All Comments on 'A Surprise Affair Ch. 02'

by Kat73

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nothing new here.

If you like this sort of thing then you will love this type of story. Of course the fact that the wife is getting better sex than with her husband and has now turned into a BI-sexual nympho who doesn't care where she get's her climaxs from is not really the point is it? Oh well just another swinging couple is born. How original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don"t Think So

Unless your a idiot that only thinks with your dick a husband is going to have a big problem with this. I didn't read where they are swingers and fuck around but now I guess they do, just don't have kids cause this isn't a marriage, just a couple of fuck buddies. Fantasy only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Springing anything on a spouse as an accomplished

fact is almost always a deal breaker. By that I mean a divorce in progress. Yes lots of men would enjoy their wives having a female over to watch bi action and to join in with them. But to walk into an on going lesbian relationship on the side is just plain stupid. I guess if you were an overgrown little boy with a maturity of about a 13 yo it wouldnt be to bad, but some of us are adults.

italianGoditalianGodalmost 14 years ago
Hot n happening

WOW....loved this one....so descriptive. Write more honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another case of only having half the information

being a "guy" i can say i would be 8 kinds of pissed if this shit happend to me. you see it is most every guy's fantsy to be with two women at the same time but to have that THE GUY HAS TO BE THERE ! that is ware all women seam to get it wrong becouse if the guy is not ther IT IS CHEATING!! just like with a man or a dog.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 13 years ago
Huh?

You anonymous people. Did you even read the story? I just skimmmed through it and saw how the husband and wife had talked baout this, fantasized about it. The husband's comments were made to try to get the wife to do this exact thing.

The reality is, when a woman begins the foray into same sex loving, she doesn't want her horndog man aorund to rush things and fuck it up. She wants to go slow, explore, realize it at her own pace.

I think all three of you are the same person who's wife left him for another woman. Sorry about that. It happens and it sucks. But not all relationships are like that.

aaron23062aaron23062over 11 years ago
Hawt hawt!

You hit some of my high points. Mutual masturbation is such a turn on because you're sharing something usually private. Two girls, and two girls with a guy, are also among my faves. Will there be a part three?

lowphatlowphatover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this series. Very detailed and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Both parts 1 and 2 are well done. You tell a great story that keeps the reader (at least me!) excited aroused and wanting more. I think I actually maintained a hard on throughout the entire read. You gave enough details to help the flow of the story...and especially the sex scenes where the detail heightened the interest and arousal. It was an easy read and I will continue to read the stories by this author. Each has been exciting and lives up to the expectations. The author is gifted in turning phrases and seems to have the ability to help you transition into the roles of the characters. Consequently, in my case, I experienced the same level of excitement as the character like me.

Well done, and I would heartily recommend these stories for any reader wanting their day or night spiced up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic story and very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not like that

A "typical guy" DOES NOT HAVE as "ultimate fantasy" to see his wife CHEATING HIM with another woman!This is just A STUPID CLICHE and A BULLSHIT of which EVERYONE GOT TIRED!STOP WRITING such ABERRATIONS!Any typical guy WOULD BE VERY UPSET when his wife cheats on him!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Polyliver

Spillover like it. That means that there must be cheating cucks, or some kind of sick perversion in the story. Thanks for saving me reading this garbage.

DarToonDarToonabout 4 years ago
Nice read

Thanks, enjoyed the fantasy. Going to read the rest of your stories now.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

End of his marriage, the stupid dope. Led by the coco to his own demise by the cheating bitches.

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKat73@Kat73
86 Followers
I am married to mrppv. I am head over heels for DarkSimian. I am here to banter, tease, have titillating conversation, and meet like-minded pervs! I don't spend as much time here as I used to, so if I don't respond, I'm not a ghost, just caught up in the real world. Lit is a f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES