A Surprise For Tricky Mo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ru-Kal shrugged, running a finger back and forth along his softening cock, which glistened in the yellow lamplight. "Male or female, female or male. The boundary between genders is less defined among my people, as Tar-Mosa has probably told you already. But we are happier for that, I think."

"You sleep with any whom you desire?" Needlepin inquired. "Male or female, it matters not?"

Ru-Kal nodded. "Yes, indeed. Even as you do also, fair swordmaiden. But our kinswoman Tar-Mosa, whom you call Tricky Mo, chooses to shun the company of males, and therefore denies herself a world of pleasure."

"I disagree," said Mo. "Say rather that my pleasure is more intense, because I choose to specialise, honing my expertise by making love only with women."

"No doubt you are a great expert in your chosen skill," said Ru-Kal, his manhood stiffening as he spoke. "But that is for your lovers to judge." With a curling smile he looked down at Needlepin and said: "What would you choose, speckled one? Who gives you greater pleasure: the male or the female?"

Needlepin smiled. "A difficult choice. I would have to experience both pleasures simultaneously, to compare one against the other."

The two elves shared a knowing glance, followed by a mutual sly grin that Needlepin found somewhat disturbing. For a brief moment the eyes of Ru-Kal gleamed with a cruel light that unnerved her, and to her dismay she saw the same gleam in the eyes of Tricky Mo. She had noticed that light before, usually on the brink of a ferocious battle, or when Mo drew forth her dagger to despatch a wounded foe.

"Do you accept the challenge?" asked Ru-Kal and, when Mo nodded, he added with a smile: "Then let the contest begin!"

He lay beside Needlepin, on her right, so that she found herself sandwiched between two bright-eyed elves, both of them intending to tantalise her senses. She writhed in eager anticipation, making herself comfortable on the blanket, but before she had time to settle she was lifted effortlessly off the floor by Ru-Kal to be placed face-upward on his body. His cock, now restored to hardness, probed between her buttocks while his strong hands juggled her into the required position.

"What's happening?" she whispered, letting her head fall back against his face. His hot breath hissed on her cheek, but he made no reply, and her attention now turned to Tricky Mo, who moved to crouch kneeling between the splayed legs of the couple. In Mo's hand was a small leather bottle, from which she poured an oily liquid onto her fingers.

Needlepin lifted her hips, using the muscles of her abdomen to present her most intimate parts to Tricky Mo. The elf woman's slick fingers trailed briefly along Needlepin's glistening cunt before slipping between her buttocks to locate the hidden rosebud. With delicate caresses she rubbed oil around the crinkled hole and pushed two fingertips inside Needlepin's tight rear passage, making the girl squirm as she lay on top of Ru-Kal. His hands reached around to gently squeeze her breasts, the pressure of his thumbs coaxing her pink nipples to hardness.

Needlepin gasped when Mo's fingers withdrew, but she felt them wriggling near her ass and realised that they were manouevring Ru-Kal's stiff shaft between her buttocks. Mo spoke something in the elvish tongue, and Ru-Kal answered with a murmured response, before giving a gentle thrust that pushed the tip of his cock into Needlepin's asshole. Guided by Mo's hands, the rest of the shaft followed slowly, until its sleek length was fully embedded in the freckled girl's body.

"Hell's Teeth!" gasped Needlepin, her spine arching upward from Ru-Kal's torso as he began a leisurely thrusting movement.

She closed her eyes, savouring the tender discomfort of his probing, but opened them again when a familiar sensation filled her senses with delight. A soft black mane brushed the skin of her inner thighs as Tricky Mo's head burrowed between them, the elf woman's long tongue licking the mantis-head tattoo and the oozing slit that gaped below it. Mo synchronized the action of her tongue with the up-and-down motion of Needlepin's abdomen, pleasuring her lover's cunt while Ru-Kal's cock pushed in and out of the girl's rear passage. His semen still trickled from the slit, but Mo licked it off without a care, finding the flavour unpleasant but mercifully hidden by the sour taste of Needlepin's cunt-juice. The latter she savoured slowly, like wine or nectar.

For one brief moment the rhythm of Mo's tongue faltered, the tip accidentally flicking the underside of Ru-Kal's cock as it partially emerged from Needlepin's ass. Ru-Kal's chuckle of satisfaction was answered by an elvish curse from Mo, and her hand playfully squeezed his scrotum. When he offered no reaction she squeezed more tightly, waiting for his yell of protest, but instead he gave a series of appreciative groans. With a disappointed sigh she stopped squeezing and concentrated on her oral pleasuring of Needlepin, using her tongue to tease the girl's swollen clit.

