A Super Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want this to come off as psychobabble, but I think however you choose to express yourself is your "normal.""

"Great," she sighed. "But every time I'm around you I feel so close, but I'm all torn up about needing to protect you and how I've got some terrible enemies and how if they ever learned about you there'd be no way I could keep you safe all the time..."

"Whoa there, sugar," I interrupted, "don't get so far ahead of yourself. I threw myself at those bad guys today. And most of your friends who are supers throw themselves at danger all the time. Not me. I'll do whatever it takes to be with you, and if that means we need to have a relationship in a clandestine manner, then I'm okay with that. And I'll certainly go looking for no more trouble."

She looked at me lazily, almost curled up completely on the cushion toward me. "Besides," I continued, "all those feelings you're having are just reinforcing how much you care about me. And I think that has to count most of all."

Her gaze shifted to the floor. Then she reclined directly on me, with her head in my lap. She stayed there awhile before saying, "I'm sorry I was so mean to you the other day," she said.

I physically relaxed, and started stroking her hair. "It's okay, it was kind of a tense moment. I'm just glad you're here now."

She turned over to look up at me and smiled. "I am too."

"Would you like to have a non-tense moment for a while?"

She literally floated upward to kiss me. It was as intense as it was surprising, and had passion behind it.

"I can do non-tense."

"That wasn't what I meant, but yes," I proclaimed. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes."

While she floated there (which was surreal) I began to take off her sweater in one quick motion.

"Don't laugh," she told me, as I revealed her still wearing her Power Girl outfit atop her sweater and sweatpants.

"Oh dear," was my chosen vocabulary of verbosity. She righted herself to standing after dismissing the bottoms, now standing in only her costume. "So what's it going to be, Karen or Power Girl?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe both? Either way you have all of me," she said as she leaned in to kiss me deeply, straddling me on the couch.

I pulled her in close, feeling more connected to her now than ever before. We stayed in that moment for quite some time, running our hands over each other, my lips finding her neck, her legs wrapping under mine. "Take me to the bed, handsome," she said breathily. Even though she we still atop my lap, she began to feel lighter by the moment, until she was virtually weightless. I smiled at her as I stood, still embracing her and easily taking her the few steps to the bedroom, where I simply let go and she floated to the bed, rolling over to face down.

"This thing needs to come off, I can't rush off to fight evil smelling like sex," she said grinning at me. "There's a zipper on my back, if you'd be so kind."

I knelt on the bed, over top of her, and unzipped the outfit down her back. I gently massaged her back, running my fingers up into her hair. She quietly moaned in pleasure. I snaked my hands under her outfit and around her to try and remove the sleeves, but not before fondling her breasts. She leaned upward to free her chest and arms from the costume, and I pulled it down past her stomach, legs, and suddenly she was naked, save the blue boots I removed gingerly right afterward.

She lay there relaxed, eyes closed. I took a moment just to take in her beauty, her strong yet perfectly womanly frame stretched out on my bed. Her eyes opened. "Not fair," she said with a smile as she sat up.

"How attached are you to these clothes you're wearing right now?"

"I wish they were unattached," I said with as straight a face as I could make. In an instant my shirt was torn from my body, and my boxers cut free of my legs. She stood in front of me holding up my ex-underwear as it smoked from the singes of her heat vision. She casually tossed them aside as she picked me up and tossed me on the bed.

She pounced on me, pure and simple, ravaging me with kisses starting at my neck and rapidly working her way down. She wasted no time getting my dick wet as she began to suck and lick every inch of it. I reeled my head back in pleasure, but little did I know that was simply an appetizer. She stopped for a moment and smiled at me, then she leaned forward. Karen put my rod between her ample bosom and stroked it slowly at first, and steadily increasing speed. The feeling was incredible, and I was worried I would would come early.

"Babe, slow down. My turn," I said as I sat up and slid down the bed, and motioned her to come to me. She took the hint instantly, and knelt astride my face. I leaned in, my hands caressing her thighs and butt, and I traced my tongue along her slit, closing in on her button, lavishly licking it in slow, circular strokes. She quivered above me, and leaned back supporting herself with outstretched arms. She was so moist, and the juices kept flowing the more time I spent on her clit. Her breathing was becoming sharp.

