A Surprise for Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud click of her slender fingers the blonde twins drew the drapes apart. What was revealed made Sharon gasp with shock then giggle with evil glee. There before them was Peter; he stood bound spread-eagled between two pillars, gagged but still dressed in his shirt and slacks otherwise looking none the worse for wear considering how hard Katrina had hit him.

"Sit with me Sharon," purred Raven dismissing Katrina with a flick of her trinket-bedecked hand, "I swear you will never experience anything like this again"

Raven took Sharon gently in her arms drawing her to sit before her. Sharon settled with her back to Raven between her open legs as the girl had instructed. From the stage Peter glared over at them with a look close to murder in his eyes, vainly he began struggling angrily in his bonds but he was far to securely bound. Raven's arms closed around Sharon from behind drawing her close. Settling readily against the girl Sharon gazed upwards into Ravens overpowering eyes as the girls arms enclosed her. From the stage she heard Peter's muffled futile protestations when he saw Raven begin kissing Sharon and caressing her breast through her dress. Releasing her from the kiss Ravens hands playfully ran over her body as they both watched Peter struggling and cursing them from the stage. Deciding to torment him further Raven stood facing him, she lifted the filmy dress to expose herself to him and spoke mockingly very loudly.

"Sharon, you will eat me you slut," she purred her gaze locked upon him. "Yes mistress," Sharon found herself gasping excitedly at the thought of what Raven demanded of her. "Make me come!"

Only too eager to obey Raven's demand Sharon scooted around and still on her knees turned to pleasure her mistress. Above Raven sneered triumphantly at Peter as his woman eagerly knelt between her spread legs. Hearing Peter's muffled angry shouts spurred Sharon on as gripping Raven's firm thighs to balance herself she sank her tongue into the glorious sweet hot wetness between Raven's thighs and began licking fervently. Raven just stood and laughed at him while his wife happily degraded herself before him and he could do nothing to stop it. Above her the creature gripped Sharon's head to pull her face closer as she gasped and shuddered in a display of what Sharon knew to be fake orgasm. Peter was distraught as he watched his wife debase herself, it really angered but undeniably started to arouse him as well that angered him even more. Disgusted at his own weakness he fought to control himself as the pair finished performing for him and sat down. Raven sat down on the dais with her legs apart and beckoned Sharon to sit between them facing him again.

"Show time!" she cried and clapped her hands.

Enthralled Sharon watched as the show proceeded with Raven snuggled up close behind her. Two virtually naked girls appeared from behind the drapes, they sidled saucily up to Peter and began to touch and stroke his bound form tenderly. Sharon recognised them at once as the two maids who had taken him from her room. Shortly the blonde twins had joined them, he was still struggling as he attempted vainly to fight them off but his body responded to their caresses obviously as his trousers began to bulge unmistakably. Two more girls, a busty brunette and a tall willowy blonde joined the fray and they began stripping Peter by literally tearing his clothes from him in frenzy.

Soon stripped naked except for his socks and shoes he stood with his semi-stiff cock thrusting from beneath his beer belly. Long ago he had been a fine specimen of a man but now he was going to seed rapidly. The sextet set upon him kissing and stroking his fat body all over and they even took turns to caress and kiss his cock, which they skilfully manipulated. Crying out frustratedly in a mixed wail of anger, disgust and arousal he was unable to prevent himself from succumbing to the torturous caresses as the six pairs of hands and six sets of lips moved all over him.

Raven had silently unclasped Sharon's dress and eased the top down to free her breasts and one hand was soon toying with a long stiffening nipple. Her other hand casually reached down and easily drew up the hem of her latest conquest's dress. Moving beneath the fabric her exploring fingers slid up easily between Sharon's spreading thighs to touch her excited wetness. Eager for the creature's caresses Sharon lay back breathlessly against Raven's hot firm body and wantonly spread her thighs even wider for her. Then seemingly playful Sharon felt Raven's lips nuzzle up against her hot neck and overwhelmed with passion excitedly obliged by flicking her auburn curls aside and arching her throat. Unbelievable expectant pleasure overwhelmed her as she lay there in Raven's arms, breathless her heart pounded eagerly in her over excited breast. Sharon trembled with delight at the lips caress of her unprotected flesh and felt remarkably close to orgasm somehow though Raven's exploring fingers had stilled.