It was not long before Needlepin's climax rose up to sweep her senses away. With Ru-Kal's hands cupping her breasts, his stiff cock inside her asshole and Tricky Mo's tongue licking her cunt, the combined onslaught of delicious sensations soon became too much to endure. With a cry of relief and delight, she surrendered her body to orgasm, her body shuddering, her buttocks clenching on Ru-Kal's belly. Her head was still spinning when Ru-Kal ejaculated inside her rear passage, deep groans issuing from his throat as he filled her intestines with cock-juice. His teeth gently bit her shoulder and his clasping grip on her bosom tightened until her breasts throbbed, his fingers relaxing only when the spurting spasms of his cock began to dwindle.

Tricky Mo knelt upright to sit back on her booted heels, having remained fully clothed throughout the session. Wiping fluid from her chin she shared a smile with Needlepin and watched Ru-Kal's flaccid manhood slip lifelessly from the cleft of the freckled girl's buttocks. The cockstem lay like a slimy white worm between his thighs, its coiling cobra tattoo now shapeless and crooked in the absence of an erection.

Needlepin rolled off his body to lie alongside him, breathing softly against his skin. Ru-Kal turned his head to gaze at her, staring keenly into her eyes, trying to read her thoughts.

"Well?" he whispered in her ear, his fingers brushing aside a tress of copper-coloured hair. "Have you made your judgement, my Princess of the Speckles?"

Needlepin gave a long slow sigh and snuggled into his arm. "Indeed I have, Swordmaster! But I fear that my choice will not be to your liking."

"Ah!" he replied, stroking her ear and kissing the lobe. "You prefer a female lover? It is no surprise to me, when the tongue at your cunt belongs to the beautiful Tar-Mosa."

"My judgement is skewed by my heart," Needlepin added. "For I love Mo very deeply, as you know."

"I love her too," said Ru-Kal. "But I fear that she will never take me to her bed."

He looked at Tricky Mo, who gave a dismissive shrug. "Never is an eternity, old friend," she said softly. "Who knows what the future might hold for any of us?"

"I have loved you, Tar-Mosa, since my childhood in the caves," he retorted, flashing his sharp white teeth in a wry grin. "And that is now more than six centuries ago. But when morning comes I must depart from this camp of warrior women, to seek my fortune in the wild lands. Shall I return in another hundred years, to see if your frozen heart has thawed?"

"Don't leave your return so long," said Needlepin. "In a hundred years you'll find Mo still here, no doubt, but my poor bones will be dust in the ground." As she spoke, her left hand curled around his cock, drawing the loose foreskin back and forth until her fingers detected the first stirrings of an erection. "I beg you to return to us sooner, Swordmaster!" she added.

Tricky Mo crawled over to lie next to Ru-Kal, who seemed to be murmuring as though lost in a dream. His eyes were partly closed and his breathing seemed very slow. Mo prodded a long fingernail into his shoulder, making him wince as he turned to stare at her.

"Well?" she asked sharply. "My friend wishes to know when you'll come back to flatter us again with your company."

Ru-Kal grinned, running his fingers gently over Needlepin's nipples as she snuggled against him. "What if General Khit forbids me from returning to this camp?"

"Leave Khit Lano to me," Mo replied. "She owes me many favours."

"Then I'll be back next week," said Ru-Kal.

"Good!" said Mo, closing her eyes and settling down for sleep. "I'll ensure that I'm scouting in the mountains, but Needlepin will be happy to welcome you."

"I'll come and find you," he countered. "You won't escape me that easily, my wonderful Tar-Mosa. I'll shoot another arrow at your legs if you try to avoid me."

Mo yawned into her pillow and turned over, sighing wearily. She sensed a flurry of movement behind but kept her eyes firmly shut, even when she heard muffled whispers and the unmistakeable sounds of kissing. A pause followed, and the yellow glow faded as, one by one, the candles were extinguished. More kissing noises followed, until Needlepin's whisper came out of the darkness.

"Are we keeping you awake, comrade?"

The reply, in a sarcastic tone, came after a long pause: "Of course not," said Tricky Mo.

12