. She never lost the beat as her lace trimmed boy shorts hugged her hips while she swayed. She looked at me deeper and she bit her lip. All at once her sweater was on the floor, her hair the tiniest bit mussed, and my eyes widened further at her matching white lace bra which were covering the largest breasts I'd ever seen. Her chest was heaving up and down from her anticipatory breaths.

I think my mouth was already open as she darted up the bed to probe my mouth with her tongue. Her breasts pressed into my chest as she straddled my leg, her thigh pushing against my hardness. My hands ran all over her shoulders, back, and finally grabbing that wonderful ass by sliding my hands underneath her panties and help her grind on my leg. She moaned into my mouth, and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. My pants tightened to a painful degree.

I moved my kisses to her neck and fumbled my hands back upward to the clasp of her bra. She pushes down on my shoulders to sit up, and smiles at me as she does it herself. "Just faster this way," she tells me as she undoes her underwear and throws it aside, carelessly. I myself find every care in taking in her nonchalance. Loosed before me are the most perfect breasts in the world. They are massive, to be certain, but somehow sit perfectly proportional and firm on her tall well-toned frame, seemingly never needing the support once offered them. Her buds stood erect atop perfect rosy pink areolas.

I met her eyes, and she smiled again, almost embarrassed. "Well, there's the show," she said.

I sat up, never averting my gaze, and kissed her fully. Not with desire, need, or lust, but with care. Our arms enveloped each other as I picked her up to turn her on her back so I had full access on top of her. Our kiss broke with our eyes open and locked to each other, her expression uncertain, yet longing. I dove southward, running my hands along her sides barely tracing along the edges of her breasts, until I reached her well defined stomach. I traced my hands and lips over it gently, slowly working my way down to the top of her panties and then moving to her inner thighs. Her panties were soaked and the scent was intoxicating. I ran my finger along the edges of her panties, tracing along her outer lips.

She breathed heavy with lust and frustration, and I took the hint. No sense in continual teasing, not now at least. I leaned back and removed her lacy lingerie, and continued my exploration. Her pussy was clean shaven, and intensely wet. I licked her wetness, from the bottom of her slit to the top, pausing to probe into her canal and lap up more of her juice, before I reached my prize. I kissed her clit with a gentle suck into my mouth, my tongue frenching her nub fluidly. She sharply breathed inward, clamping my head between her legs and holding my head by the hair with both her hands. I reached my middle finger into her vagina, pumping slowly but forcefully, putting pressure inside her canal while my hand repeatedly rocked her whole body back and forth.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She said over and over as I kept up my steady formula for her pleasure. "Don't stop, don't...ever...." she almost continued as I flipped my wrist and curled that middle finger forward to stimulate her G-spot. She screamed out, the pressure on my head increasing from all sides as her body shivered and quaked with wave after wave of orgasm, juices flowing over my hand.

Her breathing eventually slowed, and I moved myself to lay beside her, my moistened hand still gently petting and caressing her spot. Her eyes were closed, one arm on her forehead, the other resting on her breast. She turned her head to look at me and smiled as she sighed, "That was...amazing. Thank you."

Moments of relaxation passed as her bosom heaved up and down with heavy breaths as she came down from her high. Eventually she turned to me and looked me up and down. She reached for my crotch and her eyes widened at my still-clothed lower half. "Unfair. This will not do," she said as she very quickly had my jeans unbuttoned, unzipped, and off, with shoes and socks to boot. All that was left was my boxer briefs, to which she said, "If I'm naked then you are too." I had them off the next instant, my constraint relieved. Almost.

She knelt beside me and grabbed my member lightly, casually stroking it with one hand as she moved to lay next to me so she could kiss me tenderly. This was her time to graze her lips down my body. She started with my neck, then moved to my shoulder and down my arm, and then moved her head to rest on my chest, so she could look down at her handiwork.

She sat up, still stroking my cock, and looked at me and said, "If there's anything...special you like, you just let me know."

"I think right now everything's just fine," I smiled at her in return. "You just do as you please, because I'm sure I'll like whatever it is you have planned."

"I hope so, I really do," she said as she leaned down toward my pelvis. She began by licking my shaft from root to tip from every angle, moistening it in its entirety, her hands free now. Then she took just the head in her mouth, and gently licked the pre-cum off the end. She tilted her head slightly, looked up at me, and smiled right before she went back down on me taking my entire length on the first go. I could feel the tightness of her throat wrap around me as she dove back down and up over and over so incredibly quickly, her head bobbing up and down with vigor and ease. The pressure and pleasure were so intense that my head lolled back and I moaned. I don't know how long it lasted but if she kept it up any longer I was sure to release. As if she knew, she took one last long slow drag off my dick and moved a hand back to it to gently caress it once again.

"Do you not like tits?" She asked in an almost purely conversational way.

I was stunned, to say the least. For one, that she had stopped the most amazing blowjob I'd ever had so suddenly, and secondly for a question so ridiculous. "What?" I asked, my face twisted with confusion.