Wanting to torment the bound man even more Raven fought to rein in the beast within and pulled her mouth away from the woman's enticing pale throat. Watching enthralled as the girl made love to his wife Peter suddenly realised the awful truth as he watched the girl's red lips pull away from Sharon's throat. Her lips drew back, the glinting white fangs caught his gaze he tried desperately to call out a warning to his wife. Before he did Peter knew it was in vain and he realised that they were both in mortal danger.

Sharon watched in an euphoric dream state as Raven uttered something she could not catch, Katrina rose, stripping off her dress she moved to the stage, once there she stood defiantly before Peter. She spoke to him, what she said Sharon couldn't guess but he screamed out behind his gag terrified and struggled against his bonds making Katrina laugh wickedly at his futile struggle. Taking his cock in her hand she ran her long nails up and down its length feeling it twitch as she fell to her knees before him. Seeing only the back of her flame red hair Sharon could only imagine it as she took him into her mouth and began to suck him off. If she sucked cock as well as she ate pussy the show would be a short one. The six girls then surrounded Peter and began clawing and biting his body quite viciously as he continued to struggle and scream all the time he watched the creatures lips fall upon his wife's throat.

Ravens hands moved to grip her shoulders and once more Sharon felt Ravens hot hungry lips at her throat and it gave her such immense pleasure to feel the exquisite sensation as the girl gave her a delightful love bite. Because of the euphoric state she was in the pain only made her squeal softly with discomfort as the fangs sank unhurriedly into her willing flesh but it too only served to heighten her arousal. Watching the stage show she was totally engrossed as Raven languidly fed from her excitedly pumping life force. Soon enough Sharon could tell by Peter's body language he was quite close to coming, the girls' who tortured him sensed it too. Suddenly moving as one the six girls attacked him sinking their teeth into his throat, limbs and fat body where ever they could. Sharon could hear Peter screaming through his gag as he came in absolute agony, it should have horrified her but as the first convulsion of orgasm began to ripple through her Sharon's own fingers slipped between her thighs to further heighten her pleasure by teasing her own clitoris and she frigged herself madly intensifying her pleasure as he suffered and Raven fed.

Katrina's fangs must have bit deep into his cock as she greedily swallowed his first jet of spurting come and then set about consuming his very life force at the same time as he delivered his seed. Watching intently as they slowly and deliberately drained her husband Sharon laughed quite deliriously in her tormented state. Her body ached with unbelievable hunger for Raven's wonderful attentions as Sharon watched Peter sag weakly in his bonds as the girls drew off his strength until he slumped unconscious. Knowing they were most likely killing him made her more excitable until she felt Raven stop feeding from her. Light headed she slumped gasping with pleasure as Raven broke away from her and addressed the others.

"I am sated my children," she laughed as she rose, "You may have her!"

Turning as one from their recent feast the girls now moved towards Sharon and Raven leaving poor Peter hanging limp in his bonds. Raven stood and stepped back leaving Sharon giggling in a puerile manner upon the dais unaware she was in any danger at all as the blood smeared girls closed on her. Finding herself surrounded by the seven girls Sharon settled back on the cool surface of the stone floor waiting excitedly for what would come next. Raven had moved some distance away and she watched Sharon with a strange smile on her gorgeous blood smeared face. There was a distinct pecking order so it would be Katrina who made the first move upon her.

The stunning redhead stood over Sharon's face with her heels against her shoulders. With her feet firmly planted on Sharon's hair either side of her head Katrina had effectively stopped her moving her head, Sharon knew what Katrina intended to do and had no intention of struggling. She watched enthralled as the creature's red thatched wet cunt dropped towards her open mouth as Katrina lowered herself to sit on her face. Sharon stretched out her pink wriggling tongue eager to welcome the wet swollen fleshy lips as they descended to spread hot and wetly upon her face. Looking up between Katrina's firm thighs as she avidly licked and sucked at her sex Sharon saw Raven had come closer, she was standing directly before them, she was playing with herself.