"No....fair..." she gasped while she quickly flipped over turning this into a sixty-nine. My cock was swallowed whole, and stroked furiously. I didn't let up either and kept attacking her nub with my tongue. It was almost a competition to see who could hold out longer. I tried to throw her off by gently thrusting, but instead of matching my rhythm she took the whole thing down her throat and simply kept it there. It felt like she was swallowing over and over with my cock being tugged down there. It was wonderful. I moaned into her box, which caused her to moan, a chain reaction that built me up so far I hadn't even the time to tell her I was coming.

She quaked atop me, her spasming orgasm clinching my head. That didn't mean I missed her her amazingly sexy shrieks of delight, muffled by my member down her throat. The reaction I got from her sent me over the edge, as I burst powerfully straight inside her. She never let up the swallowing motion, and took every last bit of it. She unsheathed me from her mouth and took a deep breath. I was already panting.

"That's...a neat trick," I said between breaths.

"A wonderful side effect of being able to hold my breath for a long time," she said as she smiled at me. "I bet there's a bunch of things we could experiment with."

My mind reeled at the possibilities, my penis reacted with haste as well. No squandered opportunities here. "What kind of things?"

She glanced down to see me rising again, her smile grew wider. "Good, I didn't want to be done just yet," she said as she sat on top of me, and deftly guided me into her amazingly hot pussy. She began to ride me, strengthening my resolve as I hardened even further inside her. She contracted her muscles in rhythm with me pumping upward. "This...is....good...too..." she gasped as she bounced.

As much as I loved what were were doing, my curiosity was piqued too far. I slowed my pace. "What did you have in mind, really?"

She stopped and looked at me, smiling. "Okay," she said, "stand up and get behind me." She stood as well, and with her butt toward me she bent over. "Slide it in."

So I happily obliged in this standing doggy position, and began to ram away. Then she changed things, and leaned back into me. She was floating, her arms and legs reaching behind her to embrace me. With nothing in the way I reached around and teased her clit with my one hand, and massaged her breasts with the other. She made this so easy, in a somewhat weightless state I could just grind away at her from behind with almost no effort to hold her up.

She moaned furiously as I pulled on her nipples and stroked her clit. Suddenly she leaned forward, and without ever disjoining us, twirled around so she was face up, lying on thin air, her legs draped over my shoulders. I loved this view. Her breasts bounced as I began to drill her hard. I could feel her clenching so amazingly tight around my dick, and the beginnings of release spoke to me. Again I remembered I didn't need to suspend her, so with a free hand I found her button and grooved on it with fervor. She grabbed at my arms and pulled me even more ferociously into her as she came, squirting over my cock and abs a little as well. This intensity caused my own release that went so amazingly deep into her.

I nearly collapsed after that orgasm, but she held me tight and guided us safely back to the bed. She rolled off of me, exasperated, but still snuggled in close to spoon me.

"I liked that experiment," I said through my breath.

She laughed, herself a bit spent. "Me too." She rolled into me further. "Would it be okay if I just spent the night here? Fighting really tuckers out a girl. And so do...other things," she said amusedly.

I just stroked her hair, and pulled her close. "Of course." I smiled the biggest smile she couldn't see. But she knew.

---------

We were awoken by her earpiece she had left on the nightstand. She had it back in her ear without even rolling over; this must have been quite a practiced motion. "Yeah?" she asked. "Mmhm. Mmhm. Yup." With that she took it back out, finally opened her eyes, and grinned at me. I kissed her. "I've gotta go."

"I get it," I said.

She stretched in bed, our limbs still intertwined. "Now comes the hard part, where I need to leave at any and all odd hours. Be thankful it's almost a reasonable hour," she said. I glanced at the clock. It was quarter till six.

With that she got up and had her costume on in almost no time at all. "Remember, no coming to find me like this, okay? Be a good boy and stay," she said with a smile.

"Yes, yes, just remember to come back ASAP."

"You got it." She blew me a kiss and was out the way she came in.

I figured I was up now, it wouldn't hurt to see what was on the news. I should check for any signs of trouble. I wouldn't want to be a hapless innocent bystander again.