"Well you've barely touched them, and they are kinda hard to not notice," she said with a sigh of uncertainty.

"I think they're magnificent," I exclaimed. "I think they're possibly the most perfect breasts in all of history."

"So, why..."

"Give me a sec to think straight," I said as I sat up, my eyes level with hers. "They're beautiful, just like the rest of you, but I didn't want to obsess over them because I'm sure that's what you're used to." She averted her eyes, looking up. I knew I hit a nugget of truth there, so I brought my hand to her cheek, pulling her eyes back to meet mine. "I probably shouldn't have ignored them, but I just wanted you to know that I think you're more than just your amazing boobs. You're amazing, period. All of you, every part." I moved my hand through her hair around to the back of her head and pulled her close to kiss her lightly.

She responded with passion, her lips ravaging mine. She pulled my hand to place it on her breast, her soft flesh goosebumped and warming under my touch. I cupped it as best I could, my hand gently kneading the side and bottom.

I laid her on her back, our lips connected the whole time, and straddled her waist. I sat up, and moved my hands to each breast, pushing them together. She smiled and closed her eyes, her hands caressing my back and legs. I leaned in and took her right nipple in my mouth, sucking gently, and playing over the tip with my tongue. Her back arched, pressing her chest harder into my mouth, and she moaned. I moved myself off her waist, so I could reach a hand back down to her sex as I moved my mouth over to her left nipple. I stroked her lower lips with my fingers and easily slid two into her wetness and moved my thumb to massage her clit. She moved in toward me, cradling next to me, her hand guiding my head over her breasts. She squirmed and shuddered next to me as I suckled on her breasts and caressed her wetness.

"I want you inside me," she whispered in my ear.

My heart leapt as I pulled back to look at her. My beautiful Karen had looked up at me with want, biting her lip again. I smiled back, and turned my head to look for my pants and protection.

"Now," she said. I looked to the side again and almost stammered, but she sat up and kissed me. "It's okay, it's safe. Please trust me."

She laid back down and I wasted no time hovering over her and guiding my cock to her entrance. She was so dripping wet that when I pushed in it slid to the hilt right away. Karen gasped and pressed herself even harder into me. We stayed that way for a moment as she tightened over and over again on my cock, pulling my body in close with her arms and holding me to her. I used my hips to grind into her as I nuzzled her neck. Her pulsing muscles squeezed her hot juice all around my shaft, and I practically came right there.

"You feel fantastic," she breathed as she started gyrating her pelvis the tiniest bit, stroking my cock. I took the hint and began pumping slowly but forcefully, as I had done with my finger a short while ago. Her arms pushed her breasts together as she ran her hands over my chest and back, and it made her tits press together up toward me as they bounced up and down with each raw thrust of mine. I seized the opportunity and leaned in to suck on her nipple as I used my thumb and forefinger to caress and pinch the other. As I kept the rhythm going I timed every third stroke with a small nibble with my teeth, which elicited a loud moan from deep within her.

I felt the beginnings of release but I didn't want this to be over just yet, so I slid in fully and ground my pelvic bone into her clit as I looked up to see her looking down at me with ecstasy, mouth open and eyelids half closed. I kissed her hard, and she wrapped her arms around my head and shoulders hard, pulling me to her tightly in a vice-like grip, our tongues almost fighting for each other's mouths.

She pulled apart for a moment as I continued to grind away. "Are you close?" She asked in an almost desperate tone, worry on her brow.

"I was, I'll be good in a sec," I told her.

"I want you to, whenever you feel it, it's okay," she said sympathetically. "You already took care of me, it's okay. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel." She sat up with us still embraced in every way and tipped us over so I was on my back, her straddling me. The sight of her tousled blond hair framing her face of concentration, her breasts thrusting forward and back as she continued to grind herself on me, was simply breathtaking. Then she started moving up and down my shaft while still kneeling, yet getting full strokes nonetheless, and I breathed again, sharply inward, the feeling incredible. She was so wet and tight and hot all at once wrapped around me. I grabbed her hips to try and slow her down, because this would be over too soon if she continued like this.

She knew what I was trying to do, but was overpowering me and she knew that too. She said with a smirk, "Come for me, baby," as she increased the pace slightly, moaning and grabbing her chest.

I used every ounce of focus I possessed to not come right there, so I closed my eyes and matched her downward thrusts with upward thrusts of my own. She almost squeaked in pleasure. Keeping concentration on that was tough enough, but I tried to make sure she would come with me by reaching down to her clit with my thumb and casually rubbing a circular pattern over it.

She cried out, shuddering, and fell forward toward me bracing herself up with her hands. She had discontinued her movement, which left me thrusting up into her, massaging her clit, and now with her gigantic breasts in my face, kissing and licking every inch of those as well. Her moans escalated as I continued our rhythm, her eyes wide shut.