Katrina's pale thighs restricted the rest of her vision but she could feel the six other girls' presence as they firmly took hold of her limbs. Her dress was torn from her in a frenzied attack whilst kissing and touching her over excited body. Hands groped and clawed painfully at her body as they stretched her unresisting limbs apart. She groaned with delight into Katrina's wetness as the host fastened their eager lips onto her. Submissively Sharon allowed the girls to do just what they wished to her, foolishly entrusting her safety in Raven's ultimate control. Her arms and legs were forcibly spread wide and pinned down and the six girls toyed casually with her highly aroused body. Hot mouths sank over her eager teats and kisses rained down all over her. Two of the girls were taking it in turns to drink from her bubbling vulva their differing techniques bringing her great pleasure. Moving to stand over them Raven stood with her shins touching Katrina's knees, she gazed down on what she could see of Sharon's upturned face and spoke quietly.

"Give my beloved Katrina your best attention you whore" her voice contained a definite threat "Your very existence could depend upon it."

As if to reinforce the warning Sharon felt several painful bites on her body as some of the other girls sank their teeth into her flesh. Her cries of pain were virtually suffocated when Katrina ground herself firmly down onto her face presenting Sharon's tongue with her hard angry clitoris to demand its attention. Obscenely encouraged by the pain Sharon set about avidly sucking and licking the girl's clitoris and her eyes settled on Raven's excited face.

Above her the girl stared excitedly back at her for a moment then she seized Katrina roughly by her fiery locks and rammed the flame haired girl's eager face into her glistening hairless vulva. The vision displayed above her as Katrina lustily slurped the juices from her mistress enraged Sharon's lust tenfold as she writhed ecstatically beneath the mass of female bodies. All the time her hungry eyes were locked on Katrina's efforts to stimulate Raven's flowing sex whilst she in turn brought Katrina to a crashing climax. Then once more Sharon became aware of a quiet slow building tremor inside herself as the rest of the girls brought her state of arousal gradually higher. Katrina had barely finished climaxing before she sprang up leaving Sharon gasping for breath moaning repeatedly as the building climax took hold of her. Instantly she was buried in a sea of writhing groping sucking and biting female bodies as Katrina and the musicians joined the throng that had her pinned down.

"My god" she wailed "I'm coming, oh God, oh God Ooh!" the first intense shock wave burst through her as all the hungry mouths fell upon her tender flesh.

Red curls cascaded around her face as the dominant creature Katrina fastened her lips to her throat, spinning at the brink Sharon knew the creature was feeding from the wound Raven had made. Beneath the throng of writhing groping kissing and sucking bodies Sharon erupted in the most incredible orgasm as tongues and fingers probed her every orifice or sensitive part of her body as Katrina fed. Then the other girls bit into her all over her body and limbs wracking her with intense pain breaking her reverie and she screamed in over excited terror as they drank her blood from the wounds they viciously inflicted upon her overexcited flesh. Effectively pinned down she couldn't struggle against so many and could do nothing but wail pathetically in agony staring imploringly up at Raven until she was too weak even to cry out. As the dark shroud fell over her she saw Raven's exquisite gore smeared visage looking down laughing at her and splashing her terror stricken face with drips of her own red blood as the horde continued to feast upon her. Entranced her eyes watched the white fangs descend as Raven joined the throng pulling her head aside she bit deep and hard. Sharon screamed a long agonised wail as Raven's fangs tore into her then came most violently shuddering weakly beneath the press of bodies that fed upon her tortured form. As the orgasm erupted crimson lights exploded before her fading eyes and even as she convulsed with pleasure she felt her pulse weaken and falter as her climax caused the feeding throng to attack with renewed vigour.

God knows how long she had slept, god knows if Peter was still alive. Her body burned oddly every muscle and fibre of her being ached agonisingly but it felt good, unnaturally good. Sharon was not the same woman she was, something about her felt very different, somehow she could sense it. Looking around she realised she was in some form of stone walled cell with little furnishings. The simple bed a stool and dressing table a chair and table and a full length mirror. She was naked and noticed the ugly weals where she had been bitten on her wrists, ankles, breasts, belly, thighs hips and throat, in fact most of her body was marked. There were scores of bite marks, she had been lucky to survive, why had Raven allowed her to survive she wondered. Wanting to better examine the bites she crossed to the mirror.

She gasped in shock as she gazed upon the reflection there, It was her reflection she gazed upon but she looked at least ten years younger. Sharon walked away in disbelief returning to check it out again, it was true. The reflection looked younger, firmer and not a grey hair in sight. Still disbelieving Sharon felt her face, the skin was soft, and all those creases that she was battling against were gone. What the hell had happened to her she worried anxiously suddenly feeling very weak and nauseous she staggered to the bed and collapsed?

12