My noble intentions were cut short though, as I couldn't continue all this without that feeling of release demanding satisfaction. I powered into her several more times, moaning loudly as I started to shoot load after load into her, my manhood pulsing over and over into her hot sex. She felt this release and began to thrust back as I came, a slow high pitched noise coming from her. I could feel her tighten down over and again, milking my cock for all its worth as her own fluids wept liberally over my abdomen. I kept rubbing her clit to keep her orgasm going, and she continued to squeeze my cock inside her as I touched her, until she collapsed on my chest in a pure exhaustion borne of pleasure as we remained joined and she began to kiss me, slowly, passionately.

She broke off the kiss with a light laugh, "I didn't think I could go again after what you did the first time."

"Well I saw you enjoying yourself so much, I didn't want to stop," I laughed with her.

She moved to lay next to me, arms still enveloping me, and snuggled close. "I'm still enjoying myself," she murmured. "So don't."

I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes, and slowly stroked her hair as she drifted to sleep, and I dozed away shortly after.

---------

When I woke, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the trees were dancing, the...endorphins still very much in place. At least, it felt like it. In fact, the sun had yet to rise, and neither had Karen. It was well past seven o'clock, and I knew I had to get to work in very short order.

She was still wrapped up in my arms, spooning. The smell of her hair was enough to make me stay in bed all day, my hands on her naked skin giving life to my already half hard member. It seems as soon as I stirred she woke up slowly, and turned to meet my eyes.

"And a very good morning to you," she said as she turned over, my length rubbing and poking her as she moved. She kissed me tenderly.

"Indeed it is," I sighed. "But I have to get up for work-" She slid her arms around me and pulled me into her embrace, her leg wrapped around my hips, her mouth tasting my neck. "-eventually." I was desirably helpless. I let my hands explore down her back, and reached around to tease her slit. I found it already dripping wet. "Wow," I muttered as I gently rubbed into her pussy.

"I think I was dreaming about how much I enjoyed last night when I woke up, and here you were lying next to me already...ready," she said as she rolled on top of me, the whole of her torso resting on me, her large breasts pressing against my chest, her lips then finding mine, our tongues lazily exploring each other.

She began to move her hips in a thrusting motion, rubbing her wet pussy lips up and down the length of my upturned dick as it lay against my abs. She moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed. I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest, and moved my hands to squeeze and hold her ass.

"I love it when you touch me," she breathed. "You make me feel so good."

I wanted to show her better than good, I thought to myself. I cupped her bottom with my hand and helped her motion to slide along my cock, and moved my other hand to the back of her head, running my fingers up and through her hair.

"You make my everything feel amazing," I said as I looked into her eyes. At once I pulled up her butt with my hand and shifted my hips down, and thrust back up to her, sheathing my cock completely in her instantly and holding it there.

"Ohhhhhhh ahhhhh!" she cried out, her expression surprised and then twisted in pleasure. She continued rocking her hips, pumping my cock inside her. I could feel her wetness drizzling down my shaft more and more with each movement, the warmth of our intimate embrace making me grow hot under the sheets. She held me tightly as I joined her motion, my hips meeting her motion, intensifying our sensation. It was slow, deliberate, and deep. Every push inside her was greeted with an intense tightness that pulled on my cock giving me a shudder of bliss.

She sat up slightly, and sped her movement up. Her eyes were closed, but she found the back of my head and pulled it to her freed breasts. I grabbed both her mounds and pushed them together as I moved back and forth between each nipple, licking, sucking, nibbling, pulling.

My endurance went away all at once as she sped up even more, now bouncing up and down on my cock, the juices sopping between and below us making noise as we met each time. I looked up to see her head thrown back, and I could tell she was close, but I simply couldn't last.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." was all I could get out before I felt the spasming release begin to course through me. I felt her twitch on top of me as I pumped a few more times, harder than ever.

"Don't stop!" she cried out, continuing to bounce up and down as I shot again and again in her. I did my best to keep thrusting as she moved on top of me, her brow furrowed in ecstasy. She then pushed so very hard down into me and fell onto me as we began with her arms wrapped around me. She whimpered a light hum as her pussy contracted around my cock time and again. Her wetness surged over my groin, adding heat to our sex, and she sighed into my ear, her body relaxing on top of me completely.

We laid there just so for quite some time, and eventually the cold crept to our naked bodies so I pulled the sheets up over us. She shifted her head further nuzzling my neck and hugged me tighter. I hugged her back. It was just so comfortable lying there with her that I didn't care about any responsibilities anymore, all I wanted was to be with her and never let her from my sight.

"I know you gotta go," she muttered into the pillow by my ear.

"Well, I really could just call off..."

"No!" she stopped me. "I won't have you jeopardizing your job on my account, and I'm sure you're late as it is." And with that, she was out of the bed and into the bathroom. "But I call first dibs on the bathroom!" she said leaning just her head out into the bedroom with a smile, her hair all a blonde mess that still managed to look great.